1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.35%
Voters: 289. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-27, 19:57   Link #341
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Toudu almost gets a confession from Asahina HOLY SHIT too bad i dont know if she will live to the end to actually do it.
"Chiba", unless Tohdoh suddenly started playing for the other side.

Quote:
Thats weird because unless Ougi has healing powers the likes of god I would think getting hit in the chest with like 4 Kunai and falling off a cliff would put a bit of damper on travel plans. Maybe its not Sayoko then it must be someone else there is no way he would recover that fast.
The wounds weren't that deep, and he's probably covered with bandages under that cool-looking coat.
Old 2008-07-27, 19:58   Link #342
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
well now
ladys and gentalmen
let us all say hello to Luciano Brandli AKA knight of ten
the single most evil character in the show so far
while many characters have had their dog raping moments this guy is something else altogheter

in the span of just 2 scenes he has
1)almost killed suzaku (for fun)
2)insulted euphie
3)disobeyed nunnaly (interapting a private conversation with kallen that she seemed to enjoy) for (apperntly) the sole purpose of getting a look at kallen followed by
4)pretty much telling kallen that he's going to rape her (TELLING, not threating)

and all that in under 2 minutes of screen time
if he keeps it up he might just beat nina in the scrappy olympics
Old 2008-07-27, 19:59   Link #343
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
The only problem i had with this episode was Lelouch's reaction to the emperor being alive he should have expected it. At this point Lelouch is poised to take on his father on somewhat of an even ground but he MUST and once and for all face his father head on and FIGHT not cower or freak out. This is a sign on weakness and with the new alliance he cannot afford to show any weakness. As much as i hate seeing C.C. the way she is now it gave Lelouch perspective on what he needs to do.

Honestly at this point Nunnally has proven she can to some extent take care of herself and even without asking Suzaku he would have protected her. I disagree with this rash move to meet Suzaku face to face on the Shrine of ancestors. Suzaku could very easily lay an ambush. Leouch has almost become the leader i wanted him to become since the first season if he can just finally shake that one weakness.
I'm not sure how Lelouch should have expected the Emperor to take over the press during his big moment. The guy was supposed to be missing and thus not available. Nunnally was supposed to be safe from the Emperor for long enough to launch the attack to take back Japan. Instead he gets hit by a curve ball at such a critical moment. No matter what Zero is supposed to be he's still human enough to react to things like that.

Meeting or at least talking with Suzaku was necessary. With the Emperor back Nunnally is in serious danger. She may be able to handle some officials, but if the ruler of the country orders her to be arrested or something she won't be able to take care of herself. Not to mention Suzaku doesn't know that the Emperor knows that Lelouch is Zero. If he can't prepare then protecting her is going to be rather difficult. For Lelouch, he doesn't even know that Suzaku knows he's Zero so he may not expect a threat to Nunnally. Certainly he'll be prepared to protect her from an outside attack, but an internal threat is the real danger here. In the end Lelouch has to secure his sisters safety. And maybe after that talk with C.C. he might feel its necessary to settle things with Suzaku before that major battle.

Agree that he is taking a major risk though.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:00   Link #344
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
well now
ladys and gentalmen
let us all say hello to Luciano Brandli AKA knight of ten
the single most evil character in the show so far
while many characters have had their dog raping moments this guy is something else altogheter

in the span of just 2 scenes he has
1)almost killed suzaku (for fun)
2)insulted euphie
3)disobeyed nunnaly (interapting a private conversation with kallen that she seemed to enjoy) for (apperntly) the sole purpose of getting a look at kallen followed by
4)pretty much telling kallen that he's going to rape her (TELLING, not threating)

and all that in under 2 minutes of screen time
if he keeps it up he might just beat nina in the scrappy olympics
Impossible, no one can beat Nina in the Scrappy Olympics now. He at least is going to kill people on his own, Nina's getting Suzaku to do it on her behalf using Euphy's memory.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:02   Link #345
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Impossible, no one can beat Nina in the Scrappy Olympics now. He at least is going to kill people on his own, Nina's getting Suzaku to do it on her behalf using Euphy's memory.
Well he can still fight for a podium finish though. Even if first is out of the question a silver or bronze could be coming his way.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:02   Link #346
ani_d

Someone probably already posted this, but who cares lol This is the best scene.

Loved the new atmosphere between Lulu and C.C. As expected, she seems to be mortal now.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:03   Link #347
Var
Banned

Quote:
Its actually a threat, he cannot just go and rape her. He would come under serious fire from Nunally, and likely be arrested by her. He may have military power, but like Suzaku, he is not above a Royal. Especially not a Royal Viceroy.

He's the antithesis to Gino, and he will likely be killed by him.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:04   Link #348
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The wounds weren't that deep, and he's probably covered with bandages under that cool-looking coat.
That's right. The poor guy was wearing a suit when he was hit by the kunais and as we all know these days clothing can be quite sturdy (I'm not talking about seams, I'm talking about the fabric itself and the ability to puncture it with sharp objects). Obviously you'd have to test this but I'd imagine that kunai would be considerably less dangerous going through roughly two to three layers of clothing. Then there is the fact that Villetta could've taken the rocks for him, thus the cliff becoming less of an injury.

He did make a strained face when he was grabbed by Diethard. That could've just been nervousness, or it could've been painful because of injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Someone probably already posted this, but who cares lol This is the best scene.

Oh wow... I could watch that for hours and keep laughing!

Last edited by Traece; 2008-07-27 at 20:06. Reason: Oh it's on! <_<
Old 2008-07-27, 20:06   Link #349
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Its actually a threat, he cannot just go and rape her. He would come under serious fire from Nunally, and likely be arrested by her. He may have military power, but like Suzaku, he is not above a Royal. Especially not a Royal Viceroy.

he said it after walking in against nunnalys orders
and he said it infront of nunnaly
Old 2008-07-27, 20:08   Link #350
Var
Banned

Quote:
he said it after walking in against nunnalys orders
and he said it infront of nunnaly
It shows that he is cocky, but Nunally has authority over him. The moment he tries anything she would have him arrested or detained. He may be free from military orders, but he can be arrested for breaking the law or going against a royal's orders. Bismark made the point clear in the same episode that they are under the Royalty.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:09   Link #351
ApostleOfGod
^.^

This episode was insanely good. Damn, now I have to wait an entire week..

Suzaku - Lulu controntation Part II : Who will win?

CG cast really is brilliant. Emperor talked real talk. Due to one of the three superpowers being split, it is now 1v1 for the whole world. But I'm sure Nina's bomb will be able to supress a lot of the weaker countries, or put a scare into many at the very least.

C.C. so cute

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:09   Link #352
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm not sure how Lelouch should have expected the Emperor to take over the press during his big moment. The guy was supposed to be missing and thus not available. Nunnally was supposed to be safe from the Emperor for long enough to launch the attack to take back Japan. Instead he gets hit by a curve ball at such a critical moment. No matter what Zero is supposed to be he's still human enough to react to things like that.

Meeting or at least talking with Suzaku was necessary. With the Emperor back Nunnally is in serious danger. She may be able to handle some officials, but if the ruler of the country orders her to be arrested or something she won't be able to take care of herself. Not to mention Suzaku doesn't know that the Emperor knows that Lelouch is Zero. If he can't prepare then protecting her is going to be rather difficult. For Lelouch, he doesn't even know that Suzaku knows he's Zero so he may not expect a threat to Nunnally. Certainly he'll be prepared to protect her from an outside attack, but an internal threat is the real danger here. In the end Lelouch has to secure his sisters safety. And maybe after that talk with C.C. he might feel its necessary to settle things with Suzaku before that major battle.

Agree that he is taking a major risk though.
I agree Lelouch is only human and being thrown curve ball at the very end sucks but as a leader he needs to maintain a certain level of emotion when in front of others to not appear weak. In private i dont care if he wants to cry with teddy but when in front of world leaders he needs to poised and show that he is willing to take up this fight after all they are putting their countries security in his hands. When i saw him take several steps backward i knew exactly what had happen he lost his nerve for a second. The Emperor is formidable opponent if we saw him take a step back so did the world leader. I know im being hard on him i just thing a show of strength is what is required of him at this delicate point and time.

A very big risk indeed i would say its too great of a risk because if hes betrayed everything is screwed. But if he didnt go he would be Lelouch now would he?

oh and once again DEATH TO NINA
Old 2008-07-27, 20:12   Link #353
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Emperor ain't just a formidable opponent... He's invincible. Immortal. Lelouch doesn't even know how to liberate Japan proper right now... Nevermind his Immortal undying father who owns half the world.

Old 2008-07-27, 20:13   Link #354
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
Emperor ain't just a formidable opponent... He's invincible. Immortal. Lelouch doesn't even know how to liberate Japan proper right now... Nevermind his Immortal undying father who owns half the world.
Yea half, and who was it who just managed on his own power to get the other half? he is his fathers son.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:17   Link #355
Cipheric
Ciph

Send a message via MSN to Cipheric
I want to get mind raped :3.. lmao
Old 2008-07-27, 20:18   Link #356
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Tianzi seems more like she is 10 to me. Wasn't Kaguya somewhere in the 15-16 range? I forget if it was ever mentioned.
I think Kaguya was 12 in season 1, which makes her 13 now. Didn't know Tian Zi is 13? Is that officially confirmed?
Old 2008-07-27, 20:21   Link #357
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Yea half, and who was it who just managed on his own power to get the other half? he is his fathers son.
Well said.

But his father still has all the trump cards. Everytime his Father makes a move, it's a surprise to him. Charles doesn't seem to be very surprised by Lelouch's actions though. C.C. shall play a key role from here on. Along with many other characters, but regarding Charles, C.C. will come into play.

Oh, and more Cornelia / Schniezel please..

Old 2008-07-27, 20:24   Link #358
Shuzaku

Send a message via AIM to Shuzaku Send a message via MSN to Shuzaku Send a message via Yahoo to Shuzaku
I read a few posts back, someone said that Rolo might be Nunnally's brother and Anya might be Lelouch's sister. I don't think this is possible. Have you try and look at all of Lelouch's brothers and sisters? Lelouch, Euphiemia, Cornelia, Shinzerl, Charles, V.V, and even Marriane has purple-ish eyes. Even Nunnally has purple eyes during the flashback of when Marriane was covering her.

Anyway, this episode was probably excellent since everything is starting to come together. The emperor is very funny .

I think Shnizerd knows who Zero is already. He even questioned the emperor, not face to face, but in his head about still playing along with the charade.

Last comment for the episode, please DIE Nina. *Lloyd smacked that freak over the head* Nina's gonna die, probably get killed during the confusion of the war.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:26   Link #359
Traece
:cool:

Obviously the United Federation of Nations (Lelouch, you're a moron... Stupid, stupid name) has a military disadvantage against the Britannian military... But then that's where Suzaku could potentially be VERY useful to their cause. You see, Suzaku is having his little meeting with Lelouch and he has his Lancelot fitted with a very powerful superweapon. If Suzaku finds himself changing sides... He may end up having to use it. Obviously Suzaku is against killing people but things can happen. Obviously, Suzaku doesn't seem to understand that changing things from the inside doesn't give the 11's freedom to be what they want to be. No matter what, they're still going to be numbers.

In any case, I see a lot of potential defection in Britannia's military. Starting with Suzaku, and ending with Guildford.
Old 2008-07-27, 20:29   Link #360
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

Odds for this are quite high, but I got a feeling he will be quickly killed by the new Guren...
Closed Thread