AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-23, 22:22   Link #8081
minnadaisuki

From the looks of it, I will like the show assuming the spoilers are true. Anyway, I would suggest those people to stay out of the thread if they don't want to get spoiled. Honestly, the information seems accurate.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:25   Link #8082
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Not sure how we missed this disparity, but its pretty blatant. Korean Blog: Nina mounts the nuke on the Lancelot. This says: Ganymede has the bomb. (Wasn't the Ganymede taken apart too?)
If we should follow the opening,

We see the ganymede and it's bomb.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:25   Link #8083
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
The Emperor is cornered. Charles declares こんな世界などくれてやる (I’m not going to attempt to translate that), before fading away.
"However, after cornering the Emperor, the Emperor disappears saying, "I'll gladly give you a world like this". (It's derogatory)"
Old 2008-07-23, 22:28   Link #8084
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
If we should follow the opening,

We see the ganymede and it's bomb.
That's fine, I was just nothing the fact that no one seemed to mention that rarther large disparity. I mean they are completely different in what the after effects would be.

And if we go by the OP, the Guren and Lancelot Albion are facing off... so...
Old 2008-07-23, 22:29   Link #8085
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Damn Nina and her nuke, we wouldn't of had this problem if someone shot her near the end of season 1 and make us all happy
Old 2008-07-23, 22:30   Link #8086
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
That's fine, I was just nothing the fact that no one seemed to mention that rarther large disparity. I mean they are completely different in what the after effects would be.

And if we go by the OP, the Guren and Lancelot Albion are facing off... so...
They were side by side if I saw it correctly, or together at the very least <_<
Old 2008-07-23, 22:31   Link #8087
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
They were side by side if I saw it correctly, or together at the very least <_<
I was more refering to when the Lancelot flies past the Guren and turns and draws its weapon. As for the dim scene, I'd say that that is the traditional/classic way to represent a showdown, especially with the lighting.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:34   Link #8088
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I was more refering to when the Lancelot flies past the Guren and turns and draws its weapon. As for the dim scene, I'd say that that is the traditional/classic way to represent a showdown, especially with the lighting.
Past, not against and I can take the dim thing as being two halves of the same coin, on the same side
Old 2008-07-23, 22:35   Link #8089
PointZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
"However, after cornering the Emperor, the Emperor disappears saying, "I'll gladly give you a world like this". (It's derogatory)"
Thanks! I wasn't quite sure what was being implied there.

By the way, have spoilers for Turn 16-18 been posted yet? I remember reading 2ch notes for the remainder of the series by someone, but nothing concrete like recently released summary spoilers.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:36   Link #8090
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
It turns?

It flies under Guren and up. Then it draws it's weapon while still facing forward. It never turns its face. Both Guren and Lancelot are facing us the viewers.

Techincally speaking, if Guren didn't move it still be behind Lancelot whose facing away from it.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:38   Link #8091
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

I updated my post, but I'm still not sure about what the fuck Suzaku is doing. Zzz. t_t ENEMY BASE? OR ENEMY LINE OF FIRE?! sd;lkf;lkdg
Old 2008-07-23, 22:40   Link #8092
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
It turns?

It flies under Guren and up. Then it draws it's weapon while still facing forward.

Techincally speaking, if Guren didn't move it still be behind Lancelot whose facing away from it.
Mayhaps I was mistaken, though I seem to recall that the cloud level in the background doesn't change, meaning that for the Guren to be gone, it'd have to be in front of the Lancelot.

Either way, this wasn't really my point, just that the Korean blog contradicts this.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:43   Link #8093
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Mayhaps I was mistaken, though I seem to recall that the cloud level in the background doesn't change, meaning that for the Guren to be gone, it'd have to be in front of the Lancelot.

Either way, this wasn't really my point, just that the Korean blog contradicts this.
Well if they were really fighting Guren sure as hell wouldn't let Lancelot just fly under it. It'd reach out and grab it like a minnow jumping out of the water.

"Come're you little *******"

Though I'm worried. What's going to happen to my beloved Cecile and Lloyd?
Old 2008-07-23, 22:43   Link #8094
KrimzonStriker

Meh, I think it works logically in terms of progression, and a few details can get lost in the translation while the main bulk is still vastly coherent with everything. It's still fun to to imagine either way
Old 2008-07-23, 23:05   Link #8095
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Since we are all giving this a try here is my version

For Turn 19

Spoiler:

For Turn 20
Spoiler:

For Turn 21
Spoiler:

For Turn 23
Spoiler:

Turn 24
Spoiler:

For Turn 25
Spoiler:

For Turn 26
Spoiler:

These are accurate translations as far as I'm concerned, not a rough translation or babelfish.
Old 2008-07-23, 23:06   Link #8096
donyusufahmed

something feels a little sketchy about these spoilers. The knights of round would just suddenly join Lulu?
If there going to be a betray, wouldn't the zero persona be useless?
If his identity is revealed would they try to use him as a political tool?

Alot of these things just doesn't make any sense
Old 2008-07-23, 23:11   Link #8097
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I'm too lazy to quote one by one, so I'm shooting 'em down all at once.

Every episode summary you see now (beyond Turn 17) is BS.
Every self-claimed spoiler, too.

The only magazines with episode summary are: Newtype/Animage/Animedia (10th of each month), TV magazines (Mondays), CompAce/KerokeroAce (26th of each month). this month's Compace/KerokeroAce aren't out yet.

And magazines only give 4-5 episodes. These are monthly magazines, why give more than a month? No idiot will release all info on one issue. They want to keep you buying the magazine every month.

And Code Geass production is at around Turn 20.

2ch guessing party has begun. Just like what happened last year after Stage 23. People throw out random guesses for fun.

For starters, don't trust anything without photo evidence. That's why I post photos with my episode summaries, even whan those pics are all text and boring to look at.
Old 2008-07-23, 23:13   Link #8098
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Emperor and VV wishes to destroy the world and create a new one.

Lelouch wants to protect and create a nicer world but above all, for the sakes of their contract they challenge the Emperor.

(Wait....isn't V.V dead?
I think you're looking at it too literally? It's what they believe[d]/want[ed]. Doesn't necessarily imply he's magically alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I'm lazy to quote one by one, so I'm shooting 'em down all at once. XD

The only magazines with episode summary are: Newtype/Animage/Animedia (10th of each month), TV magazines (Mondays), CompAce/KerokeroAce (26th of each month). this month's Compace/KerokeroAce aren't out yet.

And magazines only give 4-5 episodes. These are monthly magazines, why give more than a month? No idiot will release all info on one issue. They want to keep you buying the magazine every month.

2ch guessing party has begun. Just like what happened last year after Stage 23. People throw out random guesses for fun.

For starters, don't trust anything without photo evidence. That's why I post photos with my episode summaries, even whan those pics are all text and boring to look at.
Yes but this is fun. : p
Old 2008-07-23, 23:13   Link #8099
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by donyusufahmed View Post
something feels a little sketchy about these spoilers. The knights of round would just suddenly join Lulu?
If there going to be a betray, wouldn't the zero persona be useless?
If his identity is revealed would they try to use him as a political tool?

Alot of these things just doesn't make any sense
Who said suddenly? After witnessing your side use a nuke I imagine anyone would have second thoughts >_>

Maybe they don't know until a bit later in the episode? I imagine they'd simply not follow him in general during the Second Battle of Tokyo is they knew he was Lelouch <_<

Who use who as a political tool? The Order? To Lelouch? I'd like to see them try

I don't know, it works pretty well to me no matter how I look at it >_>

Quote:

That's what you said about the last korean blogger. At the same time, isn't it likely to put out articles in the future to save time and what not then release them in piecemeal like? Then this person may or may not have been able to get a copy of that for all we know. Still, even if it is possibly fake it sure is fun to imagine
Old 2008-07-23, 23:14   Link #8100
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:

Of course

As soon as I started translating them I realized that they just don't sound right.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories