AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-24, 23:17   Link #81
velvet nightmare

rofl yeah

"just the plain roll?"
Old 2007-03-15, 05:33   Link #82
Bloodseeker

Kurz', Shinji's, and the other guy's attempts at getting a peak at the girls. Easily one of my favorite hotsprings episodes in anime, right up there with Outlaw Star's.

The sissy rugby team was great too.
Old 2007-03-15, 10:15   Link #83
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The hotsprings ep was pure fanservice though hilarious . Kurz is my hero MaoXKurz they would make a lovely couple . And unlike rest of the pairings in FMP its less complicated But if this pairing has to suceed Kurz should stop calling Mao NeeSan and hit on her
Old 2007-03-15, 10:36   Link #84
Plas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Klown View Post
So, what are some of the funniest moments in the FMP: Fumoffu series? I thought Sagara making weapons out of the Bonta-kun costumes was one of the most hilarious moments in the series. The fact that he didn't understand why it didn't sell that well made it even funnier. Also, Weber's attempts at peeking at the ladies in the hot springs trip. That was hilarious.
I liked Kaazuma's reward when he finally reaches the women's bath
Old 2007-03-15, 10:39   Link #85
Plas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
hahaha the funniest part was when that old and kind guy goes bersek and uses a chainsaw after those to assholes killed and cocked his favorite pet for dinner. lol I fell off the chair when the geezer's eyes turn red and becomes invensible that not even bullets could stop him. lol I'm laughing my ass off again!!
the janitor's brief reappearance during the virus episode was pretty funny too
Old 2007-03-15, 10:43   Link #86
Plas

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoso View Post
also, in the pool, when tessa were going to attempt a mouth-to-mouth on sagara when suddenly "UUUUUUHHHHHHH" LOL
tessa says, "I'm a submariner --- getting wet is my business!"
Old 2007-03-15, 10:50   Link #87
Plas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDailen View Post
and when Souske wins the lottery for the antidoe.
it was also pretty funny when Issei draws that ridiculously long piece of paper that says "Ata-ata-ata-ata-ata...something" when he was hoping to draw "Atami" and give it to Chidori
Old 2007-03-15, 11:34   Link #88
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

there are really an insane amount of godly moments... well, my top 5 favorites anyway XD

1) Gouda-kun, previous rugby captain, after Sousuke's "punt" :
-URRYAAAAA !!! the sergeant has shown us the way ! YAROU-DONO, FOLLOW ALONG !!! *pure gold warcry*
-YEESSSSSS !!! *berserking insane rugby crew rushing with blazing eyes*

2) Commander Mardukas and Sousuke, after the little explanation about Tessa's presence (after the memorable Monty Ponty/Psychose easter egg) :
-If you do something perverted to the Captain, I will pack you into a torpedo bay and launch you with 300 kg of explosives! I swear to God and Her Majesty that i will tear you limb from limb! UNDERSTOOD?
-I will never do such a... *pure gold panicked and horrified face*
-DO YOU COPY?! OR DO YOU NOT?!
-UNDERSTOOD ! SIIIIIR !!!

3) Washio and Sousuke, after their insane matrix battle :
-What an incredible guy...you fired your grenade launcher at this? and you even calculated the falling point of this pillar?
-No i fired a real one instead of a dummy one by mistake.
-Damn you, pervert !
-hang in there, Chidori !

4) Sousuke draws the winner ticket for the vaccine. Classmates aren't really happy about that... sousuke's answer :
-I understand your feelings. But i promise. I will not forget about this tragedy. I will send the data to the weapon developers and notify them strictly to prevent this kind of accident from happening again.
So...
-So...what?
-Accept your fate and rest in...
-YOU DIE !!!

5) Kaname, when explaining to sousuke what "flirt" means... :
-Listen up! Flirting is...
Whenaguytalkstoagirlhedoesn'tknowinthecityorastore toinvitethemtohangoutaroundwiththem. Thetrickistosmileoften,andshowthatyouareacheerfulg uy. Ifthegirlagreestocomealong,youcantakehertoacafeora nywhereelseyouwant. Entertainherplenty,smileconstantly,andbringupconve rsationsthatmoderngirlswouldenjoytalkingabout. Andbesuretoincludesomemoderateamountofcomplimentsi nbetween. Andyouhavetopaythebill. Insimple,justactlikeKurz-kun.

*meanwhile, sousuke's face's turning blue with sweats*

Got it!? That's what flirting is!
-I cannot do that...
Old 2007-03-15, 23:23   Link #89
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The hotsprings ep was pure fanservice though hilarious . Kurz is my hero MaoXKurz they would make a lovely couple . And unlike rest of the pairings in FMP its less complicated But if this pairing has to suceed Kurz should stop calling Mao NeeSan and hit on her
Um... He hits on her anyways... Of course, she deflects him left and right since she already knows how he works, so it doesn't work as well... But, isn't Mao older than both Sousuke and Kurz...?
Old 2007-03-16, 08:47   Link #90
mt888

i think 1 of the funniest moments and a good battle scenes in the show was when issei and sousuke were trying to help that teacher that they injured dooring 1 of their fights and then they really piesed him off when they killed his fish and had him eat it.
amazing it went something like this:
teacher:"im sorry boys but i think ill hav to kill u now..." (takes out a gigantic chain-saw from the closet)
who knew that an old man can fight like that?!?!?!
Old 2007-03-16, 20:04   Link #91
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
Um... He hits on her anyways... Of course, she deflects him left and right since she already knows how he works, so it doesn't work as well... But, isn't Mao older than both Sousuke and Kurz...?

Well Mao is six years older to Kurz but when in love age is secondary whats in your heart is primary .

Why did MaoXKurz come to my mind well Mao and Kurz are not conventional chracters . To begin with Mao doesnt like being steretyped into a woman's role she wants more that would explain why she fled from wedding alter and joined forces . Its highly unlikely Mao is going to end up in a submissive conventional relationship with anyone . Kurz on the other hand is not a one woman man he hits on anything that moves Aside from that who knows Kurz best after Sagara its Mao . Mao is closest to Kurz and Kurz undertsands and repects Mao not as a commannding officer but as a person

I somehow see them together also if Kurz does stray which he will That sort of behaviour will be entertained with a gun pointed at Kurz's temple There chemistry is undeniable
Old 2007-03-17, 21:48   Link #92
pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
there are really an insane amount of godly moments... well, my top 5 favorites anyway XD

1) Gouda-kun, previous rugby captain, after Sousuke's "punt" :
-URRYAAAAA !!! the sergeant has shown us the way ! YAROU-DONO, FOLLOW ALONG !!! *pure gold warcry*
-YEESSSSSS !!! *berserking insane rugby crew rushing with blazing eyes*

2) Commander Mardukas and Sousuke, after the little explanation about Tessa's presence (after the memorable Monty Ponty/Psychose easter egg) :
-If you do something perverted to the Captain, I will pack you into a torpedo bay and launch you with 300 kg of explosives! I swear to God and Her Majesty that i will tear you limb from limb! UNDERSTOOD?
-I will never do such a... *pure gold panicked and horrified face*
-DO YOU COPY?! OR DO YOU NOT?!
-UNDERSTOOD ! SIIIIIR !!!

3) Washio and Sousuke, after their insane matrix battle :
-What an incredible guy...you fired your grenade launcher at this? and you even calculated the falling point of this pillar?
-No i fired a real one instead of a dummy one by mistake.
-Damn you, pervert !
-hang in there, Chidori !

4) Sousuke draws the winner ticket for the vaccine. Classmates aren't really happy about that... sousuke's answer :
-I understand your feelings. But i promise. I will not forget about this tragedy. I will send the data to the weapon developers and notify them strictly to prevent this kind of accident from happening again.
So...
-So...what?
-Accept your fate and rest in...
-YOU DIE !!!

5) Kaname, when explaining to sousuke what "flirt" means... :
-Listen up! Flirting is...
Whenaguytalkstoagirlhedoesn'tknowinthecityorastore toinvitethemtohangoutaroundwiththem. Thetrickistosmileoften,andshowthatyouareacheerfulg uy. Ifthegirlagreestocomealong,youcantakehertoacafeora nywhereelseyouwant. Entertainherplenty,smileconstantly,andbringupconve rsationsthatmoderngirlswouldenjoytalkingabout. Andbesuretoincludesomemoderateamountofcomplimentsi nbetween. Andyouhavetopaythebill. Insimple,justactlikeKurz-kun.

*meanwhile, sousuke's face's turning blue with sweats*

Got it!? That's what flirting is!
-I cannot do that...
hell yeah! #3!!! hilarious and #4

and mao and kurtz would be pretty good, but then kurtz would hit on her anymore and thats soooo funny!!!
Old 2007-03-18, 16:18   Link #93
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I love the scene where Sousuke has to participate in the art class with Kaname aand the gang in FUMOFFU and the crazy art professor says this, and I quote:

"By switching from an Aristotelian perspective to a 'blind force of nature' which is depicted by analysis of basic phenomena and deterministic law, I believe we can explain this by the system problem in which the correlativity of the heirarchical order can be explained as 'tree' in topology. This order is not unrelated to modern processing theories including culture, free systems, negative entropy tendencies, and the cognitive system that is the so-called arts also cannot be an exception. In other words, dendritization and reticulization are complementarity principles in the structure of nature. Dendritization is the conceptual 'vertical' denotation, to which the reticulization can be seen as the 'horizontal' connotation within the web of association. This is paradoxical symmetry. What you will deal with is truly this chimerical venture, and the deepest layer of matter..."

Yeah, it goes on for quite some time. All the while, Sousuke is not comprehending at all, though he thinks he does. Kinda.... And we all know where that leads...

And for the record, NO, that speech did not make any sense at all, and I don't think it was meant to.

I also find the rugby team episode to be absolutely hilarious. ("Sha yi jing bai", lol)

Mao's little book is funny in that one.
Old 2007-03-18, 16:24   Link #94
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Here's another little rant from the professor I found amusing, though it's a bit like the last one:

"The masses are always like that! By uncritically accepting crass simulationism and curtailing the transparent sublimation of a singular existence of things as they are, the masses fail to listen to the failed mutterings in connection to a reality on the verge of despair."
Old 2007-03-19, 11:56   Link #95
mt888

i have an art teacher like that in my school... he is so f***ing weird...
Old 2007-03-25, 05:14   Link #96
Meatrose
Antihero

Hehe, I don't really know why, but I simply love one of the scenes in the fumoffu-episode where Sousuke forgets Kaname's notebook. After Kaname performs the "Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex Hold" on Sousuke he comes up with the idea to go to the faculty lounge to talk to Fujisaki-sensei. Like I said, don't really know why, but I simply love that little 5-second-scene that follows Kaname's line "Go! Right now!". Fast forward to about 14:30 in that specific episode to find the segment.

Well, there are a bunch of funny moments in the three anime-series that have been released so far. Hard to pick one to be honest. That's one of the things that I love about FMP though. Many animes that I've watched feature boring-ish "funny-scenes" but the ones in FMP actually make me laugh.
Old 2007-03-25, 18:25   Link #97
Straywolf

"Sergeant, would you mind pointing that gun away from my head before you apologize!!"

Kaname enjoying her drink and laughing with the oponent rugby team lols
Old 2007-04-20, 12:06   Link #98
animeffs13240
V for Victory

There are too many memorable parts of Fumoffu, but after reading all the post I'm kinda of schocked that no one put down the part where Kaname gets kidnapped by the gang and Sousuke comes in the warehouse and the Leader of the gang told him to drop all his weapons. He unloaded so many weapons that the faces of the gangmembers were priceless then the Leader shouts out "Where the hell did you put all that!" (I guess the only reason why I love that part is because the next day I had to watch Bowling for Columbine. In one scene a kid pulls out a lot of guns from his pants and I whispered to my friend "Hey, it's Sousuke Sagara!")
The rugby episode was really funny and anytime Tessa and Kaname have an episode together you know that's always going to be a laugh
Old 2007-04-25, 16:33   Link #99
xmarsbarsx

in the Original FMP series, the funniest episode was Episode 8 where Sousuke has to ''date'' Mizki (or w/e)

best part was when Mizki and Shirai meet in the park while Sousuke is getting drinks.

Kaname goes ''Gotchya" then puniches Shirai to come with Kaname to talk, then Sousuke returns and says ''Get lost, eh" *pulls out gun and starts shooting at Shirai and his gf while they run away screaming*

out of all the Episodes, Ep 8 is my personal favorite
Old 2007-07-09, 18:44   Link #100
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
hmmm.... i know its not a huge moment, but does anyone remember when sousuke was playing the light gun game in the arcade, and shoots the screen with his real gun when he needs to reload.... i liked that scene a lot
Closed Thread