Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 02:55   Link #1081
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
let me add that.... Temari is one of the easiest characters in the game to do a wake-up super with... but yeah... she is so slow... and a good portion of her attacks can be back+b against easily...
Prince of Chronics, I like the way you talk. You're my rich millionaire, you're the best guy I ever liked!
Bored Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 12:58   Link #1082
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored Kid
Prince of Chronics, I like the way you talk. You're my rich millionaire, you're the best guy I ever liked!
Man you sure are bored
Old 2004-12-22, 13:39   Link #1083
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Man you sure are bored

I was simply giving a compliment to my enlightened apprentice. And now by popular demand I will name another low-tier character: Kankurou; all those puppet tricks and smoke bombs ain't foolin no one! Just sidestep all his lame attacks and victory is yours.
Old 2004-12-22, 14:21   Link #1084
Carrot Glace

Has anyone noticed to flaws the computer has. like when i was neji vs lvl4 itachi i just kept pressing back + B and the computer kept running into it until it died.
Carrot Glace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 14:48   Link #1085
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Quote:
I was simply giving a compliment to my enlightened apprentice. And now by popular demand I will name another low-tier character: Kankurou; all those puppet tricks and smoke bombs ain't foolin no one! Just sidestep all his lame attacks and victory is yours.
I don't think I'm anyone's apprentice when it comes to this game....

About that Kankuro comment... I completely disagree with you... have you played anyone that was awesome with Kankuro? the lvl 4 comp can't/doesn't do what a human player would perform with Kankuro... the various doll attacks (running or from behind), smoke bombs, smoke bomb feint to forward+a, traps/trap combos, juggles from the replacement technique, using the doll to take wake up supers from your opponent, jump+a while the doll is behind the opponent, jump+x while the doll is behind the opponent, and also the ability to fight/combo at least two expert players at once and win........ he is definitely not garbage or low-tier...

once I get my crew's vids captured, uploaded and hosted somewhere... I'll show you why Kankuro is one of the best characters in the game...
Old 2004-12-22, 20:12   Link #1086
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
wow. im like the exact opposite of you.
reasons..
1.im not bored.
2.i like temari.
3.i like kankurou.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 21:18   Link #1087
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot Glace
Has anyone noticed to flaws the computer has. like when i was neji vs lvl4 itachi i just kept pressing back + B and the computer kept running into it until it died.
Itachi is not hard... you can probably do the same with Jiraiya ^^
... Jiraiya~<3
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 21:40   Link #1088
Bored Kid
Banned

[QUOTE=sOnJOOL]wow. im like the exact opposite of you.
reasons..
1.im not bored.
2.i like temari.
3.i like kankurou.

Oh, but my young apprentice, are you not Indian? I thought you were Indian. Why don't you like Gaara, I hear it is the name of one of your Hindu gods. Don't you like to play with sand? I quote the great Jiraiya: "Aye Ack Shibarack" (Translation: "Liberate Iraq") And as for Kankurou, when he's doing those puppet attacks he's vulnerable, which leaves him greatly open to a devastating loss on your part. I don't care HOW many jutsus he has, in the end, when that puppet gets hit, your chakra just plummets to unsafe levels.

I appreciate your question young apprentice. Please send any more questions to yours truly, the Taisen Master.
Old 2004-12-22, 21:44   Link #1089
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

Bored Kid...those Indian comments are completely out of line...you're not funny. =_=;

And if you're using Kankurou and someone is between him and Karasu and they don't have enough chakra to Kawarimi, they can get murdered to ultimate levels.
Yuuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 21:48   Link #1090
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki-kun
Bored Kid...those Indian comments are completely out of line...you're not funny. =_=;

And if you're using Kankurou and someone is between him and Karasu and they don't have enough chakra to Kawarimi, they can get murdered to ultimate levels.
Look, that avatar is completely out of line alright? It's too girly for a guy. What are you, homosexual? Just a question.

How can you get murdered to ultimate levels? Is it like Tetris? Can you stack upon your opponents till they gets buried? Or do you Mortal Kombat, in which they engage in 'Ultimate Level Fatality Murder'. Do tell.
Old 2004-12-22, 21:54   Link #1091
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

Wow. You must really be bored if you're making fun of my icon. You're such a winner!

The only flaw Kankurou has in my opinion is his defense, which is absolutely horrible. He barely needs to worry about it though, because with Karasu he can easily keep someone away. He's also one of the 3 characters that have 3 specials, and they're all very useful. If you're calling Temari and Kankurou low tier characters, at this point I really must question how much you know about Ninja Taisen.
Yuuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 22:01   Link #1092
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki-kun
Wow. You must really be bored if you're making fun of my icon. You're such a winner!

The only flaw Kankurou has in my opinion is his defense, which is absolutely horrible. He barely needs to worry about it though, because with Karasu he can easily keep someone away. He's also one of the 3 characters that have 3 specials, and they're all very useful. If you're calling Temari and Kankurou low tier characters, at this point I really must question how much you know about Ninja Taisen.
Look guy, I wasn't making fun of your avatar.,... I was just criticizing it. And if you really want to test my skills of ninjutsu, then you'll be happy to know that I beat Taisen in around 20 minutes. AND without ever losing. Furthermore, I'm able to take on 3 people at once (being handicapped of course ) AND win. Now, as far as wake-up jutsus are concerned, they don't come with breakfast in bed. I actually WAIT till they roll out of the super and THEN execute my kawarimi no jutsu.
Old 2004-12-22, 22:18   Link #1093
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Look guy, I wasn't making fun of your avatar.,... I was just criticizing it. And if you really want to test my skills of ninjutsu, then you'll be happy to know that I beat Taisen in around 20 minutes. AND without ever losing. Furthermore, I'm able to take on 3 people at once (being handicapped of course ) AND win. Now, as far as wake-up jutsus are concerned, they don't come with breakfast in bed. I actually WAIT till they roll out of the super and THEN execute my kawarimi no jutsu.
That's nothing, I beat and unlocked everything within 10 minutes without getting wounded (not even by a kawarimi). Also, I ONLY used the "B" button. My highscore in the shadow-mode is to much to be counted on the screen (The game crashed when I reached 999999 kills).
I easily defeat 3 level 4 computers using a blindfold without getting wounded at all, with them using fast-chakra regain handicap.
Oh, you want proof? Hmmm, I think I leaved my owen on...

And btw, Tenten is the bomb ^^
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 22:28   Link #1094
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
That's nothing, I beat and unlocked everything within 10 minutes without getting wounded (not even by a kawarimi). Also, I ONLY used the "B" button. My highscore in the shadow-mode is to much to be counted on the screen (The game crashed when I reached 999999 kills).
I easily defeat 3 level 4 computers using a blindfold without getting wounded at all, with them using fast-chakra regain handicap.
Oh, you want proof? Hmmm, I think I leaved my owen on...

And btw, Tenten is the bomb ^^
Okay now I just know you're being sarcastic buddy. It's okay if you feel envious of the taisen master, almost everyone does, including your mom.

And now I will name my next low tier character by popular demand from my fans....... Dosu. Dosu is such a bad character, he did not even MAKE the roster for ninja taisen 3, it's quite understandable because gaara would just kill him like he just got killed in the anime. And could you imagine how much those porcupine quills of his would just slow down the game play? TOMY, good call - I admire your budgeting skills.
Old 2004-12-22, 22:35   Link #1095
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
Okay now I just know you're being sarcastic buddy. It's okay if you feel envious of the taisen master, almost everyone does, including your mom.

And now I will name my next low tier character by popular demand from my fans....... Dosu. Dosu is such a bad character, he did not even MAKE the roster for ninja taisen 3, it's quite understandable because gaara would just kill him like he just got killed in the anime. And could you imagine how much those porcupine quills of his would just slow down the game play? TOMY, good call - I admire your budgeting skills.
I know you know I was as well as I know you were thesame.
Yeah, my mom is so envious of you... She tells me each day :/..

Dosu? Ooh, you're stepping in dangrerous lands now..
Dont make me spend this night defending his honour again ^^
Old 2004-12-22, 22:43   Link #1096
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
I know you know I was as well as I know you were thesame.
Yeah, my mom is so envious of you... She tells me each day :/..

Dosu? Ooh, you're stepping in dangrerous lands now..
Dont make me spend this night defending his honour again ^^
My young apprentice,

To what honour do you speak of? The only honour you can give Dosu is to give him the peace he deserves in his filthy grave. The gentleman clearly broke Kabuto's glasses before the Chuunin exam even started, thus making him disqualified from being put in Ninja Taisen 3. Look, that 'gentleman' Dosu was even willing to kill his fellow teammate, Kin. Given his brash demeanor, how could one EVer expect to win in a team battle with a such a canniving, back-stabbing evil-doer??? I am appalled my young apprentice....
Old 2004-12-22, 22:50   Link #1097
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
My young apprentice,

To what honour do you speak of? The only honour you can give Dosu is to give him the peace he deserves in his filthy grave. The gentleman clearly broke Kabuto's glasses before the Chuunin exam even started, thus making him disqualified from being put in Ninja Taisen 3. Look, that 'gentleman' Dosu was even willing to kill his fellow teammate, Kin. Given his brash demeanor, how could one EVer expect to win in a team battle with a such a canniving, back-stabbing evil-doer??? I am appalled my young apprentice....
Apprentice? That doesnt make sence, normally the teacher is the most experienced and talented person, in this case the pieces are all turned..

Being loyal to his master isnt a bad thing, he made the right decision to advance with the mission and complete it. Also, if they would have been defeated by those three, Orochimaru would most likely kill all of them instead, Dosu is wise enough to know this as well.
Besides, arent you somewhat of a gaara fan? The one that kills his own siblings and teammates if they just "get in the way"? Now that's a true jackass.

Dosu has EVERYTHING required to make it into GNT4, and I truely hope that 8ING will remember that they forgot adding the uber-trio in GNT2/3.
Old 2004-12-22, 22:56   Link #1098
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Apprentice? That doesnt make sence, normally the teacher is the most experienced and talented person, in this case the pieces are all turned..

Being loyal to his master isnt a bad thing, he made the right decision to advance with the mission and complete it. Also, if they would have been defeated by those three, Orochimaru would most likely kill all of them instead, Dosu is wise enough to know this as well.
Besides, arent you somewhat of a gaara fan? The one that kills his own siblings and teammates if they just "get in the way"? Now that's a true jackass.

Dosu has EVERYTHING required to make it into GNT4, and I truely hope that 8ING will remember that they forgot adding the uber-trio in GNT2/3.
What? Gaara fan? Quit assuming things young lad. I never said I liked Gaara, I was only trying to encourage my Indian apprentice sOnJOOL to show his appreciation for his rich Indian heritage. sOnJOOL, IF YOU"RE READING THIS, BEING INDIAN IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.

Look, Tomy's not going to make another Taisen game just for Dosu - how greedy can you be? Look you arent making the game, THEY are, and look, taisen 4 wont come out just for Dosu, because he should have been put in by taisen 2 n'est pas?
Old 2004-12-22, 23:00   Link #1099
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
What? Gaara fan? Quit assuming things young lad. I never said I liked Gaara, I was only trying to encourage my Indian apprentice sOnJOOL to show his appreciation for his rich Indian heritage. sOnJOOL, IF YOU"RE READING THIS, BEING INDIAN IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.

Look, Tomy's not going to make another Taisen game just for Dosu - how greedy can you be? Look you arent making the game, THEY are, and look, taisen 4 wont come out just for Dosu, because he should have been put in by taisen 2 n'est pas?
Sorry, a misunderstanding from my side I guess, kid.

I didnt say they would BASE the game on Dosu, my hopes is that they will use the fourth game for a big Sound-addon, adding Kisame, Kabuto, Kin, Dosu, Zaku, Kidoumaru, Tayuya, Sakon, Jirobou and
Spoiler:
This would be perfect and pretty realistic.
Old 2004-12-22, 23:01   Link #1100
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Bored Kid, i stated before that i am korean.
and you are making everyone your enemy.
no one would want to be you "apprentice"
you are pissing off the most people in this forum
with your ignorance. Please stop this foolishness
so we can get back to an actually discussion.
and please if you are bored, go play by your self
in the corner.

i will maybe get banned for this, but its worth it if you can read this.

btw, Kankurou kicks ass, and i beat the whole game and unlocked
everything in 10 hours, i dont lie, and i dont use any cheating device.
it hardly seems possible to beat the game in 20 minutes, unless you're
talking about the arcade mode which can be beat way less than that.
please take your invalid reasoning somewhere else.

o btw, :fingers: <- now i get why this exists.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote