AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-06, 03:40   Link #21521
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
I got it!

Go to Mibbit.com here (bookmark the link ). After that, leave the "connect to specific server" on mibbit.com, change the channel to #outercadia, your nickname to whatever, and set password to "nanoha" (all lowercase).

DO IT NAO. CADIANS, WE HAS IRC.
Old 2008-03-06, 03:44   Link #21522
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

All that's been said has been said. No need for me to add stuff.

Nei-chan: Just a thought - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Likewise, you win more Cadians (especially the guys ) with polite words.

@Xen & Thread:
Haxbusting operations will commence over the weekend. I would much, much, extremely be grateful if the new people could post links to their works. PLEASE. ONEGAI! My internets & computer time is very limited - I will have about 15 minutes to bust and around 4 hours on the weekend, and i typically spend 1 hour on busting 1 charecter, so help in getting to the OCs is much appreciated.

Franz: "You just don't have the constitution to face the backlog."
Me: "I'm depressed."

Also, will revamp Naomi's profile with cleaned up pic, will add garstunderemoe pics, and FINISH Alpha Franz and Alpha Yuuno.

Lowe! Kyoudai! Remember what we discussed? I wait, but don't stress youself! Also, will produce short crack, the full version of Rampage Ghost: Weiss Yuri Shift, Naomi & Emili's Tsundere++++ Combo attack.

...Goldion Yuri Shift Crusher will involve all female CCs and OCs. <.< That's why it's the ultimate attack.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-06, 03:46   Link #21523
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Well I've updated my Gun Kata Stances :3

Hopefully more feasible?
Old 2008-03-06, 03:49   Link #21524
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie.

One question, and do pardon me as I was most unfortunately trained by Chaos ()... Is Nei---

*Baptise + Inquisition + Rune of Agony + Turn + Gand*

Creator-san: WAaAaAaGH!!! (runs about helplessly)
Anita:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
See video in my previous post
Quote:

Everything about DekaMaster is cool

And this might just be better a presentation, if only for the opening badass subs and BG song.

Quote:
I told you so
[New Khrack species identified.]

Quote:
Ah that... I thought you were talking about current plans

Though... the 37th Genderbended?
No I meant Keroko's porting of Kyonko would be a neat contrast to the 37th.

Then again, there could be another 37th from another timeline that crossed into the current due to merging of two Infinite Library infinities?

Quote:
Unlike you two though, she is truly a Celestial Being

In short Setsuna Hiro, she is the GUNDAM

*RUNS*
*imagines Hiro screaming GUN-DAAAM!!! at Lynn*

Boy why does that compute so much?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
There's going to be the Age of Reclamation after this. I call dibs.

ATC: What?
Kagerou: Dibs. I just called dibs. Next age is mine. Dibs.
ATC: No it isn't, jackass.
Kagerou: Yeah, but you didn't call dibs. I did. Dibs. See?
Lowegear: You can't call dibs on a unit of time! That's ridiculous!
Kagerou: Hahaha, yes I can. Dibs- see? I just did it again. Now get the fuck away from me gundam-can.

Khrack vs. Kerokanon - The Outer Cadia Chronicles

:3
YOSH! IKUZE!!!

*epic clash of OCs siding with a different timeline*

You know, that just made me remember Marvel Comics' Civil War series. We can make a 4th Wall breaking epic shoubu with OCs choosing to side with Kha's proposed remake and Keroko's Kanon insertions. Both have their reasons, and both believe it will be the for the better of Outer Cadia...

Which side will You choose?

Khrack attack.

*runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Like Saito

*imagines Saito shuddering with sadistic glee*
So you're into that sort of thing?

The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie.
Old 2008-03-06, 03:53   Link #21525
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Like Saito

*imagines Saito shuddering with sadistic glee*

The list of spells I posted in page 1071, iirc.

I know this is like inviting the likes of the US ARMY down here with the words "Hey, I have WMDs on hand!" , but yeah, here is the thing I was talking about.

3 OC Spell Lists

I attempted h4xxbusting it on my own, but my busting skills don't seem hardly good enough.

So, like, Onegai!
Just the spell list? Where's the OCs?

Quote:
Still applies though. Even if a person isn't special, guaranteed there'd still be someone who'll be willing to help
Okay.... Let me rephrase that a bit. Why would someone help? What is in in for that person? The person helping would be in great danger of friendly fire most of the time.

Like I said before, teamwork is important but so is able to stand on your own two feet. Currently as it stands, his concept is flawed...(forcing another to work with him just to be effective ugh... reminds me of FF11)
Old 2008-03-06, 04:03   Link #21526
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I got it!

Go to Mibbit.com here (bookmark the link ). After that, leave the "connect to specific server" on mibbit.com, change the channel to #outercadia, your nickname to whatever, and set password to "nanoha" (all lowercase).

And if you ever lose it, no fear, cos this post is now quoted at the Outer Cadia Shock Trooper Boot Camp that is the #2 post!
Old 2008-03-06, 04:08   Link #21527
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
@Xen & Thread:[/B] Haxbusting operations will commence over the weekend. I would much, much, extremely be grateful if the new people could post links to their works. PLEASE. ONEGAI! My internets & computer time is very limited - I will have about 15 minutes to bust and around 4 hours on the weekend, and i typically spend 1 hour on busting 1 charecter, so help in getting to the OCs is much appreciated.

Franz: "You just don't have the constitution to face the backlog."
Me: "I'm depressed."

...Goldion Yuri Shift Crusher will involve all female CCs and OCs. <.< That's why it's the ultimate attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie. The Crack is a lie.
Crack Philosophy 101!

Premise 1: Kha sniffs, eats, breathes and speaks crack.
Premise 2: Such crack is known as Khrack
Premise 2b: You are what you eat, and Kha does even more than that, see Premise 1.
Sub-Conclusion 2: As such, Kha is more or less Khrack.
Premise 3: Khrack falls under the umbrella concept of Crack.
Assumption 3: Assumes that Kha is right that the Crack is a Lie.
Sub-Conclusion 3: Kha = Crack

Conclusion: Kha is a lie too.

*runs from self-created paradox*

Quote:
So you're into that sort of thing?
"All people are entitled to their own rights, so long as they do not infringe on that of other people." - John Locke

I'm a philosophy student too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Just the spell list? Where's the OCs?
*reaches out and misses* Those are even further back, so I think I'll opt for Plan B and dump out everything at one go at you, and then make a link to just that one post. Is that alright with you, tshou? It'll make things easier for Goose as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Like I said before, teamwork is important but so is able to stand on your own two feet. Currently as it stands, his concept is flawed...(forcing another to work with him just to be effective ugh... reminds me of FF11)
I agree with that. Interdependency should have a limit.
Old 2008-03-06, 04:15   Link #21528
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Crack Philosophy 101!

Premise 1: Kha sniffs, eats, breathes and speaks crack.
Premise 2: Such crack is known as Khrack
Premise 2b: You are what you eat, and Kha does even more than that, see Premise 1.
Sub-Conclusion 2: As such, Kha is more or less Khrack.
Premise 3: Khrack falls under the umbrella concept of Crack.
Assumption 3: Assumes that Kha is right that the Crack is a Lie.
Sub-Conclusion 3: Kha = Crack

Conclusion: Kha is a lie too.

*runs from self-created paradox*
That's where you are wrong, mate. Crack =/= Khrack. That's why The Crack is a lie. Because it's really Khrack.

*RUNS WHILE SINGING "STILL ALIVE"*
Old 2008-03-06, 04:26   Link #21529
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well I've updated my Gun Kata Stances :3

Hopefully more feasible?
It is somewhat more feasible but it becomes very device dependent (Better than people dependent I suppose). Next problem and one I'm not sure on. I think you need an intelligent device at the very least to do what is needed and also, isn't standard stand, shoot and guide attacks more efficient then your tracer stance? Suicide Striker stance is well.... insane I suppose
Quote:
*reaches out and misses* Those are even further back, so I think I'll opt for Plan B and dump out everything at one go at you, and then make a link to just that one post. Is that alright with you? It'll make things easier for Goose as well.

I agree with that. Interdependency should have a limit.
Yes. its much better. Btw don't tell me the OCs you're referring to are those on pg 1063. If they are... next time, please don't ignore this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
If possible, try not posting too many characters in one post.
Old 2008-03-06, 04:28   Link #21530
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Any gunfight tactic that involves... well, standing up in a room, whether moving, or stationary, is... suicide. That only acceptable tactics are COVER and KILL FIRST.
Incidently, most normal building structures, the material doesn't stop bullets. So you can't hide behind walls. Which means there's NO cover. And desks? "HAH!" Good luck.
Old 2008-03-06, 04:30   Link #21531
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Plan B has failed...I received an ERROR message saying that my post was too short, even though in truth it was the longest post I ever blasted out at anyone. The irony, the irony. Will try again later, tshou!

About Skyfall's Post: Then what shall I do?

@Tshou: errr, wait. I can't even find my OCs? They're not on 1063, I think. Much earlier. AH I'm a failure I can't even find my own OCs on this thread???

EDIT: Okay, they're on 1053. I'll take your advice, though.

------------------

OC Madness of a Day
Spell Reactor's First Day

-------------------

*waves to tshou and Goose*

Last edited by XenahortCharybdis; 2008-03-06 at 04:48.
Old 2008-03-06, 04:32   Link #21532
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

And we're talking about anime, where people routinely dodge bullets, that's where Gunkata was invented...
Old 2008-03-06, 04:34   Link #21533
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Hence why I know I can do it, since this is in an anime world :3
Old 2008-03-06, 04:55   Link #21534
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

The Exception to Skyfall's post is for index posts.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-06, 05:01   Link #21535
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
That's where you are wrong, mate. Crack =/= Khrack. That's why The Crack is a lie. Because it's really Khrack.

*RUNS WHILE SINGING "STILL ALIVE"*
Um...you created your own paradox back there.

"Crack =/= Khrack": Crack does not equal Khrack.
"Because it's really Khrack": Crack equals Khrack now.

Did you choose the wrong words, by any chance, Kha?

I'll sheathe my sword here *SKNIT*, since neither of us can actually produce any credible evidence that either Crack or Khrack came first, but just to show you what ran through my head when I read that post...

Spoiler for Schizo Conversation, Spammed with many present and Future OCs.:

@Wild Goose: You mean posts that link back to other posts?
Old 2008-03-06, 05:06   Link #21536
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Um...you created your own paradox back there.

"Crack =/= Khrack": Crack does not equal Khrack.
"Because it's really Khrack": Crack equals Khrack now.

Did you choose the wrong words, by any chance, Kha?

I'll sheathe my sword here *SKNIT*, since neither of us can actually produce any credible evidence that either Crack or Khrack came first, but just to show you what ran through my head when I read that post...

Spoiler for Schizo Conversation, Spammed with many present and Future OCs.:
Actually no. People see Khrack and thinks its Crack when it's really Khrack and not Crack. That's why the Crack is a lie, as it really should be Khrack.

And Crack, even though inherently wild and random, is usually more tame and less random than mine, and will compute to some other people other than myself, hence why Khrack was speciated from Crack.

What a Khrack post. Or is it Crack?

Old 2008-03-06, 05:28   Link #21537
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Actually no. People see Khrack and thinks its Crack when it's really Khrack and not Crack. That's why the Crack is a lie, as it really should be Khrack.

And Crack, even though inherently wild and random, is usually more tame and less random than mine, and will compute to some other people other than myself, hence why Khrack was speciated from Crack.
QUOTED FOR NON-SEQUITUR

Spoiler for Xena's Philosophy 101: What Non-sequitur is...and how it applies.:

Though since I offered to sheathe my sword, I will only parry, and not thrust.

Quote:
What a Khrack post. Or is it Crack?

Ashcroft: The illusions of truth and falsehood plague even the Gods...very interesting.

Xena: You mean to say I got-

Ashcroft: Silence is a virtue, Xena. I trust you will learn that that is so.

-Weirdo Argument Crack-

Old 2008-03-06, 06:03   Link #21538
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Xen: Pretty much. Single post with links to other posts are okay. Very okay.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-06, 06:20   Link #21539
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Well, we can always ask Keroko-chan and Widuri-chan to sing for us.

*runs*
You could, chances are Keroko won't cooperate, though.

Quote:

Why?

WHY??

WHY DO I FIND KYON-KO THE MOST MOE LIVING BEING EVER?????

Crap, this has to be the bestest of all best ideas ever.
She has that effect. Her attitude that is both perfectly logical yet jumping to confusion also helps.

Quote:
Yes! You must OCfy her FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

*runs*
working on it.

Quote:
Basically what I mean is that each cartridge load physically and magically still operate as the same as say the ones that Nanoha or Fate uses. However, the difference is that when the cartridges are discharged, and the magical energy is released to boost the user's power, the gun that my character would be using also discharged a physical bullet, that would carrying that discharged energy much like how Tiana's shots carry the discharged energy, except that hers lacked the physical bullet that my character's gun would discharged.
No no no, what I wanted to know was what you meant that your characters device would work just like any Belkan device, my confusion is mainly with the fact that it doesn't, firing live rounds and all.

Quote:
So I find the OC thread overrun by The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya, and...

LORD, WHAT KIND OF WIN HAS DESCENDED?!?!?!?!

At least now we have a True God EMPEROR with Haruki

*dodges*

Though that last strip is... very disturbing

*runs screaming*
Ah well, perhaps this can cheer you up:

Spoiler for Girl or Guy, Nagato will always pwn all:

Quote:
... and this is even worse

It's safe to say I am attracted to Kyon-ko right? Ne?

Screw it, KYON-KO FTW!!!!!!!!
Kyonko isn't just 'Kyon turned girl by Haruhi' she really is a girl, from start to finish. This includes personallity and such (even though I'd say 'screw it' anyway. Then again, I'd say 'screw it' if Jun asked if he could date me as well so... *shrug*).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nei Tsukishime View Post
After reading this thread for awhile I'm really angry. For two basic reasons:
1.The artists always use unedited pictures of girls, guns, men - at least edit the pics T_T you are basically cloning an item\character for you own purposes.
I know this doesn't apply to me, but there's a funny story behind Keroko. You see, I always described her as she is in the image. Red haired ponytail on the side with a black ribbon, wearing a black Barrier Jacker with red lines and gems on the sleeves and boots. This was done way before Vivio even appeared in StrikerS, much less grew into an adult form. When Vivio did apear on screen, many in the thread were going 'Wha? Keroko? Is that you?'

In other words, it would probably be more accurate to say Seven Arcs stole from me then vise versa. I know this isn't true, but as long as they give me images that are easy to edit, I'm fine with it.

I'm not going to make any excuses regarding Tesla, though. I hadn't really decided on her final apearance before someone threw up that image, which simply 'clicked' (I generally dislike simply using images myself) all I had to do was edit her armor and I was done.

Quote:
2. Making munchking characters. Such as 999 devices or 2000 destructive spells.
You underestimate how big the spellists of the main cast is. Nanoha herself has no less then 21 destructive spells, or varieties of such. If you count her defensive/supportive ones too, she quickly reaches the 40 count. Devices as well, Hayate always wields two, three if you count Reinforce.

Quote:
Yet, even the works you say are original, the only I've found as this is Keroko herself (the character it is).
Why thank you.

Quote:
Could be. I just don't think that complicated storylines are very Nanoha-verse-like.
Nanoha A's disagrees with you, that one was quite complicated if you let your atention slip. On an emotional level especially.

Quote:
I hope that it isn't an issue that I'm reposting my character. If it is, I'll just update the most recent entry, and simply link it in my profile or something.

Spoiler for Hayashi Hayato:
Let's see... I see you've dropped the bullet thing. A good choice, because the stance style of combat certainly looks intriguing.

Quote:
Khrack vs. Kerokanon - The Outer Cadia Chronicles

:3
*cracks knuckles* As if I'm going to lose. I've god NOD on my side, remember? Not to mention the ultimate weapon against crack: The Ion Canon.

Quote:
No I meant Keroko's porting of Kyonko would be a neat contrast to the 37th.

Then again, there could be another 37th from another timeline that crossed into the current due to merging of two Infinite Library infinities?
Which reminds me, I have to re-read the 37th profiles to avoid planning confusion.

Quote:
I got it!

Don't have IRC, never used it before.
Old 2008-03-06, 08:20   Link #21540
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Okay, it finally happened.

Satashi wrote about an OC!

*world asplodes*

>.<!!!

Okay, so, we were talking on the fanfic thread and somehow the topic of......

Keroko and Nanoha hawt Sisterly Love-Love!!!!

Annnnnnnnd I wrote it! >.< Here's your chance to see the action first hand!

I'm not too insanely skilled at lemon detail, but after my first attempt I think this one turned out rather well.

My first time with an OC too, but Keroko-chan said I got her personality down really well. So here's hoping.

Name: Sisterly Bonding
genre: Yuri
Rating: MA
Length: 2,475 words
Pairing: Keroko/Nanoha

Send PM for the link to story if you are interested. This story is steamy but I think a did a vastly better job than I did on Love Ties.
Closed Thread