AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-21, 08:13   Link #18861
demino_hellsin
That one guy

why not both? She misses his homecooking in particular as well as Chifuyu. Ichika seems like a pretty minor thing but as she thinks more on his meals she wonders to herself how wonderful it would be to have him as a manservant XD.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 08:17   Link #18862
Eratas123

Pffft~ That's way different compared to the other Daydreams Even Tatenashi's leaned more on fluff than cockteasing.

Side note - If a kid has something bad happen to him and they think this particular thing/person is responsible, will their first feelings be anger or fear?
Old 2012-01-21, 08:26   Link #18863
demino_hellsin
That one guy

different how? Tabane isn't really cockteasing or fluffing it up with him. It's somewhat like... well a mix of both?

Depends on the kid. As a kid when something bad happened to me, I asked the question "Why don't I like it?" or something stupid like that. Then I go back and get hurt again or I analyze it silently. though most likely it'd be annoyance then anger. Fear if it's truly something they don't want to come close to ever again.
Old 2012-01-21, 08:30   Link #18864
Eratas123

@ Demi - Different in the fact that it doesn't seem very romantic or rose filled tunnel vision. Most of the daydreams have romantic moments and implications. Tabane? She gets a butler who cooks for her

Side note - For example: Someone murdered your dad and find out who it was. What would a child first reaction be? Fear or anger? I need it when I introduce the last kid.
Old 2012-01-21, 08:35   Link #18865
demino_hellsin
That one guy

notice the term "manservant" I'm sure you caught on and yes I do mean the implications.

was the kid close to the father? If yes, probably anger, hate. If the father was a pillar of strength, fear. it battles between these two feelings.
Old 2012-01-21, 08:40   Link #18866
Eratas123

What implications? Manservant usually means butler or "bitch" in some cases. Most of the time it means helper.

Side note - Well, Kazuma's the only one who doesn't seem to have a father-son bond with. They act more like brothers. This may or may not stem from the fact that he saw Ichika die in his original timeline.
Old 2012-01-21, 08:46   Link #18867
demino_hellsin
That one guy

and "bitch", Tabane does see Ichika as... Tabane's real lover would be Chifuyu

If Kazuma is the stereotypical poster boy for angst then he probably can't look Ichika in the eye. Or can but just doesn't like to.
Old 2012-01-21, 08:53   Link #18868
Eratas123

@ Demi - Damn it, Tabane's too hard to write! How about Ichika being her lab assistant?

Side note - No, he doesn't angst He's more surprised than anything to find Ichika alive. Besides, it wasn't his fault Ichika died, so he has no reason to angst about it.

He tends to be more easily annoyed than the other kids, though. Then again, that may be because he spends the chapter with a crying and stuttering Shouta while he's still injured. Being easily annoyed in that case is justifiable.
Old 2012-01-21, 09:00   Link #18869
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: If by lab assistant you mean helping with technical stuff like the math and science involved with research: No. If you mean assistant as in keeps Tabane healthy, makes sure she eats right, gets enough sleep: Yes. Generally Ichika would be Tabane's butt monkey.

I take it he's jerk with a heart of gold?
Old 2012-01-21, 09:03   Link #18870
Eratas123

Tabane's butt monkey he is

Side note - Jerk isn't the right word for it. He tends to be quiet and detached, but he never goes out of his way to make dickish remarks or insults anybody at all. He's just annoyed in the intro since Shouta's whining a lot and he's still injured with some barely healed cuts. They meet Tatenashi later (I never make the correct child meet their proper parent first) and he panics when he sees her ISA uniform and runs away.
Old 2012-01-21, 09:08   Link #18871
demino_hellsin
That one guy

and here I thought children would run from the sight of Tatenashi herself.
Old 2012-01-21, 09:12   Link #18872
Eratas123

Why would they run from Tatenashi? She's not a murderer or a psychopath.

Side note - His intro gets worse since his cut re-opens from running too much. Do you think I should introduce him last or in the middle? He is the only one with the dark (in a sense) intro.
Old 2012-01-21, 09:14   Link #18873
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dunno, rule of funny? But I can just imagine her being bad with kids, not because she doesn't know how to handle them. Just that they find her intimidating for no apparent reason.

last would make him a bit of a surprise, since they'd expect everything to be fluffeh an all that.
Old 2012-01-21, 09:20   Link #18874
Eratas123

Well, Ichika finds her intimidating, so his kids being the same makes sense But how do you think Shouta should react?

Last it is Just to make it more different, the POV takes place with the kids themselves rather than one of the older characters
Old 2012-01-21, 09:26   Link #18875
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dunno, but I imagined something.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ichika: I don't think children like you.

Tatenashi: Nonsense! Everyone loves me.

Ichika: No, I'm pretty sure children are terrified of you for one reason or another.

Tatenashi: Oh really? Let me show you. Children over there!

children: (looks over)

Tatenashi: How's everyone? Why don't you let onee-san walk you guys home? It's pretty dangerous to be about by yourselves.

Chldren: Kyaaah! (runs away. One boy runs behind Ichika.)

Ichika: Stop it senpai, you're scaring them (exasperated)

Tatenashi: I am not!

Ichika: Yes you are. (turns to the kid) It's okay. She's harmless, she won't do anything bad.

boy: really?

Ichika: Really. How about some ice cream?

boy: Okay!

Tatenashi: Why not crepes instead?

boy: Ack! (runs behind Ichika again)

Tatenashi: Am I really frightening you that much? (throws a small tantrum)

boy: ...

Ichika: Is she scaring you?

boy: (nods)

Ichika: Why?

boy: She has the eyes of a sexual predator...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2012-01-21, 09:33   Link #18876
Eratas123

Would a kid really know what that even is? Then again, I can see Shouta crying when he and Kazuma sees her Seeing Tatenashi be NOT good at something is surprising as well.

Side note - The kids become instant friends, oddly enough. Most of them develop odd friendships, though
Old 2012-01-21, 09:39   Link #18877
demino_hellsin
That one guy

There's supposed to be more. But I decided to cut it short but in TV, little children know a lot of things they aren't supposed to. lol

the odder the better.
Old 2012-01-21, 09:46   Link #18878
Eratas123

So who wouldn't be scared of her? I can't imagine her own kid would be, and Kazuma is scared of any IS pilot, not just her.

So far as follows:

Celeste (Laura's) and Charles (Charlotte) - They're parents had chemistry, why not them?

Fuka (Rin's) and Claire (Cecilia's) - Odd friendship due to their parents rivalries. Get along pretty well.

Shouta (Maya's) and Orimura jr/No name yet (Chifuyu's) - Odd couple since they act like the Chifuyu and Maya in canon.

Kazuma (Unknown) and Yuki (Tabane's) - Oddest one considering Kazuma blames Tabane for the IS and the bad future. Kazuma tends to be the grumpiest when he's with her, but the teens remark that they stay together a lot.
Old 2012-01-21, 10:03   Link #18879
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I imagine Tatenashi's kid would have the eyes of a sexual predator as well. Plus they'd either be immune or like papa more
Old 2012-01-21, 10:09   Link #18880
Eratas123

An odd thing about the kids is that they have next to no features from Ichika himself. The only one who has them is Kazuma (Who looks almost exactly like him), but his origins are abnormal.

Side note - Immune to what?

@ Senpai - Anything to talk about?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest