Old 2007-03-03, 16:05   Link #241
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Holy hell. Re: #7.

Spoiler:

Something tells me Marie won't be appearing in Megami magazine anytime soon.

Spoiler for ep 7:
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 16:27   Link #242
Jesus Christnekoff

They aren't loli. They're like, seniors in highschool. D:
Jesus Christnekoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 14:05   Link #243
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Hmm, I've never played the game...but I'm very much enjoying the series...and from what I've seen so far.
There have been bits here and there that kinda show that Hiyuu likes Aoi...let me see....if I can point them out well.
1) He calls out to Aoi when he wakes up after that titty thingy appears...
2) He understands why Kyouichi was harsh with Aoi as he was trying to protect her in his own way seeing as he might like her but is too stubborn to accept it ( Well that's my take on it with those 2). Clearly Hiyuu is worried for Aoi as well....I think that's what that scene tried to show.
3) Hiyuu doesn't take action against the guy who owns Diego,Kyouichi and the lesbian until Aoi seems to be in danger...
4) He senses that Aoi is in some kind of trouble right away...when she gets mind hacked or something....it jus't can't be because of his powers or else Kyouchi would had sense it too. Kyouichi only realised what was going on when he saw Hiyuu leap down and run to her. Whats funny about Kyouichi...he made this kinda face of disaproval....is he upset cuz Hiyuu might be interested in Aoi....I think Kyouichi might be BI. ^_^;
ok moving on...
5) Aoi is in her own depressed mode thinking about kisaragi....as Hiyuu looks stares at her in the process...
6) This might seem like nothing....hiyuu caressing Aoi's unconciouss face<~~~bad spelling >_<
There's more....but I'll stop there....if this spoilage or something can someone help put up the spoiler thingy...I'm new at this stuff ^^;. Sorry In advance if I spoiled stuff.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 19:10   Link #244
Jesus Christnekoff

So, apparently they've confirmed at least 14 episodes.
Stolen from LJ:
Spoiler for For titles, click here. Please note that a few are spoillerrific for those of you in the know, and one seems to be majorly spoillerrific without having played the game:
Old 2007-03-05, 04:56   Link #245
wao
OK.

Spoiler for With regards to that:
Old 2007-03-06, 12:20   Link #246
masama
use the fōrks ~

ep7
Spoiler:
masama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 15:07   Link #247
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Anybody knows if episodes 5+ are subbed in english and where I could find them? Got 1 from StaticSubs and 2-4 from Shinsen but all 5+ seem to be japanese.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 16:32   Link #248
Doria

5 is forthcoming from SHS this week (most likely). 6-7 are in the works. Thanks for your patience.

(If it isn't listed at anidb, then I don't know about any other groups, sorry!)
Doria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 17:40   Link #249
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

I really enjoyed 8 too. I seem to be one of the few that likes Aoi and seeing her practice with a glaive was pretty adorable. The monster this week was back to the really fucked up and creepy and some good fighting always helps. I'll post a cap dump a little later.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 18:09   Link #250
Jesus Christnekoff

And who doesn't enjoy seeing people vomit?
Episode 8 is actually pretty violent...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-09, 18:20   Link #251
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christnekoff View Post
And who doesn't enjoy seeing people vomit?
Episode 8 is actually pretty violent...
Spoiler:

I ain't complainin'
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 18:37   Link #252
Jesus Christnekoff

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-10, 05:21   Link #253
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 9 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-10, 12:50   Link #254
Jesus Christnekoff

Do you really want the answer to that?
Spoiler for Massive Spoilers, although it'll probably come out in a few episodes anyway. Oh well, don't read if you don't want to know.:
Old 2007-03-10, 13:27   Link #255
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I am only up to ep5 but someone enlighten me what a loli is ? o_O
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-10, 19:06   Link #256
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ a loli is basically a girl who looks about 9-10 years old but infact is a fair bit older (say 16 for example) ~ shota's are the male equivalent

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 01:59   Link #257
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ a loli is basically a girl who looks about 9-10 years old but infact is a fair bit older (say 16 for example) ~ shota's are the male equivalent
Not really, loli isn't necessarily, if ever, older. Here's the original term, the japanese version of it is somewhat altered, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_(term)
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 10:44   Link #258
masama
use the fōrks ~

ep8 was quite gruesome, was having curry while watching it and felt a bit sick when
Spoiler:
masama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 00:52   Link #259
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by masama View Post
ep8 was quite gruesome, was having curry while watching it and felt a bit sick when
Spoiler:
Yeah. That is one thing the series is consistantly delivering; the freaky and gruesome events. Fortunately the series balances it out with the endless implication about the Yaoi and Yuri pair, so the mind wouldn't be bored. The newest Yuri pair is discovered half way in the episode by none other than Houraiji, perhaps the Yaoi-est man who ever lived in this show.

Houraiji threw Komaki's name into the mix to make a correlation to the overprotective female from the above pair. As the action has dried out, my only remaining incentive to continue watching is the potential discovery of new Yaoi/Yuri pair, or to identify one of these Yaoi/Yuri moments from the existing pair. What a sad reason for watching a series.

On another thought, I seriously wished the bee-girl would at least give Aoi a bite in the finger when she was reaching with her hand to the incapacitated bee-girl. Aoi so wants to be pinned on a stake. I bet her will to do good is driven by the eternal question, "what would Jesus do?"
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 07:36   Link #260
Paiser

Is this me or anyone notices too?
Yet, Aoi has the power to protect(forcefields and what not) she still try's to fight.
Like this episode she wanted to protect the enemy? Not to be rude or anything... You have know ideal why this girl is fighting you and your only guess the evil dudes sent her to kill you and she is the only leading suspect that traces all to her the evil buggy girl... I mean thats great after she's paralyzed because of water, and talks to the evil buggy. Also at the same*STOPS* comming to my point, Aoi is going to get killed because she wants to protect everything... seems to me she's the next Kira Yamato... she needs a super mecha and flying mecha time other wise we here have a new Kira Yamato... Hyuu is good in his own way he isnt a Kira Yamato but he just wants no victims dead. But Aoi is in a wrong pothole if you all catch my drift... shes going to die soon type of deal... in meaning to a word... she's selfish.
ERRR WHY WOULD YOU TALK TO A BUG GIRL ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A BEE?
HAVE ANYONE HAS BEEN STUNG BY A BEE?

dont reply back if you dont want to but i see something is wrong with Aoi... too many opium should i dare say?

something thats on my mind lol
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, supernatural