AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-07-30, 06:15   Link #20481
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

We rarely need that many CL for event, ship locking or not, almost never more than one for each map when there is a need for one. If you want more opening torpedo capable CL and have spare blueprints to spare go ahead, but if you want raw or night battle power I would suggest to spend the time on the Sendai-class and Agano-class.
Old 2017-07-30, 07:44   Link #20482
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also, here's a sillhouette of the new British CV:

Looks like Bismarck is going to have a blast.
*hides form the pun police*

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-30, 10:27   Link #20483
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Ark Royal confirmed? I think.

Foreign sub can be any U-boat. I dunno about the brit subs, or any active USN sub in European theatre, but France also have Surcouf.
An U-boat, especially the U-81, would be funny considering that Ark Royal spent much of her early service life hunting them before finally falling prey to one.

Quote:
In the paperthin canon of KC, we now see progress as the IJN is somehow managing to make it to Europe. The oldest KC veterans who still have not quit must be feeling funny inside.
Not if you've read the Cranes novel.
Spoiler for Spoilers:

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-30, 12:08   Link #20484
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Iowa and Sara leading the Freedom train to Liberate European waters.
Old 2017-07-30, 12:30   Link #20485
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Warspite, the Germans and Italians: We've got this! #MakeEuropeGreatAgain

Signature by liro
Old 2017-07-30, 12:45   Link #20486
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Sad face if she turns out to be a different (ah) sounding carrier...like Argus or the later renamed Audacious.

There is little doubt it is Ark Royal because seriously, if you are going to go for a famous British carrier to name...that is basically the name to go to, since there have been four carriers with that name (including the Great War era seaplane carrier). It was almost surprising that the British didn't name their next carrier Ark Royal, but the pair of Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales fits better for such large carriers. (while the Audacious-class was their previous large carrier-class, it was not intended to be the largest of their carriers when designed, that would have been the Malta-class which was a good 10,000 tons heavier)
Old 2017-07-31, 00:52   Link #20487
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Images
Captain, Umikaze beach CG sighted!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Signature by liro
Old 2017-07-31, 02:52   Link #20488
lfhoule

Do we have any idea if the event will be in the Atlantic or the Med., because if it's Med, then that opens up the chance that the new submarine could be an Italian one.
lfhoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 04:41   Link #20489
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Tending to say Atlantic.
Going by what happened with Sara I'd train up my German ships, just to make sure - could potentially get a DMG boost.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-07-31, 05:10   Link #20490
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Tending to say Atlantc.
Going by what happened with Sara I'd train up my German ships, just to make sure - could potentially get a DMG boost.
Given than the op is said to be in Europe, Warspite and the Italians might have it as well. With Ark Royal being the reward for the last map, it might be a good idea to keep Bismark disponible for the last map.
Old 2017-07-31, 05:50   Link #20491
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Given than the op is said to be in Europe, Warspite and the Italians might have it as well. With Ark Royal being the reward for the last map, it might be a good idea to keep Bismark disponible for the last map.
Bismarck AND Purin.
If they start from the arctic ocean the first important boss stop for them would be Hood & and Prince of Wales (Prolly BB hime?)
Images
Bisko Route

Naturally they won't start from Germany (or will they?), but we can assume that there will either be 1 or two special Abyssals here.

One for Hood and one for Ark Royale.
Rodney will almost certainly be a BB Demon imho.

Old 2017-07-31, 06:08   Link #20492
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Something that I would if it is possible
Oddity mechanic...routing use U-511...instead of Ro-500. Because using a proper German U-boat with Germans would fit better? One can level up U-511 to max level without converting her to Ro-500, correct? And it was possible to pick up a second at the very least so that one could have both today.
Old 2017-07-31, 07:26   Link #20493
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
You are already talking about possible routing for an operation that is completely ahistorical, where we are in complete unknown territory. Maybe every europeans may have bonus damage in whatever map, like Crossroads Club did in Fall 2016 and Bep in Winter 2017, or not. And thats all I can think of.

Last edited by Sheba; 2017-07-31 at 07:45.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 10:18   Link #20494
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

Images
Fumizuki K2

Images
Yamashiro

Images
Fusou

Images
Naganami

Images
Mogami

Images
Mikuma

Images
Umikaze

Images
Furutaka

Images
Shikinami

Images
Fujinami

Images
Ayanami

Images
Asashimo

You can now level up your waifu up to level 165. The exp needed from 155 to 156 is 250k. Have fun!
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 12:09   Link #20495
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
You are already talking about possible routing for an operation that is completely ahistorical, where we are in complete unknown territory. Maybe every europeans may have bonus damage in whatever map, like Crossroads Club did in Fall 2016 and Bep in Winter 2017, or not. And thats all I can think of.
The Crossroad crew was exactly my point.
They were the ones having gotten it last time - so this time it would be Bisko and Purin.
As for the route:
Coming over the arctic ocean seems like the smaller evil here, and with one of the ships that sunk Bismarck being the reward, assuming its a Bisko operation isn't that alien.
The operation itself isn't completely Ahistoric either btw. Had Germany actually made it to the oil fields, Japan would have actively supported them. It might have never happened, but Japan was probably mentally prepared back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
Images
Fumizuki K2

Images
Yamashiro

Images
Fusou

Images
Naganami

Images
Mogami

Images
Mikuma

Images
Umikaze

Images
Furutaka

Images
Shikinami

Images
Fujinami

Images
Ayanami

Images
Asashimo

You can now level up your waifu up to level 165. The exp needed from 155 to 156 is 250k. Have fun!
Furutaka is a lie - neither of her eyes is a flashlight
I just wish we'd get Sara K2 already :/

Also Fumizuki needs level 77 LOL

Old 2017-07-31, 12:24   Link #20496
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I say we are in unknown territory at this point. Unless you are a hardcore IJN buff, we dont know what are their plans if they successfully expanded southward (the IJN's plan) and somehow had the Germans made it to Egypt and the Persian Gulf. Hint: Coordination between the Axis powers was minimal. You, on the other hand, already made up in your mind that it gonna be a reverse of Bismarck Hunt.

I said Europeans mostly because of some shit like home advantage, etc. So yeah, keep your Europeans for later. Excepted Gangut who can tackle the equivalent of E1 or E2. Especially E2, since I foresee E1 being yet another unfun anti-submarine patrol map like... ALMOST ALL FUCKING E1 SINCE THE APPEARANCE OF SSHIME.
Old 2017-07-31, 12:43   Link #20497
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

To be really honest, I find the usual E-1 or E-2 with submarines stuff way less stressful compared to more brutal early maps we got.
Anyone who went through AL/MI E-1 and E-2 will immediately understand what I'm talking about.
Old 2017-07-31, 12:48   Link #20498
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

I repressed this memory in my mind. The joy doing it with underleveled girls...

Edit:

HMS Ark Royal have more to share with Bismarck than stroking Bis' rudder. Oskar/Sam wont be bored.

Last edited by Sheba; 2017-07-31 at 13:16.
Old 2017-07-31, 14:57   Link #20499
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I say we are in unknown territory at this point. Unless you are a hardcore IJN buff, we dont know what are their plans if they successfully expanded southward (the IJN's plan) and somehow had the Germans made it to Egypt and the Persian Gulf. Hint: Coordination between the Axis powers was minimal. You, on the other hand, already made up in your mind that it gonna be a reverse of Bismarck Hunt.
They didn't. The plan was to capture a perimeter in the Pacific far enough from the Japanese mainland and then make the Americans bleed recapturing those atolls and islands until they got tired of it. The maximum west they'd thought about as far as I recall is Madagascar.
Old 2017-07-31, 19:44   Link #20500
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
To be really honest, I find the usual E-1 or E-2 with submarines stuff way less stressful compared to more brutal early maps we got.
Anyone who went through AL/MI E-1 and E-2 will immediately understand what I'm talking about.
I think E1 has more or less become the map that gives new TTKs a taste of how KC events run while offering the chance to get some new rare members for their fleet.

I'm all for this trend to continue. I certainly don't wait want to experience the frustration I had with AL/MI E2 again.

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2017-08-01 at 01:43. Reason: Correction: wait -> want

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls