AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-15, 15:16   Link #561
Pengu

I also must say that I've seldom seen a more selfish character in an anime than Yamase.

She has a choice of letting Kazuki live with him loosing his memory or letting him never be a human again and keep his memories.
And she doesn't care if becomes human ever again just as long as he doesn't forget her.

That is as selfish act if there ever was one.
If you have a choice of saving the life of a person you love you must do it even if he/she will forget the memories.
Old 2007-06-15, 15:53   Link #562
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Well she was Miss perfect until then,

Well and Yuna wasn't the Lorena Bobbit character until 2nd season either

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2007-06-15, 16:00   Link #563
Robotnik
Not a member

Maburaho only has 2 short manga adaptations (2 vols Maburaho, unknown number Maburaho Colorful), but is based on a long series of light novels; that would account for the open-ended endings of the adaptations.

While I give the show points for actually having Kazuki wind up the way he did halfway through the show, in the end (for me) it was really just average. It does make me wonder if the original light novels are just as mediocre, or whether this is a case of bad adaptations of a great source.

Eh, whatever. It was OK but not on my "must-buy" or rewatch list.
Old 2007-06-15, 20:14   Link #564
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Unknown number eh? I have 1 of Maburaho manga (Before ADV died), read the 2nd, and own one of the unscaltalated Colorfuls.

Colorful looks like they just started it right after the anime and I guess the loli fixed Kazuki's issue.

Old 2007-06-27, 11:08   Link #565
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
This was.....probably the best harem show I've ever seen in its entirety. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but it seriously SHINED in the second arc, I must say. I'm really glad I stuck with it to the end! Pure FUN to watch. The four main characters were just.....AWESOME. I want more. I wanted to see Yuna and Kazuki get together...like....um KISS at least. I also loved Kuriko and Rin and Elizabeth's "daughter" relationship with Kuriko. KazukixRin would also have made a cute couple.^^

Quote:
I also must say that I've seldom seen a more selfish character in an anime than Yamase.

She has a choice of letting Kazuki live with him loosing his memory or letting him never be a human again and keep his memories.
And she doesn't care if becomes human ever again just as long as he doesn't forget her.

That is as selfish act if there ever was one.
If you have a choice of saving the life of a person you love you must do it even if he/she will forget the memories.
*coughcoughfullmoonwosagashiteforthewincough*

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates that selfish whore. I knew I was going to hate her guts the first time she showed up. She's a cheater, a bitch, and she is SO unwanted in the OT4!! (KazukixYunaxKurikoxRin) Yamase made me so angry I keep yelling at the TV and calling her names.
Old 2007-11-24, 23:58   Link #566
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Watched the first 4 episodes, and I have to say, it was pretty cute, ecchi, and adventurous. My favorites are Yuna and Rin because they are cool and funny lol.

So they only released two volumes of Maburaho and a special one? Wow, I thought it would be more due to so many episodes on there. I guess they made some stuff up to keep it flowing.
Old 2007-11-25, 00:47   Link #567
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Maburaho is a Light novel, 10 volumes released I think. The Anime follows the novel up to 5 I think.

Maburaho the Manga (By ADV) is slightly different. Kazuki doesn't remember Yuna and Rin has a Yaoi fan club

Maburaho Colorful (has 3 volumes I think) is set right after the end of the Anime.

Old 2007-11-25, 00:57   Link #568
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
^ Oh okay, I was confused because I was readng the posts and I got very mixed up. Thanks for the clarification.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen