AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-11-06, 03:54   Link #141
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
For volume 6, the battle starts in chapter 4, ie. page 148.
For Ryner x Ferris, this is really up to you but you might want to start when
Spoiler for very major spoiler Dai DYD vol 6 awakening battle:
While the entire battle between Gastark and Geihlficlant, hasn't ended, this fight segment ends on page 258.

Hum ? One question ? It's one of the last volume of the Light Novel ?

Spoiler for Volume 6 Light Novel:

If i remember the Great light novels are about eight volumes ... So we know what follow after that ? (It's about the sixth volume of that you speak no ?)
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 10:13   Link #142
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Hum ? One question ? It's one of the last volume of the Light Novel ?

Spoiler for Volume 6 Light Novel:

If i remember the Great light novels are about eight volumes ... So we know what follow after that ? (It's about the sixth volume of that you speak no ?)
it's vol 6 of Great. still waiting for vol 9 to be released. my guess is next year Jan or Feb. yet to be announced though.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 11:30   Link #143
ShiroiRyu

And have you read the 7th and 8th ?

Spoiler for About them:

Thanks anyways, it's time like that, i want to understand japanese. ^^
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 11:43   Link #144
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Did Ferris realized that she loves Ryner in the novel yet?

Since Ferris doesn't know or show to have much emotions to my knowledge, she has accomplished quite a lot if she understood what love is through the course of the series. That moment will be a spectacle to see, I think.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 11:57   Link #145
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
And have you read the 7th and 8th ?

Spoiler for About them:
He didn't recover the Alpha Stigma. He got something better called the "Solver of all Equations". His arm was fixed by his father. The first thing happened in the 6th novel, the second one in the 7th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Did Ferris realized that she loves Ryner in the novel yet?
Yes, she's even been called for it in the first novels, by the guy who "killed"Ryner.
But, either way, in Denyuuden it's pretty much clear she's aware of her feelings towards Ryner.

Anyway, it wasn't a big realisation from Ferris, but rather something that happened gradually throughout the story, and which Ferris is aware of.
Old 2010-11-06, 12:44   Link #146
larethian

Spoiler for Ryner's arms:

Spoiler for Ferris's emotions:
Old 2010-11-06, 15:02   Link #147
Used Can

Hmmm... I don't know, I've always thought Ferris has an understanding of her own emotions, but due to the circumstances, she hasn't come to accept her own feelings. In vol8 when Lura cast that illusion on her and made her believe Ryner was confessing to her, her first reaction was to confirm what Ryner exactly meant by that, then she began wondering what her exact feelings for Ryner were (she didn't question what love was though, I think), and then she just realised the Ryner in front of her was un-Rynerish, so she focused on that problem. If I remember correctly, she's been called for her feelings towards Ryner about 3 times, and she's denied them not even once.

As for Ferris rivalry with Kiefer, I think in Ferris' case is that she dislikes any woman who gets too close with Ryner. If you remember, she also got extremely jealous when Pia approached him. It just happens that Kiefer spends more time with Ryner than Pia. I think Milk is an exception, because unlike the other two, she doesn't have an aggressive approach.
Old 2010-11-06, 21:41   Link #148
butterfish

Thanks for all the spoiler goodness. Clearly we know how Ferris feels, but what about Ryner? Does he reciprocate Ferris' feelings? Or is he being indecisive and stringing along all the girls in his harem?
butterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 01:12   Link #149
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I want to inquire a bit on some spoilers regarding the anime.

The latest episode ended on Ryner leaving with Tiir. Which novel's ending ( I presume it is ) did it conclude at?

And what exactly was the context of the letter that Ryner saw? I originally assumed that it was forged, either by Miran or Luke, but Sion's reaction shows that he is aware of it.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 04:24   Link #150
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

From what I gather, the latest episode covered the end of volume 7 of the first series.
Old 2010-11-07, 23:48   Link #151
Azrael Haze

Can anyone tell me if they expanded on Lucile Eris powers or not? The anime implies that he should be a top-tier level, but I'm not sure.
Azrael Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 08:27   Link #152
giorno

about that, you can just look at the english wikipedia page
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 11:11   Link #153
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just the read the most recent translated. Ryner thinks he's a monster? He needs to have a little look into Sion's actions and he might find out he's coming in second place for being called monster of the year. Road to hell is paid with good intentions all right, rather bloody intentions if you ask me...

One question though. Lucile pretty much told Froaude to go hunt Ryner down and kill him. I'm wondering though since Lucile seems like a siscon when it comes to Ferris. Did he ever warn Froaude about not touching Ferris sort of like he did Ryner, but not in the same sense...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 12:26   Link #154
kadaj1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Just the read the most recent translated. Ryner thinks he's a monster? He needs to have a little look into Sion's actions and he might find out he's coming in second place for being called monster of the year. Road to hell is paid with good intentions all right, rather bloody intentions if you ask me...

One question though. Lucile pretty much told Froaude to go hunt Ryner down and kill him. I'm wondering though since Lucile seems like a siscon when it comes to Ferris. Did he ever warn Froaude about not touching Ferris sort of like he did Ryner, but not in the same sense...?
no but milan is aware of it and later he
Spoiler for :
kadaj1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 03:40   Link #155
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I want to inquire a bit on some spoilers regarding the anime.

The latest episode ended on Ryner leaving with Tiir. Which novel's ending ( I presume it is ) did it conclude at?

And what exactly was the context of the letter that Ryner saw? I originally assumed that it was forged, either by Miran or Luke, but Sion's reaction shows that he is aware of it.
The letter was not forged. It's a secret order for Luke right from the beginning, when the Taboo Breaker Pursuit Squad first went after Ryner and Ferris. Luke was to survey the duo as they were carrying their mission. This can actually be inferred even from the anime from the conversations between Rahel Miller and Sion.

Spoiler for spoilers on Luke and a little on Miller:
Old 2010-11-09, 03:49   Link #156
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
The letter was not forged. It's a secret order for Luke right from the beginning, when the Taboo Breaker Pursuit Squad first went after Ryner and Ferris. Luke was to survey the duo as they were carrying their mission. This can actually be inferred even from the anime from the conversations between Rahel Miller and Sion.
Then why?

Sion had always said things like "capture them alive, because chances to study them blahblah", plus he is aware that Ryner's Alpha Stigma berserk state can be quelled by closing his eyes. I can understand Sion taking precautionary steps on his side despite being a friend ( of sorts ), but why an order to kill him ( just in case)?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2010-11-09, 06:20   Link #157
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Then why?

Sion had always said things like "capture them alive, because chances to study them blahblah", plus he is aware that Ryner's Alpha Stigma berserk state can be quelled by closing his eyes. I can understand Sion taking precautionary steps on his side despite being a friend ( of sorts ), but why an order to kill him ( just in case)?
The order only applies if he is an obvious act of treason, or has gone berserk. The rest is complicated and only applies to the sequel.The mad hero needs him alive to eat him.
Old 2010-11-09, 07:07   Link #158
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
The order only applies if he is an obvious act of treason, or has gone berserk. The rest is complicated and only applies to the sequel.The mad hero needs him alive to eat him.
Hmm... I guess I'll leave it at that. Don't want to get spoiler-ed too much on the sequel stuff.

Thanks for the clarifications before.

Old 2010-11-09, 12:47   Link #159
larethian

Dai Denyuden vol 1 chapter 3 has finally been completed. I'll (probably) not be doing any translation for the rest of the month, and maybe even the first part of December.
Old 2010-11-10, 01:34   Link #160
night train

Quote:
Dai Denyuden vol 1 chapter 3 has finally been completed. I'll (probably) not be doing any translation for the rest of the month, and maybe even the first part of December.
Thanks for the translation, Larethian!
night train is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen