AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-21, 19:44   Link #1761
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7uck123 View Post
Xacual: I'll try them out, and here I was thinking that I needed to get Wil 500 kills for something called "Ultimate Recipe". I'll let you guys know.

XxSleepyxX: Yep, that's the challenge I need to get the bracelet/ring for.
Having the 500 kills done for Ultimate weapon recipes is good too. Wil's ultimate hammer is extremely good.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 18:51   Link #1762
TakenForce

I unlocked the ultimate recipes but when I started another ng, they all disappeared. Am I suppose to redo all of the quests + get the 500 kills all over again to be able to access the recipes? I did choose the option to keep previously learned recipes.
TakenForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 19:22   Link #1763
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
I unlocked the ultimate recipes but when I started another ng, they all disappeared. Am I suppose to redo all of the quests + get the 500 kills all over again to be able to access the recipes? I did choose the option to keep previously learned recipes.
Yes, since you only unlock those recipes due to a quest reward, you once again have to do the quest to unlock them.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-09-04, 21:15   Link #1764
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
Ah grinding... what a royal pain it was. I'll advise you to save those specially unique weapons you can only make in a certain. I ended up having to redo Yurela's stupid again cause i accidently sold the stupid crimson seal >>.
Old 2012-09-21, 00:41   Link #1765
gurusame

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
everyone piece of advice if u manage to get ur hand on Sapphire emerald or topaz dont sell them unless u have more than 5, you cant believe how hard is it these thing drop and u need them for quest
One technique to gather sapphires faster is to fight Infected Undines in [Forest of Souls; Polluted Upstream]

If you have Ful's Mill and Ful's Tear, be sure to equip BOTH to a non-hero/ine unit then go carnage those mobs. Lucky me got 2 sapphires in one go.

This is much easier and less time consuming (both in-game and real-time).
gurusame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 10:01   Link #1766
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Can anyone confirm if Chapter 4 is the part where you have to choose which of the main three's routes you want to finish the game on? I'm there now and want to make sure I end up on Yuela's route for my first playthrough and am not sure if I do this by a choice that pops up or if I need to be watching which characters events I'm viewing.

Also the game is much more manageable now on hard with the new classes skill upgrades and especially the bowling ball for Suina with it's ridiculous +40 attack and instant death chance. It basically moved her from a low tier support character to my boss killer in one equipment change. Pretty ridiculous for something you only have to grind a little wood for.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 10:33   Link #1767
AznSamsung

during ur trip toward chapter 4 ... to get yuela route u have to deline Serawi request of going with her and go talk to Yuela during her training ....

to get Serawi - go back back to sleep and go with Serawi

the last one - ignore everyone ...
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 11:34   Link #1768
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Can anyone confirm if Chapter 4 is the part where you have to choose which of the main three's routes you want to finish the game on? I'm there now and want to make sure I end up on Yuela's route for my first playthrough and am not sure if I do this by a choice that pops up or if I need to be watching which characters events I'm viewing.

Also the game is much more manageable now on hard with the new classes skill upgrades and especially the bowling ball for Suina with it's ridiculous +40 attack and instant death chance. It basically moved her from a low tier support character to my boss killer in one equipment change. Pretty ridiculous for something you only have to grind a little wood for.
Chapter 4 is the start of a route. It's Chapters 1-3 that determine the route you're on. You'll know by the name of Chapter 4 what route you're on.
Yuela = Winds From Home
Serawi = Timeless Vow
I can't remember Emelita's though.

Yuela Route
View Yuela's measurement scene (Aht lv 6 or Sharty lv 12)
Uya joined (not just guest)
Melodiana guest (or joined)
View her event when given the option in chapter 2 or 3

Serawi Route
Aht joined
Suina joined
Crayl joined
View her event when given the option in chapter 2 or 3

Needless to say if you don't complete all the conditions for either of these you'll get Emelita route.

The bowling ball is actually a NG+ intended item, you're technically not supposed to get it your first playthrough.

Old 2012-09-23, 01:05   Link #1769
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Basically

Say watch Yuela cut things and you win~
Join Serawi in the investigation search and you win~
Do none of them and you get Emelita.

Either way you're getting one of them either if you like it or not
Old 2012-09-25, 22:26   Link #1770
Darkwings01

Anyone know if there are any H-scenes with the Eushully girls? I really don't want to have to expect something that I don't know is going to happen or not so I would like to at least know if there are any scenes like that with them.
Darkwings01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:30   Link #1771
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwings01 View Post
Anyone know if there are any H-scenes with the Eushully girls? I really don't want to have to expect something that I don't know is going to happen or not so I would like to at least know if there are any scenes like that with them.
There aren't any. Usually studios seem to not let their mascot characters have H-scenes.

Old 2012-09-26, 13:43   Link #1772
AznSamsung

dont forget that clone character dont have h-scene too
Old 2012-10-03, 14:48   Link #1773
Galauriane

Send a message via MSN to Galauriane
I got a problem with getting Myrene to join my party...
I got the black thingy to get the event in my workshop, but after defeating her in chapter 6 nothing happend.

She said she wanted to play more with me etc. I Allready searched for things, but all say events must happen after you won from her. But i am allready in chapter 9 now and still no events to unlock "Road to Gefaria" for the quest Fiend Princess.

What did i do wrong, or is it a bug in the game?
Galauriane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 15:53   Link #1774
AznSamsung

Mylen Ploa
Chapter 6
Get Ebony Pearl (Chaotic Warground Free Map)
Win battle against her at home (losing isn't game over, but locks out the rest of this sequence)
Events in Town
Clear Gushimera Temple (2 successive battles)

if u did not get it ..... then u may have a bug or when u instill u miss something
Old 2012-10-03, 15:56   Link #1775
Galauriane

Yea i think i got a error or bug then.
Beated the crap out of her with Yuela...so ended the match in a round or 2 and won big time..

I only needed her to join my party xD got all the others ;(.
Ty for the help
Old 2012-10-03, 15:59   Link #1776
AznSamsung

np .... u will need her to help u with lvl 90 area ..... as well to help u farm stone .... do remember to keep all remember do to u will need the elem benfit in the lvl 90 area .... gl gl
Old 2012-10-03, 16:39   Link #1777
Galauriane

Heya me again :P

I need to make a Furn named Magic Cultures.
For this i need Dark bones it says, i cant find it. It says on wiki and all that they drop in Shrine of Flame, Gushimera Temple...

The first one, farming it allready with my lvl 70's but no drops yet.
The Second one doesn;t even exist yet :P so dont know what to do here.

Do i get it in the second playthrough or on the third try?

http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Materials
Old 2012-10-03, 16:53   Link #1778
AznSamsung

dark bone can be farm in two place the frist one is shrine of flame .... second one is Gushimera Temple ....

in other word u r screw .... lol .... u need it for wat?
Old 2012-10-03, 17:00   Link #1779
Galauriane

For the quest Ancient Knowledge.
It is from Asmodeus, and it is a questline for her to join your party i think. But i created all the crap for Ancient Knowledge.

Only 1 item i cant create becouse i cant get DarK bones.
What i need to make is "Magic Cultures"

Btw are there any lvl 80-90 area's becouse i aint getting them xD.
Or are they only in a third playthrough? i am now in my second.
Old 2012-10-03, 17:01   Link #1780
AznSamsung

Gushimera Temple is where i farm mine ..... too bad this game can not allow user send material to others ..... btw wat lvl overall is ur characters?

Tags
eushully