AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-04, 14:16   Link #81
DAmer
Hokage

sorry but you suck even for a eight year old kid.
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 14:27   Link #82
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Ok.. Back on topic then?

Jutsu: Katon: Tsuin Ryu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Merging Chakra to create fire, the user breaths fire past a closed hand with the index finger errect and it takes form of two fire dragons, finishing in a ball of fire in the palm with the newly birthed fire dragons attached to it.
Advantages/Disadvantages: It can attack multiple enemies due to the big size and extendability and power, but can be dodged through alot of open points.

Jutsu: Wind Style: Hurricane Edge Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Merging chakra to form a 4 point diagonal shape that swirls wind around the users hand. This requires a direct hit to accomplish the attack.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Can be devistating for the victim and cause serious injuries, but proper uses of Taijutsu would aid in it's navigational skills as it could throw the user off due to the amount of wind circulating to one side.

These 2 jutsus belong to my main character in my Naruto fanfic.

Last edited by Ryukage; 2006-11-23 at 13:16.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 16:20   Link #83
trevorelder

Name:Ozi Matake (ma-tok-ay)

Hair:Turquoise

Eyes:Grey

Weapons: Kama(sickle), kunai,shuriken, and senbon

Quotes: You shall suffer for what you have done.

Jutsus:Controls earth,Fireball,Phoenix Fire,Summoning, and Healing

Bloodline: Decoy jutsu

Village:Hidden in the Stones

Description:Ozi is a very kind person, but will not hesitate to kill if he has to. He babysits his teammate, Brandi Hatake's, kids. His bloodline Decoy jutsu creates humans without a soul. The use of this is that he uses it for spying because he can control them. His teammate Idashi is his rival. Ozi likes to climb trees, read, study, and train, especialy with Brandi. Ozi has the phoenix demon, Tamichi, in his body.

Please rate and tell me what you think

Last edited by trevorelder; 2006-11-04 at 21:58.
trevorelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 16:34   Link #84
trevorelder

This is my brothers character.

Name: Honimay

Eyes: Red (not Sharingan)

Hair: Blue

Quotes: No point in doing anything if you don't go all the way.

Weapons: Bo, Kunai, and shuriken

Jutsus: Fireball,Phoenix Fire,Summoning,Shadow clone

Bloodline: Chakra Bo jutsu, and Dynamic Circle Jutsu:A black sphere surrounds the enemy and himself, burns enemy if they touch the side.

Village:Village hidden in the Ashes

Description: Honimay loves to kill. He is superb with combos involving teammates. Honimay and his brother Hatako are the last surviving people since the war on the Village Hidden in the Stones. He has a scar across his face. During the war he met Ozi Matake his bitter enemy. Him and Ozi fight alot when they get the chance.

Please review and no flames because my brother is only 9.

Last edited by trevorelder; 2006-11-04 at 17:02.
Old 2006-11-04, 17:26   Link #85
trevorelder

Ryukage your two jutsus are very cool! I like the Twin Dragon jutsu.
Old 2006-11-04, 18:37   Link #86
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Oh thank-you very much!

It belongs to my character Kou Kamura. His cousin Kenji who is 4 years older than him and evil (much like an Itachi character) has the Triple Dragon Jutsu. Which is stronger than the Twin Dragon. But Kou has been in training with a spirit of fire called Chong Uchiha (fictional character, of course) and studied in all sorts of fire jutsu's and learned his clans own and made his own. It was quite a saga Here is another

Name: Katon: Shoubu! Fenikkusu Kobushi no Jutsu (Fire Style: Ignite! Phoenix Fist Jutsu)
Effect: Merging chakra onto the hands to create fire, allowing the user to burn through that air quickly because of the oxygen and rapidly deliver burning punches to the victim
Advantages/Disadvantages: Without proper use of Taijutsu skills the attack could go wrong and end up burning the users hands if not focused properly.

Last edited by Ryukage; 2006-11-23 at 13:18.
Old 2006-11-04, 21:57   Link #87
trevorelder

Another good one. What do you think about mine?
Old 2006-11-04, 22:06   Link #88
trevorelder

I mean Ozi's not my stupid brothers.
Old 2006-11-05, 00:38   Link #89
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-WOW been a while since I posted anything in this thread of mine. LOL and I started this thing to begin with. Oh the irony of life . Anyways I have 2 new jutsu for you ladies and gentlemen.

1)...

-Kage Ninpou: Mugendai Seki (Shadow Ninja Art: Infinite Gate).
-Signs: Hebi, Nezumi, Tori, Doragon, Hebi, Saru (Snake, Rat, Bird, Dragon, Snake, Monkey).
-Effect: This is a teleport technique in which the user jumps into his/her shadow and then is able to re-appear from any shadow that is being cast in the surrounding area (depending on the amount of chakra used). Essentialy the user can re-appear behind the enemy for a surprise attack but they have to be very careful because there is a time limit as to how long the user may remain in his/her shadow. Should they go over the limit they will be stuck in that technique until their death.

2)...

-Doton: Ishi Gyoushi (Earth element: Stone Gaze)
-Signs: Unique
-Effect: The user of this technique causes his/her opponent's skin (the top layer of it anyway) to harden and turn to stone effectively immobilizing them. The user can then follow up with an attack that would break the now "stoned" opponent and kill them (parts that are broken by this jutsu cannot be reattached after the effects wear off).
Old 2006-11-05, 08:05   Link #90
trevorelder

Cool. I like the stone gaze one.
Old 2006-11-05, 11:20   Link #91
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Your jutsus are cool to trevorelder!!

I'm so tired right now.. I will try posting another technique that is only used in a bloodline in my fanfic by the Ika clan.

I just made up the word Intiasou for the Bloodline name and they have an extremely special dojutsu. One of the techniques homed to this dojutsu is the Eyeris.

Name: Eyeris
Signs: None
Effect: The intiasou bloodline's eye is similar to that of the Byakugan eye. It's white and when in it's bloodline state the black pupil appears in the middle of the white eye, unlocking in a sense. This gives the user more power and allows them to move at higher speeds. The Eyeris is a combination of forward movement, spinning, and direct hits from the hands.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Can be draining of Chakra if used excessively but delivers intense blows, said to be like experiences being knocked into by 2 rhinos.

Name: Eyeris Storm
Signs: None
Effect: Same as above only each speedy hit contains high volts of electricity.
Advantages/Disadvantages: More poweful, quicker due to higher chakra use. But in that sense more draining.
Old 2006-11-05, 12:15   Link #92
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

KatonMakai where do u get Translation do Japaneese ?

Name : Kage Wall Technique
Signs : Boar, Dog, Horse, Monkey, Snake, Rat
Effect : Using this jutsu, cause your shadow grow bigger and turning it into wall right before you. It can stop any force trying to break through it. Hardness of wall depends on how much chakra you use.
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 13:10   Link #93
ANBUwarrior102
ANBU Captain

Man, you guys think trevorelders jutsus are cool check out my character and jutsus on the 3rd pg.

Last edited by ANBUwarrior102; 2006-11-05 at 17:47.
ANBUwarrior102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 13:40   Link #94
ANBUwarrior102
ANBU Captain

Well I'ts been a while since i've posted anything so here are some jutsus I just thought of.

1. Rashidomi
Users: Zaruke Soshimaru
Description: Zarukes newest created jutsu. It took him 3 1/2 years to create and perfect this jutsu. Basically what it is is a very highly concentrated blast of chakra.This jutsu uses a shotgun effect and is affective up to 50 meters. What happens is Zaruke molds a very dangerous amount of chakra in his hand and with one thrust ofhis fist he sends it at his enemies. This jutsu could literally BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF from up to 10 meters away! The jutsu starts to evaporate when it gets about 55 meters away, and the farther it gets the bigger the blast radius becomes.

2. Odima Rashidomi
Users: Zaruke Soshimaru
Description: A more advanced version of Rashidomi. This jutsu uses 30% more concentrated chakra than the normal Rashidomi. Basically this jutsu is like a big drill. What happens is you charge your chakra in your primary arm and then you punch and and it can drill a whole in basically any material and even other chakra. This jutsu was originally meant as a 100% kill technique by drilling a whole in your enemy. You first have to mastered the normal Rashidomi to even have a chance of doing this technique.

Hope you enjoyed!! Please post comments!

Last edited by ANBUwarrior102; 2006-11-06 at 16:33.
ANBUwarrior102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 14:46   Link #95
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raihen View Post
KatonMakai where do u get Translation do Japaneese ?

Name : Kage Wall Technique
Signs : Boar, Dog, Horse, Monkey, Snake, Rat
Effect : Using this jutsu, cause your shadow grow bigger and turning it into wall right before you. It can stop any force trying to break through it. Hardness of wall depends on how much chakra you use.
-I use this one (http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html) more often than any other simply because it doesn't translate directly into kanji. Mind you though it can only translate 1 word at a time and it doesn't handle the plural form of a word very well. Still it ain't too bad.

-The jutsu of yours reminds me of Zato-1's "Drunkard Shade" move from Guilty Gear. He creates a shadow wall but it reflects projectiles.
Old 2006-11-05, 19:25   Link #96
shengin_shadow
the forth hokage

noo my post got ruened

bad grammer is the way to go
shengin_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 00:54   Link #97
Lifealchemist

Send a message via MSN to Lifealchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Lifealchemist
Here's 3 i made up from the top of my head, hope you find them interesting!

Jutsu: Raikou Chisoku (Lightning Speed)

Type: offensive

Effect: by forming chakra in the heart and releasing the energy through the blood stream to the skin, it electrically charges the skin to have more energy to move enabling the user to have super speed and electrifying the opponent when electricity has made contact

Advantages/Disadvantages: good against any type of ninja arts as the user can create an electrical field to control the atmosphere/ charging of energy into heart if not done correctly can kill if not mastered of COMPLETE chakra control and also can burn your skin to a crisp b/c of the electrical energy spread throughout the body

Hand seals required: fire, blood, shield, air, water, spirit

Jutsu: kaji take (fire shield)

Type: offense/defense

Effect: inner chakra is released from the body and is inflamed once expelled and is controlled by creating a barrier just above your skin. usage of this is to overwhelm a normal combat user who currently does not use any special elemental jutsu's

Advantages/Disadvantages:good for a tactic for the best offense is a good defense phrase to heaten the enemy and burn them as well as protecting yourself with the flames around you/ requires a HUGE amount of chakra, requires no real danger within the body but a good deal of control to maintain the barrier within the fire

Hand seals required: fire, air, spirit, shield

Jutsu: hegi sutoraiki (snake strike)

Type: taijutsu (if i used that right, its hand to hand combat)

Effect: using the effects of multiple selves, user is able to continuously attack from multiple angles right after another, starting from an upfrontal diversion by diving at the head with average momentum while a copy slides at top speed right b4 dive contact tripping opponent to fall foward. the diver then flips while grabbing opponents head and flipping them up in the air causing some neck injury. A third member strikes from above with multiple kicks to the abdomin and a final powerful kick about 8 feet from the ground. B4 landing, the rest of the 2 clones strike from below with the two using 1 strong upper cut into the spine/back of the enemy from which can be linked other moves or strong hits

Advantages/Disadvantages: an effective contious attack striking obvious weakpoints of the body that will leave the opponent well down for the count if all hits make full contact/ can only be used against a non-expectant opponent (standing up in any way as well) and enemy must not know the move for its very easy to evade the attack if combo is known

Hand seals required: none required, just style and finesce (if i spelled that right...)

Requirements: Any kind of real replications. ex:water replication (zabuza) or shadow replication(naruto)

(All of these are purely fictional and may not all be factual in their being ex: there might not be real hand seals of the words i listed)
Lifealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 05:58   Link #98
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
I want to make two characters that existed in the days of the first hokage when the war between the villages was at its climax. Then I'll make their story background alike Kakashi-Obito and Naruto-Sasuke. Let's say that there was once two shinobi's named Kyoushirou Hyuuga and Souma Uchiha who were both friends and rivals. The two fought to quell the riot alongside the first hokage. Unfortunately through out the story Souma became evil and turned from Konoha. Eventually he battled Kyoushirou. When he managed to turn from the darkside it was all too late. Kyou had delivered the Hakke Hyaku juu roku juu yon shou. Souma was defeated by Kyou and with his dying breath he granted his Sharingan to Kyou. So finally now Kyou posseses both eyes to battle the ultimate evil....He triumphed and encouraged the first hokage to become hokage and then disappeared. hehehehehehehehe seems like i'm day dreaming
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 07:51   Link #99
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

I don't like the idea of how you you ripped off Kakashi and Obito. A byakugan/sharingan user? Wouldn't that like completely mess up the Hyuuga bloodline? Neji would be a descendant from this person and have like what.. Eight eyes and a third leg? Hinata would probably be a man... They'd be the most ridiculed clan in Leaf.

Neji_Hyuuga be original as possible. lol, it was good up until you gave him the sharingan
Old 2006-11-06, 08:52   Link #100
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I place my character on my devsite
www.wolcik.deviantart.com