AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-01, 22:07   Link #21
Paiser

good chp... now cant wait for what was the freakin result...

result i think... :
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-01, 23:12   Link #22
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
good chp... now cant wait for what was the freakin result...

result i think... :
Spoiler:
Ichigo didn't show mercy. It was impossible for him to "kill" his hollow side to begin with; subduing it is the best he can do. Most likely it's the same for all the other Vaizards, and they simply have to always maintain their "battle instinct" so as not to show any openings for their hollows.
Old 2006-04-02, 13:17   Link #23
Biswa

The only problem i have with what Ichigo has done is that it's the same as what the other Vizoreds have done. But perhaps there is still something about Ichigo that separates him from the rest (i like the shounen formula, ok?)

I think one of those things is the speed he achieved it. But i also wonder how much more powerful than the other vizoreds he is...
Old 2006-04-02, 15:21   Link #24
EliteF22

I think Wichigo has been an influence on Ichigo since the very beginning. It was just recently, since Soul Society, that he has lost that eagerness for battle. Wichigo we've seen is all about crushing his opponents, an attitude that Ichigo has been lacking of late. He's been so busy worrying about losing the fight or losing control that its severely hampered his fighting ability. There have been times when Ichigo has also been very brutal, a trait he shares with Wichigo. This chapter of Wichigo actually slapping Ichigo back into his old frame of mind actually brings them closer together. It's one more step closer to Ichigo actually becoming like Wichigo, so in actuality Wichigo may in fact be the winner of this fight.
Old 2006-04-02, 18:41   Link #25
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Is it possible that now that Ichigo has won that the fighting will stop witht the Vaizards?

All they were tryin to do is help him control his inner hollow right?
Old 2006-04-02, 19:11   Link #26
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
Is it possible that now that Ichigo has won that the fighting will stop witht the Vaizards?

All they were tryin to do is help him control his inner hollow right?

They were trying to keep his hollow from going apeshit in the real world while ichigo was inside his screwed up living on the side of skyscrappers inner world fighting Hichigo.

Cause imagine the mayhem he'd cause if he was allowed to run around in full control while ichigo was battling him inside his head..
Old 2006-04-03, 02:20   Link #27
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
late night in bed i started wondering and i came to this o.o;

now that Ishida is getting training of regaining if Quincy powers he is surely to be forced to hate Ichigo, witch means that the next time they would met or atleased at some point they will fight each other

well if Ichigo doesnt really want to fight Ishida, then he would lose his strenght as position as King right, then HollowIchi could take over at some point and kick butt Ishida, maybe even kill him

o.o; i think i think too much
Old 2006-04-03, 12:20   Link #28
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
the fighting should stop, it seems they noticed a change in Ichigo. at least Ichigo won't be minus an arm thanks to the hollow. I do wonder exactly what, besides speed and reiatsu boost, they get from the masks. Do they possibly gain a hollow ability? such as the leech bombs or body controlling pods? their hollows are definitely past that level, so their abilities would definitely be better, right?
Old 2006-04-04, 04:29   Link #29
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Talking about the hollow arm, I suppose Ichigo will try to cover up the shoulder "spikes" from the view of others? 'cause it might be hard to explain to others why his shoulder sprouted those things...
Old 2006-04-04, 10:10   Link #30
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Most likely the arm will just regenerate without permanent harm to Ichi - what use a crippled vaizard? They were holding Hichigo back, not trying to render him useless to them. And even if he is left armless, Inoue could just reverse time and bring his arm back to it's original state. It's not something serious, IMO.
Old 2006-04-05, 03:13   Link #31
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Hollow power must be a itself healing one

I think that Chad will accept Ichigo as long as Ichigo will accept his help

I just thought about this yeasterday... if Renji was so weak in 1/5 power while fighting Ichigo, why he could use bankai when he came to real world with 1/5 power...
Ikkaku had super power bost so he could use it... but Hitsugaya and Renji?

and Hitsugaya wasn't a loser like Renji who never won... he beat up Hinamori
Old 2006-04-05, 13:28   Link #32
propa03
I am an onion!

when renji fought ichigo, not only was he 1/5 power, he also hadn't yet gained bankai. he didn't get bankai til he burst in on ichgo's training and trained there himself.

it seems like once gained, bankai doesn't require as much power to activate, so maybe that explains it?

But if Ichigo has auto hollow healing, he'll have even less need of Orihime, and she was already feeling horrible. Poor Inoue! Come to me and I'll comfort you!
Old 2006-04-05, 15:57   Link #33
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
Hollow power must be a itself healing one

I think that Chad will accept Ichigo as long as Ichigo will accept his help

I just thought about this yeasterday... if Renji was so weak in 1/5 power while fighting Ichigo, why he could use bankai when he came to real world with 1/5 power...
Ikkaku had super power bost so he could use it... but Hitsugaya and Renji?

and Hitsugaya wasn't a loser like Renji who never won... he beat up Hinamori
I dont think that the limiter hinders them from using BanKai, its not like they are going to forget how to summon it up in the real world.

More then likely since Ichigo beat down the hollow within his body wil revert to its normal state, take a look at the other Vaizards, they dont look deformed to me.

About Ikkaku and his battle, I dont think that the limit had anything to do with his booster or whatever youre trying to say, His apponent was just a tool and a weakling dont you think? Ikkaku was just toying with him.
Old 2006-04-05, 16:08   Link #34
M4rauder

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
now that Ishida is getting training of regaining if Quincy powers he is surely to be forced to hate Ichigo, witch means that the next time they would met or atleased at some point they will fight each other
Hmm, but the Quincy just hate all Shinigami, whereas Ichigo is now actually a Vaizard... but of course, maybe he'll still align himself with Soul Society.
Old 2006-04-05, 16:12   Link #35
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Well, I think that even if they do square off later on in the manga or the series there would be great doubt on both sides. They probably wont end up trying to kill each other, because even after you stop being friends with someone you dont nessesarily wish them death.

If I was Ishida, I wold take the training and then tell my father to buzz off. LoL
Old 2006-04-05, 16:32   Link #36
Wolcik

Ichigo already had something like instant healing, but it was more like holding blood from floating of his wounds, so now they might start healing as the baltte isn't hot enough to tired him (he has limits, but than again he breaks those limits all the time, and make new ones)
well since Vizored can come up with their mask at any given time, they might put some hollow armor on themselfs

well Ichigo when doing Bankai is floating with energy so I though that this is required... and Ikkaku showed some more before realising his... I don't tink that Ikkaku was playing with Idolad, but he wanted them both to go with all they have so untill he realesed his Bankai... maybe when he will be fighting next Arrancar (or something stronger) he will use his Bankai before his clothes are in shrades and body all in blood but Ikkaku is a cool character tha can fight from 3rd seat level to capitan level depending on given situation

and Ishida might come and save Orihime in final moment :P but not taking part in Shinigami bussnes doesn't mean that he can't protect the world from the hollows
Old 2006-04-05, 16:40   Link #37
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
Ichigo already had something like instant healing, but it was more like holding blood from floating of his wounds, so now they might start healing as the baltte isn't hot enough to tired him (he has limits, but than again he breaks those limits all the time, and make new ones)
well since Vizored can come up with their mask at any given time, they might put some hollow armor on themselfs
He can stop blood loss trough the use of his reiatsu, not a special healing power, because Kenpachi does the same thing and so do many other Shinigami before properly being attended to.

I kinda agree with you Vaizard armor theory, but not on all levels.
Old 2006-04-05, 16:56   Link #38
Wolcik

Quote:
He can stop blood loss trough the use of his reiatsu, not a special healing power, because Kenpachi does the same thing and so do many other Shinigami before properly being attended to.

Chad is a Visored too if they can have armors

but almost all the other characters excpect of Ken-chan has so low hp stats that they get down after one good critical hit (Renji and Hitsugaya), Ichigo probably has a God-mode... and the only parts that he's down are the between battles animations...
sorry for compering Bleach to a Rpg game
Old 2006-04-05, 19:03   Link #39
propa03
I am an onion!

Quote:

I thought that was something Zangetsu did for him?

So no action this week, most likely, but hopefully some explanations and revelations. Woot for text-heavy chapters!
Old 2006-04-05, 19:08   Link #40
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propa03
I thought that was something Zangetsu did for him?

So no action this week, most likely, but hopefully some explanations and revelations. Woot for text-heavy chapters!
He did trough the use of his Reiatsu, but you cant really say its something only Zangetsu can do because so can Kenpachi and he cant communicate with his Zanpakutou. Thats why I didt say that Zangetsu did it for him, I didnt think that someone would try to knit-pick.