AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-04-02, 05:00   Link #1
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Video Problem: Unihabited Planet Survive

I downloaded the first 2 episodes of Unihabited planet survive(by WeSuck), I watcht the first and it ran perfectly, but then when i tryed to watch the second one the vidoe cinda skipped and had the frams flashing oveer the top of other frames(sorry its kind hard to explain). I download these episodes before and the same thing happend last time, so i deleted them and then i download these ones again and now i have the problem again. I don't think its codec becuase i have ffdshow installed. has anyone else had this problem, does anyone know how to fix it?
Old 2004-04-02, 05:01   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

What video player are you using?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-04-02, 10:31   Link #3
lavalyn

/me dons the We Suck hat

The codec we are using is (as most people who have read the UPS thread in Fansubs would have found out) XviD 1.0 Beta 2. The exact mix of settings change with each encode, but generally speaking the early ones used Packed Bitstream, which may cause a problem.

Please use the latest version of ffdshow/libavcodec. Alternatively, use the actual XviD codec. Links are provided on this forum somewhere, as well as from our blogsite, http://we-suck.blogspot.com/
Old 2004-04-03, 04:06   Link #4
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Thanx I got it working, and thanx for Subing the show too.....you guys do a great job
Old 2004-04-03, 06:19   Link #5
BTime

If you want to watch the series fast, "WeSuck" is really knocking out the episodes. If you want to archive the show, I'd recommend the "Anime Coalition" release. Of course if you want to archive "AC"'s version it may take awhile as they are notoriously slow (but high quality).
Old 2004-04-03, 14:41   Link #6
lavalyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTime
If you want to watch the series fast, "WeSuck" is really knocking out the episodes. If you want to archive the show, I'd recommend the "Anime Coalition" release. Of course if you want to archive "AC"'s version it may take awhile as they are notoriously slow (but high quality).
/me again dons the We Suck hat

If you want to archive the show, I'd wait until the DVDs come out in Region 2, and then obtaining our scripts (which we make available when we receive the DVDs).