AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-01-02, 01:04   Link #81
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
What just happened? How did we get off topic about the novel?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 05:24   Link #82
Morgead
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Basically someone wanted to act smart, but failed on an epic scale. Now back to the topic~?
Morgead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 06:33   Link #83
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
what is the name of the Succubus? also dose the MC use the same last name as her ?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 06:55   Link #84
laon
Hantai
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
what is the name of the Succubus? also dose the MC use the same last name as her ?
I call her Lilin since http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilin is what I think author got the inspiration from (or/and with Lilith). Yes he does.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 14:36   Link #85
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
I have some qustions:
1-which volume will the dark elf girl apear and what is her relationship with MC older brothers who are also dark elfs?
2-what is the MC sister job (the one with fox ear)? and how strong is she?
3-did the MC slept with other girls beside Elk(his girl friend) ?

Last edited by imram; 2015-01-02 at 15:29.
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 17:03   Link #86
thatoneguy
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
hey guys i have a few questions

1. Is anyone translating this currently or plan on translating this?

2. if no to the first anyone have recommendations for machine translators?
__________________
“Lechery is my strength! Lechery is my justice!”
-Issei Hyoudou-
thatoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 17:09   Link #87
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
hey guys i have a few questions

1. Is anyone translating this currently or plan on translating this?

2. if no to the first anyone have recommendations for machine translators?
No, there's no one translating this. As for the MT, I recommend Atlas.
__________________
"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 17:11   Link #88
thatoneguy
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
thanks ophis
__________________
“Lechery is my strength! Lechery is my justice!”
-Issei Hyoudou-
thatoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 20:54   Link #89
laon
Hantai
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
I have some qustions:
1-which volume will the dark elf girl apear and what is her relationship with MC older brothers who are also dark elfs?
2-what is the MC sister job (the one with fox ear)? and how strong is she?
3-did the MC slept with other girls beside Elk(his girl friend) ?
Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 02:07   Link #90
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Spoiler:
thank you for the answers
I only reed tow vol with GT, but it is mentioned in this thread the MC oldest brother is a dark elf , so I was wandering if he related to the dark elf girl ?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 02:11   Link #91
laon
Hantai
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
IIRC They're
Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 04:04   Link #92
mPervy
Professional NEET
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Laputa
somehow the MC just like tomitsuka from mahouka. He can't use long range magic, so He choose a close range fight with combinations of body strengthening with His magic. It just that, it feel Minato is a bit crazy (in a lot way). Also He remember His previous life, right? His memory was vague only starting the time He was born to about half year old.
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 04:35   Link #93
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
somehow the MC just like tomitsuka from mahouka. He can't use long range magic, so He choose a close range fight with combinations of body strengthening with His magic. It just that, it feel Minato is a bit crazy (in a lot way). Also He remember His previous life, right? His memory was vague only starting the time He was born to about half year old.
what type of magic can he use beside body strengthening?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 05:15   Link #94
mPervy
Professional NEET
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Laputa
I'm still not that far (until He meet the thieves), but beside strengthening his body,
Spoiler for strengthening:
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 11:29   Link #95
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
what type of magic can he use beside body strengthening?
There is a shit ton of them, so I don't know where to start.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 12:26   Link #96
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
There is a shit ton of them, so I don't know where to start.
can you mention the strongest ones ?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 15:06   Link #97
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
can you mention the strongest ones ?
He can "wear" magic on his body, giving it elemental attacks, flash steps, standing on water/sand without sinking, breathe underwater, create pheromones for charming or intimidation, etc. He can also attack at range with breath attacks like a dragon(since the generation part happens in his body) or with the shockwaves his attacks generate.

He's really not that limited in what is available to him. If he can't do it already, he can probably make a tool that could.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 03:20   Link #98
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
He can "wear" magic on his body, giving it elemental attacks, flash steps, standing on water/sand without sinking, breathe underwater, create pheromones for charming or intimidation, etc. He can also attack at range with breath attacks like a dragon(since the generation part happens in his body) or with the shockwaves his attacks generate.

He's really not that limited in what is available to him. If he can't do it already, he can probably make a tool that could.
by charming you mean he like an incubus?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 04:11   Link #99
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
by charming you mean he like an incubus?
Yep, although he never uses it that way during the story. It's just mentioned that he could. It's mostly just used as intimidation occasionally, but even that he hasn't used in a while since it affects everything nearby(including allies).
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 05:24   Link #100
imram
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
dose that mean almost all the abilities he has is the result of the mutation?

Last edited by imram; 2015-01-04 at 06:45.
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventurer, fantasy, harem, mad scientist mc, rape, reincarnation, shotacon, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.