AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-04, 21:42   Link #481
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

^^ and they will all live in his harem palace XD
Old 2012-12-04, 22:05   Link #482
sky black swordman

Know that I think, who would Koneko's children(Ise their dad of course) interact with Kuroka's children(Ise also their dad)?

It's going to a bit weird for them, I mean not only are they cousins, but sisters too.
On top of that, Koneko hates Kuroka.
Old 2012-12-05, 00:23   Link #483
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Know that I think, who would Koneko's children(Ise their dad of course) interact with Kuroka's children(Ise also their dad)?

It's going to a bit weird for them, I mean not only are they cousins, but sisters too.
On top of that, Koneko hates Kuroka.
Koneko does seem to be warming up to her a bit. Now if Kuroka would stop being a bad kitty whenever it comes to being around her sister. lol
Old 2012-12-05, 00:29   Link #484
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@sky just like what cyber said koneko is slowly realizing that kuroka is a good person but with her advances on issei it just ticks her off and about the children they probably would be fine as kids i mean me and my cousins are just like brothers and sisters so i dont think there would be a problem
Old 2012-12-05, 01:51   Link #485
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

All right, these are my theories for the upcoming Vol 14 of HS DXD:

Spoiler for Theories of Vol.14:
Old 2012-12-05, 02:54   Link #486
cyberdemon

something I'm expecting is for Ise to choose a magician who, like him, is deemed talentless among their peers. I can see him helping that magician become powerful much like himself through sheer hard work. Likely he tries to get a female magician but he ends up seeing what he was once in a male. Like 2 peas in a pod.
Old 2012-12-05, 03:48   Link #487
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
something I'm expecting is for Ise to choose a magician who, like him, is deemed talentless among their peers. I can see him helping that magician become powerful much like himself through sheer hard work. Likely he tries to get a female magician but he ends up seeing what he was once in a male. Like 2 peas in a pod.
That would be an interesting route as well. I seem to recall it being mentioned that the author claimed that he wanted to develop the current cast more rather than adding new women to the group, at least for now.

Though if his summoner ends up being male I don't want him to be someone completely talentless unless there is some extra circumstances. Not to put down hard work or anything, but Ise didn't get strong with just that. He got insanely lucky to be blessed with one of the strongest sacred gears and the best possible environment to improve on it.

Ise really doesn't have the leisure to be training someone else right now either, even if he could. Ise can really only provide an example, as he knows very little about human magic. Plus, Ise took over half a year to get to his current position, and thats with the absurd growth rate of the Sekiryuutei. In order for a novice mage to get strong enough to be interesting would take much longer, something I feel the story doesn't have time for.

Also, if the person wasn't at least competent any problems he/she would get sent out on could be instantly blown away by Ise. Pretty soon the summoner would end up seeming irrelevant, something I don't want to happen.
Old 2012-12-05, 04:08   Link #488
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
That would be an interesting route as well. I seem to recall it being mentioned that the author claimed that he wanted to develop the current cast more rather than adding new women to the group, at least for now.

Though if his summoner ends up being male I don't want him to be someone completely talentless unless there is some extra circumstances. Not to put down hard work or anything, but Ise didn't get strong with just that. He got insanely lucky to be blessed with one of the strongest sacred gears and the best possible environment to improve on it.

Ise really doesn't have the leisure to be training someone else right now either, even if he could. Ise can really only provide an example, as he knows very little about human magic. Plus, Ise took over half a year to get to his current position, and thats with the absurd growth rate of the Sekiryuutei. In order for a novice mage to get strong enough to be interesting would take much longer, something I feel the story doesn't have time for.

Also, if the person wasn't at least competent any problems he/she would get sent out on could be instantly blown away by Ise. Pretty soon the summoner would end up seeming irrelevant, something I don't want to happen.
Well there are currently longinuses whose locations aren't known yet. That guy could get one of them. Or perhaps he subscribes to the Negi Springfield form of magic. Capable of powerful stuff but more likely to destroy clothes. LOL! That would peak Ise's interest.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-12-05 at 13:30.
Old 2012-12-05, 17:02   Link #489
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Ross already stated the vampires captured a longinus possessor so we'll most likely see one in this volume...
Old 2012-12-05, 18:48   Link #490
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

When Ise and company does meet the Vampires, I expect the Vampires will act like Raiser when he first appear. Arrogant and look down on people, it already been mentioned they take much more pride in their pure blood and look down on their lesser class much more than the Old Devil elders. Ise and Company mostly being originally humans will most likely be insulted by that by the Vampires.
Old 2012-12-05, 19:44   Link #491
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
When Ise and company does meet the Vampires, I expect the Vampires will act like Raiser when he first appear. Arrogant and look down on people, it already been mentioned they take much more pride in their pure blood and look down on their lesser class much more than the Old Devil elders. Ise and Company mostly being originally humans will most likely be insulted by that by the Vampires.
I would assume there would be some form of contact with the clan that threw Gasper away. Seeing Rias and Ise's normal reactions when the younger members are in trouble, there's gonna be a fight.
Old 2012-12-05, 19:53   Link #492
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We most likely get the back story on Gasper. My theory is Gasper being half human, was the subject of much bullying until he reached his limit and release the black aura of death. Then he was feared and thrown out.
Old 2012-12-05, 20:46   Link #493
sky black swordman

Quote:
We most likely get the back story on Gasper. My theory is Gasper being half human, was the subject of much bullying until he reached his limit and release the black aura of death. Then he was feared and thrown out.
I like your theory, this sounds a lot better then the reason they throw him out because of his SG.
Old 2012-12-05, 20:59   Link #494
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I hope we get to see what Ise's new body is really capable of, he is no longer human &devil but a true dragon&devil. Hope we get to see them.
Old 2012-12-05, 21:07   Link #495
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@reaper i agree with your theory on the vampires they will most likely look down on the half-devils, but idk what they'd think about issei with him being a dragon and devil but either way if they do he wont like it at all and theyll probly end up fearing issei.
Old 2012-12-05, 21:11   Link #496
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@reaper i agree with your theory on the vampires they will most likely look down on the half-devils, but idk what they'd think about issei with him being a dragon and devil but either way if they do he wont like it at all and theyll probly end up fearing issei.
Remember, the part where Ise gotten help from Ophis and Great Red is still discuss in the higher ups of the Government of the Alliance. More than likely, the Vampires don't know due to it being a secret.
Old 2012-12-05, 21:19   Link #497
sky black swordman

I wonder if they will talk the Vampire Hunters that killed gasper. How did they know about him and why were they so quick to kill him?
I remember that someone a while a back speculated, that Gasper's clan may have had Vampire hunters kill Gasper as soon as they threw him away.
Old 2012-12-05, 21:26   Link #498
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I wonder if they will talk the Vampire Hunters that killed gasper. How did they know about him and why were they so quick to kill him?
I remember that someone a while a back speculated, that Gasper's clan may have had Vampire hunters kill Gasper as soon as they threw him away.
Well that could happen if he offended a Pure blooded Vampire or used his black aura of death (P.S. we should find a real name for Gasper's power in the meantime). Devil's law states servants are not allowed to leave their master or the results is death, Vampires may go to the extreme to say any offense to a Pure Blood results in death.
Old 2012-12-05, 22:38   Link #499
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Well that could happen if he offended a Pure blooded Vampire or used his black aura of death (P.S. we should find a real name for Gasper's power in the meantime). Devil's law states servants are not allowed to leave their master or the results is death, Vampires may go to the extreme to say any offense to a Pure Blood results in death.
For a power name, how about Alucard Mode?
Old 2012-12-05, 22:47   Link #500
Red_Zeal_Knight

@ reaper I agree on ur take on Gasper backstory but I see ise being useless in volume
We don't even know if Ise can go in BB without Ddairg and also author said girls will be more active this volume

As a side how a pure blood Vampire made in is universe anyway?
Isn't vampirism spread like zombles are created bite then human turns
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life