AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-12, 20:46   Link #1161
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I think you can get all kinds of airsoft replica guns in Japan.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 20:52   Link #1162
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
That's not lucky. That's intended
lol I know, I was being sarcastic :P
There was also where Rei was inches away from infection via blood splatter in Arc. 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
Yea, shes a genius she can do anything she puts her mind to. That included.
Yes, apparently she's controlling the vectors through her pure genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I think you can get all kinds of airsoft replica guns in Japan.
Don't forget about the BB guns, it all starts there when you are a child!
Old 2010-07-12, 20:54   Link #1163
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Okay...that nurse can go. The SFX were funny the first time, that's it. Ugh.

I don't think I've ever seen a nailgun used on a zombie before, it's epic.

So far this is my favorite of the season.
Old 2010-07-12, 21:00   Link #1164
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Seikon no Qwaser iirc starts on normal TV station as a censored version, followed by AT-X that aired the same title few days later except its uncensored version.

HOTD on the other hand, airs the uncensored version first on AT-X before other TV stations follow with the censored version days later.

On most cases, its usually the TV station that airs the anime first before AT-X, which explain why usually the censored version appear first before the uncensored version.

But occasionally there are times when AT-X is given the privilege to air the anime first before TV station, like HOTD, and when this occurs, you will usually find the uncensored version appeared before censored version.

Also, there are no other station other than AT-X that airs an anime with censorship lesser than AT-X does. If you want to find a completely uncensored version of HOTD, then wait for the BD/DVD. So for now, just bare with the AT-X version. Its already good as it is, way better than Aichi version.

But not all anime that being censored in TV station version, comes up as an uncensored version in AT-X. For example, B Gata H Kei, where the censors (oni censor ) were done by the studio itself and not the TV station / AT-X, so in this case, you will see that both TV station and AT-X version aired the same censored version of B Gata H Kei.
I am a little confused as to what you mean.....are you saying this series is censored already by the studio like B Gata H Kei and therefore only DVD/BD will have it uncensored or that only AT-X has most privileges running uncensored anime? Because Seikon to was as WEB broadcast only for uncensored version......and this can be done in the same way too! So I am at the fact they don't do it like that....seriously the black part stinks like this shit when it appears and I could at the ecchi.....would rather have it more censored than the gore since other animes censor that anyways.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 22:12   Link #1165
Flibber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Oh yes. That barely-there thong, at least, that's what I think it is. I hope we find out.
thank you sir, or madam.
Flibber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 22:16   Link #1166
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Can't help but laugh at people saying the only person in the show with Medical training so far is a "useless" addition to the group...

Same with Saya too...Ain't gonna survive this on guts and strength alone eh.

Ah anyway just glad to get some more Saeko plus the glasses have finally made there appearance and all was right with the world...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 22:23   Link #1167
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
I wonder how the two main characters were able to stay totally calm, have a casual conversation and even smile right after smashing the head of their best friend/boyfriend (not to mention the zombie invasion still going on). Maybe I'm not supposed to take this series seriously, but come on...
To tell the truth he never felt like a best-friend to me. Somehow anime didnt give that feeling thus his death wasn't as strong from that point nof view. In fact I only learned that he was supposed to be a best friend only in the latter half of the episode.

The boyfriend part was more noticeable, but the best friend card was totally ineffect cause of the way anime handled this.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 22:45   Link #1168
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep2 is exciting and forward-looking. The animation and backgrounds and sense of interior space are good. But there are so many things I don't like about it. I don't like the voice work of Inoue Marina (Rei) and Kitamura Eri (Takagi) -- just shouting. Even the great voice of Sawashiro Miyuki seems wasted, since the character is so plastic and fanservicey (in the general sense), like a caricature of the perfect knight. The otaku character is also such a pandering to the audience, as is the health teacher. And Rei and Takashi seemed so relaxed as the zombies were shaking their rickety barrier on the roof.

Hopefully, the story will kick in and I can enjoy the quest outside the school. The nailgun was okay -- although Hirano wasn't working fast enough to actually get it finished in time. It all just seems like symbols of things, rather than the things themselves.

But it's hard to argue with 1500 posts here and 16,000 already on 2channel. There must be something here, for so many people to like the show.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-07-12 at 23:06.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 22:53   Link #1169
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Oh look finally someone made this: http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/High_School_of_the_Dead for the weapons check list. Sounds interesting and something I have been looking forward to but if anyone else can give the person a hand to complete this information it would be also Busujima is one girl to protect a man's pride except that part was censored and I am at that part too.
Old 2010-07-12, 22:58   Link #1170
ivalex

the boing is rather... unique... but maybe if im going to hear that through the whole series... its going to get irritating, IMHO ^^,
Old 2010-07-12, 23:03   Link #1171
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
Can't help but laugh at people saying the only person in the show with Medical training so far is a "useless" addition to the group...

Same with Saya too...Ain't gonna survive this on guts and strength alone eh.

Ah anyway just glad to get some more Saeko plus the glasses have finally made there appearance and all was right with the world...
She becomes useful if there are injuries. Think of it as a little military unit. Spear, bat, katana and projectile weapon experts, science officer, medic. They only need a communicatons officer and a demolition expert now
Old 2010-07-12, 23:23   Link #1172
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

just saw ep.2 really ok ep.

give lol at the nurse get bouncy sounds?

saeko good grief know how to "slash" & also big ha to hirano going "brave" from serious to ok face yet it's viral.

etc etc really give way it's going what next?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 23:52   Link #1173
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Post it earlier in the thread but since all 4 girls have shown up, time to post them again
Spoiler for 3 sizes:

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 23:54   Link #1174
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Post it earlier in the thread but since all 4 girls have shown up, time to post them again
Spoiler for 3 sizes:

That's a lot of back pain there....A J-cup.
Old 2010-07-12, 23:57   Link #1175
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Spoiler for 3 sizes:

Oh I knew Takagi was bigger than Rei... Shizuka has J cup? I though it was more F with American standards. Nice find...where did you get it...
Old 2010-07-12, 23:59   Link #1176
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Its Japanese bra cup sizes .. :P

Source are TEH INTERNET!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-07-13, 00:02   Link #1177
Xacual

I'm surprised that Saeko is only a D. I thought she was bigger than that. Not surprised at all about Shizuka-sensei...

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 00:14   Link #1178
Tabasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
She becomes useful if there are injuries. Think of it as a little military unit. Spear, bat, katana and projectile weapon experts, science officer, medic. They only need a communicatons officer and a demolition expert now
You forgot the mascot!

Comms might not be all that important, but I'll bet anything that our favorite gun nut can handle the demolitions if he puts his mind to it.

What's the air time for this show? It'd be nice to have and idea when to snag raws.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 00:29   Link #1179
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Monday 11.30 AM JP time ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-07-13, 00:57   Link #1180
RelaxRelapse
0.o

I'm really happy with how this anime is turning out.. Of course like most people I was like when they boing noise came on...

I'm still disappointed this is only supposed to be 12 episodes.. Fingers crossed for second season
RelaxRelapse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse