AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2019-12-10, 17:39   Link #841
Wandering Soul

Maybe this DLC will motivate me to pick up KH3 again after beating it once, cause the Critcal mode DLC sure didn't.
Old 2020-01-22, 19:43   Link #842
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The DLC was released!
Old 2020-01-24, 03:48   Link #843
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So far I can say that in Proud Mode in the DLC... if you even want a challenge, don't use Ultima Weapon. It was broken in the regular game and remains broken in the DLC.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-24, 12:26   Link #844
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The final boss is quite sudden and has one of the most random choices for his voice.

Spoiler for voice:
Old 2020-01-24, 22:36   Link #845
Galaxian

I love that the Data battles are essentially Riku playing KH3.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 01:07   Link #846
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Done with the story portion, will be doing LimitCut when I have time.

So yeah, ReMind fills up a lot of holes left in the in-between segments we didn't get to see in the main game's final segments. That said in true KH/Nomura fashion, leaves more questions in its wake, but at least will leave you more satisfied and with a more concrete (YMMV) understanding of the ending as it stands.

I will say though some of the set piece fights are fantastic from a gameplay and thematic POV.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 08:49   Link #847
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Really love the ReMind DLC;

Basically Final Mix ver. to KH III, never thought it ended up delivered things above expectation.
Story told with it come under stronger narrative, surely leaving a lot of question but if you used to Nomura works that's normal but fulfilling for KH III.

New Organization XIII data battles serve as KH team answer to the most beloved content of KH II FM.
Fairly difficult until you get used to it; somewhat disappointing, not because of difficulty but lack of variety compare to KH II FM Vexen's Clone, Laxeaus Power or Zexion Pages which understandable because we got no Reaction Command to pull unique gimmick while the members are mostly already established as nuker.

Yozora is dope, really love both ending you can get from him.
'Bad ending' tease of what we will got from Yozora world, while the 'good ending' implied to where someone actually belongs, leaving one person in mystery.

As someone who follows KH since first, Re:Mind is 9/10 for me.

Old 2020-01-27, 14:46   Link #848
Galaxian

I'm 7 data battles in out of 13 to unlock the secret boss. I feel that I've block more times in a single one of these fights than I did in the entire game.
Old 2020-01-30, 23:15   Link #849
MCAL

Well I finally beat the secret boss. While the Remind scenario was a bit insubstantial, the limit cut and secret episode more than made up for it. Good stuff!
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-31, 22:54   Link #850
Galaxian

Beat Yozora today. IMO, he definitely lives up to the series' secret boss hype. While I did do the Ariel exploit during the DM, I was never able to get the amount of damage from it that I saw others get online, instead my real MVP, other than Block/Dodge of course, was Thundaga.

Among the data battles, I found Xion to be the most difficult due to her relentless light attacks that cut down your max HP, while Terra-Xehanort was my favorite due to having less mechanics than the other battles, making the whole encounter feel like a big slugfest.
Old 2020-02-07, 11:21   Link #851
Shadow5YA

ReMind DLC was a bit disappointing, given how much of it was repeated cutscenes identical to the base game. It's also a bit strange how many of the characters were virtually untouched with no additional features, like Aqua and Riku.

I do appreciate the new combo abilities and the Limit Cut episode though. Sora actually feels responsive now, and the Data fights are all unique, some with new tracks.

The lack of dual audio grates on me a little more everyday though when I hear these English voices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikubot
But we've been searching everywhere for Sora. And we haven't found a single clue.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-09, 22:25   Link #852
cyberdemon

Roxas is on the masked singer lol
Old 2020-04-16, 03:03   Link #853
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Goodbye Axel's VA. We will miss you.
Old 2020-04-18, 02:33   Link #854
cyberdemon

I wonder what they’ll do with axel in future games. Write him off or just recast him.