Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-05, 11:02   Link #1141
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
But we already have ch about them and that's why we know something about the Jeaster.So you want even more ch about them?
I, for one, like Jaeger and would like to know more about them, yes.

Quote:
True. I can't deny this....although would be pretty hard for him have his memory back. We already see that this manga is not one where friendship or something like this solve everythingl. So like you say in this post someone would probally die or something bad would happen to some one if this happen.And Akame would be the first to risk something bad to her if this scenario happen(I say this because what she say to him in ch 19. I don't think i need to remind you her word right?).
Hmm, well...here's the deal with amnesia...memories can suddenly come back all at once or they can slowly start to come up. there could be a trigger to bring them back or it could happen naturally by itself, either way people with amnesia often get their memories back at worst within a couple of months of losing them. this would give the author a lot of leeway to do what he wants with Tatsumi's amnesia.

And yea, if anything Akame (and maybe Nee-san) would be in the most danger since she would probably be the first to do anything in her power to stop Tatsumi without hurting him.
Thinking about it, it would actually be a nice combination with what Chelsea has warned them about (the whole thing about them being too nice).
But again ti depends on the scenario...she doesn't have to be alone and we've seen that as opposed to what was stated before two Teigu users do not have to kill eachother when they meet (Tatsumi and Wave as an example). Plus Tatsumi would be without a Teigu so there's also that...

Quote:
That's true. But we already see that this author not have problem to go with the worst route. I mean....we already see 2 NR die and other bad thing happen.So I suppose if something like this happen he would take one of the route with plenty of drama. Or at least this is what i think.
Eh, true...but then again if done right and in the right quantities, drama can be a great addition to the plot (yes, more drama in this case).

Quote:
If Esdes train him and we have some kind of time skip. Then they will be in a really bad situation. After all tatsumi have the potential to become General class lv and if Esdes train him in a scenario like this. i not know if some one can fight him back.About Mein and Raba they are probally the 2 with more probally to die next.
Nobody said anything about a time-skip. I only said around 5 chapters, we've seen that while each chapter is long, it doesn't necessarily mean that a lot of time has passed in the story.
That said, without his Teigu even if he received a short training from Esdese I doubt Tatsumi would be able to beat say...Akame, Suu or Nee-san. With a time-skip he could be stronger than them all by then but I doubt the author would introduce a timeskip.

And yes, if anyone has to die next, please let it be Raba...

Quote:
True again. But i'm not so sure that Raba death would be enough to make Tatsumi remember everything if this kind of scenario happen.Although I'm sure Tatsumi would fill pretty bad to kill one of his friend even if he was not himself.
First off, like I said, anything can serve as a trigger to bring memories really back so Raba dying could easily be the trigger.

Secondly...if Tatsumi kills Raba or Raba dies because of Tatsumi is some way and Tatsumi gets his memories back, well...BAM more character development xD

This all, of course, talking about a possible plot that I doubt will ever happen xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 11:04   Link #1142
Soji

NeutralZero@ True enough. I have to admit ,if something like that had to happen I would prefer the whole
Quote:
brainwashed Tatsumi (by third/fourth party at best)
The funny thing? I can see something like this happen( if the author want to take this route.).Maybe not with Tatsumi but i not put a scenario like this beyond the author. I mean with all the kind of teigu we already see,would not suprise me if one exists with this skill.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 11:08   Link #1143
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

As long as I get my fill of Tatsumi x Esdese...I'm cool :I
Old 2012-07-05, 11:26   Link #1144
Soji

Quote:
I, for one, like Jaeger and would like to know more about them, yes.
Well the author do show us thing about them. And I'm almost sure he will continue to do so in the future.So i think you will have more info about them not matter what happen.

Quote:
Hmm, well...here's the deal with amnesia...memories can suddenly come back all at once or they can slowly start to come up. there could be a trigger to bring them back or it could happen naturally by itself, either way people with amnesia often get their memories back at worst within a couple of months of losing them. this would give the author a lot of leeway to do what he wants with Tatsumi's amnesia.
Is that how it's work? I always thought that amnesia is more complicate than this.But thanks for the info.
Quote:
And yea, if anything Akame (and maybe Nee-san) would be in the most danger since she would probably be the first to do anything in her power to stop Tatsumi without hurting him.
Thinking about it, it would actually be a nice combination with what Chelsea has warned them about (the whole thing about them being too nice).
But again ti depends on the scenario...she doesn't have to be alone and we've seen that as opposed to what was stated before two Teigu users do not have to kill eachother when they meet (Tatsumi and Wave as an example). Plus Tatsumi would be without a Teigu so there's also that...
About Chelsea is not like she's wrong. But i hope nothing bad happen to show them that she was right(although will probally happen ).
About Tatsumi without teigu in this kind of scenario we don't know if Esdes would try to give him a teigu or find a teigu compatible with him. We already see that she do this kind of thing thanks to River. Rembember ? he say that his teigu was given to him by Esdes.And you right maybe leona would be some one else that would try to stop tatsumi without hurt/killing him.

Quote:
Nobody said anything about a time-skip. I only said around 5 chapters, we've seen that while each chapter is long, it doesn't necessarily mean that a lot of time has passed in the story.
That said, without his Teigu even if he received a short training from Esdese I doubt Tatsumi would be able to beat say...Akame, Suu or Nee-san. With a time-skip he could be stronger than them all by then but I doubt the author would introduce a timeskip.

And yes, if anyone has to die next, please let it be Raba...
I say time skip a example on something that the author can do if ,he take that route.Also like I say ,we not know if Esdes would try to give him a teigu and see if he is compatible. I mean we really not know what happen to some one that already is compatible with a teigu and try to use another one.

Quote:
First off, like I said, anything can serve as a trigger to bring memories really back so Raba dying could easily be the trigger.

Secondly...if Tatsumi kills Raba or Raba dies because of Tatsumi is some way and Tatsumi gets his memories back, well...BAM more character development xD
Fair enough. Although I pity him that most of his character development come from the die of his friend /comrades.

Quote:
This all, of course, talking about a possible plot that I doubt will ever happen xD
Of course. But is fun talk about this kind of thing at times.

Also I never understand why people like so Much the Tatsumi x Esdes pairing. I still think that this pairing is good at the Titanic. Then again ,I suppose are preferences .
Old 2012-07-05, 11:45   Link #1145
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

True, Esdese would most likely find a great Teigu for Tatsumi...him just changing to another side would certainly tip the scale but what about when he returns? Then Tatsumi would be compatible with two Teigu!

Well we know that people normally can't use two Teigu at the same time, though I don't think that there would be a problem is say...Tatsumi "lost" his current one and became compatible with another. But it will probably happen later on one way or another so we'll see.

Oh I'm fully aware that Tatsumi x Esdese is a titanic...but still I really like Dere Dere Esdese so I can't help myself xD chapter 26 and 27 for example are a going to be awesome for me (except the ending of 27...though I can't read Japanese so it might not be as bad as I think).
Old 2012-07-05, 16:27   Link #1146
Soji

The problem about have two teigu seem to lie in ....
1compatibility.(he has to be comptibile with both of them).
2The stress on the body that would come from 2 teigu( and we know full well what Incursio do to his owner...is more that the other one.at least from what we know).
3We don't know if even the teigu have to be compatile with each other.
But who know what the author will do with this. To tell you the true there is people that think that the totem thing that Tatsumi have from ch 1 is a teigu.
Quote:
Oh I'm fully aware that Tatsumi x Esdese is a titanic...but still I really like Dere Dere Esdese so I can't help myself xD
I can't deny that she is cute when she become like this and that is funny to she how she act when she is with Tatsumi.
But i prefer when Is mutual between 2 people and more natural . But that's just me.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:30   Link #1147
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Eh...someone's gotta love the Psychos innit? (I know I do)
Old 2012-07-05, 16:35   Link #1148
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
True, Esdese would most likely find a great Teigu for Tatsumi...him just changing to another side would certainly tip the scale but what about when he returns? Then Tatsumi would be compatible with two Teigu!

Well we know that people normally can't use two Teigu at the same time, though I don't think that there would be a problem is say...Tatsumi "lost" his current one and became compatible with another. But it will probably happen later on one way or another so we'll see.
I've seen a lot of people on some other forums insist that the statue Tatsumi once had might be an Teigu, and it would lead him to being able to use two Teigu. I really doubt it myself since Akame looked to have pretty broken it.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 16:38   Link #1149
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I honestly thought he had already thrown it away since it was broken.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:44   Link #1150
Soji

Quote:
I've seen a lot of people on some other forums insist that the statue Tatsumi once had might be an Teigu, and it would lead him to being able to use two Teigu. I really doubt it myself since Akame looked to have pretty broken it.
Yeah. The role of that statue was to protect him in the first ch. The old man say to Tatsumi to always keep it with him and that god would surely protect him/save his life. And that's what happen in ch1. the totem protect him from Murasame.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:44   Link #1151
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
I honestly thought he had already thrown it away since it was broken.
Quote:
Yeah. The role of that statue was to protect him in the first ch. The old man say to Tatsumi to always keep it with him and that god would surely protect him/save his life. And that's what happen in ch1. the totem protect him from Murasame.
Same, it was really nothing more than a good luck charm, we haven't seen it since them. I don't think a Teigu would break that easily anyway.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:46   Link #1152
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

On another note...who do you think will kill who between Night Raid and Jaeger? Or atleast will fight?

I know that at least Mein will Kill Seryuu...no way the author's not gonna use that one.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:47   Link #1153
Soji

Iron Maw@ Believe it or not ,I read post from people that belive that the totem thing was linked to Su. Because they say were alike(please not ask me how they come up with this ,because I not have the slightest idea).

Randrak42@ I think we will see Akame vs Kurome and Tatsumi vs Wawe again. Some people even thing that we will see a couple battle Tatsumi x Akame vs Kurome x Wawe and to tell you the true ,i want to see something like this to happen.
Then,maybe Mein and Su vs Seryu and Kuro .Although I suppose we will see Nr boss vs Esdes and so I think that Su will be with the boss.
Other than that i not really know how this will play out.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:52   Link #1154
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well Akame vs Kurome is a dead given as well. But I dunno about Tatsumi vs Wave...the fact that they have similar Teigu seems to scream "They will fight!" but it seems to me like a trap. They will probably have a fight again but nothing big and life threatening, though he'll probably end up being killed by someone else in Night Raid.
Old 2012-07-05, 16:57   Link #1155
Soji

Randrak42@ I not really say they will have a fight to death.(but seem to be the case. Honestly the whole countdown from both group is not something that give hope to us reader).
The problem here is.....Wawe seem to become close to Kurome(or at least this is the feeling they give me) and if he try to interfere in the fight Akame vs Kurome i can see Tatsumi interfere as well. Plus we already see that Wawe is not some one that listen what people have to say to him. Remember Ch 19?
Old 2012-07-05, 17:00   Link #1156
Iron Maw
Banned

What I think has the highest chances of occurring:

Tatsumi vs Wave -(Part 2!) is pretty much unavoidable once more Jaegers start dieing since he's become quite close to them. His development has already began to move down a different path than Tatsumi.

Tatsumi/Akame (possibly) vs Esdese - I things are being set in motion for this,with tons of drama and it will determine whether she survives in the end or not.

Akame vs Kurome - Probably one of the most foreshadowed fights outside Mein and Seryu's.

Mein/Tatsumi (probably backup if possible) vs Seryuu - No way this is not happening,

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-07-05 at 17:27.
Old 2012-07-05, 17:07   Link #1157
Soji

Iron Maw@ Now that I read you're post I think you're scenario is the most likely to happen if the author go down this route.
Quote:
Tatsumi/Akame (possibly) vs Esdese - I things are being set in motion for this,with tons of drama and it will determine whether she survives in the end or not.
And if this happen i can see Tatsumi being more like a shield or the one that try to neutralize Esdes attack while Akame wait the right moment to cut Esdes with Murasame.(or at least try). But the way they are now ,they not have chance even if they go 2 vs 1(like we say some time ago).
Old 2012-07-05, 17:08   Link #1158
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Actually how about

Mein + Suu vs Seryuu

With the whole Biological Teigu deal, plus Seryuu is a mosnter by herself with the upgrades.
Old 2012-07-05, 17:26   Link #1159
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Iron Maw@ Now that I read you're post I think you're scenario is the most likely to happen if the author go down this route.

And if this happen i can see Tatsumi being more like a shield or the one that try to neutralize Esdes attack while Akame wait the right moment to cut Esdes with Murasame.(or at least try). But the way they are now ,they not have chance even if they go 2 vs 1(like we say some time ago).
I don't know if that will really work, plus Tatsumi's feelings towards her at that point will be a major factor that fight as well as her's towards him. Akame may not be involved at all.

Quote:
Actually how about

Mein + Suu vs Seryuu

With the whole Biological Teigu deal, plus Seryuu is a mosnter by herself with the upgrades.

I doubt this case for several reasons.

-Suu is Najenda's Teigu, which he'll likely be with her at all times.
-This pretty personal battle and Suu doesn't emotional attachment here for it.
-Suu (and Najenda) might be dead at this point.
-If there is another combatant Tatsumi is the most likely candidate as he has almost the same level grudge as Mein.
Old 2012-07-05, 17:34   Link #1160
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I doubt this case for several reasons.

-Suu is Najenda's Teigu, which he'll likely be with her at all times.
-This pretty personal battle and Suu doesn't emotional attachment here for it.
-Suu (and Najenda) might be dead at this point.
-If there is another combatant Tatsumi is the most likely candidate as he has almost the same level grudge as Mein.
I see your point on everything but the minor detail of Tatsumi being almost on the same level grudge...I think he's pretty much on the same level.

God...this talk made me go re-watch Schere's death...the bit with Koro munching on her arm still hits me hard.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!