AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-04-03, 07:51   Link #381
toniblab

this series can still go on if they want to.by a diferent way of thought.because of the lie dewey started that the coral-man did to the capital.(dewey did the atack on the capital)and the other part would be what you might be call resentment of the people religion or make up.like the problem with the old west when they called the american indian and white man mix they called them half breds. or what happen to religions in the past.lots of sad thing if they do more on it.or a movie

Last edited by toniblab; 2006-04-03 at 12:35.
toniblab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 17:18   Link #382
Paiser

toniblab, from the last few things that bones did, they did a movie such as FMA... and others i could not remember. But im pretty sure the Eureka Seven will come out with a movie, but i dont see any point to it. Im happy with this ending, but if they wish they can do a movie
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 17:42   Link #383
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
What are they going to do with the movie though? I'm more interested in some sort of bonus OVA episode on the DVD that tells of what Gekkostate members, Eureka, Renton, Anemone and Dominic have been up to since then.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 20:52   Link #384
Yuuu

Because of the way they let everything else kind of fade to the background and merely 'loosely' resolving some things in such an anti-climatic fashion (IMO at least..), a movie will do really do much more for the series to be honest...

My problem isn't with the ending itself, because I actually like it, I just have a problem with how they got to that point...but that's just IMO. This is coming from someone who thought the FMA series ending did it justice, so take it as you will.
Yuuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 21:13   Link #385
toniblab

did they even told about renton brother??way back in the early eps.. he counted on his fingers father , mother , brother , sister .we know about his father and his sister.i heard not a thing about mother or brotherthey have a new cd coming out the first week of may.renton and eureka with her butterfly wing and renton in his new cloths.title name is COMPLETE BESTi got a japanese dealer hope to catch it for me early .the price is 4,750 yen, about $35.00.check the eureka project site for more detail

Last edited by toniblab; 2006-04-03 at 21:24.
Old 2006-04-03, 22:08   Link #386
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniblab
did they even told about renton brother??way back in the early eps.. he counted on his fingers father , mother , brother , sister .we know about his father and his sister.i heard not a thing about mother or brother
Now, I can't remember that far back really, but IMO he was probably counting himself as the brother, Ie, their family has a Mother, a father, a brother and a sister (4 people).
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 00:04   Link #387
Morgri

that was officially... one of the crappiest endings i've ever seen...
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 02:57   Link #388
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

The ending, Reminded me a lot of GaoGaiGar's to be honest, and GaoGaiGar had an awesome ending.

And as far as I care, 49 was the end of the Dewey arc and 50 was the one episode finale arc.

And I'll say this, if the next SWR has GaoGaiGar and Eurika Seven missions, I'm going to laugh my socks off as I go through the final Eurika Seven Mission with GaoGaiGar.

Last edited by Conan-san; 2006-04-04 at 03:51.
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 07:24   Link #389
Haruhara

I was very content with the ending, although I didn't really understand much of what was said.

Spoiler:

This is my favourite Bones production and one of my favourite anime overall. I wouldn't mind an OVA or extra DVD episode to provide an extended epilogue, but I'm quite happy with what we got.
Haruhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 09:00   Link #390
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhara

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Srin Tuar; 2006-04-04 at 11:04.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 11:48   Link #391
Haruhara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Spoiler:
Aww, thats so sweet. Thanks a lot!
Haruhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 14:57   Link #392
Kenagalaz

Quote:
did they even told about renton brother??way back in the early eps.. he counted on his fingers father , mother , brother , sister .we know about his father and his sister.i heard not a thing about mother or brother
I can answer that. In that conversation, Renton would be the father, Eureka the mother, and Eureka's 3 kids (2 brothers and a sister)
Kenagalaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 15:26   Link #393
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
did they even told about renton brother??way back in the early eps.. he counted on his fingers father , mother , brother , sister .we know about his father and his sister.i heard not a thing about mother or brotherthey have a new cd coming out the first week of may.renton and eureka with her butterfly wing and renton in his new cloths.title name is COMPLETE BESTi got a japanese dealer hope to catch it for me early .the price is 4,750 yen, about $35.00.check the eureka project site for more detail
I think Renton was referring to his hand as his family; dad, mother, brother (himself) and sister. Aside from that his mother was only once, briefly, in episode one...

Good news about the Complete Best cd & dvd, I'll have to look out for that!
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 16:16   Link #394
toniblab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex
Good news about the Complete Best cd & dvd, I'll have to look out for that!
did you check this cd out? it looks like only the eureka 7 songs are listed for this cd.i like the cover on this one. i cann't tell what the dvd said .even the dealer i ask to get it wants a copy!
Old 2006-04-04, 16:31   Link #395
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

I only looked at what was on the website. Based on a translation, I think the CD is all the full versions of the OP & ED plus insert songs. The DVD has (I think) all creditless OP and ED videos, the OP from the Eureka 7 Game and some original art or animation (not sure). Comes in a specially designed box, with a luxury booklet and 8 special postcards. If we're lucky someone may be able to give a more accurate translation.

I know what I want for Christmas
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 17:44   Link #396
toniblab

that dealer is a japanese pop art seller from japan.he did not know about it either until i told him.i got the info the sameday it was listed
Old 2006-04-04, 18:36   Link #397
icealchemist
troll4hire
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to icealchemist Send a message via MSN to icealchemist
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
Oh, and for those keeping tabs. No, the title of the last episode is not Acperience 5, unlike some people have made a 99,99% bet. 8)

It's 星た願を (Make a Wish Upon a Star). 8)
hush you -.-
i changed it on ANN the minute i saw the screen cap on 2chan :P
icealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 01:36   Link #398
Paiser

Quote:
I only looked at what was on the website. Based on a translation, I think the CD is all the full versions of the OP & ED plus insert songs. The DVD has (I think) all creditless OP and ED videos, the OP from the Eureka 7 Game and some original art or animation (not sure). Comes in a specially designed box, with a luxury booklet and 8 special postcards. If we're lucky someone may be able to give a more accurate translation.

to bad christmas is far far away my friend
by the time then, you know your going to get something else
and forget about this anime
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 02:25   Link #399
aardvark

Quote:

If you want this, you better pre-order it now, because I guarantee you there won't be any more left for christmas, only regular CD versions!
aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 04:36   Link #400
toniblab

that is why i am pre ordering it ! i found out about this problem with the 2 art books for eureka seven.they are 3 times book value now!