Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-20, 22:22   Link #21
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
P.S.: "ugu~" was used because it was done by Horie Yui, who played Tsukimiya Ayu in "Kanon" and Multi in "To Heart." Or did you want me to say "hawawa~?"
You mean Nanaka's "hawawa~" in Nanaka 6/17?

Here we have To Heart "licensed" (!!!) by a certain video group called Magnavision. They released the series in VCD format and dubbed it into English. I had no complaints on the dubbing because the dialogue in To Heart is so simple anyway.

But as I recall they didn't include the 'omake' episodes in it! ~~Hawawa!! I'll want to have them if I can...
Old 2004-01-24, 15:39   Link #22
kestrel

I would love to see 10+ as well. Count my vote in, especially if anyone has the Sachi fansubs digitized anywhere....
Old 2004-01-25, 01:32   Link #23
megazone23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel
I would love to see 10+ as well. Count my vote in, especially if anyone has the Sachi fansubs digitized anywhere....
Well, I only have them on a cd right now (and I don't have 10... only 11-13) and there is no place I can store it on the web (they're ~150Mb each... and my webserver can hold only a max of 50Mb) so I guess if you want it, drop me an email at aso@telus.net and I'll see if I can get it to you through ICQ or MSN or something (sorry, I don't want to publicize those accounts) or if worse comes to worse, I'd be ok with burning a CD and mailing it (providing that there aren't too many people and only if my firewall doesn't allow the file transfer... grr... I hate my firewall ><" Don't know how to set it)
Old 2004-01-25, 04:30   Link #24
Wucherkater
"Have you mooed today?"

Hi,

yeah we are slow atm in releasing our stuff, but quality counts and not the speed of releasing.
Kitsune will finish TH for sure and the next ep should be out in a few days so stay tuned :P
Old 2004-01-25, 07:40   Link #25
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wucherkater
Hi,

yeah we are slow atm in releasing our stuff, but quality counts and not the speed of releasing.
Kitsune will finish TH for sure and the next ep should be out in a few days so stay tuned :P
Good news! Thanks for the update!
Old 2004-01-25, 07:55   Link #26
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wucherkater
Hi,

Thank, I'm eagerly awaiting the next release
Old 2004-01-29, 10:45   Link #27
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Thank, I'm eagerly awaiting the next release
Good news - Kitsune's To Heart Episode 06 is out now!
Old 2004-02-13, 16:10   Link #28
CelestiaLegends

Ahh I just finished up to 9...the reason I started watching it was after watching comic party I wanted to find out who "multi" was, and in the preview for 10 she's there...and just there the episodes stop. Ahhh!
Old 2004-02-13, 22:51   Link #29
Seishiro

Meh............
Old 2004-02-23, 00:22   Link #30
deoch

To Heart is one of my favorite series, though as kj said, the ending could have been better.

Has anyone read any of the manga volumes? There are a lot of different ones, but the first volume of Ukyou Takao's 4 volume set (Dengeki Comics) is being released in the US at the end of April... I'm curious to see how it is compared to the anime/game.
Old 2004-02-23, 02:25   Link #31
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoch
To Heart is one of my favorite series, though as kj said, the ending could have been better.

Has anyone read any of the manga volumes? There are a lot of different ones, but the first volume of Ukyou Takao's 4 volume set (Dengeki Comics) is being released in the US at the end of April... I'm curious to see how it is compared to the anime/game.
The drawings are cute, but the story is...well, mediocre at best.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion for playing the original PC game first which embedded the image of the game's storyline. Whenever I see the anime version or the manga version of such a story which was originally a game, I tend to compare it with my embellished memory that I had done by playing the game.

I should stop playing bishoujo games...
Old 2004-02-24, 04:06   Link #32
deoch

Thanks for your reply. Looks like I might skip it then...

I think it's pretty similar to the situation regarding movies based on books (or anime based on manga).. The people who have read the book are often disappointed when a movie doesn't match the fond memories they have of the stories and characters. Of course, it often ends up that the original was better anyways ^^;...
Old 2004-02-24, 11:33   Link #33
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
One question: do the places that you buy from have any free shipping? A lot of online stores in Japan have free shipping within Japan.

Or did you buy your Tsukihime Prologue from some company in Japan that charges international shipping?

Dang, I forgot about shipping costs as I usually just pick it up at the store. That would mean you guys have to pay even more extra money to get our DVDs....that sucks. But I take it that for those who go to "the extreme" to buy our DVDs releases are the ones who want those extra goodies.

P.S.: "ugu~" was used because it was done by Horie Yui, who played Tsukimiya Ayu in "Kanon" and Multi in "To Heart." Or did you want me to say "hawawa~?"
Yeah, I would import alot more stuff it wern't for the price of importing... it costs roughly $10-$20 CAD to ship any reasonable sized package, and then customs nails me for a good $10-$15 CAD for duties. Thats about... 2,400 yen on top of the price of the origional game/dvd/etc. And the big shops in japan don't ship overseas, so we can't even get the extra's those shops provide, and the shops that sell oeverseas are usually expensive too. But I guess thats the price of being an overseas ero-game/anime otaku...
Old 2004-02-26, 22:31   Link #34
CelestiaLegends

To Heart 8 was just released by Bishijou Fansubs...does that mean To Hearts getting subbed again?
Old 2004-02-26, 22:45   Link #35
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestiaLegends
To Heart 8 was just released by Bishijou Fansubs...does that mean To Hearts getting subbed again?
It's been being subbed for a while now. Kitsune is releasing it at a rate of about one episode per month.
Old 2004-03-13, 16:35   Link #36
cc_sakura

To Heart

Is anyone going to finished To Heart?

I only have 9 and thee seems to be 13

Dose anyone have any info?
Old 2004-03-13, 16:51   Link #37
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_sakura

I think there's already another thread on the subject...
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=423

I know that Kitsune fansubs has said they were definitely planning on finishing the series; they tend to release a new episode every month. I'm anxious to see the rest of the episodes also!

Last edited by xris; 2004-03-13 at 17:13. Reason: Two threads merged together, thanks for the link
Old 2004-03-13, 17:06   Link #38
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame

I know that Kitsune fansubs has said they were definitely planning on finishing the series; they tend to release a new episode every month. I'm anxious to see the rest of the episodes also!

Yes kitsune release about one episode a month, they've recently released episode 8 so 10-13 is coming up really soon
Old 2004-03-13, 17:36   Link #39
Wucherkater
"Have you mooed today?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_sakura
As I said before we will finish To Heart for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Yes kitsune release about one episode a month, they've recently released episode 8 so 10-13 is coming up really soon
We have recently released ep 7

But more will come soon...
Old 2004-03-14, 01:38   Link #40
Evan
天使我爱你

hmmm....I have the vcds for it and it's a very nice show
Closed Thread