Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 23:10   Link #1101
MigitAs
General of the Go-Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored Kid
My young apprentice,

To what honour do you speak of? The only honour you can give Dosu is to give him the peace he deserves in his filthy grave. The gentleman clearly broke Kabuto's glasses before the Chuunin exam even started, thus making him disqualified from being put in Ninja Taisen 3. Look, that 'gentleman' Dosu was even willing to kill his fellow teammate, Kin. Given his brash demeanor, how could one EVer expect to win in a team battle with a such a canniving, back-stabbing evil-doer??? I am appalled my young apprentice....
hahahahahahah, dude, shut up already, do you ever leave the forum long enough to stop starting fights?, i know your bored, you put it in your name, but go play scrabble or something constructive, instead of putting down other people, and their interests, but i must say, your the man for calling everyone your apprentice, now read this message so you can think of something witty to say back to me. Oh yea, and Gaara Pwns anyone on GNT3, just to stay on topic
MigitAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:11   Link #1102
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
Bored Kid, i stated before that i am korean.
and you are making everyone your enemy.
no one would want to be you "apprentice"
you are pissing off the most people in this forum
with your ignorance. Please stop this foolishness
so we can get back to an actually discussion.
and please if you are bored, go play by your self
in the corner.

i will maybe get banned for this, but its worth it if you can read this.

btw, Kankurou kicks ass, and i beat the whole game and unlocked
everything in 10 hours, i dont lie, and i dont use any cheating device.
it hardly seems possible to beat the game in 20 minutes, unless you're
talking about the arcade mode which can be beat way less than that.
please take your invalid reasoning somewhere else.

o btw, :fingers: <- now i get why this exists.
There there sOnJOOL, no hard feelings. I want to be your friend. I'm tired of being so lonely..... you see, I have no one to play Taisen 3 with, and it's just that I'm feeling like I should have spent the 78 bucks I spent on Taisen 3 on something else, like a good friend. Can you imagine not being needed by anyone, the pain of simply living? CAN YOU?

P.S. TenTen sucks the fat Temari cock.
Bored Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:20   Link #1103
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

Quote:
There there sOnJOOL, no hard feelings. I want to be your friend. I'm tired of being so lonely..... you see, I have no one to play Taisen 3 with, and it's just that I'm feeling like I should have spent the 78 bucks I spent on Taisen 3 on something else, like a good friend. Can you imagine not being needed by anyone, the pain of simply living? CAN YOU?

This explains why your opinions of characters are messed up greatly. -_-;
Yuuki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:22   Link #1104
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:

Hmm, I remember you saying this;
"Me and my friends call her Man-girl cuz she has an unusually low voice, it's lower than Kakashi's for crying out loud!"

What happened to those friends? I guessed you scared them away... I know I would be.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:27   Link #1105
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Hmm, I remember you saying this;
"Me and my friends call her Man-girl cuz she has an unusually low voice, it's lower than Kakashi's for crying out loud!"

What happened to those friends? I guessed you scared them away... I know I would be.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING UNLESS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD IN AN INTELLIGENT MANNER, THANK YOU. I don't wanna hear any more crazy talk from you Yuuki (aka TenTen's rapist), and especially you Zamme..... or should I say, Dosu fanclub boy....
Old 2004-12-22, 23:39   Link #1106
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING UNLESS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD IN AN INTELLIGENT MANNER, THANK YOU. I don't wanna hear any more crazy talk from you Yuuki (aka TenTen's rapist), and especially you Zamme..... or should I say, Dosu fanclub boy....
Alright, then maybe you should refrain from this forum? We're more then annoyed at you and your successfull attempts to make everyone dislike you. You're ruining our somewhat serious discussion topic about GNT3.

And yes, you could say Dosu fanclub boy, it's a good description of me.
Old 2004-12-22, 23:39   Link #1107
MigitAs
General of the Go-Reds

Quote:
someone's getting a little mad, maybe you should call up some of your "friends" and have a laugh at man-girl temari, its all your good for, come on, quit being a dick
Old 2004-12-22, 23:40   Link #1108
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

You've got to love how he contradicts himself...but then again, he's just a kid who thinks he knows Ninja Taisen.

Really, how can someone who plays by themselves against computers claim to be a Ninja Taisen master? Pathetic.
Old 2004-12-22, 23:45   Link #1109
Bored Kid
Banned

Well I think you're all pathetic for reading my posts on this forum and arguing with me, the Great Ninja Taisen Master. No one can beat me, nor even compare to me. You couldn't even hold a candle's flame to me. So quit being a baby and respect your elders.

"Youth is wasted on the young." ---Cartoon Network overvoice for Dragonball
Old 2004-12-22, 23:48   Link #1110
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
maybe we can start the ignoring process.
shall we?
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 23:50   Link #1111
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
shall we?
I'd love to SOnJOOL. Consider yourself ignored....
Old 2004-12-22, 23:50   Link #1112
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
shall we?
You're right, maybe he'll just... fade away..
Or better yet, get banned.
Old 2004-12-22, 23:55   Link #1113
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
You're right, maybe he'll just... fade away..
Or better yet, get banned.
I'm right here buddy :fingers:

And now by popular demand, I'd like to discuss another bottom-of-the-barrel, low-tier character of Naruto Taisen 3: TenTen. Just stick to the plan; sidestep all of her projectiles (or kaiten them) get in close range and then execute your super of choice. Let's face it, TenTen can charge her shurikens three times, but they'll still only do as much damage as one of Chouji's punches.
Old 2004-12-23, 00:21   Link #1114
Yuuki-kun
Tenten Fanboy

Hm...does anyone have a favorite level they prefer battling in?

I like that place where Sasuke vs. Itachi, Tsunade vs. Orochimaru and Tsunade vs. Naruto occurs in story mode...the music is awesome.

I also happen to like the Rooftop level for its music, and the hot springs because it looks so cool.
Old 2004-12-23, 00:23   Link #1115
Demo

*edit*

not even gunna bother.

On Topic, The game is coming at 2pm today
Demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 00:28   Link #1116
Anbu no Kakashi
Anko Lover

Send a message via AIM to Anbu no Kakashi
Quote:
Well I think you're all pathetic for reading my posts on this forum and arguing with me, the Great Ninja Taisen Master. No one can beat me, nor even compare to me. You couldn't even hold a candle's flame to me. So quit being a baby and respect your elders.

"Youth is wasted on the young." ---Cartoon Network overvoice for Dragonball
If we're pathetic for reading your posts then I guess you're the same or even on a lower level then we are for reading ours and arguing back.
Anbu no Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 01:21   Link #1117
Bored Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu no Kakashi
If we're pathetic for reading your posts then I guess you're the same or even on a lower level then we are for reading ours and arguing back.
Oh come on now, don't say that Anbu no Kakashi... we're here to defend the Republic. And I don't know what this whole deal is with these annoying signatures you guys keep posting, but I mean come on. We really don't need to see the same picture 10,000 times, along with some lame joke like "I don't read dirty books... oh wait, yes I do, aaaahhhh the love." Go masturbate or something.

As far as stages go, yeah, the stage where the three Sannins fight pretty much has the best music.
Old 2004-12-23, 01:49   Link #1118
MigitAs
General of the Go-Reds

Quote:
Oh come on now, don't say that Anbu no Kakashi... we're here to defend the Republic. And I don't know what this whole deal is with these annoying signatures you guys keep posting, but I mean come on. We really don't need to see the same picture 10,000 times, along with some lame joke like "I don't read dirty books... oh wait, yes I do, aaaahhhh the love." Go masturbate or something.

As far as stages go, yeah, the stage where the three Sannins fight pretty much has the best music.
!?!? Kakashi Pwns j00! lol
Old 2004-12-23, 01:54   Link #1119
Carrot Glace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
Itachi is not hard... you can probably do the same with Jiraiya ^^
... Jiraiya~<3
actualy it works on most of em even at lvl 4 and you can also break the comps block in 2 combos forward + bbabbbbb then repeat it right after and thier sheild breaks on forward + bbabb to leave them open to your special but only if you can combo them right after the first combo u cant do that to oro, gai, lee, and a couple others that i forget but for them just do forward+bbabbbbb then repeat the process after they combo and their sheild will break on the very last hit then u press down+x. ive got the computer down to a formula with neji. but in a neji vs neji fight always start your combos on him with down +babbbba because it starts faster then usual forward +bbabb.
Carrot Glace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 02:46   Link #1120
Anbu no Kakashi
Anko Lover

Send a message via AIM to Anbu no Kakashi
Go masturbate or something? Witty. Very witty.
Anbu no Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote