Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-12-19, 01:03   Link #3001
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Stop thinking with your lower extremities and think with your heart. As far as Tsukune is concerned, both parts of Moka are needed to make her complete. To love what is half a person is meaningless, to love all of a person is noble.
outer moka is just a split personality of inner moka born from the rosario, and nothing more, how can tsukune love a personality....

i think tsukune, just likes the outer moka because it was his first friend and stuff...

i say out with outer moka and in with iner moka...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 01:06   Link #3002
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
outer moka is just a split personality of inner moka born from the rosario, and nothing more, how can tsukune love a personality....

i think tsukune, just likes the outer moka because it was his first friend and stuff...
Because thats the person he fell for....... Inner moka he barely knows....
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 03:16   Link #3003
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
@Zippy
Getting into the manga will be the best chaoice you'll ever make for this series. Although things don't start to pick up around ch. 9-10, and then, after a few bumps, you go on one hell of a ride

although be careful, as then you'll join the rest of us manga fanatics in our bitching about the anime
LOL
Meh I btch more abotu Comic films than I do anime/manga conversions, mainly because it has to be really really bad to not be able to watch the anime.
Old 2008-12-19, 04:30   Link #3004
reaper_unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
LOL
Meh I btch more abotu Comic films than I do anime/manga conversions, mainly because it has to be really really bad to not be able to watch the anime.
depends on what you think is really really bad but I can asure you, a whole new world will open up for you if/when you read the manga
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 04:53   Link #3005
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
depends on what you think is really really bad but I can asure you, a whole new world will open up for you if/when you read the manga
I liek dizty anime, I like ecchi, I like girly stuff as much as action and adventure, don;t care for overtly dark and brain screwing.

What I am getting at I like anime because it dose not constantly rape its fiction down in order to sell it to the masses that know nothing of it, yes it gets watered down and made more generic but the core and flow are generally there in some fashion.

I judge dubs and fiction transitions on a 100% scale, I can tell right off the bat the amine is a 70% on the manga(almost like Angelic layers dub.. its in that 70% not bad not great but annoying level of dubing thats almost the average of modern anime) I could tell RV is a 70%er just because the they are going in circles on stuff, it happens. RV2 might be a 50%er but I will have to get there first :P

I was surprised with sekerei is about 80-85% they toned down some things but most of the story/dialog was transitioned.

Spoiler for "RANT MODE IS OVER 9000:

Anyway....better to take a 60-70% watered down version than a 20-40% raped and gutted one....

But ya know sometimes its not so bad Violinist of Hamlin TV series is about 30-40% but I dug the dark serious style, can you dig it(and bury it :P).

---------------------
BTW I do like the character styles on the anime they look fleshed out and refined in the mnaga they are a bit to.... moe >>

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2008-12-19 at 05:06.
Old 2008-12-19, 08:57   Link #3006
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Personally I'd rather think this anime has nothing to do with the manga and like Inner and Outer Moka it's something that needs to be separated permanently. But KNOWING Inner Moka was originally a Tsundere probably the DERE part is Outer and the shunned TSUN is Inner Moka.

Speaking of mixed personalities if they ever combine as one gotta wonder if it'll be like...
Spoiler:

Also....

YES!!! Love the avy...to bad nazi reps are at me again.
Old 2008-12-19, 09:31   Link #3007
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
outer moka is just a split personality of inner moka born from the rosario, and nothing more, how can tsukune love a personality....:confused
To use the Nanoha philosophy, Outer Moka has sentience, emotions and can talk to people. In that regard, she is a person. To see her being treated as less than one by most of this thread is disconcerting.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 09:38   Link #3008
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Maybe Outer Moka was always there it created a new personality of her own after the mirror incident.
Old 2008-12-19, 10:27   Link #3009
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
I liek dizty anime, I like ecchi, I like girly stuff as much as action and adventure, don;t care for overtly dark and brain screwing.

Anyway....better to take a 60-70% watered down version than a 20-40% raped and gutted one....

R+V is a good mixture of the first part... there's quite of bit off ecchi (though it gets full-blown in S2), and there's tons of action and adventure... but there are some very dark moments, and there are hints here and there to things that will mess with your head (though nothing Eva-level)

and that bolded part... well, you'll see that that's what Capu2 is, once you really get into the manga

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 11:36   Link #3010
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Another animation Error

GIANT MIZORE!!!

Spoiler for O_O:
Old 2008-12-19, 12:01   Link #3011
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Another animation Error

GIANT MIZORE!!!

Spoiler for O_O:
not really, shes just closer to the camra than Tsukune's mom,
Old 2008-12-19, 12:30   Link #3012
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
not really, shes just closer to the camra than Tsukune's mom,
Hmm...I don't think so... Seeing the height difference there is a bit off.
Old 2008-12-19, 12:48   Link #3013
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Personally I'd rather think this anime has nothing to do with the manga and like Inner and Outer Moka it's something that needs to be separated permanently. But KNOWING Inner Moka was originally a Tsundere probably the DERE part is Outer and the shunned TSUN is Inner Moka.

Speaking of mixed personalities if they ever combine as one gotta wonder if it'll be like...
Spoiler:

Also....

YES!!! Love the avy...to bad nazi reps are at me again.
Ya its a alternate they changed to much....
Old 2008-12-19, 12:59   Link #3014
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of changes lets note some.

Main character.

Aono Tsukune - 3 seconds Ghoul/Vamp mode season1, No scars goes EMO on us before the ending of Capu2.

Outer Moka - similar to the manga but to lovey dovy and mushy. Tsukune...Moka-san..you get the bit...

Inner Moka - still kick ass, but more of an honest strait forward girl, likes fighting not a Tsundere

Ruby - manga Ruby rarely changes her iconic witches clothing in the anime she frequently changes dress

Gin-Senpai - got 3 new hair styles and also the kawaii mode, wolf ears and tail in human form.

Yukari - gains a pedo bear pantsu

I feel only Mizore and Kurumu's characters stay true to their manga forms. Anyone has an opinion on the character differences in the anime?

Ahhh...So many many things has happened in the anime...Please order me!
Old 2008-12-19, 13:02   Link #3015
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Speaking of changes lets note some.

Main character.

Aono Tsukune - 3 seconds Ghoul/Vamp mode season1, No scars goes EMO on us before the ending of Capu2.

Outer Moka - similar to the manga but to lovey dovy and mushy. Tsukune...Moka-san..you get the bit...

Inner Moka - still kick ass, but more of an honest strait forward girl, likes fighting not a Tsundere

Ruby - manga Ruby rarely changes her iconic witches clothing in the anime she frequently changes dress

Gin-Senpai - got 3 new hair styles and also the kawaii mode, wolf ears and tail in human form.

Yukari - gains a pedo bear pantsu

I feel only Mizore and Kurumu's characters stay true to their manga forms. Anyone has an opinion on the character differences in the anime?

Ahhh...So many many things has happened in the anime...Please order me!
meh some of these changes are slight and to be exspected, some just push the series away from what its suppose to be into a pay as you go fap machine >>
Old 2008-12-19, 13:03   Link #3016
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
meh some of these changes are slight and to be exspected, some just push the series away from what its suppose to be into a pay as you go fap machine >>
When GONZO is involved EVEN THE MOST SHOUNEN anime will become ecchi for FAPS.
Old 2008-12-19, 13:05   Link #3017
ZippyDSM

Quote:
When GONZO is involved EVEN THE MOST SHOUNEN anime will become ecchi for FAPS.
LOL ya...they haz issues.....
Old 2008-12-19, 13:05   Link #3018
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Well honestly the entire theme is kind of shifted.

In the manga, everyone steadily develops a deep sense of Nakamaship that goes beyond their individual rivalry for Tsukune.

The anime takes them more as people who are associated because of Tsukune and basically leaves it at that. There haven't been many moments where any of the girls display outright concern for the other and if there have then they're too miniscule if they just fly over my head like that.

Also... Kokoa.

Do I need to say anything?

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 13:47   Link #3019
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I'll wait for the subs and the final episode.... <_<
Old 2008-12-19, 13:50   Link #3020
reaper_unique

I'll wait for the subs, the last episode is to far away
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire