AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-08, 15:23   Link #1961
~XxTinyPanda:3xX~
Pandah

i would like a signature made out of this picture
if able to,
can u erase the text and put my user somewhere on it ^^

Last edited by ~XxTinyPanda:3xX~; 2011-01-08 at 15:57.
Old 2011-01-08, 16:05   Link #1962
Statistic

Send a message via MSN to Statistic
Could somebody make me an avatar and signature out of this render? Thank you much!

Spoiler for Size:
Old 2011-01-08, 22:24   Link #1963
kya-chan
我成了動物

i am requesting a signature amde out of this picture
Spoiler for Signature Request:

thx
also
if u can take off the text and just keep K-ON! on there
dont worry about my user being on there ^^
Old 2011-01-08, 22:52   Link #1964
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Wow, so many requests.
If nobody is willing to take the job, I think I could make them all but only if you guys want to wait for about a week since I'm having my final exam period
Old 2011-01-09, 00:40   Link #1965
kya-chan
我成了動物

lol i can wait for u to do it in one week ^^
take ur time~
;o and gl on ur final exam~
Old 2011-01-09, 01:58   Link #1966
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
say this one way back. i guess nobody's using it now. so can i take it?
Old 2011-01-15, 07:58   Link #1967
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Okay, here are the requests I did. I made two sigs each, one is 500x160, and the other is 500x120 just in case whether you guys want to put it with text or not

For Truelight:

As for the ava... do you want an animated gif or a standard image? unfortunately I can't do the gif since I don't have the program for it, sorry -_- maybe someone here could help?

For Tinypanda:

For Statistic:

and for kya... check your vm, since I want to confirm some things.

Hope you guys like them
Old 2011-01-15, 12:53   Link #1968
~XxTinyPanda:3xX~
Pandah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea439440

thank you
Old 2011-01-17, 02:47   Link #1969
Raven_Freak
Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Wondering if you can make an avatar from scenes 6:41-6-43 and size 150x150(not using it on here btw so no need to be as friendly). Thanks.
Old 2011-01-17, 22:30   Link #1970
Statistic

Send a message via MSN to Statistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
For Statistic:

Hope you guys like them
Thank you so much!! x3 I'm very thankful, I like it a lot.
Old 2011-01-18, 04:45   Link #1971
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Could I get an opinion on these two signatures I made? My PS skills aren't that great...

(I have the others in a similar style as well, except for the last three. Any suggestions for Ui's, Nodoka's and Jun's character titles?)
Old 2011-01-18, 05:13   Link #1972
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Could I get an opinion on these two signatures I made? My PS skills aren't that great...

(I have the others in a similar style as well, except for the last three. Any suggestions for Ui's, Nodoka's and Jun's character titles?)
Simple but looks good I think maybe the writings (the Japanese characters and the K-ON!!) should be centered a bit, they're too close to the edges and also reduce the font size a little.

Hmm.. if what you mean by "character titles" are the instrument, then Ui and Jun has Organ and Bass, but I don't know for Nodoka. Manager, maybe?
but if what you mean is the kanji writings, then I don't know ^^; I can't read Japanese
Old 2011-01-18, 06:34   Link #1973
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Simple but looks good I think maybe the writings (the Japanese characters and the K-ON!!) should be centered a bit, they're too close to the edges and also reduce the font size a little.
How about this?

Quote:
Hmm.. if what you mean by "character titles" are the instrument, then Ui and Jun has Organ and Bass, but I don't know for Nodoka. Manager, maybe?
but if what you mean is the kanji writings, then I don't know ^^; I can't read Japanese
Yes, the instruments (but of course, Nodoka doesn't play an instrument. At first, I thought of using the one's from the manga:
Ui: Yui's Younger Sister; Nodoka: Yui's Friend; Jun: Ui's and Azusa's Friend
But then they might be a tad too long. Then there are the one's from the C79-only K-On!! showbag:
Ui: Accordion; Nodoka: Conduct; Jun: Bass
But then Ui and Nokoka's role is non-canon... for now.

And for those of you who don't know, the Japanese characters on ver. A (left) are the character's name, whlie ver. B (right) are the character song titles.
Old 2011-01-18, 10:35   Link #1974
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
How about this?

Yes, the instruments (but of course, Nodoka doesn't play an instrument. At first, I thought of using the one's from the manga:
Ui: Yui's Younger Sister; Nodoka: Yui's Friend; Jun: Ui's and Azusa's Friend
But then they might be a tad too long. Then there are the one's from the C79-only K-On!! showbag:
Ui: Accordion; Nodoka: Conduct; Jun: Bass
But then Ui and Nokoka's role is non-canon... for now.

And for those of you who don't know, the Japanese characters on ver. A (left) are the character's name, whlie ver. B (right) are the character song titles.
Oh, sorry.. maybe "centered" isn't the right word to describe. What I meant is that the "K-ON!!" was placed too much to the right, and I think it'll look better if it is placed a bit to the left (still on the right side) so there'll be some space on the right side.

but the revised pics are also okay the font size looks better to me. Oh, and if you know how to use brushes, you might want to add some decorations to the background but this BG is also okay.

and regarding the titles... at least Ui and Jun had instruments, so it's just Nodoka whose title is confusing. I think using the titles from the C-79 are alright too since it came from official source.
Old 2011-01-19, 05:01   Link #1975
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Oh, sorry.. maybe "centered" isn't the right word to describe. What I meant is that the "K-ON!!" was placed too much to the right, and I think it'll look better if it is placed a bit to the left (still on the right side) so there'll be some space on the right side.

but the revised pics are also okay the font size looks better to me. Oh, and if you know how to use brushes, you might want to add some decorations to the background but this BG is also okay.

and regarding the titles... at least Ui and Jun had instruments, so it's just Nodoka whose title is confusing. I think using the titles from the C-79 are alright too since it came from official source.
Third time's the charm, I guess... Thanks for your feedback! I don't know how to use brushes unfortunately, but I wanted to make the signatures in a style similar to the covers on the K-ON!! character song albums (and kinda like from Don't Say "Lazy"/Happy?! Sorry!!).

<Post superseded: Please see below>

Ritsu's was the hardest to deal with due to the colours, I apologise if your eyes hurt from looking at them...
The last three will come at a later date. Feel free to use these signatures (I certainly don't mind sharing, please give credit!).

Last edited by blaze0041; 2011-01-25 at 19:16.
Old 2011-01-19, 06:37   Link #1976
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Third time's the charm, I guess... Thanks for your feedback! I don't know how to use brushes unfortunately, but I wanted to make the signatures in a style similar to the covers on the K-ON!! character song albums (and kinda like from Don't Say "Lazy"/Happy?! Sorry!!).

Ritsu's was the hardest to deal with due to the colours, I apologise if your eyes hurt from looking at them...
The last three will come at a later date. Feel free to use these signatures (I certainly don't mind sharing).
You're welcome
I see... I think you imitated the style nicely with the plain white background and the colors (If my guess i correct, you sampled the colors from their instruments "tattoo" XD). The key of that style is simplicity

Don't worry about Ritsu's color. It looks clear to me except the heart logo on the center. Then again, the colors will look different depending on the monitor settings.

Seems that you have quite a problem fitting the songs name for Mugi and Ritsu ^^;
Old 2011-01-19, 07:20   Link #1977
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
You're welcome
I see... I think you imitated the style nicely with the plain white background and the colors (If my guess i correct, you sampled the colors from their instruments "tattoo" XD). The key of that style is simplicity

Don't worry about Ritsu's color. It looks clear to me except the heart logo on the center. Then again, the colors will look different depending on the monitor settings.

Seems that you have quite a problem fitting the songs name for Mugi and Ritsu ^^;
The album cover text was what I sampled the colours from. Fitting the song names were not that hard for Mugi, but as you'll see later, it was very difficult with Ritsu's and Jun's.
Old 2011-01-20, 14:42   Link #1978
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:

Spoiler for Sigs here.:
I want to claim that one cause I really like it, but I won't be using it for a while most likely D:.
MAL
Old 2011-01-25, 19:14   Link #1979
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Alright, these are my freebie signatures, since I have too much time on my hands.
I apologise if they suck, I'm not great at PS. (All are 450 x 150, hopefully under 50k bytes...)
Signatures are based off official art.

Spoiler for K-ON!! (S2) Character Image Songs FanSigPack (16 images):

Spoiler for C79 We Love K-ON!! FanSigPack (9 images) - Thanks, Ryonea!:
Old 2011-01-25, 20:05   Link #1980
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Nice packs, blaze0041
Oh, so you decided to use the character description from the manga for the first pack?
Closed Thread

Tags