AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-12-28, 23:45   Link #1021
TaintedDream
Translator

Might be because oddly enough for a shotgun; the pellets per shot dependly greatly on spinup. First shot is only a single pellet, which eventually increases to 10 pellets per shot. As a result, the burst damage on this gun is really quite disappointing for run and gun playstyles, and missions like Exterminate. It really only shines in things like Surviva/Defense. My clanmates seem to dislike it too. I'm planning to rank it to 30 then compare it to my Synnacor Gammacor.
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 23:47   Link #1022
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I can't even find people willing to help me get the new Prime stuff, from Loki and beyond. It's a pain in the ass getting the T4 keys and I can't afford getting high enough standing with my three Syndicates to just buy keys.
Old 2014-12-28, 23:57   Link #1023
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I can't even find people willing to help me get the new Prime stuff, from Loki and beyond. It's a pain in the ass getting the T4 keys and I can't afford getting high enough standing with my three Syndicates to just buy keys.
Standing is remarkably easy to get nowadays: Just do a couple of 20-30 minute Defense missions or so and you'll max out your daily Syndicate quota fast. I myself join 30-40 wave Tower 1 Defense missions whenever I feel the need to get Syndicate points.

Also, doing all the Syndicate alerts nets you lots of Standing beyond your quota, especially if you collect all the medallions in them.

The real problem in going up Syndicates of course are the sacrifices...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 00:25   Link #1024
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Standing is remarkably easy to get nowadays: Just do a couple of 20-30 minute Defense missions or so and you'll max out your daily Syndicate quota fast. I myself join 30-40 wave Tower 1 Defense missions whenever I feel the need to get Syndicate points.

Also, doing all the Syndicate alerts nets you lots of Standing beyond your quota, especially if you collect all the medallions in them.

The real problem in going up Syndicates of course are the sacrifices...
And if you need weapons to be leveled, joining a Tower 1 Defense that has a Mesa with it, you see your weapons going from Level 0 to Level 29.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 18:56   Link #1025
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It's not the standing I'm worried about. It's the sacrifices--I don't have what they want, and what I do have I can't really afford to give up.
Old 2014-12-29, 21:40   Link #1026
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
It's not the standing I'm worried about. It's the sacrifices--I don't have what they want, and what I do have I can't really afford to give up.
Ah, yeah, if you're a soloist that can hurt. We're lucky in that being as we're SB players, we can trade with each other for what we need for standing.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-12-30, 00:16   Link #1027
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Ah, yeah, if you're a soloist that can hurt. We're lucky in that being as we're SB players, we can trade with each other for what we need for standing.
Goose, we're currently in Animesuki not SB

Though yeah, our clan can be quite generous when it comes to trading, which is awesome.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2014-12-30, 07:30   Link #1028
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
I recommend maxing out the faction first because you gain access to better sigil that makes rep gain faster and faction weapons that you can sell for plat. Bonus point if you are with Cephalon Suda which have easily the most OP faction weapon (Synoid Gammacor). Make the effort to get those sacrificial items, it's the better investment than getting your Prime frame/weapon slightly earlier.
Old 2014-12-30, 18:58   Link #1029
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh man the Synoid Gammaray is just awesome, possibly my favorite weapon to date.
Haven't even thrown a forma at it yet, just a cat and it just melts everything

The Kohm is worth the trouble of getting, it's really good fun

Still trying to work on gettign Prime Soma, not going so well since RNG gods have always hated me in any game I play so thats a long way off.

As for my favorite frame, it's gotta be Mesa, so much fun!
Old 2014-12-30, 20:45   Link #1030
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

If you don't want to farm Soma Prime parts, just wait a couple more months. As more people play, more Prime parts are going to flood Trading chat, driving prices down. The Soma Prime BP and Receiver are now really cheap because they're relatively easy to farm (BP is T2D, Receiver is T2S).

I can remember when the Braton Prime and Rhino Prime were expensive. Now they're going for around 20 plat for a full set.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-12-31, 02:54   Link #1031
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Rhino Prime full set certainly goes for more then 20p now, the Helmet alone with worth 20-30p. That said, it is still much cheaper then before.
Old 2015-01-01, 21:05   Link #1032
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Rhino Prime full set certainly goes for more then 20p now, the Helmet alone with worth 20-30p. That said, it is still much cheaper then before.
*shrug* I've seen people hawking Rhino P sets for 20p. Then again, I suppose they were either desperate, or deliberately undercutting the market.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-01-05, 20:15   Link #1033
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Heads up to everyone who's playing warframe: DE is going to be removing T4 keys from the Syndicate offerings within the next day or so. For everybody who needs them, start farming standing and getting your keys now.

Also, having maxed Suda and taken the final sigil as a reward, I'm having significant buyers remorse. IMO the 2% difference between 13% sigil and a 15% sigil isn't worth it. Go for one of the ability augment cards instead. This applies for every syndicate.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-01-05, 20:44   Link #1034
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

DE keeps removing the stuff I want or need to get. ._.
Old 2015-01-05, 22:03   Link #1035
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I gave the formian event a go yesterday and flip me it isn't half a tall order...

I spent a good hour farming a hand full of the new junk required to make the thing somehow required to participate in the mission. I eventually gave the mission a go and its really meh so I didn't have enough enthusiasm to continue farming to do more. =/

If they had just chopped off the farming part required, to make it like past events it would have been a lot more tolerable.

Another thing bugging me if some of the new weapons require other weapons to craft meaning you have to buy BP's for another weapon, spent credits/resources/time to craft it only to then use it to craft the new weapon which again requires more credits/resources/time....

=|

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 22:19   Link #1036
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I haven't been on since I got the Imperator Vandal. Have the fomorians destroyed all of the Relays yet? We were down to three when I was done.
Old 2015-01-06, 02:01   Link #1037
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I dunno, I actually didn't really have too much trouble with the Omega Isotopes for the Formorians because they dropped on Earth extract and so I did a bunch of Extraction missions. Then they were dropping Omega Isotopes in the void and so that made me a happy Goose since I was doing lots of Void defense runs.

As for the event, the best weapon was the Velocitus, which kicked ass and took names.

Also, this is my personal opinion, but anyone who has the +13% Syndicate sigils, when you finally hit the final rank of your given syndicate, just grab an ability augment card instead of the 15% sigil. :V

Also I don't like Ceph Suda's 15% sigil to start with :V

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-01-06, 02:14   Link #1038
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I haven't been on since I got the Imperator Vandal. Have the fomorians destroyed all of the Relays yet? We were down to three when I was done.
3 Relays survived as of event's end - Larunda in Mercury, Kronia in Saturn, and Orcus in Pluto.

Old 2015-01-15, 20:26   Link #1039
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Sooooo remember when Shield Restores were useless? Remember when nobody made shield restores at all?

Yeah, they're no longer useless.

As of the latest hotfix, Shield Restores will now:

1. Recharge your shields.
2. Give you overshields on top of your standard shields, up to 1200 extra.

For example, I have a Mesa with 225 shields. I drop a shield restore. The shield restores will then add extra shields on top of my 225 shields, effectively adding a larger buffer to shields. I can see this being fairly useful for the frames that are kinda fragile, especially now that Large Shield restores are a thing.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2015-01-16, 00:48   Link #1040
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild goose View Post
sooooo remember when shield restores were useless? Remember when nobody made shield restores at all?

Yeah, they're no longer useless.

As of the latest hotfix, shield restores will now:

1. Recharge your shields.
2. Give you overshields on top of your standard shields, up to 1200 extra.

For example, i have a mesa with 225 shields. I drop a shield restore. The shield restores will then add extra shields on top of my 225 shields, effectively adding a larger buffer to shields. I can see this being fairly useful for the frames that are kinda fragile, especially now that large shield restores are a thing.
hell yes!!!
I got lots of those in reserve!!!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyborg, fps, ninja