Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-27, 12:43   Link #2761
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
I see kaoruko taking on this role of grooming terumi and being his final boss fight in a way since he will have to conquer her in the end lol.
The question is, when most of the girls are left behind and Kaoruko has manipulated the hell out of everyone, will Terumi still want to conquer her?
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 12:45   Link #2762
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
Okay... Two options here.

1. She's been lying to him about this conquest, scheming things behind his back. (Well, the second part is true)
2. This conversation is an act and will actually work towards the ending where Terumi has Rokujou's heart.

Either way, Kaoruko is one manipulative b**ch. This is way colder than her involvement with the break-up with Hanada. Now I'm not sure I want her to be the final target...
I kind of like that part of her. it only works so well because Terumi is pretty pathetic without her. She's the one that got them together in the first place. If Terumi were a better man then he could've gotten Hanada to fall for him and it wouldn't matter what she said. in the end the fact that hanada didn't return his feelings is why they broke up. I've had ex girlfriends fall for me in much quicker time than 1 month. anyways kaoruko is the most interesting character to me. she's wasted on Terumi lol
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 12:51   Link #2763
nosaer

Quote:
The question is, when most of the girls are left behind and Kaoruko has manipulated the hell out of everyone, will Terumi still want to conquer her?
I believe the answer to that is yes. to me the question is if/when he conquers her will he be satisfied with her? the story seems to be about transforming Terumi from a wuss to the type of man that can capture the heart of any woman. such a man may not be likely to settle down with any single woman for too long. Maybe kaoruko will create a monster that will eventually break her heart.
Old 2014-01-27, 13:37   Link #2764
Amario

Oh wow so Kaoruko and Rokujou have a conversation regarding Terumi, was wondering where she went off to. So she told her everything about the women and the Hikari Kenji project, but now decides to take Terumi all for herself but at the end she knows it already how Terumi looks at Kaoruko.

What bothered me was that Rokujou's eyes changed at the end, is her "yandere" side getting ready to come out...but nonetheless looks like Kaoruko knows how to tame her.

Quote:
Yes.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 16:50   Link #2765
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I find it funny that no one has associated Kaoruko's actions to the original Genji of what he did to Murasaki.

It is already implied that Kaoruko is grooming Terumi to be a man of her liking. The same thing Genji did with Murasaki, raising her to be his ideal woman. Earlier I mentioned that whoever is Murasaki is in the story, Terumi will be all over her like no other women, now I think Terumi is Murasaki and Kaoruko is taking the role of Genji.

Anyone see the comparison of the two stories?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 18:23   Link #2766
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

The new chapter is too scary...
I'm afraid...

thanks for Aunt Kaoruko for saving Terumi
although no one knows what will happen in upcoming chapters
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 19:10   Link #2767
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I find it funny that no one has associated Kaoruko's actions to the original Genji of what he did to Murasaki.

It is already implied that Kaoruko is grooming Terumi to be a man of her liking. The same thing Genji did with Murasaki, raising her to be his ideal woman. Earlier I mentioned that whoever is Murasaki is in the story, Terumi will be all over her like no other women, now I think Terumi is Murasaki and Kaoruko is taking the role of Genji.

or maybe Kaoruko is Murasaki and to attract Terumi she's training him on different girls to make the man she wants and to see what types of women he wants
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 19:40   Link #2768
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Well... crud... I see a death flag coming... Let's hope not.
Old 2014-01-27, 20:01   Link #2769
nosaer

Quote:

you should check my post a few posts on top of yours lol. I don't know the characters from Genji, but i pretty much made the same assumption...

and this latest chapter is slightly confusing to me trying to figure out who's exactly saying what. but Rokujo seems to have made a huge misunderstanding to believe that Terumi "needs" her lol.
Old 2014-01-28, 00:00   Link #2770
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
you should check my post a few posts on top of yours lol. I don't know the characters from Genji, but i pretty much made the same assumption...

and this latest chapter is slightly confusing to me trying to figure out who's exactly saying what. but Rokujo seems to have made a huge misunderstanding to believe that Terumi "needs" her lol.
You are correct about the grooming, but you need to be specific about it and which characters especially. It plays a huge role.

Though the original characters names are very long and some of their stories are strange. Plus, there are many variations of Genji. Its very mind bottling to keep up. I only know the girls' stories and the first part of their names.
Old 2014-01-28, 01:24   Link #2771
nosaer

Quote:
You are correct about the grooming, but you need to be specific about it and which characters especially.
I couldn't be specific about it. I've never read Genji, and although my memory is pretty good, its not that good that I'd be able to remember random names rarely stated in the manga. I'm better at remembering plot and events than I am with names.
Old 2014-01-28, 05:50   Link #2772
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh dear...... Yandere alert.
Old 2014-02-01, 23:46   Link #2773
Altes
Banned

Chapter 112 is out! Looks like we'll have to wait a few chapters until we see the girl number 5.

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-01, 23:52   Link #2774
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Chapter 112 is out! Looks like we'll have to wait a few chapters until we see the girl number 5.

Spoiler:
Yeah, I had a good laugh reading that chapter. It was kind of strange to Kaoruko compliant him, usually she is cold as ice or in a teasing mode. Now she has our lovable idiot of a protagonist Terumi by the "jewels" in the car.
Old 2014-02-01, 23:59   Link #2775
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for 112:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 02:26   Link #2776
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c112:
Old 2014-02-02, 09:11   Link #2777
Altes
Banned

Lol, I've only just realized that Kaoruko is doing the Ecstatic Yandere Pose on this page.
Old 2014-02-02, 09:21   Link #2778
Amario

Kaoruko clearly showing who is in control once again it feels as though she will be the final heroine to be conquered by Terumi.
Looks like the yandere has been put back in her place but comes to realize she will accept whatever Terumi becomes since her obsession for is far from over.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 10:05   Link #2779
Sixth
Hu Tao

What does the "huh?" means in the last page? "A weird feeling"
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 10:54   Link #2780
EroKing

He most likely got a boner from those sweet mounds of heaven and she just decided to grab it

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu