AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-28, 01:15   Link #3341
eisai_haramasukoi

Really curious about the phone on Tiamat's possession.

Last edited by Flower; 2016-02-28 at 02:48. Reason: please don't encourage such things....
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 01:33   Link #3342
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
@DragonOsman: uhm maybe a psuedo balance breaker a combination of Asia's wish to protect someone close to her and Fafnir devotion to protect her master's life and that smile of her. ^^

which in turn it create a miracle which brought a combination of Fafnir previous memory of ASG BB form and Asia's SG "healing capabilities" I think. ^^?

uhm I think I can agree with you about Asia's BB is sub-species, sorry if it's confusing. T_T
Old 2016-02-28, 11:12   Link #3343
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysantai View Post
hemmm Twilight Healing balance breaker maybe ishibumi will not make it.......Twilight Healing can healing everything.....I thought there was nothing suitable to balance breaker

may armor Farnir the limit is farnir himself
What Asia showed in Volume 20 when she blocked Rizevim's attack is her Balance Breaker. I just think it's a Subspecies one since I doubt that Twilight Healing's true Balance Breaker would have anything to do with Fafnir.

It could just be that even though it's the true Balance Breaker of Twilight Healing, Fafnir's aura was still added to it due to him wanting to protect her and the bond she has with him.
Old 2016-02-28, 12:17   Link #3344
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It could just be that even though it's the true Balance Breaker of Twilight Healing, Fafnir's aura was still added to it due to him wanting to protect her and the bond she has with him.
It's most likely a subspecies. Those that are near Ise do undergo strange growth after all.
Old 2016-02-28, 12:59   Link #3345
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's true. So it's more likely for it to be Subspecies Balance Breaker.
Old 2016-02-28, 19:10   Link #3346
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Good views, I have one question which is the time limit of an Sacred Gear Artificial in plural?
Old 2016-02-28, 19:18   Link #3347
Chichiryuushintei

I'm pretty sure time limits depend on the user.
Old 2016-02-28, 19:25   Link #3348
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. It should depend on the user.

By the way, I also have a question: What does the "DxD" in High School DxD actually stand for? Is it a reference to Great Red, to Team DxD, or to Diabolos Dragon?
Old 2016-02-28, 19:34   Link #3349
Chichiryuushintei

I think they are named after the title actually. I seriously doubt Ishibumi had already thought of any of those back when the series started. Though if it does stand for any of those, Great Red is the most likely since he was introduced first.
Old 2016-02-29, 08:48   Link #3350
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

We've never gotten a clear answer from Ishibumi. It could mean Dragon of Dragons or Devil x Dragon (the former is way more likely, tbqh), but definitely not Team DxD or Diabolos Dragon. Those are too recent, especially when at the beginning of the series he didn't even expect it to go to volume 9.
Old 2016-02-29, 14:56   Link #3351
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I also think it refers to Dragon of Dragons (Great Red). I'm glad to know I'm not the only one thinking this.
Old 2016-02-29, 19:54   Link #3352
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Well, I feel relived to know that all want to know the meaning of "DXD" according to one of my sources told me that, as set out in the v17 is mentioned in a Epilogue, Which only today is the Blog de ichiei, Says that it means something close to what we already Know, Which is Demon X Dragon X Angel is not confirmed with certainly
Old 2016-03-16, 04:35   Link #3353
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Well, after playing catch-up by reading the novels from the beginning, I've finally read Volume 20 and it was glorious!

Glad that Rizevim died after doing nasty things to Asia-chan and Issei's parents, but it seems that Apophis and Aži Dahāka are now leading the Apocalypse now that Trihexa has awakened!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote