AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-24, 23:35   Link #781
Kazu-kun

Don't you get it? She can do whatever she wants because Kyoshiro has been an ass to her! The girl has all the reasons for wanting to kick his sorry ass. It would serve him right.
Old 2007-02-24, 23:47   Link #782
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 2007-02-24, 23:50   Link #783
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
He has a point though - you reap what you sow. :x

tumblr | i don't have any other links to post here, whoops
Kyanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 00:14   Link #784
Key Board
Carbon

C'mon people

You should know by now that being an Ayanokouji means being a douche bag, wearing glasses and looking pretty

Except Soujirou, he must be adopted. That golden hearted freak

And Setsuna was being heart broken, not berserk. How many things has she wrecked so far? Oh right zero. She has been awfully patient with both Kyoshiro and Kuu.

How many of you actually know what Kyoshiro said to Kuu? Hmm? Fine I'll tell you. He tells her that he can't accept Kuu's love because he has unfinished business with Setsuna and once he has dealt with her he can be together with Kuu.

How can you not be upset after hearing words like that? Only someone with poetry vision like Kuu would let that pass

Kyoshiro is a silver tongued jerk when it comes to women. Just accept it.

Last edited by Key Board; 2007-02-25 at 00:25.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 00:36   Link #785
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Spoiler for ep.8:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 01:09   Link #786
Aurelia aurita
???

Too true, Key Board. Actually, I think she has sparkly fantasy vision.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurelia aurita; 2007-02-25 at 01:42.
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 01:42   Link #787
vhx

Hmm I just watched the first episode of this and well... seems ok. However, is it me or does it seem like the men in the show are WAY too feminine? I have a hard time telling them from girls until they open their mouth. I can usually tell the difference now if theshoulders are broader. However the way that the faces and hair are drawn they look the same.
vhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:35   Link #788
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ well they arent called bishies for nothing you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
How many of you actually know what Kyoshiro said to Kuu? Hmm? Fine I'll tell you. He tells her that he can't accept Kuu's love because he has unfinished business with Setsuna and once he has dealt with her he can be together with Kuu.
yea forgot to mention this point...on top of hearing him confess to kuu she also hears about his bastard plan to live happily ever after without setsuna...that is harsh...
setsuna would have been thinking "why...why dont you love me but kuu even though we are both AA's" ~ nooo poor girl i wanna hug her

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:54   Link #789
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

well you can't really control how a person feels just cause you feel sorry for the person they reject..... The fact is that simply circumstances arised that placed Kuu and Kyoshiro in a better relationship and Setsuna is just a loser in love and that can't be helped.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 04:04   Link #790
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
well you can't really control how a person feels just cause you feel sorry for the person they reject..... The fact is that simply circumstances arised that placed Kuu and Kyoshiro in a better relationship and Setsuna is just a loser in love and that can't be helped.
fine that can be said...but if kyoshiro is going to have a relationship with kuu who is an AA then he should give up his dream of destroying all AAs ~ its just not fair to setsuna why he gets the happy end while she is left dead...so he should be left to choose ~

1) kill all AAs including kuu
2) live together with kuu and forget about the AAs

but not both ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-02-25, 05:10   Link #791
holyman282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
fine that can be said...but if kyoshiro is going to have a relationship with kuu who is an AA then he should give up his dream of destroying all AAs ~ its just not fair to setsuna why he gets the happy end while she is left dead...so he should be left to choose ~

1) kill all AAs including kuu
2) live together with kuu and forget about the AAs

but not both ~
I completely agree with you one that... The thing is, i'm sure you have already realised that due to his love for Kuu, he is already showing uncertainty in his resolve to destroy all AA. Looks like what we are arguing about is completely different cause i was just saying you can't blame Kyoshiro for choosing Kuu over Setsuna and not that he is allowed to be biased in his views of which AA to destroy.

The thing is the story will probably end with Kyoshiro having second thoughts about destroying all AA and as you say "live together with kuu and forget about the AAs".

In terms of your idea about him giving up his dream of destroying all AA, then i completely support you since my views are the same
Old 2007-02-25, 09:22   Link #792
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
This is not the issue. The problem is that Kyoshiro was using Setsuna to achieve his goals, knowing that she had feelings for him and not really caring about her.

So, I couldn't care less about whom Kyoshiro ends up with; I don't really want Setsuna with a selfish bastard like him. My point is just simply that Kyoshiro is a jerk, who not only doesn't deserve love, but also should commit seppuku for being the biggest asshole in anime history.

Should he apologize to her? Of course, but not because he can't accept her feelings. He should apologize for the way he treated her, for using her (her feelings) for his own selfish ends.

And then he should die.
Old 2007-02-25, 10:09   Link #793
sakura_1990

well... i think setuna is pitiful and sad. but i still feel happy for kyoshiro and kuu.. =]
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 11:29   Link #794
Key Board
Carbon

There's nothing wrong with using other characters for your own selfish purpose.. as long as you look awesome while doing so.

Kyoshiro doesn't however, but I have a feeling Kazuya might be the one.
Old 2007-02-25, 11:36   Link #795
Ch1kane

Kazuya definitely pawns Kyoshiro. Kyoshiro really deserve that!
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 12:15   Link #796
Dop
Mmmm....

Having just seen episode seven I have to say that the sudden cut to the brass band playing "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside" was so out of place at that moment it was both hilarious and surreal.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 14:55   Link #797
inaho

You can't just put the blame on kyoshiro he's just human

We can't do anything about kyoshiro choosing kuu over setsuna. That's just how the plot goes and besides

Kuu is the reason why Kyoshiro is changing into someone humane. It was kuu who had made an impact on him not setsuna. Setsuna was there for him alright but there wasn't any spark at all. There aren't no connection between them whatsoever.He's still the same cold hearted jerk but when Kuu came he changed. And maybe if Kuu didn't show up setsuna will still die in Kyoshiro's hands remember "I'll destroy all AA's" or something like that

I feel bad for setsuna as well but it ain't happening between her and Kyoshiro.

Actually there's too much kyoshiro blaming and kuu hating here >.>
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 15:01   Link #798
holyman282

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaho View Post
You can't just put the blame on kyoshiro he's just human

We can't do anything about kyoshiro choosing kuu over setsuna. That's just how the plot goes and besides

Kuu is the reason why Kyoshiro is changing into someone humane. It was kuu who had made an impact on him not setsuna. Setsuna was there for him alright but there wasn't any spark at all. There aren't no connection between them whatsoever.He's still the same cold hearted jerk but when Kuu came he changed. And maybe if Kuu didn't show up setsuna will still die in Kyoshiro's hands remember "I'll destroy all AA's" or something like that

I feel bad for setsuna as well but it ain't happening between her and Kyoshiro.

Actually there's too much kyoshiro blaming and kuu hating here >.>

I wholeheartily agree with you, the fact is, sure Setsuna was there for him, but that all there is to it, she never challenged his ideal, never did anything that went outside the servant master boudaries. While Kuu you have seen is actively persuing Kyoshiro and it's that sort of agression that will get you the guy. Everyone says that Setsuna has been tossed aside, but the fact is, she never done anything to get herself noticed by Kyoshiro, all she ever did was follow his orders and say, "is that what Kyoshiro wants".....
Old 2007-02-25, 15:04   Link #799
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaho View Post
He's still the same cold hearted jerk but when Kuu came he changed. And maybe if Kuu didn't show up setsuna will still die in Kyoshiro's hands remember "I'll destroy all AA's" or something like that
and the twist here is that even with kuu here setsuna has to die...so either way its a lose lose situation...he hasnt given up the idea of "killing all AA's" NOT including kuu...

fine ill take setsuna then

Old 2007-02-25, 15:09   Link #800
Key Board
Carbon

Uhmm.. once again, nobody is "blaming" Kyoshiro for favoring Kuu

All we're trying to say is Setsuna is not a bitch for being upset unlike someone suggested and that Kyousuke is an ass and has been an ass since the first friggin episode -- towards BOTH of them I might add.

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen