AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-05-02, 07:11   Link #1901
tsunade666

ah so it's about comiket. Now I understood. Now that it's been mentioned. I first saw the pv of Aria in comiket 79... or is it 78. with the pv consist of only screen shots/illustration from the novel.
Old 2011-05-02, 08:31   Link #1902
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
well, they better get the "killer" fast, because I dunno what my reaction will be to another speed-like scenario...
Hmmm... I got the best scenario for ya. What if we started the episode with an Ore-Tachi opening fanservice scene of Aria, Shirayandere, Riko and Reki doing some totally random stuff worthy of a censor every second

And then Kinji boards the bus which conveniently happens to have only girls aboard, and no driver thanks to the mysterious unmanned controls a la those driverless cars, and the butei killer, in an elaborate plot to eliminate Kinji, activated a potion gas bomb onboard the bus that destroys the female butei uniform and turns the girls into manhood-hungry girls who suddenly throw themselves onto Kinji, with as much pantyshots as an episode can allow, and the bus will not slow down until Kinji can't go on anymore, and then the 4 main girls have to save him while wearing swimsuits to avoid the effects of the deadly gas. How would that sound for more Speedy scenarios?

I'm... think I need to sleep now
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 09:17   Link #1903
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hmmm... I got the best scenario for ya. What if we started the episode with an Ore-Tachi opening fanservice scene of Aria, Shirayandere, Riko and Reki doing some totally random stuff worthy of a censor every second

And then Kinji boards the bus which conveniently happens to have only girls aboard, and no driver thanks to the mysterious unmanned controls a la those driverless cars, and the butei killer, in an elaborate plot to eliminate Kinji, activated a potion gas bomb onboard the bus that destroys the female butei uniform and turns the girls into manhood-hungry girls who suddenly throw themselves onto Kinji, with as much pantyshots as an episode can allow, and the bus will not slow down until Kinji can't go on anymore, and then the 4 main girls have to save him while wearing swimsuits to avoid the effects of the deadly gas. How would that sound for more Speedy scenarios?

^ excellent OVA material. you have my approval.
if you're ever going to do that, my money will flow directly into your bank account. art must be funded, after all.

Quote:
I'm... think I need to sleep now
probably. but if that's what you usually dream about, I'm not sure if I should recommend you more sleep...
Old 2011-05-02, 10:36   Link #1904
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it's just they feel that it's been overused even though that scene fits the category from how the butei killer works
That's even more reason why I don't get it; we've only seen TWO incidents.

Plus what you've said, this looks like the killer's MO, so that's less of a reason to feel out of place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
*, instead of the crappy action, unless you're also an american gun-freak
What's wrong with the action? High speed car chase on the freeway with guns, how is that no way awesome?

In fact, it's even more weird for people to not like gun action

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-05-03 at 00:31. Reason: Removed deleted post quote
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 15:27   Link #1905
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
so he likes the all tsun type? maybe that guy is a fan of Kirino too and Mio-sama. His an M! I tell you M!!!!!
Hai, emu da. Zettai emu da yo, aitsu wa...

Quote:
Plus Aria.... is a lot lovely when she's being herself... honest and cute.
Yup.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-05-03 at 00:31. Reason: Removed deleted post quote
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 18:48   Link #1906
Crackabad

want....more....cute aria plz

thank u haha

want thursday to come!
one of my fav parts from the novel
Old 2011-05-02, 19:11   Link #1907
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackabad View Post

thank u haha
I just woke up and I got to see headbanging Aria... it makes me dizzy I want to sleep more.
Old 2011-05-02, 19:47   Link #1908
Crackabad

Quote:
I just woke up and I got to see headbanging Aria... it makes me dizzy I want to sleep more.
lol, i need to find a song that will have her head banging exactly with the beat of the song haha
Old 2011-05-02, 23:05   Link #1909
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Next episode preview:

*Cellphone rings*
"A bomb has been planted on this plane. The bomb will explode if you decrease the speed"
Kinji looks outside the window: A jet plane with a machine gun on top of it is flying next to the plane, positioned to shoot the two of them.
Kinji: "My princess, look like our night will be a bit different than what we expected"

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyhow, it was a fun episode. I was hoping to see Kinji's mad skillz, but that's for another time, I guess. Aria's cute side was adorable too .
Old 2011-05-02, 23:13   Link #1910
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
^ excellent OVA material. you have my approval.
if you're ever going to do that, my money will flow directly into your bank account. art must be funded, after all.
I say, it certainly seems possible more so as a doujin Speaking of which, where are those Aria doujins... should be some by now XD

Quote:
probably. but if that's what you usually dream about, I'm not sure if I should recommend you more sleep...
Hmm, you're right. Considering I thought up that summary during the day, I must have a lot more zany stuff to think about at night when my brain is less taxed

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-05-03 at 00:32. Reason: Removed deleted post quote and nice motorboat
Old 2011-05-02, 23:49   Link #1911
Crontica

Ahh man over 90 pages.. how far do i have to go before i see the user posted images? Mostly im looking for the ones that feature the males.
Old 2011-05-03, 00:37   Link #1912
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Is it possible to stay reasonably on-topic?

Anyway, any more meta-posting will be deleted on sight as stuff like that does violate forum rule 2.7: No public personal conversations. Use VM or PM, please.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 01:30   Link #1913
mangatron

Heh sorry about that Crow. Only a year since my return and I still need to get used to the changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Ahh man over 90 pages.. how far do i have to go before i see the user posted images? Mostly im looking for the ones that feature the males.
Not to be johnny raincloud, but I don't think you'll have much luck with that. The dominant pics here are of the girls, but it wouldn't hurt to try a few tips on searching. Keywords such as "male" or "Kinji" might help, although I suspect searching for "spoiler" or "nsfw" might get you to those large pics. Anything that pre-dates April 1st is going to be novel territory, so just work backwards.

Aside from Kinji, I really don't recall any pics of the other males. Your best bet is to raid the main site for this series, which oddly enough has character pages for 2 of Kinji's friends. They look like recurring characters to have their own pages like that.
Old 2011-05-03, 01:42   Link #1914
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Not to be johnny raincloud, but I don't think you'll have much luck with that. The dominant pics here are of the girls, but it wouldn't hurt to try a few tips on searching. Keywords such as "male" or "Kinji" might help, although I suspect searching for "spoiler" or "nsfw" might get you to those large pics. Anything that pre-dates April 1st is going to be novel territory, so just work backwards.

Aside from Kinji, I really don't recall any pics of the other males. Your best bet is to raid the main site for this series, which oddly enough has character pages for 2 of Kinji's friends. They look like recurring characters to have their own pages like that.
I hope he is not asking for Kinji x Male classmate pictures.

OTOH, why should we bother about the guys when we have plenty of cute girls?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 01:49   Link #1915
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Because contrary to what some people may think, there ARE people who prefer male characters to female characters.

For instance, while I myself don't really have a gender preference, I prefer "cool" characters over "cute" characters, and usually when it comes to anime, male characters fit the "cool" type more often.
Old 2011-05-03, 02:01   Link #1916
mangatron

Quote:
Ok I didn't factor that in so I'll just change my stance to "uncertain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
For instance, while I myself don't really have a gender preference, I prefer "cool" characters over "cute" characters, and usually when it comes to anime, male characters fit the "cool" type more often.
Shirayandere is cool, and a girl. That refined attitude, and that icy cold stare, those eyes of hers are so piercing, it freezes me in my tracks the same way an Ekans uses Glare attack. Er... well actually that is true. I've seen a snake several times and we had staring contests all the time
Old 2011-05-03, 03:54   Link #1917
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Because there are people who are just as interested in male characters images as they are in the girls... *points to self* I need them for my male OC profiles.

But that said, there really isn't alot of HnA fanart yet, so any attempts at finding a good Kinji image would be in vain... Unless you can settle for official pictures from magazines and novel illustrations.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-05-03 at 04:06.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 06:34   Link #1918
bokchoy

I find it funny that the main characters are the same voice actors for Taiga and Ryuuji

-Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-On! Episode 7)

bokchoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 06:38   Link #1919
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

thank u haha

want thursday to come!
I approve of this...
Old 2011-05-03, 06:59   Link #1920
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:

thank u haha

want thursday to come!
Try Gallhammer second album, they had this mellow track from a J-pop singer pitching in for the vocals, which should do the trick for you
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere