AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-31, 18:01   Link #981
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

You know, with the start of independance of Ikaros, maybe we;ll also see the motivation as for why the Sky master is being an ass.

Connecting that info with how he coldly ordered Chaos, Nymph be destroyed at the moment of their "malfunction". Maybe Heaven was in civil war or at war with the downers, and he was forced to turn his loved one into an Angeloid, but she later broke off with him and loved a human instead, which is the reason why he hates humans with a passion.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 05:05   Link #982
jakeslogan

Spoiler for Chapter 51:

Last edited by jakeslogan; 2011-06-02 at 05:23.
jakeslogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 12:38   Link #983
jakeslogan

Will Sugata get killed by Mikako after Chapter51?
Old 2011-06-05, 13:28   Link #984
Velsy

I've just read up to chapter 50. Pretty much had seen the anime beforehand (what got me reading the manga)

Just to keep things simple for now

I absolutly detest Sohara and the school prez. They make me sooo frustrated whenever I see them on the page (or anime). Sooooo much I just want to spread white out over them so I dont see them (or paints erasier O_o).

But I've taken a really hugh liking to the Andriods. Whats kept me in this series.

Feel sorta "awwwww" as Chaos went back to the sea having once again misunderstood the situation. I sorta liked what happened in the anime with her. I'd like to see more of her again.

Feel bad now thats theres no more chapters to read ><
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 19:32   Link #985
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeslogan View Post
Will Sugata get killed by Mikako after Chapter51?
nope, that bastard probably just gonna throw it to Tomoki house...

Sugata: you're more experienced than me to handle them...
Tomoki: wtf?!
All Angeloids: *nod nod*

that Nurse-Loid gonna be Ikaros hard rival, since it didn't have anything weapon like to hurt him and can do house chores and fit his fetish too
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 21:32   Link #986
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I've just read up to chapter 50. Pretty much had seen the anime beforehand (what got me reading the manga)

Just to keep things simple for now

I absolutly detest Sohara and the school prez. They make me sooo frustrated whenever I see them on the page (or anime). Sooooo much I just want to spread white out over them so I dont see them (or paints erasier O_o).

But I've taken a really hugh liking to the Andriods. Whats kept me in this series.

Feel sorta "awwwww" as Chaos went back to the sea having once again misunderstood the situation. I sorta liked what happened in the anime with her. I'd like to see more of her again.

Feel bad now thats theres no more chapters to read ><
I actually disliked the fact how they handled Chaos in the anime, because there was too little of a time gap when she went to the ocean, and also because they skipped Hiyori's arc in the second season.

I mean, they could have made the adult Chaos as a movie, or even as a cliffhanger at the end of the second season.

Now, with Chaos in the manga, she just dove back to the ocean, which made me think, "What was all that development for?" to me, it seemed like a waste and filler for a chapter or 2.

Old 2011-06-05, 22:58   Link #987
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I actually disliked the fact how they handled Chaos in the anime, because there was too little of a time gap when she went to the ocean, and also because they skipped Hiyori's arc in the second season.

I mean, they could have made the adult Chaos as a movie, or even as a cliffhanger at the end of the second season.

Now, with Chaos in the manga, she just dove back to the ocean, which made me think, "What was all that development for?" to me, it seemed like a waste and filler for a chapter or 2.
True. Think I liked her more because she disrupted that ridiculous wedding scene. But I really see her as a misguided andriod, who has the potential to revert from being the villian.

Reading the manga, I got a little excited when they introduced Hiyori, It was a nice change to see a "girl" who knew how to be caring. I liked the part where she aids him with addressing his wounds. Was a good feeling after so long watching violent idiots like the prez and Sohara brutally beat him up all the time. They still beat him up even if it wasnt his fault.

To see a girl (not inclueding the andriods here) actually care for him made her part alot more enjoyable, was wishing her the best until that "oh noes" late night incident. Still not entirely sure how she became an andriod tho. Didnt exactly explain alot.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 23:12   Link #988
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
True. Think I liked her more because she disrupted that ridiculous wedding scene. But I really see her as a misguided andriod, who has the potential to revert from being the villian.

Reading the manga, I got a little excited when they introduced Hiyori, It was a nice change to see a "girl" who knew how to be caring. I liked the part where she aids him with addressing his wounds. Was a good feeling after so long watching violent idiots like the prez and Sohara brutally beat him up all the time. They still beat him up even if it wasnt his fault.

To see a girl (not inclueding the andriods here) actually care for him made her part alot more enjoyable, was wishing her the best until that "oh noes" late night incident. Still not entirely sure how she became an andriod tho. Didnt exactly explain alot.
(still praying in the future for Soihara, the prez and Sugata to be killed), if by Chaos, even better. xD

Old 2011-06-05, 23:41   Link #989
jakeslogan

How'bout Chaos shows her 'love' to Tomoki and Ikaros goes on a rampage over Synapse?
Old 2011-06-06, 08:17   Link #990
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeslogan View Post
How'bout Chaos shows her 'love' to Tomoki and Ikaros goes on a rampage over Synapse?
That works too, but we need Soihara and prez and Sugata to be part of the collaterial damage.

Old 2011-06-18, 02:55   Link #991
ShiroiRyu

Now translated and yey for more Sugata.
Love jealousy.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 23:44   Link #992
Excorsism

So harpies are an official part of Sugata's future harem? I support.
Old 2011-06-19, 01:46   Link #993
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This chapter is not yet translated right?
Old 2011-06-19, 02:14   Link #994
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It is, in the usual place.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 08:35   Link #995
jakeslogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
So harpies are an official part of Sugata's future harem? I support.
Unlikely when Mikako is still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This chapter is not yet translated right?
u should do a search for Sora no Otoshimono chapter 51 on google.
Old 2011-06-25, 02:21   Link #996
jakeslogan

Chapter 52
Spoiler for Chapter52:
Old 2011-06-25, 02:41   Link #997
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Holy jeebus we are screw-ed o.o. God help us all. Alright calling it now, Mikako vs. Chaos, who would YOU choose as the winner? Yandere imouto type, or Yandere Prez type? I choose class pres since that music note singy voice she has always spells pain in the animé world, those girls always are the most powerful o.o;;. Ex: Miya from Sekirei, Nekonome sensei from R+V, ok she hasn't exactly been like uber-powerful to my memory, but come on, you know that if you mess with her, she'll mess you back times infinity o.o. I think it's safe to say Chaos doesn't know Chaos control since she loses it, her sanity, every moment she gets-v-;;.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 02:57   Link #998
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Spoiler for vol 12 cover:
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 14:28   Link #999
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Whoa, look at those melons, they sure look big, plump, and juicy don't they? And the ones Ikaros is holding don't look too bad either^^.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 20:51   Link #1000
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Whoa, look at those melons, they sure look big, plump, and juicy don't they? And the ones Ikaros is holding don't look too bad either^^.
which 'Melon'?
since you comment is after some hot pic, the meaning of 'Melon' become vague hahaha
well....I like all of 'that' "Melons"
(Yes, I am in HEAT now)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen