Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-24, 04:13   Link #61
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

- Able to date nearly any character
- get own knightmare on three particular routes / four if PSP
- Awesome version of Lelouch's geass / Love geass if Blue Moon
- Able to change perspectives, fates, and storyline.

Gee, I wonder why it's so rare? Well regardless, I'm doing just fine on my boxed lunch scene (<3 to Doraneko for helping me.)

Don't feel bad palad, all I'm good for is looking up already translated material and haphazardly attempting to do my part in all this.

I'm also hoping to transfer all his microsoft word documents to simply word/notepad documents so they can be seen by everyone. (I would like to do this, since I'm good with long ass tedious stuff.)

Oh well, whatever comes, comes. I shan't be triumphed over.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 20:16   Link #62
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I'm FINALLY finished the Docks battle scene! YAY!!! Ah, now THAT took a while. I've also added the automatic scene with Mao that comes right after it. (FINALLY introduces himself, after all this time.) Check it on the pages if you're interested! Unfortunately, updates may be slower for the next little while until the end of June, as I'll be preoccupied with important end of year exams for my last year of high school. I will, however, continue to do this in my spare time as much as possible. And once this summer arrives, I intend to get some serious work done for this project!

And also, to Arbitres; sorry for being so silent the last little while. I feel bad for always leaving you (and other people, which happens often) hanging like that. I'll send you a private message tomorrow, so I'll see you then! (And no, I have not finished the Karai fanfics yet. One of them is getting longer than I expected, actually. But I'm getting there.)
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 20:24   Link #63
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

You finished the dock battle scene.

As in, you didn't necessary win, right? Well, Guilford is difficult to beat. I've yet to do it, and my last geass play through was the closest I ever got to ebating him, I think.

So you are done with the automatic scene following that? Makes me feel horrible for not working on my Kallen scene Dammit.. If only I knew more japanese would I be able to actually finish it. i'm sorry, Eternal dreamer.

Final year of high school = afterwards, more Lost Colors. Hopefully fall will be when I'll get to get into college. But by then, you'd already be done with the geass route.

I was actually worried, since you haven't been on. Nevertheless, it makes me feel bad for not working as hard as I could. Uhh... Gomen?
Old 2010-05-11, 21:08   Link #64
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Yes, I didn't "win" against Guilford. Kallen saved me with her Slash Harken at the last second. Though with the way he fights, I doubt there's ANY way to really beat him; probably because the creators wanted the satisfaction of knowing that they had trumped the players at least once.

No need to get so upset over the Kallen scene. We have all the time in the world to do this project; even if it takes a little while to do it, it's not like fans of the game are going to start raving and mobbing on our doorsteps. (Though I do some pepper spray under my pillow...Just in case. )

For me, the end of High school has another meaning: no more school! Just that is enough to brighten my day! Ah, to be able to relax and just work on this project without anything else to worry about...Now THAT will be heaven.

Sorry I worried you. I have a bad habit of breaking off all contact when I'm focusing on other things, whether it be this project or school work. And no need to feel bad; as I said, time is not an issue here.
Old 2010-05-11, 22:07   Link #65
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Make that twice, Eternal dreamer. There is still Nonette, if you haven't forgotten - Is the Knight of Nine. Who is also the only one Cornelia fears.

Enjoy yourself!

Though yes, Guilford is impossible to beat, I think. If you do somehow manage to hit him, he just hits you twice as hard. By then, you have half or less then half energy left, so I can sagely assume he was purposefully hax.

Thanks, I guess. Though I want to actually start doing translations the moment I learn more japanese -- a la when I take the course. I just want to be accurate, and the least amount of haphazard effort as possible.

Also, I'll switch the Doc around the moment I get my new computer, so I'll be able to change the documents around so they can be viewed by everyone. (Not everyone has microsoft word. Example: Me.)

By the way, there is a Nunnarai writer on the Fanfiction thread. Drop by there if you want a break from the translation or need extra motivation for one scene. I can appropriately say Revan-sama's works turned me into a Nunnarai shipper. Though I will always be a Karai shipper.

To be more on topic, i'll help with anything menial that doesn't require high-speed internet o actual translation. So far, I'm Tamaki level useful.
Old 2010-05-15, 15:39   Link #66
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Looks like I'm starting to break my late pattern! I've finished all the new scenes for Day 15, which were actually quite few this time around: first a morning scene with Suzaku on the rooftop (careful, he's in his pissed-off self-righteous mood here), then a midday scene with C.C. at the park, an automatic scene with Milly then Mao in the evening (the guy's already in bandages and it's only been a day since the docks battle! Seriously, they're skipping WAY too many of the important parts of the CG story!), and finally a night scene with Diethard downtown (here's comes the endless talking...). Beware, though, that the next day will take until at LEAST next weekend, partly because there's a LONG automatic scene coming up and partly because I'm going to be preoccupied with important tests for school. Ah, so much to do, so little time...
Old 2010-05-16, 11:01   Link #67
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Oh god, bad news guys... my Lost Colors data files all got wiped out. X(

As in all save files and whatnot...damn, I was on a roll...

Means I gotta start over from scratch again, but no worries guys...if anything, in an inverse sense of need, I have actually gotten more interested in playing it now, cause i have forgotten what happened in the early parts!

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 14:35   Link #68
Silverwipe

Hmm... do you still need help? I can speak Japanese. I understand almost everything the characters say - but I can't read the kanji the protagonist uses. Just leave a post here if you think I can be of use. I only did the Geass path - with Nunnaly as a main heroin - which I must say is one hell of a sad ending. Never understood why you have to disappear. Then again... I was never such a great group worker... but if you feel there are difficult parts i can translate them.
Silverwipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 19:57   Link #69
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Silver... We aren't even 50% done yet. So yes we need the help, though whether or not it's credible help should be brought up with Eternal Dreamer.

You sound like you know the Nunnally ending, so do you care to elaborate on the translation? Or to validate we could have you do a scene near Eternal dreamer's progress.

Though don't worry, I'm not much of a group worker either, I have no grasp on japanese -- I just salvage what I can find of possibly good translations and send those to Eternal dreamer. After it's all done with, I'll be switching things around on the documents so everyone can see them - as not everyone has microsoft word. (including me, new computer by then though.)

Just wait for Eternal Dreamer. Don't take my word for it, since I'm pretty useless.
Old 2010-05-16, 21:35   Link #70
Silverwipe

I see...

Not much of a blogger either... well I am not sure - I can definitely help - but the thing is... I hope just the Nunnally ending is tear breaking... cause I have no wish to go through anymore of those. - I am sure you many happy endings = you dead! but how the freakin hell is that happy?

Spoiler for Lost Colors - Nunnally Ending:

Ahem... So yeah... I liked Code Geass... But this is not how it should end... This is the Nunnally + Geass Ending... You can decline C2 offer to join the Koroi no Kishi and then just follow the schools path... I think... I should play it like that... but... lazy.... lot's of ...but... yeah.
Old 2010-05-16, 21:42   Link #71
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I see.

The geass ending I know is different.

Spoiler for Route end:

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-16 at 21:44. Reason: Additional.
Old 2010-05-17, 08:16   Link #72
Silverwipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I see.

The geass ending I know is different.

Spoiler for Route end:
Hmmm I was curios - so I did that again...
Spoiler for Geass:

Last edited by Silverwipe; 2010-05-17 at 08:23. Reason: uguuu
Old 2010-05-17, 08:31   Link #73
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwipe View Post
Hmmm I was curios - so I did that again...
Spoiler for Geass:
I see, I only know some of it. So I'll take your word for it, take it up with Eternal Dreamer. I really wouldn't know, just some parts of the ending in general. Any further and we will need to move this to the Lost Colors thread instead, as it's getting a bit offtopic.

I also think that as well, the last part I mean. But wouldn't that

Spoiler for Rai's geass:

I reiterate: Ask Eternal dreamer. He leads the project, he is the one that has done it thus far. He would probably love you forever if you could help him translate geass route. But I wouldn't know?
Old 2010-05-17, 20:55   Link #74
Silverwipe

Will do... when he is online on the forum. I read he has exams so... I won't bother him.

Off-topic: Hmmm, you watch Angel Beats also? Kinda left us in a cliff hanger with that last angel appearance. - The most genius sequence there is, is that with Naoi-Hinata-Clothes Pin.

And back on topic, I started the Nobles route... boring, but ... might keep me going for a while.
Old 2010-05-18, 05:30   Link #75
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY...(Goes on to infinity.)

I'm SO sorry for taking so long to respond, Silverwipe! I was at an orientation meeting for the college I'm going to next year all of after school yesterday (it's in the city and I live in the country, so it takes a while to get there ), so I didn't go on the internet that much yesterday and failed to see your messaged. Still, I'm REALLYYYY sorry about leaving you hanging like that...

...Anyway, I would love to have you help on this. If you're good enough in Japanese, could you take look at some of my previous translations and correct any errors you see? There's this one scene in particular, whose translation I have never been satisfied with...If you're willing, would you like to take a crack at it and look it over? (But, by the way, what do you mean by you can't understand the kanji Rai, the protagonist, uses? For the most part of what I've seen, his words in kanji have been pretty much like everyone elses.)

Please respond in your next message with how you feel about the idea. If you like it, I'll send you the scene in question for you to look at. And once again, sorry for being silent for so long...
Old 2010-05-19, 06:52   Link #76
Silverwipe

yawwwwwwn

I looked over them. Like I said - can't even start complaining about how hard it is to read in japanese. I know hira so I make out parts, but i do not not know enough kanji to actually to perfectly understand the phrases. And being codegeass, they got some totally absurd kanji... But voice wise I can understand almost all the phrases.

What you guys did up till now on the geass route confronted with the game up and top is good. Small typos and different interpretations are possible, especially during c.c. scene's, but her dialog, no, her form of speaking is similar to Horo - from Spice and Wolf sometimes, not like using old form pronouns, but when speaking sounds are a bit different spurring up some confusion, but all in all you guys did an awesome work till now.
Old 2010-05-19, 07:08   Link #77
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...'We'?

It's Eternal Dreamer. I'm the custodian that will clean up the doc. and clear up misspells. I don't think I'm actually going to translate as I originally wanted.

Fall I'm going to take Japanese courses. If there is a game left to translate of course.
Old 2010-05-19, 12:09   Link #78
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Honestly, if anyone gives me a platter of Japanese words to translate, I'll do it. I just don't have the time right now to play the game and read it on my own. *sigh*

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 19:53   Link #79
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

You want something to translate, Palad? Well, now that you mention it...(Sees opportunity and puts on innocent smile) There IS this one scene that I've always been uncertain about which I would love for someone to look over. You know the one with the workers during the first few days? My translation for that one is, at best, sketchy, so I was wondering if you could help me translate it better. Actually, while we're at it, could you help on this as well, Silverwipe? Luckily the sections of the scene that I'm uncertain about all have people talking, so it shouldn't be a problem for either of you. I'll send the scene to both of you as soon as I finish this message. Please give me you thoughts on it. And once again, thank you for both of your offers to help.
Old 2010-05-20, 04:07   Link #80
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Silver... We aren't even 50% done yet. So yes we need the help, though whether or not it's credible help should be brought up with Eternal Dreamer.

You sound like you know the Nunnally ending, so do you care to elaborate on the translation? Or to validate we could have you do a scene near Eternal dreamer's progress.

Though don't worry, I'm not much of a group worker either, I have no grasp on japanese -- I just salvage what I can find of possibly good translations and send those to Eternal dreamer. After it's all done with, I'll be switching things around on the documents so everyone can see them - as not everyone has microsoft word. (including me, new computer by then though.)

Just wait for Eternal Dreamer. Don't take my word for it, since I'm pretty useless.
Were you able to get to Milly's ending when Rai saved her from her arranged marriage interviews?
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote