Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-04, 13:06   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 132 Discussion Thread

Screenshots for Episode 132: Ahoy Bleach-fans! How is it hanging? High and dandy I hope? Haven't seen the episode, so don't know how it has turned out. As far as I know, the last episode was the end of that lame anime-original arc. Looking at the episode titles in ANN, it seems we will get more of anime-original. Will take a look at it tonight to find out if the onslaught of anime-original will continue. I want to see some BWAha-ha-ha.

Btw, Claymore is an ongoing shounen series which is a fantastic watch to say the least. I'm mentioning it here to give option to anyone who is already feeling the blues for the lack of quality Bleach.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2007-07-04, 13:31   Link #2
philmein

Looks like another filler judging by the screens.

Goodness gracious. Stop with these fillers.
Old 2007-07-04, 14:39   Link #3
The-Ghost
anime lurker

Monir you for got to mention the new ED

and philmein Anime Original is another way of saying filler. so dont go saying "looks likes more filler" when the OP all ready confirmed it as filler.
Old 2007-07-04, 14:57   Link #4
philmein

I'd listen to you if I had known that from the beginning.
Old 2007-07-04, 15:57   Link #5
kagato3

All and all a fairly good ep. Anamation seems better then the last few and is fairly funny even with out understanding what people are saying.

Brief summery base on what I understood. Karin is still a little ticked that Ichigo hasn't explained anything to her and is now missing. She takes a shine to Hitsugaya after a ball she has been chaseing ends at his feet. main plot is a bunch of older kids take over the feild Karin and her friends (the same ones that got Kon to play durring the ss arc) play at and she chalanges them to a game for the field. They say that she should get her brother to act as a ringer but that only depresses her more. She then desides to get Hitsugaya to help, he doesn't want to. flash back to him and Azein fangirl #1 when they were younger. Day of the game the older kids slide tackle her hurting her leg but the game continues even though she can barely stand. Once they are loseing badly Hitsugaya shows up and joins the game when he see she is hurt. He ties the game up and has her score the wining point, then a menos atacks Hitsugaya kills it in seconds but is shocked that Karin can see her untill he finds out she is Ichigo's sister.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-04, 16:02   Link #6
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
I really don't mind these episodes since Karin gets so little love. It's obvious she was similar potential to Ichigo as far as spirit powers go (Ichigo's powers were probably near the same as her's when he was her age). She can't use soccer balls to kill Hollows forever, so here's to hoping she awakens some hidden reaper powers in the future.
Old 2007-07-04, 16:27   Link #7
UPR

I actually liked the episode see i don't mind fillers as long as there not alot of them you a few here and there and they are good like this one
Old 2007-07-04, 17:55   Link #8
lommm
l'homme de lommm

one thing that is super interesting to me is how much focus is being put on hitsugaya in this anime original stuff. sure not the character i would have expected filler-ish material to focus on...
Old 2007-07-04, 18:28   Link #9
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
I thought as well that this was quite good to compared last week, when I did just lol for first fight and fast forward whole ep, that was just so silly...
Toushiro had some cool moments here...heh... even if coolest moments were just kicking football...
I liked slice-of-life pace, mood and such here...
Old 2007-07-04, 19:19   Link #10
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I see Hiyori in the SCG screenshot on the OP's pic...

Another bright side to this ep is it's one of the rare episodes that's not a "OMFG LET'S GO FIND SOMEONE TO FIGHT AND/OR CONTINUE WITH THIS FIGHT" one. It's good when anime takes a break off from their stereotypical routines(such as nonstop shonen fighting in this case)
Old 2007-07-04, 22:14   Link #11
Hir0

lol "elementary school"

I cant believe he actually participated in the game lol

Didnt he take down the Adjuchas too easily? and y did it seem that the Adjuchas was so stupid?
Old 2007-07-04, 22:18   Link #12
KoopaTroopa

I found this week's episode to be entertaining, unlike the past month's effort. I kinda like Toushirou being focused on more, he's a funny character. Just a light hearted episode with no real plot. Just fun to watch it.

I liked his kick at first which hit Karin's friend in the face. Also, his battle at the end was well done...wasn't drawn out & ended nicely.
Old 2007-07-04, 22:25   Link #13
Jerseykid

Haha battle music in a soccer game. Make it stop!
Old 2007-07-04, 23:10   Link #14
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Looks like another filler judging by the screens.

Goodness gracious. Stop with these fillers.
They can't. They're way too close to the manga, and since they're between arcs right now is the ideal time for filler. The more plot they cover the more filler they'll have to do later.
Old 2007-07-04, 23:14   Link #15
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Haha battle music in a soccer game. Make it stop!
Nitpicking at its best

You've never seen a sport anime before I presume?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-07-04, 23:26   Link #16
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Did u see when she kick the soccer ball from the hollow? The ball was filled with spirit particles(i think).
Old 2007-07-04, 23:27   Link #17
saravis

This episode was actually rather enjoyable. A short, simple, charming episode. It was nice to go into characters that were forgotten about. These kind of filler episodes are good as long as long as they don't do them too much. Oh and I cracked a laugh at SG really don't know why though.
Old 2007-07-04, 23:36   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Wow, great ep. I can't remember the last time an episode didn't revolve around fighting. They should do this more often IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Did u see when she kick the soccer ball from the hollow? The ball was filled with spirit particles(i think).
I noticed that. But if Ichi's sisters are gonna get involved in everything, it'll probably be saved for a "Bleach 2" or something along those lines.
Old 2007-07-04, 23:54   Link #19
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

i thought i mention that Rukia is nowhere to be seen in the ending the girl by Inuoe is Tatsuki. I guess there are really going to focus on The Ichigo Inoue dynamic which i don't mind at all. I love Inoue i think she gets the short stick in these forums as many more people like Rukia. I also thought it was weird for the second main character not to have any shot in the latest ending. Maybe its just me =X.
Old 2007-07-05, 00:25   Link #20
GoTz
Deleted

Hah! I actually liked this episode...I found it to be very amusing!

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
Closed Thread