AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-25, 09:35   Link #81
tsunade666

thanks for the link of another NSFW dvd preview. But is it just me or this type of anime tends to get lots of dvd preview before it even starts.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 10:02   Link #82
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The anime will air on AT-X on October 11, according to Moonphase Diary.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:05   Link #83
Pheonix03

Sorry if these have been posted already, but here are torrents for the uncensored trailers:

Trailer 1: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...nfo&tid=153959
Trailer 2: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...nfo&tid=153960

Direct Link:

PV 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SL5HU2YX

These trailers are impressive; with good execution, this could be a great series, and not just for fan service. I also hope all of the ink-stylized animation is in the actual anime and not something just used in the promotional videos.

Last edited by Pheonix03; 2010-08-27 at 10:30.
Pheonix03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:14   Link #84
tsunade666

uncut? is it also uncensored? censorship really hurts my eyes specially the bad and forced one.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:28   Link #85
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Hopefully, it will be uncensored on AT-X and censored in the others channels.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:33   Link #86
Dahak86
Classics never age

Yes! the dvd-promos are uncensored and the trailers are really impressive!
can't wait for this to start!

@MisaoFan: yea, hopefully.. heh.. that is what I hope too.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:39   Link #87
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

According to Moonphase's Diary, they says "I say no parental control is, AT-X version is also regulated terrestrial with bukkake on the same ink? The uncensored version of that pre-sale at Comiket, DVD/BD editions is only going to be." But, they don't know that the fact of the anime on AT-X will be uncensored or no.
Old 2010-08-26, 18:46   Link #88
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix03 View Post
Sorry if these have been posted already, but here are torrents for the uncut trailers:

Trailer 1: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...nfo&tid=153959
Trailer 2: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...nfo&tid=153960

These trailers are impressive; with good execution, this could be a great series, and not just for fan service.
Many new scenes in the second trailer, I thought it was the same PV 2 we have seen before.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 04:31   Link #89
tsunade666

then if it would be disturbed by that irritating black ink. I can only think of the dvd versions.
Old 2010-08-27, 19:50   Link #90
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

As a huge fan of Yuuki Aoi (who plays Juubei, the red-haired girl), I look forward to seeing what she can do in a full-on ecchi fighting show. Of course, she will be doing a boke/tsukkomi comedy (Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru), a young shoujo show (Yumeiro Patissiere Professional), and a young shounen show (Pokemon Best Wishes) at the same time. A good test of her range.

I love the look of this show, with the washy backgrounds and loose dark outlines and shading on the characters. But as for the story and action, I'm no fan of Queen's Blade, so we'll see.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 20:47   Link #91
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
As a huge fan of Yuuki Aoi (who plays Juubei, the red-haired girl), I look forward to seeing what she can do in a full-on ecchi fighting show. Of course, she will be doing a boke/tsukkomi comedy (Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru), a young shoujo show (Yumeiro Patissiere Professional), and a young shounen show (Pokemon Best Wishes) at the same time. A good test of her range.

I love the look of this show, with the washy backgrounds and loose dark outlines and shading on the characters. But as for the story and action, I'm no fan of Queen's Blade, so we'll see.
Well if them 4 komas are anything to go by, which I honestly hope so then there should be a good dollop of comedy here

Probably closer to Ikkitousen but if I had to say maybe better overall.
Never thought I would say it but depending how some of these characters are, they could very well equal my Kan-swan and Mou-chwan.

person I'm most looking forward to hearing is Kotobuki Minako, altho saying that I still think it's either my lovely eye patch wearing lass or fundoshi donning lass that will be my fav character here
Old 2010-08-28, 03:07   Link #92
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Hyakka Ryoran looks like Sekirei, with male head and female harem, but the ecchi degree is strong as Queen's Blade.
Old 2010-08-28, 04:07   Link #93
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The ink work somehow reminds me of Okami. Katanagatari + Okami style? If it has an awesome soundtrack, this series could be a diamond in the rough. Might be even better without the intentional boob flashes, but I'm excited about it.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 03:02   Link #94
dark998

Hype level rising as the day of the early broadcast comes closer.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51071384.html
Old 2010-08-29, 09:40   Link #95
tsunade666

when is the early broadcast?
Old 2010-08-29, 10:49   Link #96
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
when is the early broadcast?
Next Friday late night at 2 am: "9月3日(金)26:00."

There was a live event earlier today at the CharaHobby show in Tokyo featuring seiyuus from both Hyakka Ryouran and Queen's Blade. Here is a photo from the Hyakka Ryouran twitter feed. The bookends are Kotobuki Minako and Yuuki Aoi from Hyakka Ryouran. In the middle are Itou Kanae, Noto Mamiko, and Kawasumi Ayako from Queen's Blade (all l-r):

YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-08-29 at 12:09.
Old 2010-08-29, 19:14   Link #97
dark998

More detailed character sheets

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/294/294635/
Old 2010-08-29, 20:03   Link #98
Pheonix03

Yukimura and Matabee:

Spoiler for NSFW:

Lookin' forward to the early broadcast. I really want to like this series.
Pheonix03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 20:25   Link #99
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Here are some photos of the seiyuus from what appears to be a recent TV broadcast. (l-r) Kobayashi Yuu or Gotou Saori (??), Kotobuki Minako, Kugimiya Rie, Yuuki Aoi, Hirakawa Daisuke. (click to enlarge)

They appear to be in a set designed like a traditional Japanese room, watching the first episode. In the left-hand images, judging from the on-screen titles, Hirakawa apparently says it would be nice if there wasn't all that ink over the pictures....

In the right-hand images Hirakawa appears to ask what a general demands in a woman. Yuuki Aoi suggests nice skin. He says, no there's something else. She suggests nice breasts. He says yes, that's very important, but there's something else: intelligence. And she looks at him as if to say: "Yeah, sure."

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-08-31 at 11:06.
Old 2010-08-30, 23:04   Link #100
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix03 View Post
Yukimura and Matabee:
Spoiler for NSFW:
Lookin' forward to the early broadcast. I really want to like this series.
I'm already lovin' this series just by looking at that picture!

(not to mention the awesome PVs)

Quote:

They appear to be in a set designed like a traditional Japanese room, watching the first episode. In the left-hand images, judging from the on-screen titles, Namikawa apparently says it would be nice if there wasn't all that ink over the pictures....
heh.. yea, a bit less ink would definitely be better.

Quote:
In the right-hand images Namikawa appears to ask what a general demands in a woman. Yuuki Aoi suggests nice skin. He says, no there's something else. She suggests nice breasts. He says yes, that's very important, but there's something else: intelligence. And she looks at him as if to say: "Yeah, sure."
hahaha, Yuuki Aoi is so awesome! I couldn't agree with her more.
She knows what's important in a woman! see? this girl is intelligent.
That look she gave him in the last pic... pure WIN!

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen