AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-17, 14:06   Link #41
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The ED song is pretty good. Probably the best of the season.

If each person only has 1 card, doesn't seem much of a card game to me(which is a good thing).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 16:32   Link #42
Tenzen12

From explanation it sounded like one card can contain several....... ......how they were called again? Whatever. Anyway it still can get card game-sque (I hope not).
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 17:56   Link #43
Cyprene

A card holder... card device? I forget. Whatever they are, they can hold several cards. That's how it is in the game, anyway. But that doesn't mean that we'll see more than one per character this season.
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 19:33   Link #44
SkoolRumble4Ya

Blinding light of censors. In a way it fits that angel appearance.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 21:00   Link #45
ellessarr
Banned

aftyer watch both episodes at same time:

nice pokemon... ops card game series

we have pokeballs... ops card devices to "catch" your pokemon ops card creature

mc get his "pikachu" and a big boobs pikachu

mc team work with loli and fierce girl with her "pervert panther"

man serious, this is not a "card game" where the others cards???, a "card who trape others cards(pokeball) this is just a pokemon plagiarism for pervert teenagers with the mc already forming his "harem" with the loli and her "card companion", his big boobs female angel card companion and the fierce "ojou-sama"(lady) and even have a black hair half loli girl with crush on him.

for a "card game" setup anime this really dont looks like a "card game", looks like the poeples who gonna buy will be the perverts one.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2014-01-17 at 21:30.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 21:50   Link #46
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Second episode and not much happened beside the angel Fierte takes a bath for a card game series there isnt much of a card game
Old 2014-01-17, 21:57   Link #47
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So I don't get the criticism for this. I thought the second episode was really interesting. The plot was getting further extended and it continued its really good usage of en medias res... The ending was really good and all in all this is much better than Yugioh/Pokemon was. I really don't see any similarities between this and Pokemon and for the people comparing them, I find it amusing that you can see any similarities at all.

These are very different shows and if you didn't get that, then that's your loss.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 22:12   Link #48
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So I don't get the criticism for this. I thought the second episode was really interesting. The plot was getting further extended and it continued its really good usage of en medias res... The ending was really good and all in all this is much better than Yugioh/Pokemon was. I really don't see any similarities between this and Pokemon and for the people comparing them, I find it amusing that you can see any similarities at all.

These are very different shows and if you didn't get that, then that's your loss.
first i'm not complain in the mean who i dont liked it, it just who this dont look like a "card game" series, watch yugiho, watch vanguard, where the spellcards? where equips power and all bla bla bla card????
it's look much more pokemon

monsters come from another world who can be "catch"(catch them all) with the "card device"

your creature can be inside or bring outside the card divice like a pokeball

we have different type of colors creaters(this looks like pokemon and vanguard)

just because instead of some sort of strange yellow mix of mouse/neko we have a big chest blond as the mc companion.

looks to much more like pokemon than any other know card game.

just watch others card games and you gonna see, how this show really dont looks like one.

i'm not saying who the plot is bad or the anime itself is bad but he dont follow any of the "card game rules" you just summon you pokemon then a fight start and for now you dont have even to do any help than just watch(no card to be played) no card board, nothing, really nothing who make you believe who you are watching a card game anime.

to be pratical for a "card game anime" this is doing a very poor job in show the "card game" part(almost none card game troper).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2014-01-17 at 22:26.
Old 2014-01-17, 22:26   Link #49
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
first i'm not complain in the mean who i dont liked it, it just who this dont look like a "card game" series, watch yugiho, watch vanguard, where the spellcards? where equips power and all bla bla bla card????
it's look much more pokemon

monsters come from another world who can be "catch"(catch them all) with the "card device"

your creature can be inside or bring outside the card divice like a pokeball

we have different type of colors creaters(this looks like pokemon and vanguard)

just because instead of some sort of strange yellow mix of mouse/neko we have a big chest blond as the mc companion.

looks to much more like pokemon than any other know card game.

just watch others card games and you gonna see, how this show really dont looks like one.

i'm not saying who the plot is bad or the anime itself is bad but he dont follow any of the "card game rules" you just summon you pokemon then a fight start and for now you dont have even to do any help than just watch(no card to be played) no card board, nothing, really nothing who make you believe who you are watching a card game anime.
Oh ok... sorry. I just got that vibe. I'm not used to people liking Pokemon So when they compare something to it, it usually doesn't mean something positive.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 23:03   Link #50
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Oh ok... sorry. I just got that vibe. I'm not used to people liking Pokemon So when they compare something to it, it usually doesn't mean something positive.
lol

basically and the most important "where the cards?????" 2 episodes we already see some fights but none card being played is something very wrong with this show

or this card game is too much simple or this anime as an advertisement is really doing a very poor job with this 2 episodes, its looks much more like a digimon series or any normal shounen action anime than a card game

- no cards
- no board
- no draw
- no card game rules (the only rule to win is kill the enemy???)

none tropper/element from card game series, for just a action shounen this anime looks fine

another note looks like the fetich of good for nothing mc, being carried as a princess start to look popular, first was witchcraft works now this also the mc is carried by his girl partner like a princess lol.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2014-01-18 at 00:04.
Old 2014-01-17, 23:53   Link #51
Nvis

You don't kill people in Pokémon.

No way is this "card game" anime for kids.......unless I've been out of the loop.
Old 2014-01-18, 00:07   Link #52
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

No way is this "card game" anime for kids.......unless I've been out of the loop.
but you can kill others pokemons in pokemon manga .

and if i'm not wrong also in digimon series "few peoples died", lol now i think better pokemon was the most childshi of all that type of series, even the mc never aged even one year he keep traveling around the japan, by days, weeks, months, or maybe years but never age from 10 years old.
Old 2014-01-18, 02:08   Link #53
Destinyzero

You know, after playing the card game itself, I realize it's kinda impossible for the anime itself to have the card game aspect, mostly due to the Event cards, which are events that happened in the story. Many of the event cards have the main characters themselves appearing on the art themselves.

The lores were quite interesting. Though I realize the info dump might bore the anime viewers. I'll post some from where I found though, if people don't mind.

Spoiler for Info of some the lores shown in the anime:
Destinyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 02:27   Link #54
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Pokemon is portrait of animal abuse. Period.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 09:27   Link #55
Trung-t-rung

Watching the first 2 episodes, I can't help but feel the SMT's vibes from this.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 15:19   Link #56
Nvis

Another character introduction episode, but at least we know now that the Blue World is Technology-related(somewhat more realistic future).

I've been listening to the ED song all week since it is the best ED of the season.
Old 2014-01-23, 15:47   Link #57
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 15:50   Link #58
ellessarr
Banned

MC start to build his harem, he already have the jealous big breast blond, already have a some sort of long black hair stalker crush, now he is rising flags with the loli,

man really this not really a "card game" anime, this "pokemon" show, more an more this looks like digimon, pokemon or any other show with characters controling creatures to fight than any sort of card game, definitly the anime staff just take the card game world and throwed everything and create a "cliche" shounen action with a mc good for nothing/stupid/nice with girls who loves to rise flags and being total oblivions to them, really dissapointing for me i was waiting much more from this show, but now he keep going more deep on the bottom for me if this keep up this stupid cliche pace maybe i gonna drop it soon.
Old 2014-01-23, 17:43   Link #59
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I still feel a bit cut off from the series. Even though they are building the world and explaining things I'm still finding myself asking "what the heck is going on?"

Not a bad episode. The action was fine and did get to meet a new pair of characters and get their backstory a little. Starting to at least wrap my head around this blue, black, white, etc, world stuff. Though how they tie to the human world and the black spheres still has me shrugging at figuring it out.

Azumi was a cute character though why she's supposed to be shadowing Fierte is still unknown. Still, that's one partnership that's been going on for quite some time. Still if that flashback was several years earlier is that medicine keeping Azumi from aging along with holding off her disease?

Anyways, not an amazing series but ok enough to keep watching when I've got time.
Old 2014-01-23, 22:54   Link #60
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Back story on Azumi its just to bad she a sickly girl

Tags
action, shounen