AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-02, 01:42   Link #1761
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
I'm very curious as to what Kurome's condition is, drugged up or something?
I actually think it might have something to do with all that candy she eats, because IIRC when Akame hears Tatsumi talk about Kurome eating candy she thinks something like 'as I thought, you've already..."

*Also, I'm pretty sure Chelsea's going to die/get caught, because they know what Bors real face looks like while Chelsea doesn't.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 02:10   Link #1762
kenjtr

This manga is so good because people dies even good ones and that way every little thing in the manga becomes more precious , for example if death didnt exist people would live pointlessly but thats not the case in this manga Thats also one of the reasons why no one challenges edese since it means certaindeath lol :P
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 07:14   Link #1763
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Akame ga Kiru...it's unbelievable how this manga manages to make my heart beat much faster while reading every chapter. My heart rhythm seems to increase as I read mostly because of two things:

But this manga...goddamn this manga! I wish I knew how to quit it.
Best words from you ...It's like i feel with this manga !!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 08:08   Link #1764
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
This manga is so good because people dies even good ones and that way every little thing in the manga becomes more precious , for example if death didnt exist people would live pointlessly but thats not the case in this manga Thats also one of the reasons why no one challenges edese since it means certaindeath lol :P
I have increasing difficulties to tell who the "good" and "bad" ones are supposed to be.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 08:15   Link #1765
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I have increasing difficulties to tell who the "good" and "bad" ones are supposed to be.
Well thats the issue about this manga its not white and black but more like gray , i think people are the one who make countries so even this corruption of the empiere wont change even if heads change .
Old 2012-12-02, 08:22   Link #1766
OverSeer
Inactive Member

there is something she wants to ask? *Esdese*

Oh man if NR met up with those bandits and they seen who they are, they might give enough of a describtion for Esdese to realize Tatsumi is NR SHIIIIIT!!!

Assuming thats what she will ask (to know who they are?)

I might be wrong, what will she ask anyway? i am curious
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 08:53   Link #1767
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
there is something she wants to ask? *Esdese*

Oh man if NR met up with those bandits and they seen who they are, they might give enough of a describtion for Esdese to realize Tatsumi is NR SHIIIIIT!!!

Assuming thats what she will ask (to know who they are?)

I might be wrong, what will she ask anyway? i am curious
NR ain't stupid...they knew full well that the bandits were just fodder for Esdese's group and that some would be captured and held for interrogation so there's no way they would reveal valuable info like Tatsumi's identity to them.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 09:13   Link #1768
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
NR ain't stupid...they knew full well that the bandits were just fodder for Esdese's group and that some would be captured and held for interrogation so there's no way they would reveal valuable info like Tatsumi's identity to them.
hope you are right!
Old 2012-12-02, 09:38   Link #1769
iCK

I have a feeling Chelsea will live through this battle, but will be badly injured after a failed attempt on killing Kurome. After the battle she will aggressively flirt with Tatsumi. Though, in the next battle Esdese willl see that Chelsea is lovey-dovey towards Tatsumi and Esdese will kill Chelsea.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 11:08   Link #1770
kasimmorathi

My favorite aspect of this manga is the fact that there is this moral gray area; it is not purely romantic fantasy that has a rose colored view of revolution or corrupt government.

I am still holding out hope for Esdese, though something tells me that she is going to end up sacrificing herself to save Tatsumi in some battle. Proving that she did actually love him and there was some good part to her left.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 12:25   Link #1771
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
My favorite aspect of this manga is the fact that there is this moral gray area; it is not purely romantic fantasy that has a rose colored view of revolution or corrupt government.

I am still holding out hope for Esdese, though something tells me that she is going to end up sacrificing herself to save Tatsumi in some battle. Proving that she did actually love him and there was some good part to her left.
I dont think edese is someone who will sacrifice herself for anyone since her logic is weak just dies and there is no grey area in her beliefs . I want edese to be an ally cause she is recemble schere and probably be tatsumis wife in the future , she is the most badass heroine ever .
Old 2012-12-02, 16:44   Link #1772
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I dont think edese is someone who will sacrifice herself for anyone since her logic is weak just dies and there is no grey area in her beliefs . I want edese to be an ally cause she is recemble schere and probably be tatsumis wife in the future , she is the most badass heroine ever .
I honestly think Tatsumi is her gray area
I want to see esdese become tatsumis wife!!!!! Omg i want i want i want!!
if its time for Tatsumi to die I dont think she will just stand there and block the incoming attack or something! call me nuts, I think she will save him (hope she does not die saving him in the process)
Old 2012-12-02, 21:08   Link #1773
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Why would Esdese need to sacrifice herself for Tatsumi in the first place? Who couldn't she facepwn, curbstomp etc? Sacrifice indicates a level of helplessness that I'm not sure I would associate with Esdese

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 21:58   Link #1774
NeutralZero

The monologue of the winged guy is kinda disturbing...
The 'there not in there' line... is he referring to NR or someone else?
Its also nice to see Kurome have such facial reaction...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 22:13   Link #1775
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yeah anyone has a hypothesis on who Ren is working for? He's definitely a spy inserted into the Empire.
Old 2012-12-03, 03:26   Link #1776
galdr

My theory is Lan working for PM's son. And their group also has spies in Revolutionary army so Lan checked the bandits to make sure he don't incidentally kill his comrades.

The reason why I don't think Lan is working for the rebels is because he looks pretty damn sinister when he is plotting.

I am not surprised at Kurome's condition. Considering how powerful Yatsuhusa's power, it probably has nasty side effect.

Prediction for next chapter:
Wave saw Bors corpse and get really angry.
Chelsea in Bors disguise try to ambush exhausted Kurome but get Rider Kick'd by Wave.
Wave activate Grand Chariot trump card and holds off all the remaining NR(he is in REVENGE mode now)
Esdese and co arrives. The beaten NR retreats, Lavac sacrifice himself to stall Jagers.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 03:26   Link #1777
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I actually think it might have something to do with all that candy she eats, because IIRC when Akame hears Tatsumi talk about Kurome eating candy she thinks something like 'as I thought, you've already..."

*Also, I'm pretty sure Chelsea's going to die/get caught, because they know what Bors real face looks like while Chelsea doesn't.
I fear Chelsea might be killed by her teammates...

Has she taught them how to identify her as a fake?
Old 2012-12-03, 03:47   Link #1778
NeutralZero

Might be part of their plan...
What is more troublesome is that if by any case if Wave is in the same forest the Chelsea's screwed...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 07:04   Link #1779
chancs

Oh my God !!!!

Esdese in her civilian clothes is sooooo

"Huh"

"What were you doing?"

"That was terrible!"

"Support me, dammit"

That was really funny
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 22:02   Link #1780
Iron Maw
Banned

^Yep.

Damn that chapter was depressing, despite knowing this would eventually happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdr View Post
My theory is Lan working for PM's son. And their group also has spies in Revolutionary army so Lan checked the bandits to make sure he don't incidentally kill his comrades.
I thought Ran/Lan was working for PM's son too, but that whole Danger Beast arc put that in doubt IMO.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!