AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2010-12-23, 03:35   Link #1
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
New trailer for One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP, which I still think we need a topic for~

Unlimited Cruise SP trailer:

Old 2010-12-23, 03:51   Link #2
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Wouldn't this be fine in the already existing Unlimited Cruise thread? Oh well whatever.

Hopefully this one gets a North American release unlike the Wii version. Combining both episodes was totally a good idea.~

Looking forward to the new extras that were announced for this version too.~ *crosses fingers for Strong World costumes*
Old 2010-12-23, 04:01   Link #3
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

The existing thread is for the Wii, not the upcoming 3DS release. (I've renamed that thread to reflect the game system it's for)
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 15:24   Link #4
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

So as they had stated before, Unlimited Cruise SP will NOT be a direct port. They plan to add new things like costumes and bosses, as seen in this screenshot...

Spoiler for New Bosses:

Emperio Ivankov and Boa Hancock are confirmed bosses for Unlimited Cruise SP, though we don't know if they're just adding them as secret bosses to the islands, or just chucking them into Boss Rush Mode like Arlong and Kalgara.
Old 2011-01-27, 19:27   Link #5
Simonsy

damn you bandai, bring it over to U.S. this time
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 00:57   Link #6
Rainbowman

I wonder what other characters would be added to this version (if there are any updates)? My personal hopefuls would be Jinbe, Magellan, Akainu, and Sengoku.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 13:20   Link #7
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I wonder what other characters would be added to this version (if there are any updates)? My personal hopefuls would be Jinbe, Magellan, Akainu, and Sengoku.
Marco & Joz as well would be nice.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 15:13   Link #8
marvelB

^Yeah, Marco and Jozu would be sweet (I'd also like to say Vista, but..... really, we haven't seen enough action from him to fully determine his style of swordsmanship). Gold Lion Shiki would make for a pretty neat boss addition, as well.
marvelB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 10:43   Link #9
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Now that we know what Sengoku's DF ability is, he'd be a great addition as well. I'd love to fight as him in his Golden buddah mode.

I hope this game gets released in english. I'd really love to buy this when i finally buy my
3DS. Though i'd just buy the japanese version since i love the voice actors so much.
Old 2011-01-30, 12:49   Link #10
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Though i'd just buy the japanese version since i love the voice actors so much.
3DS has been confirmed to be region locked m'friend. Importing the game is pointless unless you buy a Japanese 3DS as well or they develop a bypass (Freeloader) like they did for the Wii.
Old 2011-01-30, 14:34   Link #11
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
3DS has been confirmed to be region locked m'friend. Importing the game is pointless unless you buy a Japanese 3DS as well or they develop a bypass (Freeloader) like they did for the Wii.

Which will most likely happen anyway.

Though, there will always be the option of straight out removing the region lock from the 3DS, as you know is possible with the Wii.
Old 2011-01-31, 09:17   Link #12
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Well that just sucks reallly hard.
Oh well - may just import a Japanese 3DS then if i have to.
Old 2011-02-03, 21:23   Link #13
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well, as of right now we don't know what EXACTLY is Region Locked. Right off the bat everyone would assume it's the handheld itself, but now there's rumors going around that the games themselves are region locked, making it up to the developers if they want their games to only be available in their country.

Course, if it's the handheld, there are ways to get around the region lock easily. But if it does turn out to be the games themselves, then that might be a problem there~
Old 2011-02-05, 16:41   Link #14
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

So, One Piece: Gigant Battle is getting a EU release....

http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/ne...ntendo-ds/1194

What does this mean? It means that the odds of Unlimited Cruise SP going to EU have risen, meaning if you plan on importing SP, you might wanna wait till the EU version comes out, cause it atleast has subtitles.

Still no word on if Gigant Battle will have Funimation voice acting, but odds are it'll be just Unlimited Cruise EU. Japanese voice acting with english voice acting.
Old 2011-02-10, 04:47   Link #15
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Sorry for the mutliple posts, but it seems they've done something I never really expected them to....

Spoiler for Portgas D. Ace:

They went and changed Ace's appearance from his Alabasta look, to more of his Marineford look..... all in all makes me wonder..... will they be changing some of the dialogue in this game too?

But from looking at that, I expect more characters like Aokiji and Moria to have their appearances changed too. Also, if you take a peek....

Spoiler for Hancock and Ivankov:

You'll notice that Smoker is wearing his jacket once again, not like his post CP9 look from the Wii version, meaning he's been updated too. Also, looking at some screenshots, it appears they may be adding a new Marineford stage, or just a completely new island.

Also stated, they will be re-recording Nightmare Luffy's voice. News for those of you who absolutely hated it~
Old 2011-02-10, 16:53   Link #16
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Yeah, Marco and Jozu would be sweet (I'd also like to say Vista, but..... really, we haven't seen enough action from him to fully determine his style of swordsmanship).
I don't think that's too much of a problem. Shanks is in the game and yet the same could be said for him. You'll also notice they made up a lot of moves for Mihawk and Shanks, so Vista's inclusion wouldn't be awkward.
Old 2011-02-10, 17:30   Link #17
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I don't think that's too much of a problem. Shanks is in the game and yet the same could be said for him. You'll also notice they made up a lot of moves for Mihawk and Shanks, so Vista's inclusion wouldn't be awkward.

I can see Marco and Jozu being a team boss fight, much like Shanks and Mihawk, Kuro and Krieg, and Lucchi and Kaku~

Anywho, I also expect characters like Blackbeard to also get a new look, and maybe some characters can have their moveset updated, like Whitebeard~
Old 2011-02-10, 18:28   Link #18
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Anywho, I also expect characters like Blackbeard to also get a new look, and maybe some characters can have their moveset updated, like Whitebeard~
New Moves

Moria - Tsuno Tokage

Aokiji - Ice Ball, Partisan, Pheasant Peck

Kizaru - Yasakani Sacred Jewel

Ace - Flame Mirror

And of course, WB needs to be given his quake abilities .
Old 2011-02-13, 14:37   Link #19
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

So we got a new scan~

Spoiler for 2/12:

Looks like Whitebeard HAS been updated with his new Quake powers, and it looks like they ARE adding a Marineford side to the game now. Also, somewhat of the game cover revealed at the bottom~
Old 2011-02-13, 17:33   Link #20
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
So we got a new scan~

Spoiler for 2/12:

Looks like Whitebeard HAS been updated with his new Quake powers, and it looks like they ARE adding a Marineford side to the game now. Also, somewhat of the game cover revealed at the bottom~
Which probably means that Akainu, Sengoku, and Jinbe (possibly appearing as Whitebeard's allies) would be added. Here's why I hope so:

Jinbe: master of fishman karate and abilities somewhat similar to Aquaman and/or Namor the Sub-Mariner.

Akainu: Magma-based Devil Fruit powers.

Sengoku: His powers of the Hito Hito no Mi, Model Daibutsu

I was hoping that Magellan (and possibly the other staff at Impel Down) would be appearing. It would be cool to see Magellan and his Poison based Devil Fruit powers in action for this game.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote