AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-12, 00:28   Link #41
Miraluka
Banned

I want too, but looking at those pages makes make me confused @_@;
Old 2013-10-12, 01:07   Link #42
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Can't blame you, since it took me a whole day to play around trying to understand the game, and here I am still have to go asking around.
Old 2013-10-12, 06:12   Link #43
Tenzen12

I will wait when there will be some western server or at least enough of japanese to not have to compete for chance even play

It can't be THAT good.
Old 2013-10-12, 07:09   Link #44
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

The game is not worth playing if you're only in it just because of its popularity, honestly. I love it because of the community and the girls' voice.
However I have seen some guys who don't know a single Japanese word playing this.
Old 2013-10-12, 07:59   Link #45
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

You know this forum is decadent when people actually want to get bombed, torpedoed, gunned and depth charged by warship girls.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-10-12, 08:23   Link #46
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You know this forum is decadent when people actually want to get bombed, torpedoed, gunned and depth charged by warship girls.
That is the most suggestive post in this thread by far Congratulations.

And this forum has been pretty mild so far, believe me.

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2013-10-12 at 08:34.
Old 2013-10-12, 08:34   Link #47
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
You say like it's a bad thing.

Or is it?
Old 2013-10-12, 08:41   Link #48
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei

It's a whole lot harder than it looks, and it looks like there IS such a thing as getting a particular ship type way too soon. See this? I've got Yamashiro (a Battleship), Hagurou (a Heavy Cruiser), and several light cruisers at level 5 (including a rare Yubari), and I don't have the resources to repair, refit, AND maintain them after a prolonged fight.
Old 2013-10-12, 08:48   Link #49
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
thats for other girl

my loli group like to hug and pat

Old 2013-10-12, 09:02   Link #50
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

MY lolis. I am to teach them the Super Hyper cannon attack!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-10-12, 09:06   Link #51
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
MY lolis. I am to teach them the Super Hyper cannon attack!
they actually very dominating and will step on with the stocking and panty house

I know you don't like that type of loli. beside i grab it first ages ago

Old 2013-10-12, 09:18   Link #52
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

how about A Madoka Magica like plot
Old 2013-10-12, 09:22   Link #53
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Inazuma for life. I really like the Tenryu + Akatsuki group, I just wonder will they follow the trope from the fanbase in the anime or it will be original content from them.

I also love the Kongou group, too.
Old 2013-10-12, 09:40   Link #54
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Images
If you make her fuel cells go critical, they will blow up on you!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
I want these two

Old 2013-10-13, 10:35   Link #55
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Atago's biggest fan, her husband and her AA gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
That is the most suggestive post in this thread by far Congratulations.

And this forum has been pretty mild so far, believe me.
Are you kidding me, he ripped that straight out of my conversations with him I practically invented the cry "She's depth charging my submarine!"
Warning: do not read the visitor messages between me and Saintess, as it is not for the sane of heart. I mean faint of heart :P

Ahem, it's come to my attention that Atago is being unlawfully targeted by foreign nations hell bent on NTR'ing her. Because she is under my command, at this week's International Naval Summit, I am releasing the classified war logs of "a day in mangatron's naval life with Atago." These long lost pages from his diary will shed light on his relationship with Atago, and prove once and for all, that while he may not be the one she deserves, he is the Seaman than she needs

Images
slightly NSFW Training with Atago
That is just one of many stories in the adventures of U-69

Last edited by mangatron; 2013-10-13 at 10:46.
Old 2013-10-13, 11:44   Link #56
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

NSFW
If you ever run out of power......

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-10-13 at 11:58.
Old 2013-10-13, 18:58   Link #57
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Oh hey, found the 4koma of the series finally. Kind of fun, and on some level it requires you to have SOME knowledge of the real-life ships' quirks and history to get the most value. For example, the joke about Abukuma avoiding Kitakami flew above my head, or Mutsu complaining about her third turret, but I DID get the part about Akagi's trauma, and how Kaga's terrified of both Shoukaku and Zuikaku (WE HAVEN'T SUNK YET!).

Also, Shirayuki is a big pervert in training. Fubuki better watch herself.

Makes me wonder if they're gonna use the 4koma as a base, or do soemthing else entirely.

While we wait, I registered for the game. At this point I'm at level 8, and a few things I've observed:

* Still not seeing Naka, despite her infamy as RNG saying "screw you!" However, I HAVE gotten 4 Isuzus now. Light cruisers are always welcome, but some of my Twitter contacts have told me that her real value can be seen post-remodeling (for her default equipment), especially since she has an early remodelling level (12). Haven't gotten any of mine to that point yet (highest is level 8), but I can see why people "farm" her.

* Speaking of Naka, I need to get both her and Sendai to unlock the third fleet slot. Apparently I need to focus on this ASAP, to be able to make the most of expeditions (and put all those kiddies, I mean, destroyers, to good use).
Old 2013-10-13, 19:11   Link #58
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
* Still not seeing Naka, despite her infamy as RNG saying "screw you!" However, I HAVE gotten 4 Isuzus now. Light cruisers are always welcome, but some of my Twitter contacts have told me that her real value can be seen post-remodeling (for her default equipment), especially since she has an early remodelling level (12). Haven't gotten any of mine to that point yet (highest is level 8), but I can see why people "farm" her.
A wild Isuzu appears.
Images

Mind if I ask, where do you find most of the translated 4koma? 4chan hardly posts anything since all they care about are playing the game.
Old 2013-10-13, 19:12   Link #59
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

I found chapters 1-9 uploaded at Mangahere. It covers Fubuki's first day at fleet training, up to the test of courage hosted by Kongou.
Old 2013-10-13, 19:44   Link #60
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Are you kidding me, he ripped that straight out of my conversations with him I practically invented the cry "She's depth charging my submarine!"
Warning: do not read the visitor messages between me and Saintess, as it is not for the sane of heart. I mean faint of heart :P
Sorry, but saintess took it to the next level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ahem, it's come to my attention that Atago is being unlawfully targeted by foreign nations hell bent on NTR'ing her. Because she is under my command, at this week's International Naval Summit, I am releasing the classified war logs of "a day in mangatron's naval life with Atago." These long lost pages from his diary will shed light on his relationship with Atago, and prove once and for all, that while he may not be the one she deserves, he is the Seaman than she needs

Images
slightly NSFW Training with Atago
That is just one of many stories in the adventures of U-69
I-Is this the most ero vessel?! Impressive... Well, no need to worry about me, my preferences have already been established. Anyway, good luck preparing her to fight the big bosses of all mecha musume in their triumphant return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Oh hey, found the 4koma of the series finally. Kind of fun, and on some level it requires you to have SOME knowledge of the real-life ships' quirks and history to get the most value. For example, the joke about Abukuma avoiding Kitakami flew above my head, or Mutsu complaining about her third turret, but I DID get the part about Akagi's trauma, and how Kaga's terrified of both Shoukaku and Zuikaku (WE HAVEN'T SUNK YET!).
I swear, Kaga and Akagi are the best. As in actually funny and with yuri potential to boot. Though, as someone who loved Kiniro Mosaic, I feel more and more tempted to add a more popular choice to my favorites...

I don't think any historic knowledge is necessary to enjoy Mutsu's joke, though...
Closed Thread

Tags
ship girls