AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-07-31, 10:39   Link #81
Lucidrago

Well we know the civil war had to take place at least before or during the 1500s because of Lord Gremory's bishop being Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa and Ajuka having to be around to create the evil pieces at that time.

But yeah we have no confirmation on how long ago this is. All we can go by is Sirzechs and the other Yondai-Maou being younger than 1,000. And Heinricg Cornelius Agrippa being Lord Gremory's bishop. Those are the only things we can go on. But we have no exact date when this story takes place.

I would speculate this story is set in either the 14th or 15th centiries.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 03:16   Link #82
Elmenhilde Lover

Just know that I got the images of Part 1 for @Le Fay to translate
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 06:44   Link #83
Lucidrago

Does anyone know how many parts this special side story is supposed to have? Because from what I understand this is the first part that we got spoilers on.

@Elmen and @Le Fay(and the others on the Discord who had a hand in translating) Thanks guys.
Old 2018-08-01, 06:45   Link #84
Elmenhilde Lover

There are four parts
Old 2018-08-01, 08:34   Link #85
Lucidrago

So the first part is Sirzechs' childhood and the introduction of the Yondai-Maou and the meeting of Sirzechs and Grayfia.

The second part I assume is going to be about the conflict between the Maou descendants(except Rizevim) and the Baels(who are in charge of the Underworld after the death of the original Maou) coming to a rise. And the tensions between the Old Maou and the 72 Pillars reaches a boiling point. And at the same time Sirzechs', Ajuka's, Serafall's, and Falbium's power is being called into question by everyone. And Zekram sees this as a perfect opportunity to install new Maou who are more fitting of the post than the descendants are. Sirzechs tries to get in contact with Grayfia but she rejects meeting him every single time. One time when he does it, Euclid catches wind of it and meets Sirzechs and tells him to stay away from his sister.

The third part I assume is when the civil war officially starts. The Old Maou intend to claim the position of Maou by force. But Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium are at the frontline and push the forces back with their extraordinary power. During one such battle, Sirzechs comes in contact with Grayfia and they fight. Sirzechs defeats her and he spares her. She asks why he doesn't kill her and he says he's in love with her. And they begin their romance in secret.

The fourth part I assume is the war coming to a close. Sirzechs and the others confront the descendants of the original Maou. Grayfia officially changes sides. Euclid confronts Sirzechs and challenges him for stealing his sister. The Old Maou are defeated. Sirzechs and the others become Maou. Sirzechs and Grayfia marry. We get a sex scene. The end.
Old 2018-08-01, 13:43   Link #86
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's all well and good, but I think a sex scene happening anywhere in DxD, even in a prequel about Sirzechs, is very unlikely. We haven't even gotten implied sex in the main story. I believe the likeliest is implied sex between Ise and Rias (and/or all of the main harem) near or at the end of Shin DxD.
Old 2018-08-01, 19:03   Link #87
B214

Lucidrago, you need to stop it with the sex scene thing. It won't happen.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 21:05   Link #88
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Lucidrago, you need to stop it with the sex scene thing. It won't happen.
Always crushing my deluded hopes and dreams.

I know it won't happen. I was joking.
Old 2018-08-07, 05:40   Link #89
Elmenhilde Lover

So under Bidleid Beelzebub on the JP wiki, it says "When Sirzechs was 17, he was in charge of the Underworld". "He" isn't referring to Sirzechs since the info is under Bidleid's name so it's worded weirdly but, it's saying Bidleid was the one in charge of the Underworld when Sirzechs was 17 so this confirms Bidleid is still alive before the Civil War. Bidleid is the child of Beelzebub btw.
Old 2018-08-07, 08:14   Link #90
Lucidrago

Well unless Ishibumi changed some stuff up, the Baels are supposed to be the ones in charge of the Underworld after the original Maou died.

Maybe they mistaked Bidleid being the leader of the Maou Faction who support the original Maou and their descendants to become Maou.
Old 2018-08-07, 08:22   Link #91
Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well unless Ishibumi changed some stuff up, the Baels are supposed to be the ones in charge of the Underworld after the original Maou died.

Maybe they mistaked Bidleid being the leader of the Maou Faction who support the original Maou and their descendants to become Maou.
No, Rizevim is considered to be the leader, but he doesn't care about anything, so the actual leader is Bidleid
Le Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 09:00   Link #92
Elmenhilde Lover

No the Baels became the leaders after the Civil War because Zekram led the Anti-Satan Faction and is likely the one who created it. We will find out or not.
Old 2018-08-07, 09:06   Link #93
Lucidrago

Don't you mean after the Great War? Because Rizevim or the other children wouldn't be the Maou so it would seem weird to say that Bidleid is in charge of the Underworld.
Old 2018-08-07, 09:20   Link #94
Elmenhilde Lover

No after the Civil War. The maous children were still alive and were hosting parties minus Rizevim. And they were in charge as evidenced by Bidleid. Because Zekram was the De Facto leader of the Underworld during the Civil War: as the Old Satan Faction were considered outcasts pretty much, thats why his family became the most powerful.
Old 2018-08-07, 09:36   Link #95
Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Don't you mean after the Great War? Because Rizevim or the other children wouldn't be the Maou so it would seem weird to say that Bidleid is in charge of the Underworld.
It was explicitly stated that Rizevim was supposed to be the leader, but he didn't want to bother. So Bidleid became the de facto leader. There wasn't much said about Bael. Though Zeoticus received a letter from the House of Bael at the end of Part 1
Le Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 08:20   Link #96
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Spoiler for DxD Zero Part 1:

Done by Ryusei Riku on Discord.
Old 2018-08-20, 08:41   Link #97
Elmenhilde Lover

This is the semi-detailed continuation of Part 1

Spoiler for DxD 0:
Old 2018-08-20, 09:02   Link #98
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Continuation of Part 1 again:

Spoiler for DxD 0:
Old 2018-08-20, 11:05   Link #99
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Continuation of Part 1 again 2:

Spoiler for DxD 0:

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2018-08-20 at 11:33.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 11:06   Link #100
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Continuation of Part 1 again 3:

Spoiler for DxD 0:

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2018-08-20 at 16:04.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote