AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-24, 14:36   Link #481
Ghanw
(-_-)

Thanks so much for the info's houkoholic, you helped us out big time if ur not here with this info i be ripping my hair. Starting to learn Japanese for 4 months and it is easy and hard but im impatience about the fact i cant read the chinese or japanese version of this.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 17:37   Link #482
blackwhite67
Banned

What Ghanw said.

BTW, how did Akatsuki even learn about the existence of the gods and renkankeikikou? how did Akatsuki's return to Arezard end? And did that annoying general who sent Phil get his due? Was Leon defeated? Also, what sort of things can he materialize with ki? How did the evil priest woman piss him off so much that it made him want to kill her?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-09-24 at 20:33.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 20:16   Link #483
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What Ghanw said.

BTW, how did Akatsuki even learn about the existence of the gods and renkankeikikou? how did Akatsuki's return to Arezard end? And did that annoying general who sent Phil get his due? Was Leon defeated? Also, what sort of things can he materialize with ki? How did the evil priest woman piss him off so much that it made him want to kill her?

About Myuu, how can she have godlike power? You said her father was just human and I know she had a dark elf mother and her father was the brother of the big shot priest? What makes her so special?
....this thread isn't that long. Some of those questions where already answered.

Leon was killed. I'm guessing you didn't watch the anime at all? He had a tomb for a reason. Myuu... is a demon lords daughter. I thought the title "Demon Lord's Daughter" would already tell you the obvious.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 20:28   Link #484
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Garius is not God class. But before Akatsuki, Garius consider as Strongest Maou.

Miao is half dark elf, half human.

Her father, Garius, is the little brother of the pope Alkrast Imperial (like pope at the Rome). But he is fall in love with dark elf women and elope. But his wife was killed by human and he kill that human and become Maou. The fact that Garius backgroud before elope was secret that only pope and Miranda know (but even Akatsuki know too)

Miao from birth has appearance like dark elf (dark skin and pointed ear) but after 10 years old her appearance become like human.

why Myuu using male speech is because mazoku disappointed that the heir of Maou was female. So, Miao speech like male and has male behaviore. but stop it after her body become like female but cannot stop the speech habit.

Dark elf has physical ability and magic capacity much greater than human and Garius as his background was high-level human, all that inheritated to Miao.

Before Myuu back to Akatsuki's world Myuu pray at her father grave. Telling him that what her father dreamed about (the Peace of Alezard) was realize by Akatsuki and she like Akatsuki. After that Akatsuki come and also praying. before go, Akatsuki tell Garius' grave that now he with his own will to bring Miao to his world. Not because Garius's last will again. He'll with her together forever.
I did watch the anime and I read every post in this thread. I meant when Leon got resurrected as a zombie. He was in the anime standing behind the general guy with a helmet on so you couldn't see his face. Also, Myuu's father is the brother of the priest sitting in the middle in the anime. He eloped with some dark elf and his deeds were buried. It looks like YOU didn't read this thread thoroughly enough.
Old 2012-09-25, 09:43   Link #485
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
BTW, how did Akatsuki even learn about the existence of the gods and renkankeikikou?
Didn't say, but a few important people in Alezard seems to know the existence of gods and stuff, probably passed down as legends per RPG cliche.

Quote:
how did Akatsuki's return to Arezard end?
Never mentioned. FWIW we really don't know much about Akatsuki's time before the current story, most of it is told in in a "oh btw this happened" narrative way and there's no flash back arc to speak off, I don't think the author is really interested in the details of those fairly minor details and won't bring them up unless it is actually relevant to what Akatsuki is currently doing in the current time frame.

Quote:
And did that annoying general who sent Phil get his due?
Yes

Quote:
Was Leon defeated?
Yes

Quote:
Also, what sort of things can he materialize with ki?
Himself. He can project himself in ki.

Quote:
How did the evil priest woman piss him off so much that it made him want to kill her?
Don't remember which bit you are talking about you'll have to remind me.

Also Garius is not the brother but nephew for the grand pope.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 10:38   Link #486
Ragna666

wat happen here?
Spoiler for vol 9 image:
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 10:42   Link #487
yuiichi9

Quote:
How did the evil priest woman piss him off so much that it made him want to kill her?
I think blackwhite67 refer to the woman with long hair that was together with risty, the pope & general when they were talking.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 12:26   Link #488
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
wat happen here?
Spoiler for vol 9 image:
What do YOU think happened?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
I think blackwhite67 refer to the woman with long hair that was together with risty, the pope & general when they were talking.
I know whom he is referring to, but I don't remember when that took place. I'm guessing somewhere between volume 4 and 5....

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-09-25 at 13:09.
Old 2012-09-25, 12:59   Link #489
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post

Spoiler:

I know whom he is referring to, but I don't remember when that took place. I'm guessing somewhere between volume 4 and 5....
Myuu is such a nice girl, thinking about the others here as well
Old 2012-09-25, 13:03   Link #490
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:

Spoiler:

Hurray for the dark elf in her! xD
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 13:11   Link #491
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Myuu is such a nice girl, thinking about the others here as well
Yeah she thinks that if everyone had their first time together it would be better and more comforting, which greatly disturbed the others. Not that the other girls actually objected THAT hard mind you.
Old 2012-09-25, 13:14   Link #492
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^^Ah hentai logic...makes sense till the author actually shows it happening
Old 2012-09-25, 13:35   Link #493
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

I think the author will do it. For one Akatsuki is obviously not against having a harem and one on many action, more than half the girls in his harem also aren't opposed to this (Myuu and Listy are open to polygamy, Chikage is sort of bisexual, Haruka is totally submissive when it comes to Akatsuki, not getting into Kuzuha for the moment...), and having already written a few scenes with some three-some action and each volume seems to keep turning the heat up it's only natural that he'll reach that goal, so yeah....

But then I think it's fair that Akatsuki has a harem because he does seem to love all the girls equally and will do ANYTHING (like absolutely anything) to make them happy, it's one of the few instances where you sort of can accept the protagonist having a harem because he has the right qualities to make the women fall for him so hard.
Old 2012-09-25, 13:57   Link #494
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

A quick question. Has anything about Gouki, Micheal and Cecil's abilities been mentioned?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 15:18   Link #495
blackwhite67
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Never mentioned. FWIW we really don't know much about Akatsuki's time before the current story, most of it is told in in a "oh btw this happened" narrative way and there's no flash back arc to speak off, I don't think the author is really interested in the details of those fairly minor details and won't bring them up unless it is actually relevant to what Akatsuki is currently doing in the current time frame.
No I meant when Akatsuki returned to Arezard with Myuu and his harem-in-progress in tow after the whole Phil Dragon episode? How did he resolve the conflict over Myuu there and what was the state of affairs in Arezard when he returned to his own world with Listy?

Oh, can you please give more information on what happened to that general dude?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-09-25 at 17:37.
Old 2012-09-26, 09:36   Link #496
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
A quick question. Has anything about Gouki, Micheal and Cecil's abilities been mentioned?
No.

Quote:
No I meant when Akatsuki returned to Arezard with Myuu and his harem-in-progress in tow after the whole Phil Dragon episode? How did he resolve the conflict over Myuu there and what was the state of affairs in Arezard when he returned to his own world with Listy?
Wow that's quite a tall order as this arc is one of the most politically filled and plot twist arc of the entire series.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Oh, can you please give more information on what happened to that general dude?
Refer to the spoiler above. This arc is really good I actually really hope they get to animate it.

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-09-26 at 09:47.
Old 2012-09-26, 09:44   Link #497
blackwhite67
Banned

My thanks houkoholic. However, I am afraid that there isn't going to be a second season. With the way the first season went, I doubt they's try to go for another one.
Old 2012-09-26, 10:10   Link #498
JAGI_X

Okay a quick question does Akatsuki always use his "approach" on the girls like groping or something like when he is alone with them.
Old 2012-09-26, 10:26   Link #499
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Okay a quick question does Akatsuki always use his "approach" on the girls like groping or something like when he is alone with them.
No not always.
Old 2012-09-26, 10:33   Link #500
JAGI_X

Quote:
No not always.
Oh really thanks houkoholic.

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen