AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-05, 17:22   Link #21
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I hate to be a mood killer there Otakuo, but I beleive I posted this exact thread, with these exact things stated. Except I said the AL killed the Uchiha clan. Well nice post anyway, great minds think alike I guess.
Did you really? I never saw it, but hey that’s ok as long as there's some one else who think’s its a possibility then I'm happy. I find it kind of funny people trying to prove me wrong.. I already said I don’t believe in this too much its just a possibility, shit happens man. As far as it goes theory's to me are neither right nor wrong, its just a possibility only when the truth comes out we can decide what’s right and what’s wrong.
Old 2006-12-05, 20:19   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-You know I was always wondering why Itachi always acted distant towards Sasuke-hime? From all the theories that float around it seems that there was friction happening between Itachi and his father and other head members of the Uchiha clan so why would he act this way towards Sasuke-hime who did nothing but idolize him? Not that I really care about Sasuke and his inferiority complex but there must be a good reason for this. Just the same I want to know why Itachi let Sasuke live? Pity? Desire for a strong opponent? Whim? Who knows?
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 21:26   Link #23
Airaku
####

Erm…Itachi’s definitely not the good guy in this story. I agree with you on Itachi learning about the MS from the 3rd-MS-user, but Itachi definitely killed his best friend, parents, clan--all of them. I posted a theory a while back in ‘Uchiha Madara Theard’, in which the 3rd-MS-user was actually the lesser evil. Unfortunately, it didn’t get much attention and I’m still so very bitter.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...804#post690804
I made a sig to express my bitterness and then stopped posting for two month.
Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:47   Link #24
Rezard

Itachi surely has a purpose for Sasuke, be it using him to kill somebody else or Itachi himself. Since we did not see Itachi killing his clan, all is possible.
He is in akatsuki, so he isn´t a nice guy.

I prefer to believe that the Uchiha clan has a dark secret, similar to the Hyuga clan, and Itachi didn´t like this secret and hated the his clan because of it, similar to Neji.

Something like... the younger brothers of the main family becoming sacrifices to the older ones acquire the MS.

I don´t know and I am usually wrong, so maybe Kishimoto will be obvious about this (killed them to test himself and that´s it).

Last edited by Rezard; 2006-12-06 at 12:59.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 14:32   Link #25
rman0099
On my nut

Yes, Itachi did learn MS from a third user. And that user is......

Wait for it....

Uchiha Madara!!!! Who is the real leader of Akatsuki.

You see, things didn't start to change in Itachi until after he was in Anbu. One day he was on a mission to investigate something and ran into Madara who saw his potential. Madara then invited him to join Akatsuki. Knowing there was no other way to take down this evil organization he joined to tear it down from the inside once he was strong enough. But to prove himself he had to kill his family. Because Itachi loved his brother so much he let Sasuke live in hopes that one day his potential would help Itachi take down Madara or stop Itachi if his heart was truly lost to evil!!!

Or maybe he learned the truth about the Uchiha clan from Madara and thought he had to destroy it. Either way Kishi has introduced Madara and he may be the keystone to Itachi's past.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 16:55   Link #26
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

A very nice lil' story you have there 0TaKu0.
But unfortunately, even tho similar thoughts crossed my mind a long time ago when I read the manga, I'm with rave.. you're making a big deal out of something simpler..
Quote -
--------------------------------------
Now before I end it, I’ll answer these questions you guys might have “Why would the 3rd unknown MS user kill the Uchiha Clan?” Many reasons, it could be to “Test his Capacity” it could be that he wanted to fight Itachi because after so many years finally another Uchiha has attained the MS, but he wanted Itachi to grow so, he planted the seed of Hate and Revenge in Itachi’s heart by killing off his best friend, his clan, his parents. This would explain how Itachi came up with the answer to give to Sasuke.
--------------------------------------
Now before I end this post ^^ let me just mention something..

Up until now it has been made very clear that all actions in Naruto follow a chess like zero-sum rule, i.e. all actions fallow military strategy and thinking..
"Why would an MS user kill the Uchiha Clan ??.."
I speculate that the advantages to killing the clan are: 1. there are no other possible MS users (MS or sharingan user is partially immune to MS, as stated in the manga and anime)

"Would another 3rd MS user kill the Uchiha Clan for the sole purpose of making Itachi his enemy ??.."
lol.. Most likely NOT (if we presume that theory true). Acting cool and making enemies/threats isn't a part of military thinking.

-----
Major deficiency in theory: no hypothesis on the 'What is the Uchiha Clan's oringinal purpose' element.
I'll rate your theory as a 7.1/10.
Old 2006-12-06, 16:58   Link #27
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
Yes, Itachi did learn MS from a third user. And that user is......

Wait for it....

Uchiha Madara!!!! Who is the real leader of Akatsuki.

You see, things didn't start to change in Itachi until after he was in Anbu. One day he was on a mission to investigate something and ran into Madara who saw his potential. Madara then invited him to join Akatsuki ...
And then they had hot chocolate and croissants ... then ate some buttered scones as they plotted to conquer the world. However they ran out of scones, and the only way to make them was through the concentrated chakra of all bijuus combined.

My plot > Kish's.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 18:11   Link #28
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
And then they had hot chocolate and croissants ... then ate some buttered scones as they plotted to conquer the world. However they ran out of scones, and the only way to make them was through the concentrated chakra of all bijuus combined.

My plot > Kish's.
Well thought out, but i don't think Itatchi likes scones. Your plot has failed! ^^
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 05:37   Link #29
kheldorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post

"Would another 3rd MS user kill the Uchiha Clan for the sole purpose of making Itachi his enemy ??.."
lol.. Most likely NOT (if we presume that theory true). Acting cool and making enemies/threats isn't a part of military thinking.

-----
Major deficiency in theory: no hypothesis on the 'What is the Uchiha Clan's oringinal purpose' element.
I'll rate your theory as a 7.1/10.
I don't think his main purpose is to make Itachi his enemy.

The 3rd MS user left Sasuke alive. He could easily threaten to kill Sasuke to force Itachi to do his bidding. Itachi doesn't seem too enthusiastic about doing his job anyway. He uses non-lethal techniques to subdue his opponent. I think he could have killed Kakashi with the Tsukuyomi but he didn't. Doesn't seem like a mass-murderer to me. Furthermore, his reasoning of killing the clan to test his strength sounds really really weak. It indicates arrogance. But yet, when he met Kurenai and Asuma, he was very respectful. If he really is so arrogant, why work for the Akatsuki leader? Why not kill him to prove that he is the strongest?

The only situation when Itachi gets really emotional and serious is when dealing with Sasuke. I think that he really wants Sasuke to get alot stronger. He realises that if Konoha can't stop the Uchiha clan from being murdered, then there is no point in Sasuke relying on Konoha to protect him. The only person that can defend Sasuke from the 3rd user is Sasuke himself.

There is definitely something fishy with the Uchiha clan. The Kyuubi mentioned that the Sharingan is cursed and the clan has a secret meeting place. So the origins of the Uchiha clan might be something sinister. The clan has evil roots, yet I think they moved away from it over the years. But, there are probably factions among the clan that want to return back to that evil roots.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 06:03   Link #30
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
Well thought out, but i don't think Itatchi likes scones. Your plot has failed! ^^

WHo the hell doesnt like scones?
Old 2006-12-08, 06:55   Link #31
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Hmm the theory made me think, Kishimoto left us alot to think about, when you think about it itachi killing the whole clan just to test his capacity, now that sounds pretty ridiculous for such a wise shinobi like itachi especially, if he really wanted to test his capacity i;m sure there was loads of more strong shinobi's at that time to test his capacity on also i think this might have some connection to the leader of akatsuki, it makes much more sense if the leader of akatsuki is just using itachi to achieve his goal and other akatsuki members and he has someway of decieving them, probably he had to prove himself first before he joined the akatsuki but one thing for sure is there more to this clan that still remains unknown and itachi's true intention for sasuke....
Old 2006-12-09, 05:19   Link #32
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I hate to be a mood killer there Otakuo, but I beleive I posted this exact thread, with these exact things stated. Except I said the AL killed the Uchiha clan. Well nice post anyway, great minds think alike I guess.
How could AL have killed the Uchiha clan? It's the strongest and most feared clan. Only Itachi was able to defeat the clan, because he is one of them. Itachi have always been a bad guy, even when he pretend to be nice, and he predicted the Uchiha clan would get killed by him, so there's actually no doubt it was Itachi who eventually did it.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 05:42   Link #33
chitgoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldorin View Post
I don't think his main purpose is to make Itachi his enemy.

The 3rd MS user left Sasuke alive. He could easily threaten to kill Sasuke to force Itachi to do his bidding. Itachi doesn't seem too enthusiastic about doing his job anyway. He uses non-lethal techniques to subdue his opponent. I think he could have killed Kakashi with the Tsukuyomi but he didn't. Doesn't seem like a mass-murderer to me. Furthermore, his reasoning of killing the clan to test his strength sounds really really weak. It indicates arrogance. But yet, when he met Kurenai and Asuma, he was very respectful. If he really is so arrogant, why work for the Akatsuki leader? Why not kill him to prove that he is the strongest?

The only situation when Itachi gets really emotional and serious is when dealing with Sasuke. I think that he really wants Sasuke to get alot stronger. He realises that if Konoha can't stop the Uchiha clan from being murdered, then there is no point in Sasuke relying on Konoha to protect him. The only person that can defend Sasuke from the 3rd user is Sasuke himself.

There is definitely something fishy with the Uchiha clan. The Kyuubi mentioned that the Sharingan is cursed and the clan has a secret meeting place. So the origins of the Uchiha clan might be something sinister. The clan has evil roots, yet I think they moved away from it over the years. But, there are probably factions among the clan that want to return back to that evil roots.

true, i do believe that itachi klling the whole clan to test himself aint true. there's something more.. ive had this feeling right from the start that the naruto story started out...
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 07:42   Link #34
MobiuS

I dunno bout you, but the Uchiha clan was damn arrogant as hell. Ild kill them for any excuse, really.

"WHAT? YOU DIDNT PAY YOUR TAXES?!?!?!!?"