AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-19, 07:59   Link #22321
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Look at her birthdate.
...!

AARON! That's a very powerful fuse you lit, cos it blew a mushroom of Khrack! I'm sure the secret birthday party plans being trashed is one source of emo, and yet a very powerful plot point to force through. Even a belated party aboard Asura might be another source of Serena's character development! Ideas, ideas! :3

Quote:
<cheek smoking from fist impact>

Tche! It's good to be back!
<cheek is smoking too>

Quote:
Okay, okay. I was just using extreme BRAVADO inmy comeback post.
Sorry.
No worries. I gotta thank you for giving me the chance to get back at a H4xxbuster. :3

*runs at ludicrious speed*

Quote:
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
Old 2008-03-19, 09:58   Link #22322
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
OC time, I am dead. But happy since Raoh gonna get his own series! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Spoiler for ID profile:

Spoiler for Antigone's second to best summon:

Spoiler for background:

Spoiler for magic and combat style:

Spoiler for Fluffy stuff:

ZZZzzzzz tired. Brain is fried.
LOL...Antigone?! You mean Sophocles' Antigone?!

The only Antigone I know is...Theban.

*runs from death pit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I have to agree with the rest. Koji is getting Mary-Sueish (although imo he got mary-sueish when he bonded with Maren and got a powerup). Koji got a bit too many good things happening to him and so on...

Also I feel that Koji got a bit too insubordinate and familiar with Chrono considering the rank difference between them. Chrono feels rather OOC in this chapter as well. He's usually rather by-the-book most of the time so him actually hitting Koji does not seem to compute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Koji and Chrono (and just about anyone from A's) have known each other for about 8 years, it's not wierd to me...

Besides, they're men! Men hit each other to back reason...
*runs*
Doesn't solve anything. It's still feels OOC for Chrono no matter how you look at it. He's too much of a legalistic prig to do that, I'd bet he'd rather talk things out, unless Koji hits him first, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
No worries. I gotta thank you for giving me the chance to get back at a H4xxbuster. :3

*runs at ludicrious speed*
PUNCHING?! NANI KA--

Did Aaron lose his h4xxbusting rifle or something?
Old 2008-03-19, 10:24   Link #22323
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
PUNCHING?! NANI KA--

Did Aaron lose his h4xxbusting rifle or something?
Wing Nanoha pwnz j00.
Old 2008-03-19, 10:31   Link #22324
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
LOL...Antigone?! You mean Sophocles' Antigone?!

The only Antigone I know is...Theban.

*runs from death pit*

Yeah, that's not a happy reference especially when I am supposed to be making a character that has Akari Mizunashi from Aria as character template. I also know one girl that is named Antigone.

And Kolokouri is the last name of the vocalist of the all female greek black metal band Astarte.

And her device is named after a Bal-Sagoth's song.

Go musical references, go!
Old 2008-03-19, 10:42   Link #22325
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

...now how the heck did I miss Akari's appearance in the thread?!

And in other news, it appears somebody hated my Rise of Vivio crack enough that he/she felt it was necessary to defame me for it.

I know my crack can be overboard, and I apologize for any trauma it caused (:3), but do drop me/us a line here so that we can work things out, otherwise you're gonna be defaming many more open-minded people who had similar ideas...

After all, Crack doesn't turn into Khrack until it is cast in a storyline; if you'd like to intervene, this is the best time to do it!
Old 2008-03-19, 10:52   Link #22326
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:

And in other news, it appears somebody hated my Rise of Vivio crack enough that he/she felt it was necessary to defame me for it.

I know my crack can be overboard, and I apologize for any trauma it caused (:3), but do drop me/us a line here so that we can work things out, otherwise you're gonna be defaming many more open-minded people who had similar ideas...

After all, Crack doesn't turn into Khrack until it is cast in a storyline; if you'd like to intervene, this is the best time to do it!
Ah. Who said Sgeans were Killjoys? EH?

Just kidding

Anyway, Kha, you probably missed it because of the Khrack-induced withdrawal...or else it was Khrack-induced hypoxia.

Nighty makes good poppies...

Quote:
Yeah, that's not a happy reference especially when I am supposed to be making a character that has Akari Mizunashi from Aria as character template. I also know one girl that is named Antigone.

And Kolokouri is the last name of the vocalist of the all female greek black metal band Astarte.

And her device is named after a Bal-Sagoth's song.

Go musical references, go!
[2 out of 4 recognized as unknown references.]

Xena: Begin trivia assimilation countdown, Phasma.

[Gotcha.]

[3...2...1...]

[*Trivia Assimilated*]

Xena: Thank you.

*Goes back to work*

What an ironic character

-----------------------------------------------

- Work is clear. Writing in earnest now...
Old 2008-03-19, 11:00   Link #22327
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Maybe you could tone down the speed and lower the duration...
I could. But Vivio has no Sonic Move spell defaulted so... Dunno.
Old 2008-03-19, 11:58   Link #22328
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
So now Kha does opium???

*runs*
It might be a component in his Khrack...

Quote:
Thousands? Hmmm...this seems worth making a note of.
They all are from a lost civilization and from the looks of things, the TSAB knows almost nil about them and their original functions. All they can pretty much do is seal them and hope they don't activate. For all we know, Jewel Seeds were Al Hazard's equivalent of our AA batteries

Quote:
*hides plans* Oi! My evil plans! My drunk Tesla! My-

*runs from angry Tesla*
But I wanna see...

Quote:
Should NOT COMPUTE...but SEMI-COMPUTES...

*adds Gurren-Lagann doing dansen to mix*

COMPUTES.
Damn, how could I have forgotten about Gurren-Lagann . But not JUST Gurren-Lagann...but Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann doing the Caramelldansen

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*pins Tesla* Now quit runnin and start writin!
Yes! Write! Write FASTER!!!

*prepares bunker just in case...*

Quote:
How thoughtfull.
Does the metal come with the keys for the City Annihilator 2490?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Yeah I'm 18 but I lack the money to move out of the house and all... >.>;
I have evil parents. Everyone I talk to agrees D:
That really bites . I got away from home for college in a dorm . Separated from home by a 5 hour plane ride and a large body of water...but I still miss home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Interesting coat :3

And as for Tesla...That's going to be hard for me to do XD But I'll try. I'm not as witty so that might give me issues :3
Just try your best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Nope - too painful...
I see...

Maybe you could find some way (or someone) to cushion your landing?

Quote:
A fact which I remember all too well...hehehehehehehehehe!
Do tell

Quote:
QUICK NOTE TO EVERYONE: EP. 2 currently underway - expect w/in 72 hours...
Woohoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Okay, after discussions with TK and LE in IRC, the White Tempest's weapons fit has been established as follows:

Speed: slightly higher than an XV in realspace, but 4x faster in dimension space.

Weapons: 5x Plasma Torpedo launchers, mounted in the following configuration: 1 top, 1 ventral, one on each side and one facing behind. Because both the ventral and topside launchers can fire past the bow, this means you can fire 2 torps forward.

Pulse turrets: x25, mounted all over the ship for coverage and broadsiding purposes, intended to primarily be CIWS but can support torps in shooting bigger ships. Can maintain sustained fire for five seconds, but then require a 5 second cooldown, else the power conduits get burnt out.

Wait now we need to figure out just how much stronger White Tempest's shields are compared to an XV...
I keep imagining a USS Voyager design when I read Photon Torpedo

Hmmm...well I guess it won't be colored red since it's 4x faster and not 3x

Quote:
[Keroko]It's evil I tell you. Eeeeeeeviiiiiil. [/Keroko]
[Keroko]But not as evil as me~ [/Keroko]

Quote:
Wing Nanoha pwnz j00.
But is it as scary as Angel XX Nanoha...?

Quote:

Oh it wasn't that bad .

Defame?
Old 2008-03-19, 12:22   Link #22329
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Okay, time to get the chapter over with

Here goes...
Spoiler for Codename: Heart Waver - Part 3:

It's not too cheesy, is it?
I hope this cleans things up...and maybe no hammer will fall down on me

Final Boss was somewhat revealed...I hope its 'partnership' with Scaglietti doesn't bring more problems...

And yeah, Koji has a weak spot for girls with long hair

~~~~

I'm thinking of making an inbetween chapter (aka Chapter 23a) focused on Zafira, as in "A day in the RF6", maybe even from Zafira's point of view.
To, you know, unshaft the Shafted One for a while

After that, work on the following chapter, "Second Date", that takes place a week or so after this chapter, jumping back into Maren's Route.
And with this chapter, Maren's older sister, Scarlet is finally introduced

Well...I'm gonna go relax over there...
*walks to a quiet spot*

EDIT: Changed the infirmary scene to adapt to the changes in the previous part

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2008-04-16 at 14:55.
Old 2008-03-19, 12:39   Link #22330
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Professional?
And I write this by hand so if I make things reaaalllly long and detailed... I tend to forget what I was writing and go:
"...
Wait what was I going to do next? "
Ah, but writing profiles by hand is so fun. Course, I'm long-winded myself, even more so on paper, when I'm the only judge.

Quote:
You cheat
I don't own a laptop and I'm grounded from computers at home so if I typed up everything (Like I'd want too) I'd be unable to get any info on the weekends and after this weekend (Done with this quarter of college) I'd be unable to get any stuff period

So I have to write everything down in pencil in composite notebooks. I carry around about... Five of them. I have my "Arc-en-Ciel" one, my "Nanoha/Misc" one, "Yggdra Union", "Realm of Antioch", and a fifth one for notes for Antioch.
Na? How do you get grounded? My folks gave up around 17 or so...NOT that I was an out-of-control delinquent or anything! I did not shoot-

*static*

Quote:
Yeah I'm 18 but I lack the money to move out of the house and all... >.>;
I have evil parents. Everyone I talk to agrees D:
Not much you can do about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
My parents used to let my sister and her friends drink beer in basement during parties after they took everyones keys and they somehow put up with me so they're like saintly or something.
...Your parents are either really cool (possible) or just don't care (unlikely). Especially since they can bust you for party-staging...

Quote:
Well some school systems actually don't allow it. For instance, my college won't allow me to log in to Mibbit. I have yet to try an IRC client from my computer, but I have a feeling that it won't. But I'm hoping on trying it later, especially since MSN works fine on my comp and all.

I'm assuming that it has to do with the way the routers are configured and such.
I think a lot of schools block most of those places. Stops the little kiddies from going *static* while pretending to go off for work. Or stop lazy college kids IRC-ing between classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Ahh, this is what I'm talking about. OC Thread has 4 pages ever since I left last night I wonder if things are finally starting to get back on track?
See, what'd I tell ya? We're not dead yet and ain't gonna be for a while.

Quote:
So in short, you're happy that we're starting to have convos while on the forums, in between our actual OC-related posts eh? LOL XD
You mean we actually DO stuff here?

So THAT's what I've been doing wrong!!! ()

Quote:
Pseudo scientific nonsense mostly.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp
I never believed that 10% garbage anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Okay, after discussions with TK and LE in IRC, the White Tempest's weapons fit has been established as follows:

Speed: slightly higher than an XV in realspace, but 4x faster in dimension space.

Weapons: 5x Plasma Torpedo launchers, mounted in the following configuration: 1 top, 1 ventral, one on each side and one facing behind. Because both the ventral and topside launchers can fire past the bow, this means you can fire 2 torps forward.

Pulse turrets: x25, mounted all over the ship for coverage and broadsiding purposes, intended to primarily be CIWS but can support torps in shooting bigger ships. Can maintain sustained fire for five seconds, but then require a 5 second cooldown, else the power conduits get burnt out.

Wait now we need to figure out just how much stronger White Tempest's shields are compared to an XV...
Fair enough. Now I guess the rest is just logistics and that.

Quote:
But! But! The cake is a lie, and so the statement is invalid!

()

I went there only because no one is here. If there were backlog to bust, I wouldn't bother...
On the contrary, my good man, YOUR defense, by virtue of risking the cake, was a lie; the point itself is a lie. You have no excuse for your actions. All your base are belong to me.
Quote:
It introduces several weaknesses into the chimera's DNA, and when it falls apart, you get a walking tumor.

The DNA can be stabilized by a good dose of wonder nanites, but technically, the nanite concentration needed would make the cytoplasm so dense that its slows down the chimera's metabolism to the point that even if it can move and manage it's metabolic waste, it becomes more like a rock than anything else.
So it FUBARs you. Point taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Something bothering you?
Quote:
Spoiler for Neither are these too!:

*runs*

*smacks SainX with harisen*
Quote:
Subaru Having a Sidekick

- that's been decided since I came into OC...

*continues Rebuilding Ashton*
Ah, sou, sou.
Quote:
All we need now is some Villain Awards and Keroko can win Best Villain/Villianess...
Keroko (poster) is definitely a guy, -ko suffix notwithstanding. He is however, by his own admission, a trap.

Quote:
Try telling that to the Tech thread.
I don't think we could stop the tech thread if we physically dragged everyone away from it.

Quote:
Konata and I approve. :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

You guys got me hooked on :3...now I do it all the time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
It might be a component in his Khrack...

Quote:
Damn, how could I have forgotten about Gurren-Lagann . But not JUST Gurren-Lagann...but Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann doing the Caramelldansen

*runs*
"And now, the first Galactic Caramell-danse-Off BEGINS!!!!"

*runs*
Quote:
Yes! Write! Write FASTER!!!

*prepares bunker just in case...*
Umm...fine. I'll do it! And it's gonna be bad, but I'll do it!

This weekend!
Quote:
That really bites . I got away from home for college in a dorm . Separated from home by a 5 hour plane ride and a large body of water...but I still miss home
Long trip home...I don't know if I could do that. I'm what you call a "home body."
Quote:
[Keroko]But not as evil as me~ [/Keroko]
*prepares stash of "I'm Evil Incarnate" medals*

Quote:

Here goes...

Final Boss was somewhat revealed...I hope its 'partnership' with Scaglietti doesn't bring more problems...

~~~~

I'm thinking of making an inbetween chapter (aka Chapter 23a) focused on Zafira, as in "A day in the RF6", maybe even from Zafira's point of view.

After that, work on the following chapter, "Second Date", that takes place a week or so after this chapter, jumping back into Maren's Route.

*walks to a quiet spot*
No, it's not cheesy. It's...a relaxing interlude, with a hint of storms on the horizon...sounds like something big's on the way. (And I don't mean *that* either. )

Keep it up!

And...Zafira, non-shafted??? USO DA! ()
Old 2008-03-19, 13:16   Link #22331
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:

Here goes...

~~~~

*walks to a quiet spot*
Che. Why did Yui and Rein interupt.... :/

nice fluffy chapter
Old 2008-03-19, 13:23   Link #22332
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Ah, but writing profiles by hand is so fun. Course, I'm long-winded myself, even more so on paper, when I'm the only judge.
Well sometimes I can write long things but...

Quote:
Na? How do you get grounded? My folks gave up around 17 or so...NOT that I was an out-of-control delinquent or anything! I did not shoot-

*static*
Ah static

Quote:
Not much you can do about that.
Yeah. x_x
Old 2008-03-19, 15:06   Link #22333
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

By the Emperor's word I died

And by his will I rise again!

*ehem*

Anyways, after a prolonged absence in posting here, will now commence BREAKAAAAA SHOOOOOOOOTO!!!!!!

Will only be busting the last 10 pages or so of profiles, and forgive me if I missed anything

Quote:
AND NOW...

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT...

TABIBITO PICTURES PRESENTS...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
LegendS
... all the FPS I've played lately makes me imagine this like something out of FEAR or COD, and the almost script style presentation didn't help with that image

Still... yes, that is no time for dirty thoughts... that can come later

*runs faster*

Quote:
Wee New chars!

Spoiler for Daisy Thorn:

Spoiler for Rose:
Rose Bush and Daisy Thorn? Nice names, and nice complementing combination here of pure offense and pure defense. Like the Signature Enhancement spell the most for some reason, rather selfless yet risky spell I say

And trope lampshading FTW

Quote:
Well here's chapter 2. It is subject to change, depending on how I feel about the premise of this and the previous chapter.

Spoiler for MGLN Riot Force 6:
Hayato's still got a long way to go I see with the refinement of his style. Still, a good hit despite the jam is still better than not having hit

Quote:
Spoiler for Eulrepus Rue:
'Misplaced' huh? Rather scary now that I think about it... especially with her character appearance as... RIN?!?!?!

*looks at Sophia*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post

Spoiler for Sektor 21:

I'll develope it in more detail from here. It's late, I'm tired, goodnight.
Think this is the first time I've ever heard of a terrorist group opposed to mages, which is kinda logical in a way - no establishment or majority gets away without having an opposing minority.

Quote:
Well...seems like I can't finish this chapter in 2 parts

Anyway...here's part 2

Spoiler for Codename: Heart Waver - Part 2:
Not gonna bother much with the concerns brought up, though I kinda agree:

What happened to the Koji who was just some random TSAB guy who just happened to score good?

Though nice chapter overall though

Quote:
-Entry to Rebuilt-

~Serena Avenir~

Well, Sere-cha-

*dodges*

- *ehem* Serena's shaping up quite nicely here, especially in the integration/interaction with Stars. Shame about her being a Rebuilt only character though

I believe Siegerion would be best described as a Katar, if I'm not mistaken

Quote:

Spoiler for ID profile:

ZZZzzzzz tired. Brain is fried.
So... are we gonna be hearing her going "~hohe" sometime?

inB4 Hazukashii Seirifu Kinshii

*runs*

Quote:
Aurion’s Acceleration Field can be used in much the same way.
So... Acceleration Field + Accel Ring = ?

Quote:
Okay. The idea is sound. But how many throwing knives can she bring anyway?
I'm thinking a maximum of 40 throwing knives at most, kept in belt packs. These are small, thin blades no longer than 3 or 4 inches at most, so they're quite portable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Most powerful? The final two OMNISLASH attacks beg to differ.
Though this idea computes more than Blade Storm for me.
Well, The Omnislash moves, while being the most powerful in defeating single opponents (and for the OMNI Slash itself, against a small group of opponents), in terms of overall firepower and destructive ability, this is Julie's most powerful move

Quote:
Now THIS should be her most powerful attack!

Quote:
Most unique move in her arsenal, I must say. How powerful can this be? Around AA-ranked projectile deflection?
AA+ to be more precise, but nothing going up farther than her own power rank. And of course it only works against projectiles... which means no SLB or Divine Buster deflection

Quote:
And yes, that should be nauseating. Aurion subjected Keroko-chan to a similar situation when they had the mock battle six years ago, using several closely-spaced Acceleration Field to bounce her around unwillingly like a Ping-Pong ball. Needless to say, it was dazing. In a bad way…(And considering Keroko-chan’s uncontrolled motion-sickness…)

... and much expectoration was had

Keroko looked much better when Kha took her on a ride...

Did anyone record the screams she made here too?

*runs from ICB*

Quote:

Screw physical strength! Julie is hands-down the most powerful Belkaranger at her absolute best/worst(depending on who’s point of view)!!!
Depends, it's power that's not really gonna be seen often Though in terms of damage, I'm still ranking Mayura higher

Quote:
Hell yeah. I’m not sure if even Grandis can keep up with this move…

Grandis:(Watching a video of OMNI Blade) Uwaah… This girl’s good… I’d most likely be forced to use ‘Hell Screamer’ if I ever get caught up in this…

Did I just spoil something? :3
Hell Screamer?

Quote:
Trisha… Asa…-nee…?
Spoiler for Notes:

Quote:
Similarity with Aurion found (he’s a qualified actor). Maybe they could do an co-ed infiltration on one occasion.
A Julie/Aurion co-op mission is sounding more and more like a good idea...

Quote:
Just like Wang Liu Ming…
Exactly

Quote:
Ouch! >_<
She needs some more confidence on those circumstances…
But then again, it could land her on the better guy in the end.
Can't blame her

Quote:

GRAHAM AKER + GILLIAM JAEGER?!?!?!?!
Name fits doesn't it?

Though no, I'm not taking those two and fusing them together into one holy epitome of supreme manly badassness

Quote:
Maybe I should have Grandis become DekaBelkamaster on some occasions…

Grandis: I refuse.
Grandis saving the day with DYNAMIC ENTRANCE?

Quote:

Here goes...
High End Sweetcheesium Content, oh how I like And yes, for a moment I thought Maren was getting... agressive there

And so for Koji... "Long Hair turns me on?"

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-19, 15:25   Link #22334
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Who do we know that has shipping skills?

<pause>

KEROKO!!! GET YOUR PHOTOSHOPPING BUTT OVER HERE AND SHOP THIS PIC!
Too lazy. I'd have to edit the faces, the hair, the structure, the clothes, the expresions... besides, Flame could draw something much better anyway.

Quote:
This is Mel too - her battle plans tend to run on, well, instinct...
'Instinct' does have the tendency to be the oposite of 'planning' though. :3

Quote:
Please note: it was ONLY because of the fame of his Device that Arcas got to do even a TENTH of the things he's done - if he'd not had Ascalon, he probably never would've gotten to join Rogue Squadron, work the Far Spinward Station, and join the RAF - and that constitutes most of Arcas' character connections.
I imagined Arcas joining the Rogues without knowing their true reputation though.

Unless you're suggesting Arcas was a major screwup.

Quote:
The difference was acutally only like 4 times large but not exactly a quote un quote “fuck ton.”
Four times the speed is quite a lot, though.

Quote:
Keroko (poster) is definitely a guy, -ko suffix notwithstanding. He is however, by his own admission, a trap.
True, true, and true. I didn't really notice the '-ko' suffix untill Archerko was introduced though.

Quote:
Don't see much trouble here... until you consider the statement that there hasn't been any other Terran mage since Graham, Nanoha and Hayate for the last century...
Keroko, Koji, Jackson.... bah, I'm too lazy to quote them all. Subaru's familly also hailed from earth, so... *shrug*

Quote:
Somehow... after seeing that pic, i can Imagine Bridget (OC Ver.) Wearing that and getting Jedi/Sith vibes...

Get some sleep will you Creator-Kun?
Yeah, you definetely need sleep. That did not compute.

Quote:
You’re actually gonna use this?!
As a little side-story to explore Tesla's past, yes. The Wolkies do have their fair share of memories, being part of a century, if not milenia years old Lost Logia.

Quote:
I just noticed a similarity in their character-adaptability with my mentality on writing out characters. But oh well…

Why not?! I APPROVE!
Right? She'll wear the ponytail ocasionally, and loose hair other times (dunno, Tesla just is the 'loose hair type' in my head.)

Quote:
<high-fives Keroko>

It's good to be back! Sorry if I was out for quite abit...

Thanks for holding the fort in my absence! I'm back in duty now!
*returns high five* Glad to have you back.

Quote:

Sometimes people do that. I got neg-repped for Keroko's profile, the only statement? 'Mary Sue'

Yup, that was all. Now, I know making an OC related to a CC is generally a bad move, but concidering the amount of trouble I went through to avoid Mary Sueing (she is in no way overpowered, she sat down and did nothing during the most important battle of S1, got kicked around during the final battle of S2, had only a minor role in the final battle of S3) I felt insulted, really. At least tell me why you think she's a Mary Sue.

Quote:

Here goes...

~~~~

*walks to a quiet spot*

Uhm... What was this supposed to clean anyway? I see no changes.

Relic 11 is still Relic 11 for story purposes (I.E. Koji is still convinced it is Relic 11, hence nothing changes) he is still harem master Koji, his powers remain the same, no changes in Treize... In fact, now that he has yet another dramatic past, things are only going more downhill for Koji.

I loved Koji when he was the random TSAB clerk who had a good score with Maren (whatever happened to the calm, emotionless Maren anyway?). Now he turned into some cliche shounen Mary Sue with multiple dark pasts, inexplicable and sudden connections to castmembers, a harem and powers to expand that harem.

And did I spot Arisa/Suzuka in there? Or was that simply Arisa spotting that Koji is a baaad choice in boyfriend?

On another note: Supreme image thread crack:

Spoiler for Nanoha joins the Holy Grail War?:

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-03-19 at 15:55.
Old 2008-03-19, 15:51   Link #22335
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
You mean we actually DO stuff here?

So THAT's what I've been doing wrong!!! ()
We do productive things in here?!

Quote:
Sou, sou.

Quote:
"And now, the first Galactic Caramell-danse-Off BEGINS!!!!"

*runs*
Woohoo!

*grabs some popcorn*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
By the Emperor's word I died

And by his will I rise again!

*ehem*

Anyways, after a prolonged absence in posting here, will now commence BREAKAAAAA SHOOOOOOOOTO!!!!!!
Welcome back, Lowe

Quote:
Depends, it's power that's not really gonna be seen often Though in terms of damage, I'm still ranking Mayura higher
I'm sure we'll be able to see the difference once we see them in combat (though doing a Double Rider Kick would be a bit cheating on Mayura's side )

------------

Ah, found this awesome Kamen Rider video, too

------------

Quote:
Too lazy. I'd have to edit the faces, the hair, the structure, the clothes, the expresions... besides, Flame could draw something much better anyway.
Ah, laziness. The bane of our existence

Quote:

I just saw that. I wanna see the rest
Old 2008-03-19, 16:15   Link #22336
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

It's more like Nanoha/FSN/Touhou SUPREME CROSSOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
We do productive things in here?!
*points to crack production line*

It is productive

Quote:
I'm sure we'll be able to see the difference once we see them in combat (though doing a Double Rider Kick would be a bit cheating on Mayura's side )

Mayura can kick your ass to last week by herself thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Ah, found this awesome Kamen Rider video, too

-_-;

"Mai, here's the mission outline."

Mai:...

Wakarimashita.

Evangelion Xgouki has been identified as a war-inciting element.

Destroying the target

*chainsaw revs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-19, 16:27   Link #22337
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Che. Why did Yui and Rein interupt.... :/

nice fluffy chapter
Onii-chan radar *points at ahoge*

Quote:
Not gonna bother much with the concerns brought up, though I kinda agree:

What happened to the Koji who was just some random TSAB guy who just happened to score good?

Though nice chapter overall though
...saa

Quote:
High End Sweetcheesium Content, oh how I like And yes, for a moment I thought Maren was getting... agressive there

And so for Koji... "Long Hair turns me on?"

*RUNS*
Pretty much

Quote:
Uhm... What was this supposed to clean anyway? I see no changes.

Relic 11 is still Relic 11 for story purposes (I.E. Koji is still convinced it is Relic 11, hence nothing changes) he is still harem master Koji, his powers remain the same, no changes in Treize... In fact, now that he has yet another dramatic past, things are only going more downhill for Koji.
*sigh*
1 - ...
2 - It's not a harem...
3 - He's had them since chapter 1, they just weren't evident...
4 - No more Vivio DNA in Treize...
5 - What's wrong with a dramatic past? Even CCs have them...

Quote:
I loved Koji when he was the random TSAB clerk who had a good score with Maren (whatever happened to the calm, emotionless Maren anyway?). Now he turned into some cliche shounen Mary Sue with multiple dark pasts, inexplicable and sudden connections to castmembers, a harem and powers to expand that harem.
.................................................. ..............

A - Maren changed with time...
B - Multiple...where?
C - ...
D - Harem talk yet again...

Quote:
And did I spot Arisa/Suzuka in there? Or was that simply Arisa spotting that Koji is a baaad choice in boyfriend?
Yes, Arisa/Suzuka...

~~~~

Spoiler for stuff...:

*walks away*
Old 2008-03-19, 16:28   Link #22338
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
*points to crack production line*

It is productive
That it is...and it comes in a Khrack version, too

Quote:

Mayura can kick your ass to last week by herself thanks

I'm sure she could. But a Double Rider Rick would just make her attack power infinitely more AWESOME

Quote:

-_-;

"Mai, here's the mission outline."

Mai:...

Wakarimashita.

Evangelion Xgouki has been identified as a war-inciting element.

Destroying the target

*chainsaw revs*

Er...it wasn't me! I like my limbs...attached...

Though I did find this Double Action Compilation. Good mix, but the subs are kinda off

Of course what I'm waiting for is the Den-O/Kiva special . I already found one cross-over, too. If you watch...I think Den-O 41 where Ryotaro and Yuuto go to the amusement park, it's the same one that Megumi is abducted to in Kiva eps 6 (the Fun House).
Old 2008-03-19, 16:46   Link #22339
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
*sigh*
1 - ...
2 - It's not a harem...
3 - He's had them since chapter 1, they just weren't evident...
4 - No more Vivio DNA in Treize...
5 - What's wrong with a dramatic past? Even CCs have them...

.................................................. ..............

A - Maren changed with time...
B - Multiple...where?
C - ...
D - Harem talk yet again...

Yes, Arisa/Suzuka...

~~~~
On the subject of harem: Like I explained, harem doesn't necissarily mean Koji loves them, as long as they love Koji, they're part of the harem. It's part of the shounen system. I never really commented on them untill recently because I thought it would quiet down when Koji and Maren got serious several chapters back, and Rein would move on (Can't really comment on Yui because... well... different type of relation) instead, he only got more girls interested in him.

On the subject of Treize DNA: My apolagies, I must have missed that.

On the subject of dramatic past: There is nothing wrong with them at all, I mean, just look at Keroko's profile. Drama? I'd say so. I don't mind Koji having a dramatic past, not at all, but he's getting more of them. First there was the experiment thing, his powers, then Jail's involvement, and now the hospital girl? Don't you think that's a bit... much?

On the subject of Maren: Personal opinion. Sorry, should have been more clear on that.

Oh, and one thing I should make clear. I'm not doing this because I dislike Koji, not at all. I like Koji, I just don't like the way his development is going. Guess you could say I'm actually protective of Koji. Kinda like when Tk kicked my rear back during my 'lolz! Keroko is Vivio's prototype!' days.

... God how did I ever think of that...

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-03-19 at 18:21.
Old 2008-03-19, 18:17   Link #22340
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
*Rolls up sleeves*

Well then...let's begin....

BACK LOG BUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Kyla can only whistle...
Have something to say now, do we? :3

Quote:
It'll be 100% lol-worthy if this throws doubt at Hayate being Sophia's long lost twin, if you can see why. :3
Let me guess, Sophia uses Rin’s physical parameters?

Quote:
Hayato’s attitude gets plus points from me! I like opinionated characters.
The sudden transfer was slightly surprising though…
How many years is this after StrikerS?

And BTW, .

The naming sense finally hit me.:3 :3 :3
This is 6 years post StrikerS, and man…You ruined my fun by posting that picture ><

Quote:
Nice rendition!
One thing though, the Saint Armor should get the chance to analyze the attack directed at it first before it can defend fully. And then, I don’t really think it should defend her from EVERYTHING. Though everything else is fine.:3 Good work.
I’m glad you like it :3

However, considering that one of the numbers, I’ve forgotten who now, said that the blast that…again one of the numbers fired at the helicopter wouldn’t have killed Vivio. She would’ve survived the blast unscathed. At least from my understanding of it.

Quote:

Short but very intense! It’s good to see a subtle rundown on gun-kata against normal hand-to-hand combat here. Hayato’s starstruck attitude was . Nice scenario.
Again, I’m glad you enjoyed it :3

Quote:
Nonsense. As long as I’M alive, OC lives on!!!

XD

(Aurion: Arrogance…)
I agree, you ARE arrogant :3

Quote:
Gotta love them people whocan enjoythe simplethings in life.:3 Melikes the character.
I’m quite glad that you approve my good man :3

Quote:
Hayato's still got a long way to go I see with the refinement of his style. Still, a good hit despite the jam is still better than not having hit
Indeed. I had actually originally planned on having the jam actually destroy the thing internally which would result in him getting Gundober sooner, but I thought better on it and have decided to withhold it for now

Quote:
'Misplaced' huh? Rather scary now that I think about it... especially with her character appearance as... RIN?!?!?!

*looks at Sophia*

LOL Well…I’m not sure of the character stats are the same between Rue and Sophia, but sure as hell know their faces are the same :3
Closed Thread