AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-29, 16:10   Link #2121
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

but then again...why put thier sweet moments, toucing "by accident" hands, ... and lately Kazuma do show that he likes her more then her "bodyguard" ...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 17:00   Link #2122
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

touching hands and the like were things done by ayano and not Kazuma, most of the things that Kazuma did that hints romance I just take as teasing ayano.
Old 2007-07-29, 17:14   Link #2123
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Come on you know that Ayano only attempted the holding hands part. Kazuma is the one who actually accomplished it, though I'm sure it can be attacked as being accidental. At the very least he did get her into the Ferris Wheel and watch her with a smile, which had nothing to do with teasing her. Anyways right now we haven't had much from Kazuma's side on the romance part.

We could go back to the previous discussions with things like her needing to know more about his past. And Kazuma opening up a bit besides the teasing and not really saying how he feels about her but we've gone over it.
Old 2007-07-29, 17:18   Link #2124
UPR

And when Kazuma asked Ren about the amusment park being a set-up, Ren told him that it was and that is why he invited his friends. Kazuma's response was (unless subs were wrong) he answered "good boy" as in good job for thinking that so maybe there is some evidence of it.
Old 2007-07-29, 21:59   Link #2125
Nvis
Where are the good animes

How come gonzo or any magazine make any scans for a while now?

And the anime website is outdated.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 01:02   Link #2126
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
And when Kazuma asked Ren about the amusment park being a set-up, Ren told him that it was and that is why he invited his friends. Kazuma's response was (unless subs were wrong) he answered "good boy" as in good job for thinking that so maybe there is some evidence of it.
"Good boy for answering me honestly instead of trying to deceive your big brother".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 05:15   Link #2127
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well technically ren cant lie to anyone...the dam spy! but i think we all agree that ayano wont be getting any closer to kazuma until she learns about his past ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 06:01   Link #2128
PerseiD999

Persoanlly I don’t think it’s about the “past”, but “trust and respect”, because it’s “acceptance and support” Kazuma’s been unconsciously seeking for, not sympathy. She needs to prove her worth and gain Kazuma’s respect and an equal status in the relationship, and her first victory is going to be the turning point.

Ayano doesn‘t need to know much about Kazuma‘s past, and it‘s a good thing she doesn‘t know much. Because her partner is Yagami Kazuma, not Kannagi Kazuma, if she becomes a constant reminder of Kazuma's old self, he will only try to avoid her or even kill her off in the worst case scenario..
PerseiD999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 06:57   Link #2129
anime_addict90

I hope kazuma will be more open to ayano in the coming episodes and start to show how he really feels maybe return the favor since ayano's the only one showing us her true feelings. I hope something 'big' happens soon cause if ann is correct there are only 10 episodes remaining.
anime_addict90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 07:00   Link #2130
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
Persoanlly I don’t think it’s about the “past”, but “trust and respect”, because it’s “acceptance and support” Kazuma’s been unconsciously seeking for, not sympathy. She needs to prove her worth and gain Kazuma’s respect and an equal status in the relationship, and her first victory is going to be the turning point.

Ayano doesn‘t need to know much about Kazuma‘s past, and it‘s a good thing she doesn‘t know much. Because her partner is Yagami Kazuma, not Kannagi Kazuma, if she becomes a constant reminder of Kazuma's old self, he will only try to avoid her or even kill her off in the worst case scenario..
I don't think Kazuma is really bothered about his past self what so ever, even if Ayano is to remind him, I really think he wouldn't give a toss.
When it comes down to it, I think Kazuma would place his life on the line to protect Ayano, even if he wasn't being payed.
Old 2007-07-30, 08:18   Link #2131
PerseiD999

Ayano isn’t a weak girl that needs to be protected all the time, barring some rare cases against top-class youma, she can beat up just about anyone. Also, don’t overestimate Kazuma’s power, his ability is very convenient, but just like all other spiritual arts, elemental art has its limitation too. Wind Art is all about air, if you can cut off or limit Kazuma’s air supply…
Old 2007-07-30, 08:21   Link #2132
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerseiD999 View Post
Ayano isn’t a weak girl that needs to be protected all the time, barring some rare cases against top-class youma, she can beat up just about anyone. Also, don’t overestimate Kazuma’s power, his ability is very convenient, but just like all other spiritual arts, elemental art has its limitation too. Wind Art is all about air, if you can cut off or limit Kazuma’s air supply…
how do u propose to do that? fight him in space? lol

the only way Kazuma can lose at the current moment(anime) is to prevent him from releasing full power.
Old 2007-07-30, 11:27   Link #2133
PerseiD999

Vs Kazuma rule no.1, you don’t go fight him mid-air, you keep him on the ground or better, drag him under the ground or water, or maybe a specially built air-tight room will work too. This earth is surrounded by air but not made of it, so I guess you don’t need to go to outer space to cut off his air supply …after all, in KnS you don’t always win by releasing full power, in most PvP cases, you win by playing dirty…
Old 2007-07-30, 13:15   Link #2134
PerseiD999

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_addict90 View Post
I hope kazuma will be more open to ayano in the coming episodes and start to show how he really feels maybe return the favor since ayano's the only one showing us her true feelings. I hope something 'big' happens soon cause if ann is correct there are only 10 episodes remaining.
Don’t expect Kazuma to show you everything, you have to either read between the lines or beat it out of him, the more Ayano thinks the more confused she gets, so it’s easier for her to do the latter.

And yes, something big is going to happen, though how big this can get is up to Gonzo…the anime is returning to the main plot, and
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-30, 15:21   Link #2135
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah cutting off the air supply could be a tricky bit. If you just want anyone to beat Kazuma sure stick him in a vacuum and nuke the place.

I agree trust and acceptance is really important. He needs to be able to trust her and open up before things can go anywhere. While the past isn't paramount it wouldn't hurt for her to be able to understand him a little better.

The fun thing with the money is that he can use it as an excuse. Wanting to save Ren he could use money to reason why he was doing it. Plus if Ayano was in trouble he could go save her and then charge a fee later. He doesn't really need the money but it's how he can reason what he's doing. If he ever cuts out asking for payment that could mean something there.
Old 2007-07-30, 18:16   Link #2136
lightbringer
M9000

So we're finally moving back to the main books? Great. This is what I've been waiting for for so long...
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 08:33   Link #2137
UPR

im glad there finally back to the main story.
Old 2007-08-01, 09:04   Link #2138
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

lol, compared to ayano's bust size, that mCdonald chick is pwnage >,< hope that gonzo will do a good job for the last remaining 10 epis of KnS... they should at least give emphasis to the main plot by not omitting kawaii moments and not rushing those cool fight scenes(and of course, improving its animation quality)
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 14:24   Link #2139
PaPe
The chibi mistress

Ep 17 2chan Link

Here the link:

Usual recommendations:
  • Please don't quote the link
  • Please don't hotlink the images 'cause they'll turn into pr0n
  • I'll delete the link tomorrow

Last edited by PaPe; 2007-08-02 at 13:02. Reason: Link Deleted
PaPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 14:47   Link #2140
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

that so called spoiler - all i've got is this: ??????????
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen