AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-23, 18:58   Link #7261
Dorsai

Quote:
Dude.... slow down. You're going to catch up and be in the same basket as the rest of us.
Remember that not everyone here is like rest of you here... Im still here... I never lost meaning of this series and never changed my opinion about Kimi...

After another break i started to read Kimi again... Reading 5+ chapters at once is the best for this manga... Nothing suprising, but its refreshing to see vibes from begining of series again...

Its sad that Asuka will be hurt- when I saw what was between her and Haruto in Hiroshima and Tokio when they started dating- that subtle feeling- I was almost root for this pairing... But after time skip when Haruto trying to prove his feelings for Asuka it was clearly showed that they can be always only friends- even if he still dont understand that... And 135 chapter clearly recall that Haruta and Yuzuki are simple fated to be together...

I think opinion and feelings about Kimi a lot of people will change if they will reread it after 3,4 years... All at once in few days...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2011-05-23 at 19:20.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 00:54   Link #7262
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Those last 5 pages... Damn you Seo.

Spoiler:

You know what? I feel like I'm watching Boys Be all over again, except genderbent this time.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 01:01   Link #7263
jzmagic
flargansbog

Spoiler for 136:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 12:12   Link #7264
tatoearashiga

Aww..I can see that the break-up of Haruto with Asuka is approaching because of Eba coming back to his life, his feelings for her also came back , and now they are both staying in his hometown. I think the cause of the break-up could be the picture taken or the thing he bought for her or maybe he'll gonna ditch her on the trip because of Eba, like how he did it well to Nanami. Well, the main cause is he lied so much.

I just feel sorry for Asuka. While Haruto is having a fun vacation, he didn't even bother to call Asuka and ask for her situation. He is more troubled about what to cook for Eba. Moreover, after X years that he is with Asuka, as her boyfriend, I don't get how he can hold the lie of being with her. Haruto is not just an idiot but a lot of guys in real life are way better than him. I think he has some sort of mental problems and he does not even know himself. Even though Asuka is just a safety net, I dont think that she should be treated that way. Haruto is just so dumb not to see that her girlfriend is not jealous. He needed a friend to confirm whether she will get jealous or not. It does not mean she does not say anything, she is not bothered by it.

I hope the break-up wont be that harsh. I dont think that breaking-up with Asuka when she has some family problems will be good. What will be the effect to a person if you give her a series of lies,inspite of she giving you her full trust?

I have read only 4 or 5 manga with drama as a genre. This is just the worst male lead I have known. The male lead's character development is not becoming as a better person but he is becoming more and more an annoying character.

He should get another slap on the face.
tatoearashiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 13:11   Link #7265
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoearashiga View Post
I have read only 4 or 5 manga with drama as a genre. This is just the worst male lead I have known. The male lead's character development is not becoming as a better person but he is becoming more and more an annoying character.

He should get another slap on the face.
As long as your worst male lead doesn't equate to did not pick my girl therefore I'm angry ^^, but a few "ehh" here and there didn't bothered people much. also it always bothered me when people say did not read the fine print as in people expect the boyfriend to be a mind reader >.>although in the manga the circumstances are different although I do stand by that boyfriends shouldn't need to always read in-between the lines all the time.

Okay last rant, I swear Asuka has her priority wrongs if she feels that Rin is a threat while Yuzuki isn't >.> that girls needs to be smarter sometimes.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 13:44   Link #7266
justavisitor

lol Haruto at the last page seems really determined to commit some crimes to Eba
perhaps the following chapter will describe the day after the summer festival since Seo can't draw those out to the audiences
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 00:39   Link #7267
tatoearashiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
As long as your worst male lead doesn't equate to did not pick my girl therefore I'm angry ^^
Im not angry and im not a masochist.

Quote:
although in the manga the circumstances are different although I do stand by that boyfriends shouldn't need to always read in-between the lines all the time.
I dont think that Haruto needs to make a very deep analysis or be a mind reader just to know if Asuka was bothered by it. He just need common sense. Does not she bothered by him with a girl visiting a love hotel or keeping in touch with his ex or ex's family?

Quote:
Okay last rant, I swear Asuka has her priority wrongs if she feels that Rin is a threat while Yuzuki isn't >.> that girls needs to be smarter sometimes.
Yea you are right about that. Maybe, Asuka thinks that he had already move on with Eba. At least she is not as dumb as that stalking bitch, no grudge at all..

Last edited by tatoearashiga; 2011-05-25 at 01:02.
tatoearashiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 03:26   Link #7268
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Those last 5 pages... Damn you Seo.

Spoiler:
This sums it up perfectly.

Also the "i think i love" had me raging so badly. SO BADLY.
Old 2011-05-25, 04:13   Link #7269
night train

Damn it, Seo! You're writing Eba out now? It's clear as day that Eba is saying her goodbyes and we're left what? Asuka? The one with the least development?
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 04:39   Link #7270
Shadow5YA

Uh... we're talking about 136, right? How is Eba being written off? She's wearing Haruto's birthday present to her. Yuzuki is also crying, presumably out of regret.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 05:04   Link #7271
night train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Uh... we're talking about 136, right? How is Eba being written off? She's wearing Haruto's birthday present to her. Yuzuki is also crying, presumably out of regret.
It's the same route in Suzuka but this time around I think Eba is gone for a while, to say the least. Eba is not the type that would steal the guy away as seen in their trip to the amusement park. Given her meek personality, it's only right to assume that she is indulging herself for the last time before she moves on or away (if Seo really decide to recycle his own material).
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 06:13   Link #7272
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by night train View Post
It's the same route in Suzuka but this time around I think Eba is gone for a while, to say the least. Eba is not the type that would steal the guy away as seen in their trip to the amusement park. Given her meek personality, it's only right to assume that she is indulging herself for the last time before she moves on or away (if Seo really decide to recycle his own material).
there is also the chance that Haruto will make his own move on her and maybe we might get a bed scene &^^, Or it could be the sickness theory that has been spreading around different forums.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 09:28   Link #7273
lightbringer
M9000

The scenes we are dealing with are ones I've been looking forward to ever since Haruto went to Tokyo, so why can't I shake this feeling of dread?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 09:36   Link #7274
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whoa... Rin you are so awesome.

Standard and cliche festival events followed by the cliche 'I didn't know I was crying' then the beautiful art and lastly ending with the horrible editor comment... good chapter, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Also the "i think i love" had me raging so badly. SO BADLY.
Yeah, that was messed up. I wish it was "think I really love" instead of "really think I love."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
The scenes we are dealing with are ones I've been looking forward to ever since Haruto went to Tokyo, so why can't I shake this feeling of dread?
Yeah, this is what we've been waiting for except now it'll be more painful to see.
Old 2011-05-25, 10:21   Link #7275
cyberdemon

Quote:
there is also the chance that Haruto will make his own move on her and maybe we might get a bed scene &^^, Or it could be the sickness theory that has been spreading around different forums.
well haruto did say that Yuzuki was looking rather pale.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 15:08   Link #7276
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal

Just to be clear. You guys are aware that she tripped on a rock, rather than collapsing from weak health. But I'm just saying, the sickness theory still might be correct.

Also, I really think this will be one of Seo's trolls, and nothing special will happen on the "3rd anniversary" issue at all...

http://newauthor-takumo.blogspot.com/
Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 15:32   Link #7277
lightbringer
M9000

Well, she is sick, no question about it, really. She is clearly suffering from love sickness right now.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 21:07   Link #7278
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

There is NO sickness. The 'pale' thing was a lame excuse to get her to wear make up to be all pretty-pretty to tempt Haruto. She looked disappointingly bad anyway, I didn't care for the hair style and she just didn't look at good as she usually does.
Old 2011-05-25, 22:34   Link #7279
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
There is NO sickness. The 'pale' thing was a lame excuse to get her to wear make up to be all pretty-pretty to tempt Haruto. She looked disappointingly bad anyway, I didn't care for the hair style and she just didn't look at good as she usually does.
While it is still just a theory there are more than enough points in the manga where it leaves it a big possibility. The door to what is going on is still wide open
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 23:16   Link #7280
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Spoiler for 136:
Lets hope Seo can pull a miracle and make the ending as good as the first arc

Don't dis GE man, I haven't found one serious problem with that manga, it's been amazing since the beginning and nothing is unnaturally forced.

BIG GE and pre-KIMI Tokyo arc fan here

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life