AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-06-17, 19:46   Link #201
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
The calendar behind Eraqus at the end of the trailer is the calendar for the month of December 2016. I think it's finally happening this time.
wow awesome find. I didn't even notice the calendar before. It is also the calendar for Oct 2015. Though a release date would have been officially mentioned already if it was that close.
Old 2015-06-18, 09:15   Link #202
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
wow awesome find. I didn't even notice the calendar before. It is also the calendar for Oct 2015. Though a release date would have been officially mentioned already if it was that close.
According to an interview Nomura had recently, he said the development for the game is "relatively advanced".

Last edited by Seafoam; 2015-06-18 at 14:13. Reason: Confirmed fake
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 09:20   Link #203
com_gwp

Quote:
According to an interview Nomura had recently, he said the development for the game is "relatively advanced" and on top of this there was a leaked video from a private screening 2 days ago where at the end it says Winter 2016.

I have the video downloaded but other people that upload it to Youtube get it taken down fast, so here is a screenshot.
I saw that video in question, and to be honest it looks like a fake.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 09:29   Link #204
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
I saw that video in question, and to be honest it looks like a fake.
Indeed it was, but considering FFXV already had a playable demo and will likely come out around March 2016, I can easily see a Winter 2016 release for KH3.

Last edited by Seafoam; 2015-06-18 at 14:14.
Old 2015-06-18, 17:58   Link #205
MCAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBTyE86XA0
Seems like there won't be loading times for at least these kinds of battles. Which is pretty sweet.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 19:42   Link #206
cyberdemon

It was obvious from the trailer but they officially announced Tangled as a KH3 world

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-06-18, 21:15   Link #207
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
I still can't make sense how the guy looks like exact copy of old Xehanort

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 04:47   Link #208
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I bet he mind-controlled them to add Tangled New worlds are a must though, playing through the same stuff over and over is, obviously, repetitive. Adding to that the limited plot that each world can get, particularly in the message they get across, there is little to do with older worlds.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 06:39   Link #209
Chosen_Hero

Since seeing the trailer I've been thinking, if they already have the english cast in this game then close is it really to releasing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
I still can't make sense how the guy looks like exact copy of old Xehanort
You should have seen the comments on the Gametrailers stream on twitch once he was on.
Old 2015-06-19, 08:19   Link #210
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Since seeing the trailer I've been thinking, if they already have the english cast in this game then close is it really to releasing?
Supposedly, the guy who voices Goofy said that he already recorded all his lines for KH3 months ago.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 09:01   Link #211
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

^That was fake and made by the same guy who made the fake Winter 2016 release date trailer.

On a separate note, I'm not sure if all of you noticed but the area where Sora was in his KH2 outfit is actually the new Olympus world. Also, I really, REALLY hope Atlantica doesn't come back.
Old 2015-06-19, 09:07   Link #212
Akashin

Quote:
^That was fake and made by the same guy who made the fake Winter 2016 release date trailer.

On a separate note, I'm not sure if all of you noticed but the area where Sora was in his KH2 outfit is actually the new Olympus world. Also, I really, REALLY hope Atlantica doesn't come back.
Ah, so that's why people have been mentioning Olympus. I wasn't paying much attention and subconsciously assumed that was still the Tangled world for some reason.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 09:14   Link #213
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Ah, so that's why people have been mentioning Olympus. I wasn't paying much attention and subconsciously assumed that was still the Tangled world for some reason.
Yeah I thought it was too until I paused and noticed some Greek-ish looking relics around the area along with Sora using a Zeus looking keyblade.
Old 2015-06-19, 09:21   Link #214
Akashin

Quote:
Yeah I thought it was too until I paused and noticed some Greek-ish looking relics around the area along with Sora using a Zeus looking keyblade.
The Greek relics are really hard to miss now that I know to bother looking for them.

Speaking of Keyblades, is it worth noting that Sora seems to be changing Keyblade mid-combat in the trailer? I can't quite tell if that's actually a feature or if it just seems that way due to the trailer jumping around.
Old 2015-06-19, 09:28   Link #215
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The Greek relics are really hard to miss now that I know to bother looking for them.

Speaking of Keyblades, is it worth noting that Sora seems to be changing Keyblade mid-combat in the trailer? I can't quite tell if that's actually a feature or if it just seems that way due to the trailer jumping around.
I'm leaning towards it's an actual feature of specific keyblades. Like when it turned into a Pegasus in Twilight Town, he was using the Zeus keyblade.

Also: http://www.gamesradar.com/nomura-kin...lose-complete/
Old 2015-06-19, 09:31   Link #216
Akashin

Quote:
I'm leaning towards it's an actual feature of specific keyblades. Like when it turned into a Pegasus in Twilight Town, he was using the Zeus keyblade.

Also: http://www.gamesradar.com/nomura-kin...lose-complete/
I noticed that, too, but I'm not talking about Keyblade transformation. I'm talking about switching Keyblades mid-combat.

Nice to have a better idea of where the game's production is, though.
Old 2015-06-19, 09:36   Link #217
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I noticed that, too, but I'm not talking about Keyblade transformation. I'm talking about switching Keyblades mid-combat.

Nice to have a better idea of where the game's production is, though.
Ah, well I think that may actually be due to drive forms. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Nomura said he sort of mixed drive forms into the transformations, so switching keyblades could be possible with that.
Old 2015-06-19, 10:00   Link #218
Akashin

Quote:
Ah, well I think that may actually be due to drive forms. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Nomura said he sort of mixed drive forms into the transformations, so switching keyblades could be possible with that.
It's possible. And like I said, it could simply be nothing and any hint of it is just because the trailer is jumping around (though Sora very clearly switches Keyblades while fighting in the Tangled world).

Unless, of course, we can now access menus and change equipped Keyblades while enemies are around for whatever reason.
Old 2015-06-19, 11:15   Link #219
The Green One

Got to say that I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully we get an epic conclusion for a story arc that's lasted this long.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 12:16   Link #220
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Got to say that I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully we get an epic conclusion for a story arc that's lasted this long.
And to think Nomura said he wants to do at least two more arcs.