AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-06, 11:37   Link #521
Gordy Lechance

Pats Subaru on the back:
Hey, Roman Polanski got away with violently raping a girl of Tomoka's age just because he keeps screaming moaning and whining like a spread-open whore about spending a few days in Awschwitz as a boy, which apparently gives you the licence to be an asshole to everone for the rest of your life.

You, on the other hand, have a had your boyhood dreams SHATTERED before they could be fulfilled, an ACTUALY LEGITIMATE reason to be sad and disturbed. And the ONLY "crime" you're "guilty" of is being a healthy boy who is fascinated by members of the opposite sex but THREE years within your age.

You're gonna be alright, kid.
Old 2011-08-06, 11:54   Link #522
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Subaru's voicing in episode 6..... So epic.... He is truly a lolicon pro.
Old 2011-08-06, 12:04   Link #523
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Hmmm... so confused as to what to ship Natsuhi with. Obviously there's Maho with his fiery relationship, but it's quite obvious it's Saki who understands him the best. And heck, even Hinata, come high school or something, will be his childhood friend as well by that time (think osananajimi #2 in IS). Ahh... the choices.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 12:21   Link #524
TrueKnight

You know I have my doubts tagging this as a pedo/loli show due to the sport atmosphere, but after ep 6... had to say unfortunately this is a pedo show.

And for the lolicon debate, imagine if you''re a parent and had a 11 year old daughter in school being targeted or sexually viewed as a pervert object. In my case for being the parent I'd definitely have the guy arrested. But again, this is a fantasy show geared towards Japanese otakus....so I guess you have to follow their rule in this one.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 12:26   Link #525
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Hmmm... so confused as to what to ship Natsuhi with. Obviously there's Maho with his fiery relationship, but it's quite obvious it's Saki who understands him the best. And heck, even Hinata, come high school or something, will be his childhood friend as well by that time (think osananajimi #2 in IS). Ahh... the choices.
Thought you'd have some good fun with this situation. So many good options there. Of course I'd definitely lean towards Natsuhi and Hinata just because he does like the girl right now.

Anyways good job for him getting points via the training. Definitely Hinata needed extra help in order to really play. It took a while but she did really get the shot. A good stance on not wanting Hinata dropped and deciding to step back from the game. He knew that if you just pick the weakest person to leave out it'd be Hinata. Considering it's a game vs another class it would have just been overkill for Natsuhi to take part anyways.

Plenty of Saki focus for sure. Near the end of course she would get the reason why Natsuhi was not taking part of the game. She was probably one of the few along with Natsuhi who actually knew the rules for that game .

And wow Subaru just keeps going down his lolicon path . I mean diving in with Tomoka to hide himself was one thing, but then at the end....
Old 2011-08-06, 13:58   Link #526
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lolo Saki's quick change in personality was funny. Nice to see Takenaka and Maho make up. Nice of him to help out Hinata as well. Tomoka got to share the futon with Subaru! The ending was the best though.
Old 2011-08-06, 21:23   Link #527
Seitsuki
Onee!

Subaru > willing to dive into Tomoka's futon > willing to share futon with her
Tomoka > doesn't mind it > willing to share futon with him

1. Share futon
2. *insert sunflower* Hinata: oooohhhh~~
3. ????
4. PROFIT

We have a winner!
Old 2011-08-07, 02:22   Link #528
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

after watching ep 6, I can say Subaru is lucky-pervert-lolicon-bastard.... xD
someone bring him to nearer police station please... lol
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 03:01   Link #529
tsunade666

that joke was always removed in the anime. Because in the manga that joke was already said by Mahi-nee when he say that his interested in one of the girls and he meant Tomoka. She really has a good talent that makes Subaru interested when he stops playing basketball.
Old 2011-08-07, 07:30   Link #530
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The first half of the episode was as cute and sweet as the second half was pedo. I enjoyed the first half more, but I have to say Subaru's lolicon antics were pretty hilarious. We're only halfway through the series, who know how much worse of a lolicon he's going to become...
Old 2011-08-07, 08:26   Link #531
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

At the very least he shows some degree of... uh... restraint....
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 11:14   Link #532
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I'll say one thing: Tomoka trusts Subaru a lot to allow him in her futon with her and not mention any of it to the other girls.

Now that he's seen her (and the other girls) pretty much half-naked, I wonder how much of that trust will remain and how much of an impact this will have on his coaching career.
Old 2011-08-07, 12:49   Link #533
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Ah episode 06. Last ep focused on 2 of the 3 triangle friends, and it's great Saki got most of the focus in this ep. So perhaps all the girls will get an ep for their own... I fantasize wonder what Airi's episode will be like oh please let there actually be one XD

And the eyecatch was Miho-neechan! 23 yrs old! Perfectly legal! Wishes do come true! Now... IWishMahouGrowsUpLegalNow, IWishMahouGrowsUpLegalNow, IWishMahouGrowsUpLegalNow.....

But of course the main point of this series is the girls, and the part when they went searching for Hina-chan was amusing. When they all held onto Subaru, Tokan was the last one to nudge closer and tug his sleeve. Uh oh Tokan ending detected

But the main part of this episode is of course, Hina-chan's pantsu. Why didn't they just leave it in the bath? Subaru doesn't trust Bakanaka? It's a lot safer and more foolproof as the girls should find it there and think Hina-chan just forgot it .

Mahou-chan dreams of Subaru? *switches to Vader voice* NOOOOOOOOOOooooOooooOoOoooo

I still don't know the logic behind how Subaru managed to get into Tokan's futon. That must be a lolicon skill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
P.S Apparently Airi DOES wear a bra. You lose Hentaitron! I was right!
Of course she wears a bra, silly! I bought that for her last week when you held her other one hostage being the gentleman that I am, I wasn't going to let her walk around without protecting her greatest assets. Now excuse me while I schedule a marathon session with her to watch the Chu Bra anime

But really, I was so laughing at the end of ep 06 when she was like "eh? where's my normal bra?" and I just shook my head and chuckled "girl, Saintess got it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
have you guys watched this one

Spoiler for Baby Princess 3D Paradise:

Tron would love that show.
Oh man, I forgot about that thanks for the heads up XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Don't worry Maho-chan I will be looking out for you. (in a distance( I don't want to be arrested))
Ha, I would rather stand beside her so that she can hold me tightly my shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The revelation that Maho custom ordered her eye guard so she can play basketball with her was heartwarming.
I gave that to Mahou-chan But seriously, I'm glad they showed this scene, because I was always wondering about her eyeguard, considering she wasn't into basktball before, and it's nice to know Mahou-chan was taking b-ball seriously for not just herself, but her friends too.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 13:19   Link #534
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ah episode 06. Last ep focused on 2 of the 3 triangle friends, and it's great Saki got most of the focus in this ep. So perhaps all the girls will get an ep for their own... I fantasize wonder what Airi's episode will be like oh please let there actually be one XD
Don't worry! I would travel to Japan japan to demand a beach episode centering Airi after I finish my work ... silly work

And really.... I wish for an Aoi ending. That girl needs more time. Subaru is evolving too much into a lolicon full fledged that I might even award him a medal of an outstanding lolicon. But that girl needs more love. Don't forget the shimastripe girl that follows you through high school
Old 2011-08-07, 13:26   Link #535
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Mmm, didn't like the lolicon second half. Then again I'm conflicted, given that I came into the show for the lulz and is now getting it.

Didn't exactly grasp why he had to hide to watch them play either, aside from the reason that the lolicon antics demand it and Miho-nee is trying to deflect his secret interest in her (!theory!) to the lolis instead. He could just ask the school politely given that his aunt's a teacher and he's been their coach and all.

I liked the first part with all the friendship bonding though. Albeit, am I just a corrupt shoujo manga reader if I totally got the vibe that somehow Saki, Maho, and Takenaka will be in a troubled love triangle sooner or later?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 15:44   Link #536
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I liked the first part with all the friendship bonding though. Albeit, am I just a corrupt shoujo manga reader if I totally got the vibe that somehow Saki, Maho, and Takenaka will be in a troubled love triangle sooner or later?
Don't forget about Hinata.

I agree nonetheless.
Old 2011-08-07, 16:10   Link #537
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

This is a lolicon show disguse in basketball clothing...

Subaru did get an lolicon apprentice though
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 19:05   Link #538
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Don't forget about Hinata.
She's a natural heartbreaker so she doesn't count.

And we can't exactly allow that kid to take 3/5ths of Subaru's loliharem now can we?

I can already see the plot: the kids are in high school, Takenaka is a basketball ace in love with Hinata, Hinata casually/unconsciously breaks Takenaka's heart. Saki, being the perceptive one, notices and comforts him. Maho starts getting strangely irritated at their closeness. Etc., etc., and much lulz are to be had.

Oh and Subaru arrested a few years ago on charges of pedophilia while Tomoka travel around Asia in despair. Or something. Nobody particularly cares about Airi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme
Subaru did get an lolicon apprentice though
Takenaka can't exactly become a lolicon by crushing on girls his own age you know.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 20:44   Link #539
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Subaru > willing to dive into Tomoka's futon > willing to share futon with her
Tomoka > doesn't mind it > willing to share futon with him
What a loser Subaru is. If it was me I would have given Tomoka alot more love under the futon.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 22:03   Link #540
dark998

Oh Subaru, what a lucky, lucky bastard you are.

And the matter with Takenaka was settled for good, it seems. All is well.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli