Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-03-03, 02:37   Link #281
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpam
Does anyone know anyone that has released the intro music to this anime?
"Music" forum question. The OP is "Bokura no Message" by Kiroro. The single has been out for quite a while.
babbito2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 03:19   Link #282
teh_suck
AKA Torgen from We Suck
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
"Music" forum question. The OP is "Bokura no Message" by Kiroro. The single has been out for quite a while.
Not just the single--the whole first soundtrack is out, which includes full length versions of the OP and ED. (Sometimes the soundtrack only has the TV-size versions, making you buy the singles to get the full versions.) We've linked to the YesAsia product page for the album off our website.
And let me just say that this album has been getting a lot of play in my walkman.
However, some of the music in 18 was not on this album.
Spoiler:

I doubt it's on the Character Song album, although I haven't picked it up myself so I don't know for sure. For a series of this length, though, it's not surprising to have multiple soundtrack discs, not counting character drama discs.
teh_suck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 05:19   Link #283
CelestiaLegends

Just watched 19...

Spoiler:
CelestiaLegends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 08:03   Link #284
Lyreleaf
Inactive Member

Hey guys, thought I'd join in on the conversation. I've been following UPS along with you and I just saw ep 18, easily the best episode yet. It ended on such a cliffhanger too....

Spoiler:

Anyway, this series has become a lot of fun for a show I originally dismissed and thought it wasn't worth investing my time in. Boy, was I wrong! I love this show.
Lyreleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 13:57   Link #285
lavalyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestiaLegends
Just watched 19...
Wow you from the future? Don't spoil it!
lavalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 20:44   Link #286
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Episode 19? wow... in Japanese I suppose?

Well, episode 18 pretty much blows away my Luna is an alien theory.. lol.

But personally, I think that I would have liked the series less if Luna was an alien. So, in a way, yay!! I'm wrong!!

But now.. the episode preview of episode 19.. wow, looks like Shingo is going to have a ball
rcxAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 20:55   Link #287
CelestiaLegends

whoops :P meant 18! =) I'd love to know japanese...but...:P
Old 2004-03-03, 22:56   Link #288
teh_suck
AKA Torgen from We Suck
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcxAsh
Episode 19? wow... in Japanese I suppose?
It airs in about 8 hours.
Old 2004-03-04, 03:30   Link #289
sothis

howard definitely is becoming a bit more managable.. hopefully he will become annoying-free sometime soon
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 04:41   Link #290
teh_suck
AKA Torgen from We Suck
*Fansubber

I usually post this around Thursday night, so if you were actually waiting on it, sorry.
Spoiler:

If you're worried about 19 not being out soon, I had 7.5 hours of class on Thursday (as I do every week), an assignment due Friday morning, an assignment due Friday at midnight, a magic tournament on Saturday (I came in 10th out of 120~ ppl, btw), and my weekly D&D session early afternoon Sunday. The script has been sent off for simultaneous T/L check, timing check, and editing, or as we call it in our group credits, 'QA'. A Monday release is possible; I'll say Tuesday at the absolute latest.
Old 2004-03-09, 15:05   Link #291
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
Episode 19! It's the episode of mass blunt foreshadowing... and since they all the time in the world, everything mentioned this episode won' have an effect until episode 30 or something...

Spoiler:
AkihaTohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 16:13   Link #292
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Ah, Howard again shows how good he is at random property destruction... way to go Howard
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 17:15   Link #293
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

And in the preview he continues his little streak! Turrah!
Old 2004-03-09, 21:52   Link #294
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Just saw 19 too. Interesting... my thoughts again:
Spoiler:

Anyways.. yah, it's getting interesting again.. and of course, Howard's doing what he does best... though, the preview of ep 20 seems to show him actually doing something useful (befriending the kid)..

and didn't someone earlier on in this thread ask about what happened to Luna's jacket? Well... now we know... lol

but now... I'm really curious about what Karou's past was.
Old 2004-03-09, 22:02   Link #295
TronDD
Team the box!

I was wondering what happened to her nylons but I didn't want to ask and have people think I'm wierd.

What about Kauro:

Spoiler:
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 22:24   Link #296
teh_suck
AKA Torgen from We Suck
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
I was wondering what happened to her nylons but I didn't want to ask and have people think I'm wierd.

What about Kauro:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 22:34   Link #297
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
lol. I can't speak from experience.. but I'd assume that it would be too warm to wear something like that in their apparent tropical climate... plus, I'd guess that it would be a pain to wear in such an environment.. but I dunno...

But yah, wouldn't it suck if you got stranded on a foreign planet with no change of clothes and had to wear a skirt? Especially out in the wilderness/bush? Hmm.. poor Menori and Luna... I dunno.. pants just seem more comfortable and usable for such an excursion. But of course, none of them knew that this would happen...

And BTW, I wonder what could be happening in the "real" world right now? Eg, the human populated planets that they came from... Bunch of missing kids on a school trip.. maybe the teachers lots their jobs... (Howard's dad would have done something I'd assume) lol

And about Kaoru, hmm... yah, I think I agree with TronDD's first suggestion.. perhaps she was his friend.. but then something unfortunate happened.. Just me.. but I don't think he's a cannibal.. lol.. though, it would make for an interesting story... another way for Howard to die... lol?
Old 2004-03-09, 22:40   Link #298
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

What happens on the kids original home isn't that important I guess. IT's more about "uninhabited planet SURVIVE"... but I do miss the surviving factors... like getting water and hunting... but now, if they keep up the plot, i'm a happy camper! ^_^

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 22:45   Link #299
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcxAsh
lol. I can't speak from experience.. but I'd assume that it would be too warm to wear something like that in their apparent tropical climate... plus, I'd guess that it would be a pain to wear in such an environment.. but I dunno...
Menori hasn't taken off her tights or sweater even. I guess her father told her never to remove layers of clothing to suit the weather.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 23:08   Link #300
CelestiaLegends

Spoiler: