AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 07:48   Link #101
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
It's called "Fuuinjutsu - Genryuu Kyuufuujin".

The text says:
"It can be performed by a maximum of 10 shinobi at the same time, that by focusing their minds together can start up the sealing statue. The 'absorbing chakra' radiating from its mouth extracts the bijuu's chakra and seals it. The whole process takes days to be performed by Akatsuki-level shinobi; average ninja wouldn't even be able to summon the statue."

Caption: "The 'absorbing chakra' takes the shape of 9 dragons and seals the bijuu's chakra. When the sealing is complete, the statue awakens."
It doesn't seem like Pain's jutsu.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 08:03   Link #102
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Sasuke's story here is important? I'm no Sasuke lover, but I think Kishimoto is setting us up for something. He wants Sasuke to be a sympathetic character so when he does finally attack Konoha and kill a bunch of characters we love we don't think he's a complete asshole.
We already think his a complete asshole, because he abandoned the Leaf Village. I can't imagine what would happen if Naruto gets back and finds Hinata on fire with Sasuke using Amateretsu. I think people might think of flying to Japan just to break Kishimoto's arms so he can never draw again.

The recent plotlines that are bluntly stupid like the Asspull of Itachi being a good guy making his previous actions make no sense is just making things worse.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 08:22   Link #103
uchihahyuuga
Sharingan

After reading the chaper I like'd it a lot, especially after reading the end caption that said Next Manga Training is complete. Time for Naruto to be buff I pray... And look all u sasuke hates he is going blind nice and fast. Here's to hoping sasuke grows a brain like he used to have and says fine I'll take the damn eyes...
uchihahyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 08:44   Link #104
uchihahyuuga
Sharingan

I also have a question for anyone who knows more about the manga then me. There is a part in this chapter where the new kage (the cloud one) says why hasn't the leaf dealt with this Uchia (refering to Sasuke) then he says they dealt with the Hyuga fast enough. Does anyone know who he is talking about because I think missing nin hyuga would have been cool. A killer with those eyes. Anyway I could have miss read or I might now no but I would love for some one to fill me in on it.
Old 2008-09-19, 08:59   Link #105
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihahyuuga View Post
I also have a question for anyone who knows more about the manga then me. There is a part in this chapter where the new kage (the cloud one) says why hasn't the leaf dealt with this Uchia (refering to Sasuke) then he says they dealt with the Hyuga fast enough. Does anyone know who he is talking about because I think missing nin hyuga would have been cool. A killer with those eyes. Anyway I could have miss read or I might now no but I would love for some one to fill me in on it.
Remember WAAAAAAAAAAAY back during Naruto's battle with Neji and afterward we learn that his father sacrificed himself for the sake of the family in place of his brother who was the head of the family? Yeah, that is what he is talking about. Because the Cloud Ambassador was killed for trying to kidnap Hinata and her father killed him. Cloud wanted compensation.

ANyway, this was... bland... Seriously, three MORE stooges? Seriously now, this is getting out of hand... how many more characters can they possibly HAVE in this clusterfuck now?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 09:18   Link #106
uchihahyuuga
Sharingan

Oh yeah ur right I remember that ty. I agree about the new random people I'm tired of every fight being Sasuke's but oh well what are you going to do right. This manga was good to me but not because of what was in it but because of what I believe will happen next.
Old 2008-09-19, 10:09   Link #107
tatami
back in black

new chick standing near the end is cool and kinda sexy , for me seems like the best female char till now in naruto (physical appearance)
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:49   Link #108
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I like Karin's new appearance the old hair was kind of ugly and freaky now she looks hot if she looses the attitude she will be an Ino with red hair and glasses. Also did anyone notice in page 12 in the 3rd panel there is a swirl and Zetsu has an ! over his head then Tobi appears maybe that is a glimpse of how he moves so fast, he thinks of a set location then opens a rift with his sharingan. Also I read somewhere on this thread about Sasuke's 3rd MS being taijutsu based and called the God of War, where did this info come from?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:59   Link #109
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Can't believe I didn't think of this before, but Pein does have Jirya's body. There might be some clue as to where the toad village is with that regard(just a hunch). It would defiantly be sweet if naruto's first test of power was against Pein right at the end of his training.

Second is they should have left Sasuke to be mysterious after Itachi fight. We all knew it was comming and all wanted to see it, but afterwards has been really disappointing. It would have been much cooler to see a corrupt Konoha government headed by Danjo to keep tracking sasuke down and letting Itachi and Madara's secret slip out thru them instead of continuing the Sasuke gaiden. But it looks like I got a hand full of crap instead of a wish come true.

Finally I think this frog training is gonna apply to much more than just more chakra/power. Naruto has a obvious character flaw.
Spoiler for A little off topic:
Naruto's flaw is that he is overly emotional instead of just stubborn. He feeds off his emotions which destabilize his kyubi chakra and blinds him in combat detracting from his real skill of taking veteran ninjas by surprise while thinking outside the box. His fights against Zabuza(first one), mist nin, Kiba, and Kabuto/oro were all good and he didn't use kyubi chakra in them. Don't get me wrong, kyubi chakra is cool and the fight with sasuke was dazzling, but that's not what's gonna beat an S rank missing nin(as seen from his fight with oro). Hopefully this training will give him killerbee level control over himself and the kyubi without changing the cool parts of his character.

P.S. sorry for the long rant
Old 2008-09-19, 11:35   Link #110
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I like Karin's new appearance the old hair was kind of ugly and freaky now she looks hot if she looses the attitude she will be an Ino with red hair and glasses. Also did anyone notice in page 12 in the 3rd panel there is a swirl and Zetsu has an ! over his head then Tobi appears maybe that is a glimpse of how he moves so fast, he thinks of a set location then opens a rift with his sharingan. Also I read somewhere on this thread about Sasuke's 3rd MS being taijutsu based and called the God of War, where did this info come from?
Karin is nothing compared with that Samui (I gues that was her name).
I see the swirl now. Yes, indeed. Maybe Amaterasu does not really burn someone, but rather transfer what it touches. and if you control it perfectly, you can use the same method to transfer yourself through a direct shortcut between two points, like a portal to another dimension. Mangekyou Sharingan, fearsome indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
new chick standing near the end is cool and kinda sexy , for me seems like the best female char till now in naruto (physical appearance)
So true. She's very hot. All the Cloud Nins seem to be very cool by the way. They are way more straightforward than Konoha. I call this frank! Really, I just asked myself if I should quit reading Naruto and then there came the bomb. Maybe Kishi just came up with huge breasts and that convinced me, but I would never admit that.
Old 2008-09-19, 11:37   Link #111
Bajan

Some ppl were discussing how pussy the leaf is and after reading this chapter i totally agree. Susuke should have been dealt with a LONG time ago. Now he's running around rampant, i hope that team the Raikage is sending do at least a lil damage. Oh it looks like godringan also has a healing factor cuz sausage looks & team chicken looks as good as new.

EDIT: Cloud chicks are hawt...
Bajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:42   Link #112
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajan View Post
Some ppl were discussing how pussy the leaf is and after reading this chapter i totally agree. Susuke should have been dealt with a LONG time ago. Now he's running around rampant, i hope that team the Raikage is sending do at least a lil damage. Oh it looks like godringan also has a healing factor cuz sausage looks & team chicken looks as good as new.

A little damage!? See it right that way: Hyuuga Hizashi was killed just because Raikage threatened Konoha with war if his body wouldn't be handed over! Even Konoha feared the power of the Cloud. A big dark cloud that will take the light from your eyes and carbonize your body with lightnings. Could has been peaceful up to now, but if the great ninja nations finally start to act - and I guess Gaara has not forgotten his life-threatening encounter with Akatsuki. I am looking forward to a turn - and now there's no way back for Sasuke anymore! He has crossed the line and now - even if he wanted - he can not return to Konoha ever again or Konoha will be in war. Sasuke must die.
Old 2008-09-19, 11:46   Link #113
pilipok
pizza lover

dun you find its weird that initially konoha was the strongest amoung all the villages
and then the very Nice first hokaga gave away all his tailed beasts ..
i cannot imagine US giving each country a nuclear warhead to make peace
that like commit sucide
lol...

and no explainations hw first hokage keep his little pet under control [cant be he keep them inside scrolls or his own body]
and wun it be damm obvious he is the s hole that cause so much war around and the main blame why so many jinkikurai(spelling error) are around

also if pein has jiraya body.imagine he make him his
naruto has to fight wif his own master.
notice: jiraya kill one of pein right. jus nice to replace it wif himself
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:49   Link #114
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipok View Post
....and no explainations hw first hokage keep his little pet under control [cant be he keep them inside scrolls or his own body]
and wun it be damm obvious he is the s hole that cause so much war around and the main blame why so many jinkikurai(spelling error) are around

Really????

about the chapter...It made me wonder about Madara role as Mizukage in the whole Kages reuinion thing.
Old 2008-09-19, 11:53   Link #115
Blaine

We don't know if Madara is the current Mizukage, just that he was in the past.
Old 2008-09-19, 11:54   Link #116
Bajan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
A little damage!? See it right that way: Hyuuga Hizashi was killed just because Raikage threatened Konoha with war if his body wouldn't be handed over! Even Konoha feared the power of the Cloud. A big dark cloud that will take the light from your eyes and carbonize your body with lightnings. Could has been peaceful up to now, but if the great ninja nations finally start to act - and I guess Gaara has not forgotten his life-threatening encounter with Akatsuki. I am looking forward to a turn - and now there's no way back for Sasuke anymore! He has crossed the line and now - even if he wanted - he can not return to Konoha ever again or Konoha will be in war. Sasuke must die.
Should susuke die a long painful death with a kunai (sp) rammed deeped into his nuts for being nothing but an emo asshole? Hell yeah. But we both know with this his 1904578th power up no cloud nin can ever touch him.
Bajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:56   Link #117
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
wow did not notice that. i would say that is very similar to kakashi's MS Jutsu which probobly means that kakashi's jutsu doesn't send u to another dimension bur transport that part of your body. also this can push the tobi-obito a little bit more. personally i don't see why he can't be obito's body because so far he has been tob, uchiha madara, mizukage, whats next chuck norris? barney?

i like the design of cloud village. they really are hidden in the clouds, i wonder what it looks like colored.

i thought naruto had already learned to gather nature energy without oil last chapter. i apreciate the fact that naruto can't use the oil outside of the frog place. and i also like the fact naruto did not master everything last chapter cause it should take time to go from #1 Hyperactive ninja to somone that can use senjutsu.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 11:59   Link #118
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
We don't know if Madara is the current Mizukage, just that he was in the past.
yea the author left it unexplained
but if he is the present mizukage its still possible taking into account he can tele so fast from place
or even left a kage bushin behind during his absence
who can tell?
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 12:03   Link #119
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajan View Post

100% AGREE!
I can understand Itachi having blackmail material and the support of akatsuki. Even Orochimaru had his own village and squadrons of jounin level fodder. But Sausuke had/HAS nothing backing him up. If an entire village of ninja want his head he shouldn't be safe. In addition WTF? was tsunade thinking sending naruto to get sasuke back in the first place? She should have sent him and Kiba on Kakashi's mission and Kakashi to get sasuke back. That was seriously half assed. AND if there was that much conspiracy floating arround why was sasuke always by himself. No one would have addopted him or kept an eye on the last uchiha from a clan that was gonna wipe out the village? EVEN after he was contacted by oro AND had just come from seeing his brother?!! What the hell is anbu for anyway?

Nauto took a scroll of jutsu and the Hokage had him on spycam the whole time AND sent a team after him immediately. Sasuke has personal contact with two terroists from Konoha, has a curse seal, and was Genjutsu'd unconscious, but he doesn't even get looked at? They should have caught it when oro's gang came to pick him up.

I'm really looking forward to a ninja war. That sounds like a much more interesting read than uchiha hide and seek. Pluss it will give Naruto something to do besides pine over some guy he was only on a team with for a year. If he doesn't want to be in Konoha, let him go. If he does Illegal crap lock him up. The end.

Last edited by Kotengu; 2008-09-19 at 12:15.
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 12:05   Link #120
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipok View Post
I thought that, too. Jiraiya didn't really die, did he? His death seemed so reviving.

____

And I found that one again
Spoiler for M4ng4:

And no matter what: Madara and Itachi killed the Uchiha clan, not the Elders, not Konoha, nobody but those two. Sasuke well knows that this is not about orders, it's about decisions and the decisions have been made by those two!