AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 09:12   Link #2021
honeypie_0106

Fictional Genocide!!!!!!!!! Go Code Geass!
Old 2008-07-01, 09:13   Link #2022
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
For all we know half of the BK will be taken down, we still don't know what V.V. has up his sleeve so we shouldn't underestimate his power
Spoilers suggest that V.V. is losing until Seigfreid shows up.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:14   Link #2023
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
baha... not that one [but it's not like I'm hoping that he's unhappy for the rest of the show].

More like, as soon as he starting to find that he likes someone, some jerk comes and kills her, causing him to fall into a pit of darkness and anger. BUT GUESS WHAT?! She's not really dead! The hero has to overcome blah blah blah and then he goes and rescues her! =D

... I'm going to go cry in my room now.
Sorry, don't think so.

Euphie died because of Lulu's ego (and the Geass doing an "I'm the boss" act). As for Shirley, we'll see.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:15   Link #2024
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Spoilers suggest that V.V. is losing until Seigfreid shows up.
They cornered him, but from we've seen he doesn't seem like the type to worry since Lelouch looks like his walking straight into a trap
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Sorry, don't think so.

Euphie died because of Lulu's ego (and the Geass doing an "I'm the boss" act). As for Shirley, we'll see.
Same thing
Old 2008-07-01, 09:15   Link #2025
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
If those speculations came out true and we did get a third season, I really don't see what Lelouch and Kallen are going to do. Unless the path of the warlock entails some greater power and Kallen too gains a Geass. At which point my eyes would fall out of their sockets... and the math still wouldn't work out. 6 billion vs 2.... Ya.
What about a 15-20 years timeskip on which the Geass plot could be further developped:

The world has been united and is under the tight rule of Zero and his witch companion. That's for the main antagonists.

The new protagonist would be featuring red hairs and purple eyes, and his/her (deceased?) mother K.K. never told him about his father. Of course he/she hate the aforementionned father, and doesn't like the Zero rule. After meeting a certan person ( an old man riding an old KMF/ a young boy with long blond hair and purple eyes/whatever...), starts a journey to change the world...again...

Or would that be too cliché?
Old 2008-07-01, 09:16   Link #2026
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
We can only hope that it's swift and painless. I don't need to see another girl with eyebags due to massive blood loss.
If it plays out like the whole Euphie scene even I might even get a little emotional.

It really is going to be a downward spiral for Lulu from now on.

Shirely has been shown to have the most humanising effect on Lulu. With her gone, Kallen out of the way, no Nunnally and the emotionless void known as C.C. only available for comfort he's doomed

For all we know he may be caught in Orange's geass eraser and then geass himself into having no emotions. I mean he's been hurt enough, i can see him taking the easy way out.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:16   Link #2027
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Sorry, don't think so.

I know, I know.
Seriously thinking I can't finish this series anymore... :sigh:
Old 2008-07-01, 09:16   Link #2028
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
V.V. won't "lose". If anything, this'll mean the Cult is destroyed so no more people like C.C. and V.V. will ever appear so they can be the leader, but V.V. will continue to live after this. I'm actually guessing that Jeremiah will finally die for good after this arc.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:17   Link #2029
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Anyway, Orange-kun. Has he converted I wonder? Or was he simply interrogated. I wager interrogated considering the other Turn 14 summaries indicate that he was still against Lelouch, though a possible conversion is still possible if not now then in the near future. Perhaps that collapsing was just him simply bowing before Lelouch in reverence instead?
About Siegfried appearing, although the chance is slim, it could be operated by someone else. But I bet most of the fans would want to see Orange in it.
I don't think he will convert either. "Information from Jeremiah" could also mean he dropped hints, rather than him actually telling Lelouch something.

Actually I fear for Rolo during the Geass arc.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:17   Link #2030
Ypocaramel

Euphie was a big loss for Lelouch too, in some ways ("You were... my first love"). Suzaku and Shirley are friends, sure, maybe even close friends, but it's a little different. On the other hand, Euphie's loss was a big blow to Suzaku's public position (from Japanese hero -> genocide princess collaborator) whilst Shirley is just a personal loss for Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:18   Link #2031
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
What about a 15-20 years timeskip on which the Geass plot could be further developped:

The world has been united and is under the tight rule of Zero and his witch companion. That's for the main antagonists.

The new protagonist would be featuring red hairs and purple eyes, and his/her (deceased?) mother K.K. never told him about his father. Of course he/she hate the aforementionned father, and doesn't like the Zero rule. After meeting a certan person ( an old man riding an old KMF/ a young boy with long blond hair and purple eyes/whatever...), starts a journey to change the world...again...

Or would that be too cliché?

.....yeah lets stick to the plot at hand shall we
Old 2008-07-01, 09:18   Link #2032
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hey, you're talking to a bonefied C.C fan here so don't you go claiming victory just yet!!
Sorry , but imho we're already at turn 12 in the second season and C.C. has only geas plot development, not romance development.

Quote:
I believe that this turn is likely to happen, however, I also expect the other people in his life to do their best to help him. Unlike last time, when this happened after Euphemia's death, he only had C.C.. Now he has C.C. and Kallen, and I doubt either of them will let him sink anywhere near where he was before. Kallen stopped him once already, I don't see why they can't stop him again. C.C. also does not want Lelouch to become another monster.
Kallen will do it eventually, but not C.C.. She didn't give a damn the last time he got emo.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:19   Link #2033
Stretch5920

Orange will probably do what all stupid villians do. I'll tell you my evil plan before I kill you.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:20   Link #2034
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
About Siegfried appearing, although the chance is slim, it could be operated by someone else. But I bet most of the fans would want to see Orange in it.
I don't think he will convert either. "Information from Jeremiah" could also mean he dropped hints, rather than him actually telling Lelouch something.

Yeah, I've got a danger sense going on here for him too but I'm hoping Tanaguichi isn't that low as to kill off another relevant character in such a short space of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Sorry , but imho we're already at turn 12 in the second season and C.C. has only geas plot development, not romance development.

Kallen will do it eventually, but not C.C.. She didn't give a damn the last time he got emo.
Hah, we'll see. I have faith in my green-haired witch!!

Hey, hey, hey, remember Euphie? She consoled him then too, and she got all happy when he came back so what she said then in Turn 7 was just her being tsundere. Plus, she probably just wanted him to choose his own path of doing things because as she pointed out the weight of his mask as Zero was a heavy one or something like that even though she later revealed that she was indeed worried about him and happy to see him recover. >_>
Old 2008-07-01, 09:20   Link #2035
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
If it plays out like the whole Euphie scene even I might even get a little emotional.

It really is going to be a downward spiral for Lulu from now on.

Shirely has been shown to have the most humanising effect on Lulu. With her gone, Kallen out of the way, no Nunnally and the emotionless void known as C.C. only available for comfort he's doomed

For all we know he may be caught in Orange's geass eraser and then geass himself into having no emotions. I mean he's been hurt enough, i can see him taking the easy way out.
That will remind me of his grim look just after Suzaku shot open his mask back in the last part of S1. He looks badass, and if he stays with that look, that gaze will make deserts out of grasslands.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:20   Link #2036
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

Rolo+(Half Bk)+Shirley= just as planned
Old 2008-07-01, 09:21   Link #2037
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
If V.V. has a smug look on his face, someone please PS in the DN reference.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:22   Link #2038
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Orange will probably do what all stupid villians do. I'll tell you my evil plan before I kill you.
And the Lulu will use stage 2 of Shinkiriou beam thing and vaporise him along with the cult headquarters. Cause to be fair you really do derserve it Orange for setting events in motion by ungeassing Shirely, and its only fitting he dies by Lulu's hand.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:22   Link #2039
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
what the hell is wrong with you?
where did you get that "half BK"???
Old 2008-07-01, 09:22   Link #2040
Stretch5920

Quote:
If V.V. has a smug look on his face, someone please PS in the DN reference.
I couldn't help but laugh at the TV mag. Text says Shirley dies and there's a pic of V.V with a "who cares?" expression.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories