AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-29, 13:09   Link #2881
rafael1932
claymores pimp

I am seeing that there is a manga. Does it ended now or not?

Seeing some posts that it seems that is not going to have a 2 anime release. Too bad, I guess. Maybe is because of extreme gore and naked women – yes, I know, it is VERY cool but I bet that this cant go on tv at normal hours and therefore does not make much money
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 04:40   Link #2882
GreatTeacherKen

^^

Yep, the anime was based on the manga, which ended a while ago. The manga does resolve some of the plot threads the anime left dangling and has a more conclusive ending than the anime's.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 15:41   Link #2883
lewisakasora

Please help make a 2nd season to elfen leid by doing the following!!

Okay well first off, I am new to the world of forums, I only decided to join this forum because I noticed a lot of people talking about Elfen Lied and that happens to be my favorite anime/manga of all time. Anyways I am writing this because I know a lot of people, myself included, have been craving for another season of Elfen Lied because it left so many holes in the story that we didn't quite get as well as the cliffhanger ending in Episode 13. With this cliffhanger ending everyone has asked the same question over and over again: Was that Nyu/Lucy behind the door?

Well now, we have our own opinions about it but we won't know for sure until the next season. This is where I come in because I have been searching myself if there will ever be one. So I decided to take into account that I'll ask the author of the Elfen Lied series himself and see what is going on. I sent Mr. Okamoto a message via e-mail stating that I wanted to know if there will ever be a second season of Elfen Lied. Unfortunately he stated that "Because ELFENLIED was not popular at all in Japan there is no plans of a second season at all." With that said I think it's safe to say that we'll never see the relationship of Kohta and Nyu/Lucy anymore.

But then again we might, because in that very same message where he replied that there is no second season in the works, Mr. Okamoto gave me two website links that will give us hope of having Elfen Lied Season 2. All we have to do is contact them if we want a second season, the thing is, it's in Japanese and I can't read it all. But we could all just try to figure out what we're doing. I believe there is a link on that website that lets you contact them. So let's all hope that all Elfen Lied fans unite and contact these two links so that season 2 can finally be made.

The links for trying to get season 2 started are as follows:

http://www.genco.co.jp/

http://www.vap.co.jp/

Hopefully these websites will finally let us watch the romance unfold between Kohta and Nyu/Lucy in season 2 of Elfen Lied. All we need to do is just contact them and let them know that we want season 2. Please make sure that everyone who is reading this right now go to those two websites and help out. We need all the help that we could get, hopefully our voices will be heard. Oh and one more thing if you have friends who are part of the "petitions for the second season" please give them these two links so that our numbers can grow and then we could get what we want.

Those petitions that you are signing are going straight to the author of Elfen Lied, correct? Well in that case I believe it is a waste of time, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but just go to the links above and help out because Mr. Okamoto already gave me the heads up saying there are no plans for season 2 but contact these two sites if we want one.
lewisakasora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 15:48   Link #2884
Alchemist007
*Author

The manga finished the story with

Spoiler for manga spoiler:

Tags
drama, ecchi, horror, loli, romance, seinen