AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-22, 23:47   Link #2021
justpassingby

^Huh? Googling that gave me Haganai novel translation from B-T though
Old 2012-09-23, 00:28   Link #2022
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
^Huh? Googling that gave me Haganai novel translation from B-T though
Probably because that line was said by Haganai's Yukimura, not the actual Sanada Yukimura

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 11:23   Link #2023
justpassingby

My reaction for the cave part , and the whole episode
Spoiler for It's different:
And then there was Shingen. It looks like there is going to be a compilation episode.

They have to find the Dragon Balls quick...

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-09-23 at 12:05.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 13:03   Link #2024
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Episode 12 just aired and was a fantastic ending. They left a huge cliff hanger at the end like I expected. Takeda Shingen looked more ugh how do I say it, a women you do not want to mess with.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 13:56   Link #2025
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

That was actually a pretty good ending all-around. Left a nice 'cozy' feeling in my heart, and was well produced in all aspects.

Looking at the cliffie part, and how everyone was going on about Shingen, I was thinking 'No, Shingen. No, Shingen. No, Shingen. No, Shingen. No- SHINGEN!!!!?!?!?!?' In the last 3 minutes. She was literally the last second and a half of the episode. That made me lol.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 16:59   Link #2026
iqamores

nice anime good final, easy adaptation, i hope the nextwill be better. and now, lets buy dvds, blu rays, figurines, gachapons, nedoroids and cards.
Old 2012-09-23, 18:12   Link #2027
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

SARU WAS SUPPOSE TO GRAB KATSUIE'S BOOBS SO NOBUNA WENT TSUNTSUN NOOOOOO.

Is everything getting a s2?
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 18:16   Link #2028
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
SARU WAS SUPPOSE TO GRAB KATSUIE'S BOOBS SO NOBUNA WENT TSUNTSUN NOOOOOO.

Is everything getting a s2?
Spoiler for Probably:
Old 2012-09-23, 20:49   Link #2029
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Spoiler for Probably:
I suppose the same thing as well, that a Season 2 can start with these events. And then as usual, we dive into the more serious parts of the book. From what I can see, the anime has been a lot into the serious side of the books, no time for smiles I suppose

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 23:17   Link #2030
BlazeHero

Series as a whole was great loved every moment, was never bored with it at all. I'm so glad I picked this up. Episode 12 was good, was surprised Yoshiharu made it out ok but then again I shouldn't be too surprised, who kills off the main hero? Why didn't they kiss, gahhhhhhhh!

His harem is getting abit too big, Yoshiharu needs to slow down, lemme just throw out a wild guess and say the red head at the end of episode 12 will join his harem of lovely ladies. Hope that the cliffhanger means a second season, since I can't read japanese to save my life.

More thoughts another time, for now I rewatch the last episode and enjoy a great series.
Old 2012-09-23, 23:57   Link #2031
justpassingby

The reason I wanted the cave scene to be properly animated:

Spoiler for Well, I'm not majoring in English, so f**k me, right? :P:
This scene happened when Juubei was going to protect Yoshiharu from the Fallen Samurai hunters (Matsudaira's men actually ) that Zerg-rush towards the cave, and her dislocated right arm from the fall failed her.

Easily the most memorable line from the entire novels, for me at least. Juubei already suspected something when she saw Yoshiharu's sad eyes when he saved her at Kiyomizu Temple. Juubei warmed her up not only "to not let him to die", but she wanted him "to live".

Whatever the Heaven's (author ) answer is, I will probably look back at the cave scene and ponder, "Does she deserves this?". And because the word "Mother" is one of the repeating words in vol 4, 7, 9, it made me anxious about Mitsuhide and her family's fate. Will it be the same as the real Akechi "Juubei" Mitsuhide?.

For now I shall have my lunch, get back to work, and prepare the contents for Sasamoto Yuuichi's novels topic.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-09-25 at 09:34.
Old 2012-09-24, 08:03   Link #2032
yui2401

Saru's harem not that big, except Juubei, Nobuna, Shingen, Froius, they all loli. And for Juubei, I hope her mother won't die like history, or we will have two yan, Nobuna and Juubei)
yui2401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 08:09   Link #2033
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
The reason I wanted the cave scene to be properly animated:

Spoiler for Well, I'm not majoring in English, so f**k me, right? :P:
This scene happened when Juubei was going to protect Yoshiharu from the Fallen Samurai hunters (Matsudaira's men actually ) that Zerg-rush towards the cave, and her dislocated right arm from the fall failed her.

Easily the most memorable line from the entire novels, for me at least. Juubei already suspected something when she saw Yoshiharu's sad eyes when he saved her at Kiyomizu Temple. Juubei warmed her up not only "to not let him to die", but she wanted him "to live".

Whatever the Heaven's (author ) answer is, I will probably look back at the cave scene and ponder, "Does she deserves this?". And because the word "Mother" is one of the repeating words in vol 4, 7, 9, it made me anxious about Mitsuhide and her family's fate. Will it be the same as the real Akechi "Juubei" Mitsuhide?.

For now I shall have my lunch, get back to work, and prepare the contents for Sasamoto Yuuichi's novels topic.
Could show it as a flashback in season two if they do it. Remember Akechi feelings goes sky high later on, a good anime director reading the Novel would say "why do it now, the girl loves him lets save this part later on for more impact". If they done that line from the Light Novel in episode 12, it would leave a lot of plot holes since it was going to end on that episode since there wasn't a continuation to explore it further.
Old 2012-09-24, 09:18   Link #2034
justpassingby

Enough about Juubei. I want to keep her as my Wakamurasaki Let's talk about Matsunaga.
When she surrendered to Nobuna in vol 3, she said she shall be reborn as "White Danjou" (p230). She was a Gandalf

But her sexy appearance and speeches remind me about this guy
Images
Theatricality and Deception, Powerful Agents to the Uninitiated. Yes, he was sexy
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
^ My favorite villain character for this year so far.

Speaking about "Theatricality", when Matsunaga said 大芝居 ooshibai was needed to unify the country when Nobuna talked about her plan of her idols at Azuchi Castle (v6p63), first word to cross my mind was indeed the "Theatricality", but checking kotobank

Quote:
2 目的を遂げるために、運を天にまかせて行う、人目を欺くはかりごと。
Oh the irony , when it came out from the mouth of someone who didn't believe in gods, for the ears of the same type of person.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-09-24 at 09:48. Reason: 6
Old 2012-09-24, 20:19   Link #2035
raziel_14

well that last episode was satisfying hahaha, well at least there will be a season 2!
raziel_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 20:25   Link #2036
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel_14 View Post
well that last episode was satisfying hahaha, well at least there will be a season 2!
I don't expect one anytime soon. Cause the Takeda thing still isn't finished yet. Plus the usegi house haven't even made a appearance in the novel yet. If it gets a second season quickly it'll be a unique end which would suck. Without a proper final boss the anime feels half-assed even if it got rushed.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 21:12   Link #2037
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian
............ Horizon is not centered on Sengoku though........... it's not even right to try to compare them with respect to Sengoku jidai, no doubt overall, Horizon is the stronger series albeit its somewhat haphazardness.
I think both series were able to "give their respects" to the Sengoku era, and I have to give both authors credit for their ability to give a twist to the story of the Warring States period.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 21:31   Link #2038
Athena
The Power of One

Hmm...the end of Nobuna was...

I'd say that I liked the series, but the final arc was kind of weak in terms of setting (someone supposingly dies + revenge + girl lost her mind + guy comes back) and compared to that, I liked volumes 1 and 2 (especially 2) much more.

Oh well, I hope for a season 2 for the anime. And for continuation for the LN.
Old 2012-09-25, 22:23   Link #2039
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Hmm...the end of Nobuna was...

I'd say that I liked the series, but the final arc was kind of weak in terms of setting (someone supposingly dies + revenge + girl lost her mind + guy comes back) and compared to that, I liked volumes 1 and 2 (especially 2) much more.

Oh well, I hope for a season 2 for the anime. And for continuation for the LN.
Yeah, I get what you mean.. I really enjoyed the animation and the story is fantastic, as well as to my chagrin some of the "moe" factor that I typically am not too huge a fan of..

The last episodes however felt too cliche and forced compared to the rest of the story/writing. I can believe Nobuna would want to set the mountain on fire, but I can't believe she'd be dumb enough to charge into an army by herself..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 07:06   Link #2040
Akumasama
Feminist

Well got some good news and some bad news.
Good news is that there's a new translator on board....Tarmade.
2nd one is that my laptop is back in tip top condition.
Bad news(at least for me) is that since (s)he's a C-->E translator, quite a lot of TLC is required for correcting it.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem